PDA

View Full Version : Slowhawk01 Vs. Procharged formula

slowhawk01
09-10-2006, 04:11 PM
Also got to run a prochaged formula firebird. Everyone said that the car made gobbs of power but didn't really get a chance to talk to the guy.

We ran from a 20 roll to 120 and I had him by about 8 cars. We both had some traction issues and would have liked to have rerun him ,but the cops came and we had to split. Also everyone racing in g-unit needs to be carefull there is some shady mother fuckers out there because someone called the cops on my car for street racing right before the race and not his. Luckly my car has not problem pulling about 1 mile away from a impala gwinnett PD car where he didn't get a look at the tag and prove it. But there was a call to them about a white trans am racing and not the other car. I think I have an idea of who it was and they know who they are and I will not forget about it:goodjob:

Also Nyteryder we will run but I had to kinda split in hurry last night. It was nice to meet you and we will hook up and get the run in

nightracer
09-10-2006, 04:19 PM
Think I saw your car out last night. Nice car. Are you the one with the boosted TA then? At anyrate.... :goodjob:

Yup thats shady to the bone.

slowhawk01
09-10-2006, 04:21 PM
Think I saw your car out last night. Nice car. Are you the one with the boosted TA then? At anyrate.... :goodjob:

Yup thats shady to the bone.

Yup it was me with the white boosted TA

OHYOUKNOW
09-10-2006, 04:58 PM
how did you find out that they called on just you? while everyone else was still standing around someone in the lot got a call that they had pulled over a red ta, just not the same one lol.

btw your car seems to run real strong, nice ride:goodjob:

Lankhoss
09-10-2006, 05:05 PM
Yeah, I heard about a red T/A getting pulled over, that was the wrong car. I thought it was the red one they were looking for.

OHYOUKNOW
09-10-2006, 05:09 PM
Yeah, I heard about a red T/A getting pulled over, that was the wrong car. I thought it was the red one they were looking for.

nope he was long gone, from what i heard. but you know how that goes

slowhawk01
09-10-2006, 05:24 PM
how did you find out that they called on just you? while everyone else was still standing around someone in the lot got a call that they had pulled over a red ta, just not the same one lol.

btw your car seems to run real strong, nice ride:goodjob:

After I got off the highway and parked, about 20 seconds later a gwinett co. police car slid in behind me and put all of his lights on me and told me not to move. The cop said they were looking for a white trans am that they had a call on for where we were. The cop couldn't prove it was me and started to get really pissed off because I was at BP the whole time. :goodjob: That is how I know.

OHYOUKNOW
09-10-2006, 05:27 PM
After I got off the highway and parked, about 20 seconds later a gwinett co. police car slid in behind me and put all of his lights on me and told me not to move. The cop said they were looking for a white trans am that they had a call on for where we were. The cop couldn't prove it was me and started to get really pissed off because I was at BP the whole time. :goodjob: That is how I know.

dude they have done that shit for years, they got a call from the one that took off after ya'll, they are not going to tell you what else they are looking for, just to make sure you dont call them........................

crafty
09-10-2006, 06:34 PM
WOW thats gay.. Why would someone call the police when we were all out there racing and cause any of us to get in trouble? Thats fucked up if it's true. Just doesn't make sence to me. Anyways.. Yeah I heard John say you got pulled over, going to jail and you thought you blew you motor... then it turned out that they let you go and nothing was wrong with your car. and then another call came into someones phone about they got the red ta but wasn't sure if it was the right one.. thats just my 2cents from what i heard.

slowhawk01
09-10-2006, 09:05 PM
Don't know what happen. I'm just done with the gwinnett thing. People leading me down dark roads by myself where I don't know where I'm going and then just pulls over for no reason and wants me to wait there.I think not. I never said anyone in particular thats just what I think happen. Just my opinion:D

crafty
09-10-2006, 09:50 PM
Don't know what happen. I'm just done with the gwinnett thing. People leading me down dark roads by myself where I don't know where I'm going and then just pulls over for no reason and wants me to wait there.I think not. I never said anyone in particular thats just what I think happen. Just my opinion:D

When, where , and who did that. I pretty much saw you all night I thought...:thinking:

slowhawk01
09-11-2006, 08:18 AM
When, where , and who did that. I pretty much saw you all night I thought...:thinking:

I'm not gonna start a bunch of drama for everyone to start pointing fingers at each others. But the ones who did it were not very smart or smooth about it. I will keep the kills forum focused in on the races. The people that did it know who they are and they are lucky indeed that it didn't happen the way they wanted it to. I'll leave it at that. Continue on with the thread now:D

crafty
09-11-2006, 08:29 AM
ok. i'll respect that

WINDSOR
09-11-2006, 07:00 PM
any idea of the procharged formula setups or hp? Curious because i know the guy had an extremely fast blown lt1 he used to street race years ago in g-net. The one he had out there was the exact same car that he used to fool people with sometimes. I remember way back in the day he was the guy to beat.

BadAzz96z28
09-11-2006, 08:10 PM
any idea of the procharged formula setups or hp? Curious because i know the guy had an extremely fast blown lt1 he used to street race years ago in g-net. The one he had out there was the exact same car that he used to fool people with sometimes. I remember way back in the day he was the guy to beat.

From what I hear that was the car slowhawk ran...not sure though

WINDSOR
09-11-2006, 08:42 PM
From what I hear that was the car slowhawk ran...not sure though

from what mike with the black zo6 told me he sold his real fast firehawk but kept his other one (which was a clone of the fast one). I think thats the one slowhawk ran.

slowhawk01
09-11-2006, 09:30 PM
from what mike with the black zo6 told me he sold his real fast firehawk but kept his other one (which was a clone of the fast one). I think thats the one slowhawk ran.

The one I ran was a 383 with a F1R procharger making 750rwhp. That is all I heard before the race. People said he's ran 9's with it, but I'm not sure. I didn't get a chance to talk to him. The cops came. Maybe next time.

OHYOUKNOW
09-11-2006, 09:32 PM
The one I ran was a 383 with a F1R procharger making 750rwhp. That is all I heard before the race. People said he's ran 9's with it, but I'm not sure. I didn't get a chance to talk to him. The cops came. Maybe next time.

man you gotta love all the rumors, thats a hole lot of misinformation. LOL that car has never seen a 9 unless it was in the 1/8th:D

slowhawk01
09-11-2006, 09:35 PM
man you gotta love all the rumors, thats a hole lot of misinformation. LOL that car has never seen a 9 unless it was in the 1/8th:D

Like I said, I have no clue. I didn't get to talk to the guy. He seemed like a nice guy but the cops came. Do you know what is done to the car or what it has ran?

m1key99ws6
09-12-2006, 08:15 PM
The red car is a LT1 with a vortech, has never run close to 9s :police: