PDA

View Full Version : so i ran last night.....

ChAmP_CoUpE
09-07-2006, 05:18 PM
So i had a little run last night... we pulled up to a stop light around 12 am and he starts burrnin rubbed so i get ready to launch.... i squat down tie my shoes and im ready to go i had my exlcusive coloful adidas on he had some beat up payless shoes.... light turns green and we launch i got the jump... i started getting tired and running out of air but i kept going... i started slowly pullin... i won by about 6 shoe boxes in the end and i almost died of an asthma attack... lol but i won.. so its all good.... specs for me are 169 fat pounds of power... a fade as a haircut for aerodynamics... and uummm.... hanes underwear for weight reduction... tight tight.... brought to u by lil ray rays house of performance....

1civic
09-07-2006, 06:15 PM
So what your saying is You are faster than your car so you had to start foot racing to win...... :thinking: .... :lmfao:

1439/2000
09-07-2006, 06:26 PM
Nice kill, nice kill.

ChAmP_CoUpE
09-07-2006, 06:28 PM
So what your saying is You are faster than your car so you had to start foot racing to win...... :thinking: .... :lmfao:

lol haha shhh no one is suppose to know that...

o_bomb
09-07-2006, 06:36 PM
:D U gotta be the craziest SHAKALOCK member I know!!:D

WhiteAccord
09-07-2006, 08:03 PM
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo siiiiiiieeeeeeeetttttttttttt

ChAmP_CoUpE
09-07-2006, 08:04 PM
:D U gotta be the craziest SHAKALOCK member I know!!:D

o fa sho fa sho..... hahaha i got them runnin skill u know...

morelian09
09-07-2006, 10:42 PM
hahaha thats some funny shit well lets run greg just for fun i wanna see how bad you can beat me

The Youngn
09-07-2006, 11:16 PM
ddddaaaaaaaammmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.....go boi...who were u runnin???

umairejaz
09-07-2006, 11:19 PM
nice kill, just keep it off the streets

1civic
09-08-2006, 12:26 AM
lol haha shhh no one is suppose to know that...

Ok, This is your call out... I will have my Kicks on SAT. Be ready to run, I'm going to give you another losing record.... :ninja: ...HeHe.... :yes:

1civic
09-08-2006, 12:28 AM

You want some to, I'm sure your shoes cost more than my Outfit But I'll still bust you ass.... :thinking: ..Well maybe.. :thinking: ... Shit I better... :yes:

BigPoppaHurtm
09-08-2006, 12:34 AM
SHIIIIEEEEEEETTTTTTT......Y'all bitches aint got nothing on my old beatup cross country kicks. I'll bring 'em out for a night. Lets set this shit up.

BigPoppaHurtm
09-08-2006, 12:38 AM
You want some to, I'm sure your shoes cost more than my Outfit But I'll still bust you ass.... :thinking: ..Well maybe.. :thinking: ... Shit I better... :yes:

You better be careful there them smoke infested lungs are only good for 1/8 mile runs. I doubt you got much top end with them unlike myself who can go for a good minute (da ladies know all about that ;)).

Ludester
09-08-2006, 12:45 AM
I got those michael Johnson spikes... Ya'll don't want none yo!

gtikid
09-08-2006, 12:58 AM

It sure wasn't me cuz he knows i'll whoop his fat ass :lmfao:

1sick6
09-08-2006, 12:58 AM
You better be careful there them smoke infested lungs are only good for 1/8 mile runs. I doubt you got much top end with them unlike myself who can go for a good minute (da ladies know all about that ;)).

lirl :lmfao: :lmfao:
BUT
dont know if any of you guys are black...but uhh the rumors are true, if u want a piece jus lemme kno:goodjob:

edit: i mean running

1civic
09-08-2006, 01:09 AM
lirl :lmfao: :lmfao:
BUT
dont know if any of you guys are black...but uhh the rumors are true, if u want a piece jus lemme kno:goodjob:

edit: i mean running

I almost did not see the Edit.... :lmfao: ... I ran a 4.6 40 back in the day...Not sure if I can still do it... Been smoking a long time now.. :doh:

1sick6
09-08-2006, 01:16 AM
I almost did not see the Edit.... :lmfao: ... I ran a 4.6 40 back in the day...Not sure if I can still do it... Been smoking a long time now.. :doh:

haha... yea i thought about it after i posted it.... damn my best was like a 4 .8 or 9... i wasnt on track though. but i could probably pull a few lengths on my car haha... haha we should have a street foot race :yes:

1civic
09-08-2006, 01:26 AM
haha... yea i thought about it after i posted it.... damn my best was like a 4 .8 or 9... i wasnt on track though. but i could probably pull a few lengths on my car haha... haha we should have a street foot race :yes:

I'll be out Sat. I get bored standing around, Might as well do something.... :lmfao:

1sick6
09-08-2006, 01:41 AM
So i had a little run last night... we pulled up to a stop light around 12 am and he starts burrnin rubbed so i get ready to launch.... i squat down tie my shoes and im ready to go i had my exlcusive coloful adidas on he had some beat up payless shoes.... light turns green and we launch i got the jump... i started getting tired and running out of air but i kept going... i started slowly pullin... i won by about 6 shoe boxes in the end and i almost died of an asthma attack... lol but i won.. so its all good.... specs for me are 169 fat pounds of power... a fade as a haircut for aerodynamics... and uummm.... hanes underwear for weight reduction... tight tight.... brought to u by lil ray rays house of performance....

:lmfao: i didnt even get it till the asthma attack part lol...i was like shoe laces wtf? how could he see his shoes, wtf? shoe boxes? wtf

Halfwit
09-08-2006, 06:19 AM
NO COPS BOTHERED YALL?

The Youngn
09-08-2006, 10:57 AM
haha...dont u know asians can run....we had to run to catch the boat out of asia...shit...watch out now. Asians ran to catch the boat....Greg's people ran to get away from border patrol....and black people ran to get away from the people tryin to put them on the boat. What did white people have to run for???

The Youngn
09-08-2006, 10:59 AM
It sure wasn't me cuz he knows i'll whoop his fat ass :lmfao:
hmm....julian callin greg fat....i think i rememba you lookin pregnant right julez???:thinking:

Tuan
09-08-2006, 11:04 AM
So i had a little run last night... we pulled up to a stop light around 12 am and he starts burrnin rubbed so i get ready to launch.... i squat down tie my shoes and im ready to go i had my exlcusive coloful adidas on he had some beat up payless shoes.... light turns green and we launch i got the jump... i started getting tired and running out of air but i kept going... i started slowly pullin... i won by about 6 shoe boxes in the end and i almost died of an asthma attack... lol but i won.. so its all good.... specs for me are 169 fat pounds of power... a fade as a haircut for aerodynamics... and uummm.... hanes underwear for weight reduction... tight tight.... brought to u by lil ray rays house of performance....was this on the border?

Tuan
09-08-2006, 11:05 AM
white ppl dun run away from shit they run towards it

The Youngn
09-08-2006, 11:14 AM
white ppl dun run away from shit they run towards it
haha...true...they hear gunshots and they run over to see whats goin on....

BigPoppaHurtm
09-08-2006, 11:41 AM
haha...dont u know asians can run....we had to run to catch the boat out of asia...shit...watch out now. Asians ran to catch the boat....Greg's people ran to get away from border patrol....and black people ran to get away from the people tryin to put them on the boat. What did white people have to run for???

OWNED!

ChAmP_CoUpE
09-08-2006, 05:46 PM
bawahahha we setten up a race for tmrw night.... yea im fat and what julian ur not too far behind bwhahahaha... o well... so whos down to race first one to get to the bp and buy a cookie wins.... than i get to eat it.... lol hmmm asian ppl are fast cuz they have weight reduction lol......

ChAmP_CoUpE
09-08-2006, 05:58 PM
nd no it wasnt on the boarder homos lol!!!! it was runnin to get a cheeseburger!!!!

3.5altman
09-08-2006, 07:31 PM
im down for a run greg.my shoes have vtec now!!! wheres my charger.lol

Maniaç
09-09-2006, 11:38 AM
This thread is gay