PDA

View Full Version : Misc Nopi After Party!!!

Xinobi
09-05-2006, 03:28 PM
www.dragonfly-ent.com (http://www.dragonfly-ent.com/)
http://www.dragonfly-ent.com/carshow_front.jpghttp://www.dragonfly-ent.com/carshow_back.jpg

KevinT707
09-05-2006, 09:45 PM
Yes sirree, I'll be durr ..

thinkfast®
09-06-2006, 12:38 AM
how far Norcross is from Hampton, lol.. count me OUT

hemi
09-06-2006, 12:15 PM
Is this the old el' Cancun spot?

St0lenR
09-07-2006, 10:23 PM
EVERYONE NEEDS TO COME ON THROUGH AND SHOW ME AND THIS PARTY SOME LOVE!!!!

I WILL BE SPINNING AT THIS PARTY AND GETTING THIS MOTHERFUCKER SET OFF THE RIGHT WAY

PhAtBoYMr2
09-07-2006, 10:59 PM
if djbrown rice is spinning then i will be there.

St0lenR
09-07-2006, 11:07 PM
if djbrown rice is spinning then i will be there.

WTF Dj brown rice?!?!?!?!?

Black dc2
09-08-2006, 12:33 AM
Might have to stop on through.

1sick6
09-08-2006, 12:41 AM
damn boot camp

Tuan
09-08-2006, 11:01 AM

I WILL BE SPINNING AT THIS PARTY AND GETTING THIS MOTHERFUCKER SET OFF THE RIGHT WAYwhys your name not ont he flyer..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...by the way ill call u later cuz i forgot to call u back yesterday

St0lenR
09-08-2006, 02:59 PM
whys your name not ont he flyer..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...by the way ill call u later cuz i forgot to call u back yesterday

B/c the flyer was made quite sometime ago....and i just got booked last night :goodjob:

i'm not going to tell Tim aka dragon fly ent. to run a fresh print of 5k flyers just so my name can be on some piece of paper

SPOOLIN
09-08-2006, 03:13 PM
fuck that, ill be at the honda-tech meet in hampton. Norcross is to damn far.

KMDX
09-08-2006, 05:14 PM
The official NOPI After party is not at this spot...The Official NOPI party is being held at the Georgia International Convention Center ( where HIN was) not far from the Atlanta Motor Speedway... :goodjob: :goodjob:

Promoted by In Like Flynn Entertainment..with the Superstreet tour

http://www.nopinationals.com/2k6/after_party.cfm

Julio
09-08-2006, 07:37 PM
The official NOPI After party is not at this spot...The Official NOPI party is being held at the Georgia International Convention Center ( where HIN was) not far from the Atlanta Motor Speedway... :goodjob: :goodjob:

Promoted by In Like Flynn Entertainment..with the Superstreet tour

http://www.nopinationals.com/2k6/after_party.cfm

He never said that this party was the official after party..

Honestly If I was him, I wouldnt even mention NOPI. :rolleyes:

PSINXS
09-08-2006, 08:04 PM
if hugo is ognna be spinning some trance then i'll be there. norcross is just far from hampton but i'll make it.

St0lenR
09-08-2006, 10:30 PM
if hugo is ognna be spinning some trance then i'll be there. norcross is just far from hampton but i'll make it.

Yo homie i'm not going to be in the trance/breaks room

they put in the main room hip hop/dancehall/crunk room

but it check it out anyways i'm sure I can get u in with some type of discount

WhiteAccord
09-08-2006, 11:06 PM
This sounds pretty cool prob will stop by.... Hey DJBrownRice where else have you spiined at?

St0lenR
09-08-2006, 11:24 PM
This sounds pretty cool prob will stop by.... Hey DJBrownRice where else have you spiined at?

LOL dude that's not my name FUKN ADMIN/PAUL changed it to that shit b/c i'm hispanic and asian hence the brown and the rice i'm just too stubborn to fill out that survey BULLSHIT...just to change my title back

i've spun @ jack rabbit, cafe la baca, frequency, barnicles, dyme lounge, living room, going to be playing @ the house"at underground atlanta" this Sun. ummmm there's some other places but i can't remember right now

thinkfast®
09-09-2006, 11:40 AM
fuk that, come check out ya boy DJ Kaos aka thinkfast at the lowrider picnic/hop off, check the sig for details :D

yo hugo, I guess I know why you aint call me back about that equipment, puto

lol

St0lenR
09-09-2006, 02:43 PM
fuk that, come check out ya boy DJ Kaos aka thinkfast at the lowrider picnic/hop off, check the sig for details :D

yo hugo, I guess I know why you aint call me back about that equipment, puto

lol

MUTHERFUKAH!!!!

I had a baby labor day weekend when u called puto...I called ur pinche hoto bitch ass back and u never answered...SO chupa mi huevos MIGHTY CONE

The Golden Child
09-09-2006, 05:40 PM
ill be there then head out to nopi on sunday ..

KMDX
09-12-2006, 10:10 AM
He never said that this party was the official after party..

Honestly If I was him, I wouldnt even mention NOPI. :rolleyes:

Nor did I say he did....A lil testy aren't we...Just providing information...Relax.. :goodjob:

Just FYI- He can't use NOPI's name for a party without expressed written consent to use the NOPI name...

thinkfast®
09-12-2006, 10:20 AM
MUTHERFUKAH!!!!

I had a baby labor day weekend when u called puto...I called ur pinche hoto bitch ass back and u never answered...SO chupa mi huevos MIGHTY CONE

I smell BULLSHIT

yo man its all good I got it covered, 200+ low lows comin out to show the Atown and Obsession some love, KJ from Cali Swangin gonna be filmin us cruisin Saturday nite, hit me up if you can make it :D

reddragon038
09-16-2006, 02:05 PM
tonight its going down

ORGANIZATIONXIII
09-16-2006, 02:51 PM
thats what I was wondering, with all the Nopi afterparties up NORTH? thats a fucking hike from hampton to g-nett.... not unless your going for Sat only..

and then they get lame ass from Real World to host the party? the fuck?

Five*Star*
09-17-2006, 11:19 AM

I WILL BE SPINNING AT THIS PARTY AND GETTING THIS MOTHERFUCKER SET OFF THE RIGHT WAY

Damn, i was wondering if you might have been there. I guess I should have checked, since i was there from about 1-3:30 lastnight. Pretty tyte club...lots of cute ass girls running around all over the place.

TaKashi
09-19-2006, 11:19 PM
i didn't wanna wait in line, so i call my boy (DJ Rain) to come out side and got me in.