PDA

View Full Version : WTB LS parts

bigdare23
09-11-2006, 12:13 AM
I need the following for my 90-91 LS:

-intake manifold
-fuel rail
-driver side motor mount bracket (where the driver side motor mount mounts to)
-alternator
-starter
-crank pulley

Thanks

DurtySpeed
09-11-2006, 12:25 AM
I know we didn't get the one deal to go down, but I do have a good starter, alt, that motor mount bracket, and a crank pulley(has a small chip on the side of it, never effected anything though) here. Oh yeah, I also happen to have a fuel rail too. So everything from your list besides the manifold itself. 50 bucks and you can take it all away if you want to venture up to jasper. It takes a little over an hour from the v in atlanta to get here. I will let you have it all for 50 bucks just because the first deal fell through.

bigdare23
09-11-2006, 12:28 AM
I know we didn't get the one deal to go down, but I do have a good starter, alt, that motor mount bracket, and a crank pulley(has a small chip on the side of it, never effected anything though) here. Oh yeah, I also happen to have a fuel rail too. So everything from your list besides the manifold itself. 50 bucks and you can take it all away if you want to venture up to jasper. It takes a little over an hour from the v in atlanta to get here. I will let you have it all for 50 bucks just because the first deal fell through.

Cool, I'll come up there tomorrow evening. pm me your number and address so I can mapquest it. Thanks.

bigdare23
09-13-2006, 07:03 AM
i got what i need thanks!

TurboD16
09-13-2006, 09:48 AM
i got all the parts you need, hit me back and let me know if you still need or not..