PDA

View Full Version : Nyteryder vs Lankhoss (c6 z06)

Nyteryder
09-09-2006, 11:07 AM
Definatlly the best run of the night. We ran twice before I was forced to shut down. Before our runs I was trying to bleed my clutch lines before our run because the car would not shift smoothly even during my runs with the skyline. Our first run was from a 40 kick with them flagging, I pulled ahead a car but once I shift he pulled back and were side by side until he mis shifted at my 3-4 shift and I pulled in front. We tried again from 60 and the same thing, I pulled a car and he relled me in at shift point and we were pretty close to each other and I missed and he pulled. Good close runs none the less. The car was not doing much better for our runs as far as the shifting goes which explains the slow shifting but after the second run I coud barly get the car to go into any gear. We pulled of the exit to a qt to discuss the race check the vid and my car. He was a very cool guy and my impression of the race was the same as his and the vid is good. I even let 3 people try to put the car in first gear and they couldnt so they would think I was bsing about my tranny. We will run again soon once I get some things worked out. Good runs. Vids will be up soon

lightspeed
09-09-2006, 11:21 AM
once I shit he pulled back
Damn...what the hell did you shit out? Should that have made you lighter/faster? :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
how much boost was this at?

St0lenR
09-09-2006, 11:24 AM
Damn...what the hell did you shit out? Should that have made you lighter/faster? :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

I was the thinking the samething..Must be some new driving skill out there LIghtspeed, that we don't know about :lmfao:

J you need to teach me the ways of the shit :lmfao:

slowhawk01
09-09-2006, 11:25 AM
Does this mean were all off for tonight J???????

Nyteryder
09-09-2006, 11:42 AM
Does this mean were all off for tonight J???????

No I will be out there tonight, I am about to work on the car right now. So you are bringing gtslow out to gnet with you?

Nyteryder
09-09-2006, 11:46 AM

I was at 21psi and was unsure of the mix because there was no gas left in the car, I normally run 23.5psi

crafty
09-09-2006, 12:07 PM
I CAN'T WAIT TIL TONIGHT

RBpoweredSileighty
09-09-2006, 12:10 PM
yea that race was bad ass we couldnt even keep up in the r33

i ended up talking to the guy with the zo6 till almost 6am

slowhawk01
09-09-2006, 01:46 PM
No I will be out there tonight, I am about to work on the car right now. So you are bringing gtslow out to gnet with you?

Yeah, I'm bringing gtslow and badazz96z and a couple others. The only way I want to run your car is if it's for the king of the kills we have lined up. I want to go ahead and get the race out of the way. If we race later on in the week, since we have a week to get the race done, you will have to come out here. Let's go ahead and get the race done tonight. Put your race fuel in, turn your boost up, and run me with everything you've got. :goodjob:

Lankhoss
09-09-2006, 02:06 PM
Hey man, I had a blast last night. The races were great. I wish all of my runs were matchups like that. I could have run you 10 times last night and still had fun :D

And I will concur about the shifting. I sat in his car and couldn't get the damn thing in ANY gear!! I think you'd take me at 100%, but I'm glad you weren't there last night....it made our races more interesting ;-)

I can't wait to see the videos from last night!

Nyteryder
09-09-2006, 04:29 PM
Yeah, I'm bringing gtslow and badazz96z and a couple others. The only way I want to run your car is if it's for the king of the kills we have lined up. I want to go ahead and get the race out of the way. If we race later on in the week, since we have a week to get the race done, you will have to come out here. Let's go ahead and get the race done tonight. Put your race fuel in, turn your boost up, and run me with everything you've got. :goodjob:

I am not running now how i will be for king of kills so this has nothing to do with it. If you dont want to run, thats fine too.

CHADbee
09-09-2006, 05:19 PM
saw the vid, and that was some kickas runs. that what i like to see. real races are won by a fender.

Lankhoss
09-09-2006, 06:33 PM
I'm headed out tonight, probably about 9:00. Gonna try to line something up with a KB, then maybe I'll hang out afterwards.

blackbeast99
09-09-2006, 06:53 PM
I'm headed out tonight, probably about 9:00. Gonna try to line something up with a KB, then maybe I'll hang out afterwards.

:goodjob:

1civic
09-09-2006, 07:31 PM

Is this something I can play with too... :D ... I haven't run a KB car yet...

Lankhoss
09-09-2006, 07:32 PM
Is this something I can play with too... :D ... I haven't run a KB car yet...

I don't know this guy too well, so I'm not sure if he wants to race more than just me. But it won't hurt to be out at BP at 9:00 and see :)

1civic
09-09-2006, 07:36 PM
I don't know this guy too well, so I'm not sure if he wants to race more than just me. But it won't hurt to be out at BP at 9:00 and see :)

I could try but it takes 1 hour from here and my car is still dirty...lol... I'll be out later, Catch up to you then I guess... :goodjob:

WhiteAccord
09-10-2006, 01:03 PM
This run would prob be the best run you had...GJ SLOWHAWK

Lankhoss
09-10-2006, 03:13 PM
So where's this video????? :)