PDA

View Full Version : 300C SRT-8 looking for a club (Gwinett)

Eimaj
09-07-2006, 02:12 PM
I just bought a new ride. Now I am in the process of tricking it out. You can see the stock model here:
http://www.chrysler.com/srt/index.html
for an example of what it looks like.

Goals for the ride:
11s time slip
140 dB and some more audio wins under the belt

Neither sould be too hard to do with this ride.

I am into performance, audio, and show, in that order. Looking for a club with similar cars and similar tastes. I have built several audio show cars back in the day, I do all my own audio work(my last show car hit 159dB) and all of my performance mods (mostly bolt on's) so I am not looking for anyone to do anything for me.

I am looking for a mellow club to hang with. Not looking to hang with a bunch of dumbasses doing stupid shit though.

If you know of a club, help me out and point me in their direction.

Eimaj
09-09-2006, 10:53 AM
Noone interested?

Tank
09-09-2006, 10:56 AM
well it seems your performance and show so maybe a good gnet team is sppedmonkey for performance up there or elite for show those are 2 awsome teams however you might need to begin modding and show some pics of your ride before they answer homie.

The Yousef
09-09-2006, 10:57 AM
well it seems your performance and show so maybe a good gnet team is sppedmonkey for performance up there or elite for show those are 2 awsome teams however you might need to begin modding and show some pics of your ride before they answer homie.

SPELLCHECK MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Tank
09-09-2006, 11:03 AM
i swear you brown muthafucka im bringin my bazzoka next time i seeyou

The Yousef
09-09-2006, 11:14 AM
i swear you brown muthafucka im bringin my bazzoka next time i seeyou
how is it my fault...that they taught you how to shoot brown people instead of learning how to spell properly?:thinking:

:lmfao:

Tank
09-09-2006, 11:20 AM
you will die hoe lol and eimaj dont mind us we are good friends fucking around but my first suggestion was for real homie good luck

The Yousef
09-09-2006, 11:22 AM
you will die hoe lol and eimaj dont mind us we are good friends fucking around

i'm not your friend... :2up: :fire:

:lmfao: :lmao:

j/k....

Eimaj
09-09-2006, 11:56 AM

Thanks for the heads up. I'll check both of them out.