PDA

View Full Version : Anyone watchin the Nextel Race?

Brett
09-09-2006, 07:37 PM
With this being the last race before the final chase is on, this is turining into a great race. My guy Dale Jr. started in 32nd and is now 12th, so Im happy. Also on www.nascar.com they are allowing for this race for you to listen to any driver's in car radio free, so if you all wanna listen to it.

The incar radio is pretty cool, you get to hear the driver and pit crew talking back and fourth live.

quickdodgeŽ
09-09-2006, 07:44 PM
NASCRAP. Lolol. Later, QD.

Nittanys1
09-09-2006, 07:52 PM
I have it off and on....considering the #1 & #1 college teams are playing eachother.

TD OHIO ST!!!!!!!!

Hulud
09-09-2006, 07:59 PM
NO im not white trash

Bishop
09-09-2006, 08:00 PM
I have it off and on....considering the #1 & #1 college teams are playing eachother.

TD OHIO ST!!!!!!!!
How are there 2 number 1's? :thinking: :screwy:

koukis14
09-09-2006, 08:02 PM

TD OHIO ST!!!!!!!!

Yep I got he clicker on flashback between ABC and TNT. im rooting for Ohio State and against Tony Stewart.

Nittanys1
09-09-2006, 08:05 PM
ohio state here too...and alot of crashes on the other channel :D

and yeah that was a typo....

2turbo4u
09-09-2006, 09:28 PM
Nextel a waste of time!

RutRoe
09-09-2006, 09:32 PM
You guys are turds...

Brett you know I am... I left the track maybe an hour ago.

Great race....go SPEED go

Deaf Pimp
09-09-2006, 09:35 PM
If I wanna watch real racing, I'll tune to Le Mans or F1/CART.

Nittanys1
09-09-2006, 09:59 PM
damn gordon just held on....too bad for stewart.........maybe next year :D

green91
09-09-2006, 10:25 PM
tony stewart FTW

quickdodgeŽ
09-09-2006, 10:37 PM

+'s. Later, QD.

Ran
09-10-2006, 09:33 AM
Non
Athletic
Sport
Centered
Around
Rednecks

RutRoe
09-10-2006, 06:11 PM

I didn't know you're raced a stock car before.. that's wild.

Have you even sat in one?

I only think that's a gay attitude to have because if any of you guys were on the ball, you'd realize there's a big difference between being PRO-motorsports VS. Anti-NASCAR.

NASCAR opens doors for people in all different areas of motorsports and it's unfortunate if you can't see that. Oh well.

Some people think S2000's are just japaneese pieces of crap...that doesn't mean they're right though, you know?

civic95
09-10-2006, 08:05 PM
Leave him be rut, it already has enough fans. Tickets are expensive enough already. Last thing we need is someone taking up a seat when someone else could enjoy watching and LISTENING to the race.

quickdodgeŽ
09-10-2006, 09:55 PM
I don't see why the problem with having an opinion about not liking NASCAR. I can't stand it nor do I see the purpose in it. I've never said these guys don't have any skill or whatnot, but I don't see the purpose in this type of racing. I just don't know why it isn't ok to voice that you don't like it without it hitting a nerve. Later, QD.

Deaf Pimp
09-10-2006, 10:53 PM
Damn, you guys are pretty harsh. Sorry if I offended the NASCAR fans of the world. I just don't get anything out of it. Next time I won't voice my opinion so I can avoid the personal attacks.

And RutRoe, sure, everyone has an opinion of S2000's and I take it with a grain of salt. Why can't you do the same?

RutRoe
09-11-2006, 10:28 AM
I'm not trying to make NASCAR fans in particular, I'm just a fan of defending motorsports....

For example, the idiots who do burn outs at the Varsity make all of us look bad because members of this board were there.

Kids who try to drift and then kill a mom and kids in her mini van make people into drifting look awful...

All I'm saying is it's fine not to be a fan of it, I just think people should say "well I'm not into it, but I'm all for it."

WIthout the sponsorships that prove so valuable there, lots of other smaller sponsorships in other racing series wouldn't have so much validity to show consumer confidence.

I support our hobby. Period. I don't ride motorcycles any more but I still support them. I don't race dirt track cars, but I still support them. And I certainly don't run in a failing racing series like Indy who can't pull their own head out of their butt's, but I certainly support them.

That's the only point I was making.

It's real racing, they've made huge jumps in technology in the sport and there's lots of fun people involved in the sport, such as myself.

But like my friend up there said, why spend time trying to show you guys the cool stuff about it. You guys have eyes and ears. If you want to see how interesting the racing really can be, then you'll do that.

And Stretch, the only thing about what you said is that... well... some people say there's really no point to anything with cars besides making them more fuel efficient and safer.

Racing is just racing. It's meant to be fun, competitive, and something for people to do. That's what motorsports is about. IT's not like being a teacher, or a civic leader, you know? It's a hobby that people turned into business.

Mike Lowrey
09-11-2006, 12:27 PM
NASCAR = Hillbillies on wheels

RutRoe
09-12-2006, 12:20 PM
NASCAR = Hillbillies on wheels

That's genius man. Pure Genius.

Mike Lowrey
09-12-2006, 01:24 PM
That's genius man. Pure Genius.

:D

civic95
09-12-2006, 07:20 PM
http://www.break.com/index/host_hates_bad_emails.html

8bangin302
09-12-2006, 07:26 PM
nascar is about:gay: ..who wants to see plastic looking cars going around and around in circles..lol..watching it makes me wanna :upchuck:

koukis14
09-12-2006, 07:44 PM
I went to automotive school and took many classes in building and tuning Nextel Cup Cars. I have also taken 30 laps around Lowes Motor Speedway in Charlotte turning a top speed of 156 MPH in a Busch Series car.

After I got out of that car I was mentally and physically drained, AFTER 30 LAPS. And thats not in a row its 3 sets of 10 with about a half hour break in between.

After that I have a whole new respect for what those guys do for hours on end. That being said I can watch about 20 laps of a Nascar race and then have to turn on something that shows explosions, boobs, is funny or all three. Oh and those 20 laps are the first and last ten.

Nascar is boaring but the guys doing it are some of the best driver out there.

RutRoe
09-13-2006, 09:25 AM
nascar is about:gay: ..who wants to see plastic looking cars going around and around in circles..lol..watching it makes me wanna :upchuck:

I mean this with all seriousness.

You are hands down the last person on here who should be critical about anything...you have no idea what you're talking about, nor do you know anything about quality cars....every POS you've had makes me want to punch myself in the face.

You are a wanna be vehicular gangsta.

And I'm glad you got to drive one man... that's killer

green91
09-13-2006, 10:24 AM
Rut ive tried to rep you about 10 times in this thread, but it wont let me. We dont need any of these ignorant tools anyway, as a NASCAR fan we've we are already a member of the largest sport fanbase in the world

8bangin302
09-13-2006, 10:47 AM
I mean this with all seriousness.

You are hands down the last person on here who should be critical about anything...you have no idea what you're talking about, nor do you know anything about quality cars....every POS you've had makes me want to punch myself in the face.

You are a wanna be vehicular gangsta.

And I'm glad you got to drive one man... that's killer

:gay: ..