PDA

View Full Version : FINALLY the video of Kevin's Callout

gtikid
09-09-2006, 12:04 PM
Well after that thursday, i went on vacation so thats why it took me so long to make the video. It actually didn't take me that long after i started it. This is the video of kevins call outs from 2 thursdays ago :goodjob:

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/929721d5-c742-417c-b95a-983700d06bdc.htm

Again, I made the video on my laptop and it usually looks good on my laptop. But then when i see it on my desktop, it looks darker :( O well enjoy :D

Maniaç
09-09-2006, 12:54 PM
LoL, damn son I hated that night. Before we all got together me and a couple of friends went to get something to eat, and while we were eating I saw this black cat. Well I am not the type of person who believes in that sort of shit.
Anyways when me and shawn ran I only missed twice in our 10mph roll, first time I have ever missed 2nd but I missed twice!!! Thats fucked up. Good ass runs though, me and juan had done another run before and I did way better than the one yall saw.LoL

Anyways I would love to have a rematch with Shawn when I get all my shit straight.
Oh and did yall notice that I breaked boost on the second run with that eg.LOL that shit kind of works. Oh thats right the first 40 roll I did with shawn he started a second earlier cause I fucked up (trying to break boost)LoL I still would have lost thought.

1civic
09-09-2006, 01:09 PM
OH YEAH, this was the slow car meet.... :lmfao: ...J/k... I was there too... :doh: ... Nice runs though... :goodjob:

Maniaç
09-09-2006, 01:29 PM
LoL ^ you're right though we are slow compared to alot of cars on here

Lankhoss
09-09-2006, 02:12 PM
You stole our song!!!!!!!!! :(

TonyRSX
09-09-2006, 02:35 PM
tite video julian...ur gettin good man...

The Youngn
09-09-2006, 02:45 PM
y u aint put the video of me n alex runnin in the rain??? damnit...and u left out the best part too....the ninja turtle revving that shit...damn julez...at least u finally got that shit up

Shawn
09-09-2006, 02:52 PM
Good vid, there were a lotta runs that night, so hard to get it all on video. I wish our run from a dig was on video muahha

gtikid
09-09-2006, 03:32 PM
OH YEAH, this was the slow car meet.... :lmfao: ...J/k... I was there too... :doh: ... Nice runs though... :goodjob:

Buahahaha i was gonna write that in there, but i knew you or someone else would say it :lmfao:

gtikid
09-09-2006, 03:33 PM
You stole our song!!!!!!!!! :(

buahahaha who's song? I'm good like that lol :lmfao:

gtikid
09-09-2006, 03:35 PM
y u aint put the video of me n alex runnin in the rain??? damnit...and u left out the best part too....the ninja turtle revving that shit...damn julez...at least u finally got that shit up

Hahahahaha i have that video of you and alex but it wasn't even a race, or at least thats what it looked like on the video. It looked like both of you took off, but then alex lets off right away :thinking: So it looks like alex got :idb: :lmfao: . O and i was gonna do the whole ninja turtle thing :lmfao: but i forgot :crazy:

gtikid
09-09-2006, 03:36 PM
Good vid, there were a lotta runs that night, so hard to get it all on video. I wish our run from a dig was on video muahha

Yea man there was a looooooooooooooooooooooot of footage. There was some in car footage b/w kevin and i believe shawn and juan, but kevin's friend never sent me the email with the video :( So i just went on ahead and made the video without it :D

gtikid
09-09-2006, 03:39 PM
Man my videos come out real dark. I believe its partly b/c of my camera. Unfortunately the program i use to edit doesnt allow me to brighten the video. Hopefully my new program will :goodjob:

Goinfasterthanu
09-09-2006, 06:02 PM
Good vid! Thanks...WISH the footage of me and the sti was there but cool vid none the less! I think i did good as i had the least whp of everyone.. I hung side by side with the sti till 5th gear and beat the wrx...also took the altima or what ever that was. But no more n/a for me have a dyno day the 19th... then weee ....Evrything is installed and ready to go . I want a rematch with the sti after i get it done..hehe..Fun as hell guys , if you ever out this way again hit me up . I would chill this weekend up here . We went out last night just to eat and passed 6 countys on the hwy in just 2 exits...

not bad for a all motor hatch with minor boltons..

Shawn
09-09-2006, 06:11 PM
Good vid! Thanks...WISH the footage of me and the sti was there but cool vid none the less! I think i did good as i had the least whp of everyone.. I hung side by side with the sti till 5th gear and beat the wrx...also took the altima or what ever that was. But no more n/a for me have a dyno day the 19th... then weee ....Evrything is installed and ready to go . I want a rematch with the sti after i get it done..hehe..Fun as hell guys , if you ever out this way again hit me up . I would chill this weekend up here . We went out last night just to eat and passed 6 countys on the hwy in just 2 exits...

not bad for a all motor hatch with minor boltons..

Your car is defintetly impressive:goodjob: , unfortunately there wont be a rematch, sti is for sale, hopefully will be gone soon so I can go back to my Honda roots :bump:

Goinfasterthanu
09-09-2006, 06:24 PM
Your car is defintetly impressive:goodjob: , unfortunately there wont be a rematch, sti is for sale, hopefully will be gone soon so I can go back to my Honda roots :bump:

sweet!! what are you thinking about getting?

Shawn
09-09-2006, 06:25 PM
gonna get another civic, not picky on the model as long as it clean and a good deal. cant say much more than that, gotta keep some stuff secret :ninja:

Lankhoss
09-09-2006, 06:29 PM
buahahaha who's song? I'm good like that lol :lmfao:

From this video, we made back in the winter!!!!!!

http://www.steedagt.net/Videos/C6Z06Racing1.wmv

:lmfao:

SLOWLYbtngU
09-09-2006, 06:32 PM
Good video!

Julio
09-09-2006, 08:52 PM
I want some of Kevins CRX and The s2k.

Ill be out 2nite. =]

KevinT707
09-10-2006, 12:48 AM
There was some in car footage b/w kevin and i believe shawn and juan, but kevin's friend never sent me the email with the video :( So i just went on ahead and made the video without it :D
Nice vid & song ;) . My call-out & most the vids were of the Subarus :thinking: . Yea the good vid is from inside my car vs Juan & Shawn, dammit my white friend won't hurry up & send it. Oh well, aye Julian when the vid finally gets to you just save it & add it to the vid that will be made of me pulling on Youngn, Julio (admin :D ), & Swoll if he's ready. Not Alex though, he's off the list since he can't drive & lost control :gay: ..

Preciate the vid tho!

I want some of Kevins CRX and The s2k.

Ill be out 2nite. =]
Julio, you want some too ehh, oOoOOK!
In a few weeks koo? I gotta get this court case situated so .. gimme a few weeks to get some things straight.

AnclyT
09-10-2006, 01:56 AM
nice video,

i think next time you should add the mods on each car or like an estimate of how much power each car makes..

that way the audience can know what to expect in the race

AnclyT
09-10-2006, 01:57 AM
btw, damn alex!!! this video does not make you look good! LOL

i think it's about that time you cough up some cash for the REX

ct9a gsr
09-10-2006, 03:14 AM
Man my videos come out real dark. I believe its partly b/c of my camera. Unfortunately the program i use to edit doesnt allow me to brighten the video. Hopefully my new program will :goodjob:

You used WMM to make that and it does allow the increasing and decreasing of brightness on videos. LCD monitors, especially newer ones, have a much higher contrast ratio than a CRT so while you're making/watching a video it can look dark on one screen and ok on the other... or over-bright on one screen and ok on the other. Best thing to do is make the video on a CRT and raise the brightness to a proper level then watch the video on a LCD to ensure the brightness isn't too high.

Nice choice of song... wonder if there's any remixes out yet of Mike Shinoda's work. =D

The Youngn
09-10-2006, 03:18 AM

i think e'd b betta off coughin up some cash on a good drivin school...haha

Maniaç
09-10-2006, 11:51 AM
[QUOTE=KevinT707]Nice vid & song ;) . My call-out & most the vids were of the Subarus :thinking: . Yea the good vid is from inside my car vs Juan & Shawn, dammit my white friend won't hurry up & send it. Oh well, aye Julian when the vid finally gets to you just save it & add it to the vid that will be made of me pulling on Youngn, Julio (admin :D ), & Swoll if he's ready. Not Alex though, he's off the list since he can't drive & lost control :gay: ..

Preciate the vid tho!QUOTE]

:lmfao: thats fucked up Kevin, you read my story. What would have happened if I had a fwd. :???: :thinking: :???:

Maniaç
09-10-2006, 11:52 AM

Don't worry man, once I get all my shit straight, my buddy won't be the same anymore. :D :ninja: :goodjob:

Maniaç
09-10-2006, 11:54 AM
i think e'd b betta off coughin up some cash on a good drivin school...haha

:2up: :2up:

You and me foot race you down? Si or No

gtikid
09-10-2006, 12:35 PM
nice video,

i think next time you should add the mods on each car or like an estimate of how much power each car makes..

that way the audience can know what to expect in the race

see I thought about that but I wasn't sure if everyone involved would want that ;)

gtikid
09-10-2006, 12:42 PM
You used WMM to make that and it does allow the increasing and decreasing of brightness on videos. LCD monitors, especially newer ones, have a much higher contrast ratio than a CRT so while you're making/watching a video it can look dark on one screen and ok on the other... or over-bright on one screen and ok on the other. Best thing to do is make the video on a CRT and raise the brightness to a proper level then watch the video on a LCD to ensure the brightness isn't too high.

Nice choice of song... wonder if there's any remixes out yet of Mike Shinoda's work. =D

Thanks :goodjob: I kinda had an idea that it was because my laptop has a higher resolution. I had no idea I could adjust the brightness on WMM. But now I have Adobe Premier :D so hopefully I can do more things with it

Maniaç
09-10-2006, 12:45 PM
see I thought about that but I wasn't sure if everyone involved would want that ;)

yeah dude next time you should do that. so everyone can know that I am still a stage 2. LoL

gtikid
09-10-2006, 12:50 PM
Nice vid & song ;) . My call-out & most the vids were of the Subarus :thinking: . Yea the good vid is from inside my car vs Juan & Shawn, dammit my white friend won't hurry up & send it. Oh well, aye Julian when the vid finally gets to you just save it & add it to the vid that will be made of me pulling on Youngn, Julio (admin :D ), & Swoll if he's ready. Not Alex though, he's off the list since he can't drive & lost control :gay: ..

Preciate the vid tho!

Julio, you want some too ehh, oOoOOK!
In a few weeks koo? I gotta get this court case situated so .. gimme a few weeks to get some things straight.

Yea that's what I noticed too lol. I was like hmmm this is kevins call outs but only 3 clips of him :thinking: lol. Yea I was thinking about just adding the clips from ur friend later on whenever he sends them. And definitely lemme kno so I can be there for Julio, Swoll, and Johnny :D

Maniaç
09-10-2006, 12:53 PM
Yea that's what I noticed too lol. I was like hmmm this is kevins call outs but only 3 clips of him :thinking: lol. Yea I was thinking about just adding the clips from ur friend later on whenever he sends them. And definitely lemme kno so I can be there for Julio, Swoll, and Johnny :D

And don't forget about me. :D :lmfao: :goodjob: :( :thinking: :( :cry: :tongue1:

Julio
09-10-2006, 01:38 PM
:goodjob:

Goinfasterthanu
09-10-2006, 01:48 PM

yea i would like in on that race...

Goinfasterthanu
09-10-2006, 01:49 PM
yeah dude next time you should do that. so everyone can know that I am still a stage 2. LoL

what is stage 2? I know nothing about subies...

SpeedMonkey
09-10-2006, 03:30 PM
what is stage 2? I know nothing about subies...
230-240awhp.

all it is is. turboback exhaust. and 13.5 Psi to 16psi.

EJ_Allmota
09-10-2006, 07:17 PM
Damn, some good runs.. Good shit Kevin.

KevinT707
09-10-2006, 09:51 PM
Well about posting the mods thing, nothing special about mine .. just a 35 shot :rolleyes: .

Oh yea, I gotta add GoingFaster to my list also along with Julio, Young'n, & Swoll.

Goinfasterthanu
09-10-2006, 11:02 PM
yup... ill be tuned the 19th .. then im commin for ya..hehe

gtikid
09-11-2006, 01:05 AM
I guess i'm just gonna have to IM everyone next time and ask them their mods. And when the video is posted "dont shoot the messenger" ;)

The Youngn
09-11-2006, 01:55 AM
:2up: :2up:

You and me foot race you down? Si or No
im down...already got james in a footrace....