PDA

View Full Version : Holy Mini..... Who is this guy?

TRINI4LIFE
09-06-2006, 03:51 PM
Is any one else receiving PMs from this dude or his buddy Spiderman usmc?

TY

Trini

8bangin302
09-06-2006, 03:53 PM
no not me..

B16a2 Civic
09-06-2006, 03:56 PM
yeaH, I got something from this guy, wanna vote to ban him?

B16a2 Civic
09-06-2006, 03:59 PM
Hey,

Jeremiah is not as bad as you make him out to be. The other guy bought a car "as is" as many of us do. I have bought some lemons in my time, and had the guy laugh in my face. The guy sold him the integra with two flat tires. He had the 240 for about a month looking to sell it for a couple dollars more than he bought it. He has driven it (if you were at the battlegrounds drift event @ turner field... He had it for sale there... drove it there and home). Just lay off the christian bashing. Its getting old. HR has been in battle with guys like you since they started 6 years ago. I used to be one until they didn't like my job chose (a bouncer). Do I think they are haters, no not all, just sometimes misguided like us all. Jeremiah is one of the best members they have, and if he knew there was a problem I'm willing to stake my rep on that. If you feel like leaving me a nasty message, or start a thread about me... so be it, but back off Jeremiah.

Why are you sending this to me, i didnt bash him for being a christian, nor in the thread did i say he was a bad seller, as one of the super moderators on this site, its my job to make sure these things get handled, thats why i bumped it, so you can get your copy and pasted msg and send it to someone else, thanks.

my response

B16a2 Civic
09-06-2006, 04:00 PM
his rep, NIGGA WHO ARE YOU, WHAT REP?

TRINI4LIFE
09-06-2006, 04:02 PM
This is what he sent me. I am like WTF???

Re: Holy Mini

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderman_usmc
Hey,

Jeremiah is not as bad as you make him out to be. The other guy bought a car "as is" as many of us do. I have bought some lemons in my time, and had the guy laugh in my face. The guy sold him the integra with two flat tires. He had the 240 for about a month looking to sell it for a couple dollars more than he bought it. He has driven it (if you were at the battlegrounds drift event @ turner field... He had it for sale there... drove it there and home). Just lay off the christian bashing. Its getting old. HR has been in battle with guys like you since they started 6 years ago. I used to be one until they didn't like my job chose (a bouncer). Do I think they are haters, no not all, just sometimes misguided like us all. Jeremiah is one of the best members they have, and if he knew there was a problem I'm willing to stake my rep on that. If you feel like leaving me a nasty message, or start a thread about me... so be it, but back off Jeremiah.

I am like:
Who are you son? And what the hell are you talking about?

TRINI4LIFE
09-06-2006, 04:04 PM
his rep, NIGGA WHO ARE YOU, WHAT REP?

That is what I am talking about. I can care less about this dude. His man sent me a PM also. So i am like sort of lost as to what he was talking about. Then I remembered he was in the Buyer/ Seller Feed back as a bad seller.

B16a2 Civic
09-06-2006, 04:15 PM
bump cause he sent me another pm talkin bout he sent it to me cause i said ...on teh very first page i said " man, thats not good....makes his club look bad too"

~The_Duke~
09-06-2006, 04:25 PM
mother fucking bible thumpers!!!

B16a2 Civic
09-06-2006, 04:28 PM
mother fucking bible thumpers!!!

ehhh, lets keep teh religous bashing out of this one

fight club
09-06-2006, 04:30 PM
i got that shit too. what threaf did we all supposably bash him in

JoeCoolinATL
09-06-2006, 06:20 PM
i love idiots.

Hulud
09-06-2006, 07:50 PM
Hey,

get off your high horse, i can say what i feel, if you dont like it simply dont read it, you dont even know half the shit i do or who i talk to. i have no problem with jeremiah. so keep your nose where it fucking belongs, out of my business.
my response

HeLLo iM iZzY
09-06-2006, 08:03 PM
^^ ROASTED his ASS.

Hulud
09-06-2006, 08:05 PM
^^ ROASTED his ASS.
its funny cause i thought he was referring to me in the pm but now that i see he mass emailed it to everyone in that thread its funny lol

~The_Duke~
09-06-2006, 08:09 PM
On a semi-related subject to what hulud just said...that thread that halfbaked made about the brown kids digging up a corpse to have sex with it...GSRTurbo went through the entire thread and neg repped everyone that post in it so it seems lol

toonz
09-06-2006, 08:09 PM
LOL