PDA

View Full Version : Bad luck

1civic
09-10-2006, 03:51 PM
Its seems there was a lot that happen last night...Not really a good night for anyone I think... :no: .. Just going to post a couple of pics, I'm not good at taking pics and i'm sure you can tell... :rolleyes: .. I have a couple more but they a blury as shit... :thinking:

1civic
09-10-2006, 04:04 PM
Feel free to post up the troubles you had last night.... :lmfao: ... I know we all had some... I myself fouled a plug... :goodjob:

05Tib
09-10-2006, 04:19 PM
cops were out in force lastnight. Saw several ppl getting pulled over leaving BP(gwinnett).

1insaneR
09-10-2006, 04:25 PM
im glad i didnt come out. BP is goin to end up like moreland ave. with everyone getting shut down.

1civic
09-10-2006, 04:32 PM
im glad i didnt come out. BP is goin to end up like moreland ave. with everyone getting shut down.

Yes we left there and went to another spot.... I would call it a Fast car meet...lol... There was alot of HP out there... :yes:

1insaneR
09-10-2006, 04:33 PM
i can see that by the pics. not a bad job by the way.

SL33P3R
09-10-2006, 04:36 PM
PMS got in 3 wrecks! is that good enough? lol

-Taylor

1civic
09-10-2006, 04:45 PM

-Taylor

I was hinting at this but I'm not one to tell a story when I don't know everything... :goodjob: ...

1civic
09-10-2006, 04:49 PM
i can see that by the pics. not a bad job by the way.

Those are the better pics....lol... I wanted to post 2 more but they are bad... :doh:

SL33P3R
09-10-2006, 04:53 PM
We were all crusing going about 80MPH, chad was infront and i didnt see him wreck but he lost control becasue we all went around a turn and the turn was a big puddle so first chad lost it, then richard lost it, and me and paul in the VR4 were sliding but controled it then kaleb in the evo barely nicked richard while he was spinning but kaleb only got a tiny scratch. Richard got his fender dented, Chad fucked up his rim and thats that

-Taylor

CHADbee
09-10-2006, 04:59 PM
We were all crusing going about 80MPH, chad was infront and i didnt see him wreck but he lost control becasue we all went around a turn and the turn was a big puddle so first chad lost it, then richard lost it, and me and paul in the VR4 were sliding but controled it then kaleb in the evo barely nicked richard while he was spinning but kaleb only got a tiny scratch. Richard got his fender dented, Chad fucked up his rim and thats that

-Taylor
yeah the whole story is posted in the PMS section. awd cars were aight but the fwd cars got owned by a puddle :cry:

CHADbee
09-10-2006, 04:59 PM
well it was more like a fuckin lake that a sprinler system was shooting into the road.

1civic
09-10-2006, 05:00 PM

-Taylor

I seen the marks on the road... Glad to see you guys didn't get hurt...Could have been alot worse....That turn was pretty tight and the water just made it alot worse... :eek:

CHADbee
09-10-2006, 05:50 PM
I seen the marks on the road... Glad to see you guys didn't get hurt...Could have been alot worse....That turn was pretty tight and the water just made it alot worse... :eek:
yeah thoose black skid mark that went on forever(aka to the curb on the other side) were from my car. i'll post pics of my rim in the PMS section later tonight.

Leadfoot_mf
09-10-2006, 06:31 PM
yeah i think i saw the skid marks glad it was not as bad as i heard.....

CHADbee
09-10-2006, 06:58 PM
yeah i think i saw the skid marks glad it was not as bad as i heard.....
it was really scary, and i was very shook up...could barely put my spare on. but i'm ok and there no body damage to my car, just a really fucked up rim. oh well time for a upgrade :D

TIGERJC
09-10-2006, 07:05 PM
fuck gnet, too many water hazards with those damn water sprinklers

Reaper
09-10-2006, 07:53 PM
Im SOOOO glad I didnt go through that shit, cuz my rwd woulda got owned BIG TIME.. and i have bald tires..

darkstar6069
09-10-2006, 08:48 PM
That was fun I'd do it again if it weren't so far away! All I could see was Richard doing donuts at about 80 mph right beside me! I was like damn that guy can do some crazy shit!!! AWD FTW!!!!

The Youngn
09-11-2006, 02:09 AM
i see u saved saved the best pic for last huh bobby. sorry to hear bout the trouble project...christian told me while we were at the meet...shit sucks

Halfwit
09-11-2006, 06:38 AM
i jsut wanna know who the guy in the colorado/ chevy truck is with the chrome 20s, and DUB sticker on back, he saw me and chad wreck, kept driving...ass

TIGERJC
04-08-2007, 10:29 PM
EVEN THOUGH THAT WAS A BAD NIGHT, I MISS THOSE DAYS

CHADbee
04-08-2007, 10:32 PM
lol

that sucked

drifting neon ftl

WickedIXMR
04-08-2007, 11:00 PM
Those nights were the best. Just hanging out bsing racing then getting something to eat...Also no ricers whatsoever were there...We need to set something up like that again.

TIGERJC
04-08-2007, 11:01 PM
Those nights were the best. Just hanging out bsing racing then getting something to eat...Also no ricers whatsoever were there...We need to set something up like that again.
we need to get back to just having fun, win or lose lets have fun and enjoy racing

Tank
04-09-2007, 06:25 AM

-Taylor
are you serious so let me get this straight last weekend they went to gwinnett and one of there members got arrested this week they have 3 accidents damn PMS having it hard, but i thought they wasnt goin back to gnet no more damn sorry to hear that guys........hope things get better for you guys..

"iggy edit"

"i read the first page only"

1civic
04-28-2007, 12:21 AM
Set it Up.... I'm always down for a good meet.. The last one was ok, Alot of new faces though... Not sure who you can trust, you tell one person and 5 show up with them.. :thinking: .. Its ok I guess, Thats if the area is big enough... ;)