PDA

View Full Version : Misc Weekly Foam Parties at Chaparall

FrnkPwrs
05-24-2005, 12:36 AM
Yup, we are throwing an event. My idea, lets see how the other people working with me can execute it

Jeff
05-24-2005, 01:08 AM
is this just an idea or something thats gonna happen?

FrnkPwrs
05-24-2005, 12:05 PM
Yup, very real. After I get the logos, imma finish up the flyer, have it for printed and in my hand prolly like thursday nite in time for chaparall. I just quit my job for nextel yesterday, so imma have to bust ass to get the word out, some of the people I work with are clueless. I woke up at 9AM to start working. Just called one of my partners, hes still in bed and its 1PM. Slackers

Julio
05-24-2005, 04:23 PM
hahhaha STD pit... fo sho! but people love it.

MitsuEvo6
05-24-2005, 04:33 PM
so i assume its el eventa la mexicana? dont mind my spanish.

FrnkPwrs
05-24-2005, 05:49 PM
LOL, naw, its not a mexican event. Expect to see some mexicans, but lots of dominicans, cubans, panamanians, puerto ricans, columbians, hondurians, ecuadorians, etc. etc. etc.

To the tone that nobody would mind. Reggae, reggaeton, hip hop, and house music. Lots of music you can dance with a girl with. So not much "crunk music". I am personally against "crunk" music as someone in the biz because people get hurt, girls get bowed and end up leaving and becuase of that it usually doesnt last through a full song being played. Im more concerned about having fun under the bubbles than anything.

MitsuEvo6
05-24-2005, 07:21 PM
sounds cool. whats the date? and how much is cover?

FrnkPwrs
05-25-2005, 05:55 AM
Cover is $10
Everyone free first 2 weeks
Ladies Free Until Midnite
$3 Remy and Coke
$3 Vodka & Cranberry

Starts June 06, 2005

When my dumbass sales rep gets my logos from sponsors, ill post up the final flyer

Dynasty
05-25-2005, 12:32 PM
Hey, it looks like fun. I have a bunch of female friends coming down that time. im interested in goin. Only thing is weve had some bad experiences at hispanic type events.We are all black and some are white. I hope the people are gonna be cool with that, because its like 10-15 of us. Mostly females ;)we just wanted to go to a fun environment and they love to get wet and party hard. i like that you dont do the "crunk" music to much. well have to check that out.

chuck
05-25-2005, 12:53 PM
...in true buford highway style: english and spanish

no i didn't put any effort into this

FrnkPwrs
05-25-2005, 01:00 PM
Find me personally and ill make sure you are straight. We are building that Santo Domingo type atmosphere. Security is goign to be tight, and really its going to be a mixture of everything music-wise. I take everyone having a good time as a personal responsibility, so definately hit me up

Dynasty
05-25-2005, 02:50 PM
ill do that, i appreciate that and try to get as many people as i can to participate.

Brandon C
05-25-2005, 03:47 PM
Frkn Power Said:

I am personally against "crunk" music as someone in the biz because people get hurt, girls get bowed and end up leaving and becuase of that it usually doesnt last through a full song being played.

:) :) :) :) :)

I aplaud you for being so right

rickgiblin
05-25-2005, 04:38 PM
is security going to be tight on drinking or just on fighting and such

eViLMunkey
05-25-2005, 05:50 PM
now if the STD thing is completely true then why do places still have foam parties... hmmm.... But still sounds like alot of fun...

FrnkPwrs
05-25-2005, 09:32 PM
is security going to be tight on drinking or just on fighting and such

I cant say "Yea, we are going to serve 14 year olds alcohol", but the most I can say is that the main focus on security is to keep a humble environment. I am actually really against underage drinking because I know there are many out there who dont realize its alright to have DDs or their parents say "Hey, your drunk, I can give a shit if you were responsible enough to recognize your twisted and act accordingly, i just smell Brugal on you and you and Im calling the police on that club". Ultimately the club gets fined, which I end up having to pay, and I am in violation of my contract with the club.

I will tell you this, and it goes for pretty much any club. Your attitude is key. Ive been clubbing since I was 17, and once inside of a club Ive never had to show ID, got kicked out, anything becuase of the way I carried myself. It goes a long way. The guy who holds onto an empty bottle all night will cause more attention than the guy who just sits and sips and blends back in.

So to finally answer your question, they would be looking for fights and people acting like asses to the girls more than anything, but I cant give tips to avoid being caught drinking.

FrnkPwrs
05-25-2005, 09:37 PM
Naw, I think STD pit was just said for the amount of umm.... loose women. Its like saying you are gonna be at the pool wearing your clothes, you cant catch STDs like that. But I have heard that it gets crazy under them bubbles. Shit, I cant wait. Usually when we go backstage there is an ambundance of "craziness" after the ass shaking contest, boy, just wait until we get some of them freeks from under them bubbles!

Jeff
05-26-2005, 04:47 AM
jonathon i sent u a pm

MitsuEvo6
05-27-2005, 02:28 AM
Hey man, sounds awesome. I'll deff be there to attend. if it's good, ill bring more people the next week and so on. I'll be lookin for the final flyer.

uncle_el
05-27-2005, 11:32 AM
Starts June 06, 2005

damn, i'm moving out of town the weekend before. would have been something to check out. best of luck with the event.

eViLMunkey
05-27-2005, 04:27 PM
well I"m in.....

rickgiblin
05-27-2005, 05:01 PM
when does it start? id love to join and its 18+ right well hope to see some of yall there and how do i get a flyer

PSINXS
05-27-2005, 05:53 PM
I would def come to a foam party. Sounds like fun. I wont feel out of place there will I?(cuz i am black) Flyer seems to be geared to hispanics which is excellent, i just dont wanna feel weird. LIke me at a redneck bar or something.

Jeff
05-27-2005, 11:46 PM
haha just act normal and ull be striaght.. im white and i go spanish clubs all the time.. and thats more out of place than it would be if u were black

eViLMunkey
05-28-2005, 12:25 PM
I'm white last I checked too.. so I could care less about an ethnic based club's thoughts on my color...

Jeff
05-29-2005, 01:58 PM
well hell yeah then well be the only white ppl there haha

eViLMunkey
05-30-2005, 11:14 AM
haha!! well I do tan fairly easily so I might blend in...

Jeff
05-30-2005, 12:29 PM
i see that cell number... are u from MA?

eViLMunkey
05-30-2005, 12:33 PM
kinda I go up there every summer... it's a Nantucket #

Jeff
05-30-2005, 07:09 PM
nice nice, my ex lives in hyannis and best friend lives in barnstable i usually spend my summers up there its fun as shit

FrnkPwrs
05-30-2005, 08:01 PM
Naw, race wont play an issue. We are cuttin a lot of the usual music that is played, like merengue, salsa, and bachata because it wouldnt go well with the theme. Ill post some Free Passes here when I get them made up. Going to the club right now to tighten some things up

MitsuEvo6
05-31-2005, 10:07 AM
well hell yeah then well be the only white ppl there haha

bs..ill be there..white as usuall.

eViLMunkey
05-31-2005, 10:49 AM
if I wear the twinkie costume I'll be yellow...

Jeff
06-04-2005, 03:21 AM
wat up jonathon hows things lookin for mondays? ima come through this monday if things are lookin good

FrnkPwrs
06-06-2005, 01:57 PM
Parties have been postponed until next week! Will be posting new flyers and a IA.com only VIP pass for all the parties over the summer and some other passes for other things im doing for the inconvienance. If anyone knows ANYONE serious about interning, let me know. My workload is very high right now

Jeff
06-07-2005, 02:00 AM
wat does the job include? hit me up wit a PM