PDA

View Full Version : Should you give family members the key to your house?

Kevykev
09-06-2006, 01:48 PM
Fuckin brother's and my sis tend to just walk up in this bitch like on some unannouced shit.

Would that be dirty if i just changed the locks on those bitches?

IndianStig
09-06-2006, 01:49 PM
just be like, "Bitches, learn to use that fuckin cell you got there."

B16a2 Civic
09-06-2006, 01:49 PM
its your house homie.

Kevykev
09-06-2006, 01:53 PM
its your house homie.

Yeah but we've always been so fukin family oriented n shit, which is cool but sometimes damn...

ie: my sis just walked up in here.

Her son's like "Uncle kevin!" He repeats it like 9X before I answer.

Then I take my anger out on him

I'm like: "WHAT?" , "Shut UP!!!" Then i thought about it...that was pretty mean of me!!!

I said "what" then "SHUT UP" immediately after it. lolol

Ran
09-06-2006, 01:53 PM
its your house homie.:werd:

I'd give an extra key to my parents and that'd be it.

JennB
09-06-2006, 01:54 PM
No.

When I lived in the same city as family, my mom had a spare key just in case I lost mine but she knew better than to even just walk in my house. It was well understood that the key was for emergencies and visits were to be treated as if she did not have the key.

My best friend's in-laws have a key to their house... and no manners... they walk in all the time. It got a little odd the time she was just out of the shower and sitting on the couch in a towel painting her toenails... her father in law walked in... she ran.

No on has a spare key to my apartment now, sucks if I lose it and the office isn't open. Guess I could sneak in the gate and camp on my own doorstep.

TRINI4LIFE
09-06-2006, 01:55 PM
Nope. I have done it to my house. I did not want KJ and KJ walking up in that bootch when ever he felt like it. Yup sure did. Then you hear this call "what happen to the locks in the house, did you change it"? Then I tell them Yes sir. you will have to wait until I get home.

Kevykev
09-06-2006, 01:56 PM
Nope. I have done it to my house. I did not want KJ and KJ walking up in that bootch when ever he felt like it. Yup sure did. Then you hear this call "what happen to the locks in the house, did you change it"? Then I tell them Yes sir. you will have to wait until I get home.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

KJ and KJ were OWNED by MJ!

PRiMAdonna
09-06-2006, 02:01 PM
^^^^ LOL!!!

Nittanys1
09-06-2006, 02:04 PM
If you really want them changed then do it and when they ask y you changed the locks say you lost your keys in a public area...

TRINI4LIFE
09-06-2006, 02:06 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

KJ and KJ were OWNED by MJ!

Werd up dun. But on the real though it has it pros and cons. Just give me one of the spear keys and always have some Coronas in the fridge, then when you go out of state and need someone to check up on the house you can holla at me..... :goodjob:

Kevykev
09-06-2006, 02:07 PM
Then they'll say "so umm, yeah you gonna make more copies?"

lol, i know how these siblings work LOL

mrredrocker
09-06-2006, 02:09 PM
I'd have to go with no, especially if there's love to be making.

BluesClues
09-06-2006, 02:19 PM
I wouldn't give a key to anyone except my future husband. Fucking free loaders. They will eat up all your shit and use you cable and light. Fuck you pay me! :lmfao:
That is all

{X}Echo419
09-06-2006, 02:22 PM
Fuckin brother's and my sis tend to just walk up in this bitch like on some unannouced shit.

Would that be dirty if i just changed the locks on those bitches?
just hide 1 @ work or something like that. :2cents:

BTEC
09-06-2006, 02:23 PM
DO U HAVE A KEY TO THEIR PLACE? ENOUGH SAID

Kevykev
09-06-2006, 03:04 PM
I wouldn't give a key to anyone except my future husband. Fucking free loaders. They will eat up all your shit and use you cable and light. Fuck you pay me! :lmfao:
That is all

Hahahahahaa tru, Nice!!!!

BTEC Kept it real though, I DON'T!

Cause my Crib is like the "SPOT" I hav e no need to show up to their places.

VTECin5th
09-06-2006, 03:07 PM
lol

Jimmy B
09-06-2006, 03:12 PM
im not sure if my parents have a key.. but my whole family has access to my house whenever they want,.. but they have more respect than to just walk in.. they call before heading over here..

i do know there is a key at my parents house somewhere for anyone to use..

devinwebb907
09-06-2006, 04:14 PM
id give a key to my parents, not my siblings though. and if they do have a key incase you die inside or something, make sure they at least let you know they're coming before hand. what if you're inside doing something that is none of their business or their kids dont need to see.

fawk_you
09-06-2006, 07:13 PM
You move out for a reason. Fuck no.