PDA

View Full Version : What happened to Phatboy Racing?

ct9a gsr
09-05-2006, 11:11 PM
What happened to PBR? I see they all of a sudden ninja-vanished... -.-

TIGERJC
09-05-2006, 11:12 PM
they are taking a break

PhAtBoYMr2
09-05-2006, 11:13 PM
the car gods banished us from street racing

PhAtBoYMr2
09-05-2006, 11:23 PM
-a breif explanation

phatboy didnt want to be known as a "team" so we pretty much downsized on the whole team aspect, no more forum, and the whole "phatboy" is limited to people that actually get mechanicalwork done by my cousin (goldollar) on here so it was more like a business move.

We plan to open up a shop in the near future.....with the name....PHATBOY RACING..and my cousin has a few monster swaps ahead when he gets back from his certification...

Phatboy will still be around, but we would like to be known as a place that specializes in fast cars and sick swaps...thats about it

thinkfast®
09-06-2006, 12:00 AM
Pierre aka the minister of hate said "fast cars and sick swaps? get yo car runnin nigga"

he also said the people with fast cars in your crew said "we dont wanna be a part of this shit no more" and, when reading your posts, said things like "that shit is funny" and "mark is hilarious"

Pierre is askin what your position is, exactly, in Phatboy Racing?? Also, new names were also thrown around for the soon to be shop, like "G Unot Racing", "Banana Boat Racing", and "Broke Haitian Motorsports"

Get back to us ASAP

p.S- the minister's final wishes are that you get a sick swap in your mr2, a swap so sick that it lasts more then 3 months. He states that he hopes you can put a VQ in your car, that way it can be really really fast. the end

drmcivicsi
09-06-2006, 12:03 AM
they knew that SM was going to take them down =) j/p

PhAtBoYMr2
09-06-2006, 12:03 AM
haha tell pierre i said to bring that pos maxima out next month, put that money where his mouth is

and a nissan motor would never touch my car...bwahhaha a vq motor, fuck that bullshit pshhhhhh

hatin ass pierre

thinkfast®
09-06-2006, 12:07 AM
haha tell pierre i said to bring that pos maxima out next month, put that money where his mouth is

and a nissan motor would never touch my car...bwahhaha a vq motor, fuck that bullshit pshhhhhh

hatin ass pierre

alright, pierre said before phatboy broke up, one of the fastest members you had was Swoll (3.5 Altima) so wheres all the hatred for the VQ comin from.. have you forgotten this, or are you too drunk to remember? pierre states you are a silly ass haitian thinkin you can race him, all you do is chase races, so play your position :laughs:

I dunno mark, he seems kinda irritated, but thats pierre lol

PhAtBoYMr2
09-06-2006, 12:09 AM
alright, pierre said before phatboy broke up, one of the fastest members you had was Swoll (3.5 Altima) so wheres all the hatred for the VQ comin from.. have you forgotten this, or are you too drunk to remember? pierre states you are a silly ass haitian thinkin you can race him, all you do is chase races, so play your position :laughs:

I dunno mark, he seems kinda irritated, but thats pierre lol

lol im not even going to comment anymore. Ill just wait for the race.

and swolls car is defintly fast but his car was def not the fastest in the group

thinkfast®
09-06-2006, 12:11 AM
he'll see you in about 6 years when you get your wieght up, also states by that time he will have a boosted 2 door so you wont have to worry about the max

GET RITE, or somethin he was yellin

when you comin to play spades nigga, I need beer money lol

PhAtBoYMr2
09-06-2006, 12:15 AM
he'll see you in about 6 years when you get your wieght up, also states by that time he will have a boosted 2 door so you wont have to worry about the max

GET RITE, or somethin he was yellin

when you comin to play spades nigga, I need beer money lol

LoL tell the greasy haitian i said get a fast car before he starts talkin all that bullshit....lol

whenever hes ready lets do this son, ill put $100 that ill put bus lengths on him with anything he drives

thinkfast®
09-06-2006, 12:16 AM
pierre said you gotta get a job first, he feels bad takin your allowance that you worked hard for, he knows you raked a lot of leaves and cut a lotta grass lol

PhAtBoYMr2
09-06-2006, 12:18 AM
pierre said you gotta get a job first, he feels bad takin your allowance that you worked hard for, he knows you raked a lot of leaves and cut a lotta grass lol

haha yes your right, i do cut alot of grass, but it gets the bills paid nigga :D

speaking of grass...

thinkfast®
09-06-2006, 12:20 AM
you need to holla at ya boy, that cotton candy stank so good my nigg

PhAtBoYMr2
09-06-2006, 12:31 AM
cotton candy....sweet like pierre bwahhaha

damn haitians always hating son, hatin

RandomGuy
09-06-2006, 01:54 AM
is this thread secretly intended for me?

nightracer
09-06-2006, 05:30 AM
No only arabs who don't wash their arm pits. But thats you.. So indirectly yes. :lmfao:

thinkfast®
09-06-2006, 10:31 AM
grose

Nemesis
09-06-2006, 10:32 AM
That's crazy, Tank and NyteRyder just celebrated their anniversary. :confused:

PhAtBoYMr2
09-06-2006, 10:34 AM
nyteryder just celebrated his anniversery with his woman.

and like i said before, phatboy aint going nowhere

thinkfast®
09-06-2006, 10:35 AM
CUZ ITS PHATBOY 4 LIFE

UH UH UHUH

:tongue out:

:harlem shake:

PhAtBoYMr2
09-06-2006, 10:36 AM
CUZ ITS PHATBOY 4 LIFE

UH UH UHUH

:tongue out:

:harlem shake:

thats the spirit ricky :taun:

The Golden Child
Pierre aka the minister of hate said "fast cars and sick swaps? get yo car runnin nigga"

he also said the people with fast cars in your crew said "we dont wanna be a part of this shit no more" and, when reading your posts, said things like "that shit is funny" and "mark is hilarious"

Pierre is askin what your position is, exactly, in Phatboy Racing?? Also, new names were also thrown around for the soon to be shop, like "G Unot Racing", "Banana Boat Racing", and "Broke Haitian Motorsports"

Get back to us ASAP

p.S- the minister's final wishes are that you get a sick swap in your mr2, a swap so sick that it lasts more then 3 months. He states that he hopes you can put a VQ in your car, that way it can be really really fast. the end

RICKY WILDN .. LIRL !!!

thinkfast®
IT SHOULD BE ILLEGAL HOW I USE SPIRIT

DAMN CAPS LOCK, OH WELL

PhAtBoYMr2
09-06-2006, 10:37 AM
mods, admin, delete this thread, no need for it

The Golden Child
09-06-2006, 10:39 AM
GAME OVER !!!

thinkfast®
09-06-2006, 10:41 AM
aaaw, mark always killin it son.. when I find a mod I'll tell him your wishes mark

:cups hand: hey guys, leave it up