PDA

View Full Version : anybody

shavedcivic
09-05-2006, 11:01 PM
lookin to get back in the sceen... Got a 00Si...

Halfwit
09-06-2006, 09:47 AM
that was the worst post ever.

maybe tell a lil about your car, mods, plans, goals ect??

B16a2 Civic
09-06-2006, 09:49 AM
Lol.

shavedcivic
09-06-2006, 12:14 PM
hey for 4:00 in the morning it was pretty good... but okay, i just got another 2000 Honda Civic Si. haven't gotten to do to much to it right now, except Headers, short ram, and a short shifter... but my plans for it... Just want that JDM look.... Carbon fiber hood, Catback, the Black JDM housing headlights, some skunk suspension, either some 16's or 17's and a supercharger.. for those of you that don't know me and think i'm just some ricer. this will be my second project car. my last 00 Civic, had headlight conversion, shaved/molded, bag'd on 19's. so if anyone would like to pick me up and give me a try at your club... let me know. thanks

B16a2 Civic
09-06-2006, 12:18 PM
i heard rancid racing is recruiting

dereksi
09-06-2006, 12:19 PM
scene

shavedcivic
09-06-2006, 12:47 PM
man don't hate cause i can't spell worth shit.

devin
09-06-2006, 12:49 PM
pics?

GsrTurbo320
09-06-2006, 12:51 PM

Thank you for calling 1-800-SUICIDE
If you wish to self terminate by electric shock - press one
For termination by overdose - press two
If you would like to make a reservation at the end of our drowning pool - please press three
For termination by hanging - please press four
For death by self inflicting gunshot - press five
To speak to a representative, stay online
If you do not wish to die - please hang up now

shavedcivic
09-06-2006, 12:54 PM
sorry don't have any pics of the car right now, but in a few days i will

LIKEG6
09-07-2006, 05:03 PM
what color was your old one?

shavedcivic
09-08-2006, 12:00 PM
shit.. it went from primer gray, to baby blue, then to a kinda light orange, then to flat black.

Tank
09-09-2006, 01:06 AM
theres a team i can think of full of really cool peeps i forget there names some like..............uhhhhh, im trying to remember anyway there all about fiberglass and dont care about speed, basically a show team check them out ;)

:goodjob: :goodjob: :goodjob:

Goldollar
09-09-2006, 04:42 AM
You should talk ricer, youve yet to go fast. Run some people then you can talk. Oh i forgot your all mighty supra is down for count again. Keep hating on a bunch of "slow fiberglass show cars" even tough you had the ricest car in the bunch when you were a member. Too bad they dont have a "color" for bitch because if they did that would be your "color".

Tank
09-09-2006, 10:34 AM
You should talk ricer, youve yet to go fast. Run some people then you can talk. Oh i forgot your all mighty supra is down for count again. Keep hating on a bunch of "slow fiberglass show cars" even tough you had the ricest car in the bunch when you were a member. Too bad they dont have a "color" for bitch because if they did that would be your "color".
:eek: whoa man with no car is upset LOL @ you dont know what is your problem bro the man said he's mainly into cosmetics as he stated so why would he try to join any other team but a show team. the more you post the more you make a ass for yourself keep it up. cause once PHATBOY RACING the shop will open we can all refer back to your lovely words and see how you will treat your customers.

Oh and for the guy looking for the team ill apologize for this guys words he knows not what he says, remember Reggie "Phatboy Racing Ceo" that what you do and say will reflect on your shop/business so try to chill to keep that positive image bro.

Goldollar
09-09-2006, 11:52 AM
Actually it has nothing to do with what the guy was looking for in a team. i stated that you were acting like a bitch because you feel neccesary to take cheap shot after cheap shot on a group of people that dont want your sorry ass. Say what you want to say flip the script as much as you want, it still dosnt change the fact that you are shit talking, bench racing, dick riding, 2 face lil bitch. I dont know why you keep bringing up my "business", because as far as my "business" goes this has nothing to do with it. But if you want to go there then thats fine. Its funny how you keep bringing up my business ethics tough ive never done business with your big goffy ass, nor have you ever seen me do business, but hey this from the guy that did a charge back on Peter form ISP. What was it? Bad service? Long turn-around time? Did he make fun of your ricey ass civic. Oh wait i know what it is, your dumb ass supplied him bad parts then tried to say he did a poor job (wich i think most people would find hard to belive) then you tried to rip the guy off. But then again I could be woring :rolleyes: . You shouldnt be appoligizing for me, you should appoligize for wasting this guys time and pretty much making a joke of his effort to find a new team, but oh wait i forgot your no longer have to take show guys or anything realted to show serious, seeing how your this big time street racer now. :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Tank
09-09-2006, 08:14 PM
Actually it has nothing to do with what the guy was looking for in a team. i stated that you were acting like a bitch because you feel neccesary to take cheap shot after cheap shot on a group of people that dont want your sorry ass. Say what you want to say flip the script as much as you want, it still dosnt change the fact that you are shit talking, bench racing, dick riding, 2 face lil bitch. I dont know why you keep bringing up my "business", because as far as my "business" goes this has nothing to do with it. But if you want to go there then thats fine. Its funny how you keep bringing up my business ethics tough ive never done business with your big goffy ass, nor have you ever seen me do business, but hey this from the guy that did a charge back on Peter form ISP. What was it? Bad service? Long turn-around time? Did he make fun of your ricey ass civic. Oh wait i know what it is, your dumb ass supplied him bad parts then tried to say he did a poor job (wich i think most people would find hard to belive) then you tried to rip the guy off. But then again I could be woring :rolleyes: . You shouldnt be appoligizing for me, you should appoligize for wasting this guys time and pretty much making a joke of his effort to find a new team, but oh wait i forgot your no longer have to take show guys or anything realted to show serious, seeing how your this big time street racer now. :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

:thinking: hmmmmm no idea what your talking about Peter at ISP got his money in full ask him matter fact we can 3 way my bank and they will tell you :thinking: . i see why you turn wrenchs now intelligence just is not your strong point :lmfao: . Anyhow i dont really have time to make children look even worse then they make themselves look so you can keep :blah: :blah: and looking so smart :rolleyes: and im sure you and your business "Phatboy Racing" will surely blowup :lmfao: .

Oh and i aint that big but one look at this pic show whos the real BIGGEN :lmfao:

http://www.forums.importatlanta.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=64352&stc=1

a lil jenny craig and some lotion nigga and you'll be ok :goodjob:

LOFL no love lost man, but damn i enjoy watching you post :goodjob:

keep it coming

Firefightin_tC
09-09-2006, 09:46 PM
Best Thread Jack....EVER! :goodjob:

Goldollar
09-09-2006, 10:18 PM
Tisk tisk tisk, did I strike a nerve seeing how you have to go off subject to feel better about yourself. Nigga your fat ass knows your big, with your double wide tittys.

Tank
09-10-2006, 12:00 AM
i got tittays for days nigga lol but :umno: i didnt go off course im just bored

shavedcivic
09-10-2006, 12:11 AM
don't mean to get into y'alls argument... but I'm still looking for a club around the area. i remember back in the day people met up at North point on thursdays is that still going on???

Tank
09-10-2006, 12:19 AM
yep come to BP up in gwinnett fridays and saturdays my good man and dont mind us we like arugueing well he likes making himself look like a moron and i enjoy a good laugh from it LOL

shavedcivic
09-10-2006, 12:27 AM
cool. man i'll check that out, thanks

Tank
09-10-2006, 12:28 AM
np bro

Goldollar
09-10-2006, 02:16 AM
yep come to BP up in gwinnett fridays and saturdays my good man and dont mind us we like arugueing well he likes making himself look like a moron and i enjoy a good laugh from it LOL
You right, matter fact im not even go continue on with this because i see it pointless at this point. Ill be home in 2 weeks and ill see you then.

Tank
09-10-2006, 11:23 AM
:D ok big boy :D

...........................remember god still loves is people no matter there mistakes................... ;)