PDA

View Full Version : Misc NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.. Say It Aint So...

NzProjeKt
05-23-2005, 04:26 PM
The Infamous Mobb Deep Signing w/ 50 ? .....if this falls threw its gonna be quite sickning

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1502772/05232005/50_cent.jhtml?headlines=true :eek:

bicsintegra
05-23-2005, 05:34 PM
well after their last cd went double wood i guess they need something new. this might be good for them i miss the old mobb deep from 95-99.

NzProjeKt
05-23-2005, 05:44 PM
since Mobb Deep have been in the industry for a while now and havent really gotten the sucess they deserve this is may be a smart buisness move on their part....

However, Mobb Deep have had some loyal fans throughout their career cause they have been one the few groups who managed to keep it street... If they aren't given total creative freedom to make their own music the way they want it (which we all know wont happen) ...they are going to lose their loyal fanbase and are going to be criticized for signing to 50's label....

thinkfast®
05-24-2005, 08:39 PM
LMAO @ double wood :D :D

I dont see it as a bad move. now if they have 50 tryin to be all inthe album, there might be problems... other then that it males $en$e

Julio
05-24-2005, 10:09 PM
Is about time MOBB DEEP goes comercial.... sorry they have been in this game so long and havent made real money.....

Im glad they made this move... Business is business... I will still be a MOBB DEEP fan no matter what...

I said one time on here.. most of these old skool rappers are starting to become comercial to make money... Sorry selling shit underground and for the hommies around the block is not going to cut it.

my 2 pennies.

Negrodamus
05-24-2005, 10:30 PM
Word on the street is that 50 is try'n to get lil scrappy and three six. Honestly i think thats a crazier move than mobb deep.http://www.allhiphop.com/rumors/?ID=733

NzProjeKt
05-24-2005, 11:01 PM
I agree going commercial is not always a bad idea... But as far as Mobb Deep is concerned I would hate for one of the most gulliest rap groups to turn what they call "POP"

*Imagines Mobb Deep on Candy Shop Rmx.* :gay:

bicsintegra
05-25-2005, 08:05 AM
well they did do that song with mariah carey back in '97 when she used the beat to shook ones to talk about getting some ont he rooftop. she know damn well she ain't never let nobody have her spread eagle on no damn rooftop. i think prodigy is one of the most under rated mc's his second verse on hell on earth in '96 was just sick.

NzProjeKt
07-07-2005, 04:25 PM
NEW 50 & MOBB DEEP - OUTTA CONTROL (http://s41.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1Q4HXMJEXA6HZ08NSP7MKXQU0T)

Kevykev
07-07-2005, 04:36 PM
since Mobb Deep have been in the industry for a while now and havent really gotten the sucess they deserve this is may be a smart buisness move on their part....

However, Mobb Deep have had some loyal fans throughout their career cause they have been one the few groups who managed to keep it street... If they aren't given total creative freedom to make their own music the way they want it (which we all know wont happen) ...they are going to lose their loyal fanbase and are going to be criticized for signing to 50's label....

Spoken with Truth in mind!

50/50 deal but it's worth the risk in my opinion, i personally think that the fan base can see past the label, and would be happy with the fact that Mobb Deep is "back in action", despite their unfavorable constituents formally known as G-UNIT.

NzProjeKt
07-07-2005, 04:55 PM
Spoken with Truth in mind!

50/50 deal but it's worth the risk in my opinion, i personally think that the fan base can see past the label, and would be happy with the fact that Mobb Deep is "back in action", despite their unfavorable constituents formally known as G-UNIT.
yea i see where you are comming from dun... but the infamous mobb deep are known for their grimeyness.... and i just dont think the quality of their music will be the same since they will be marketed towards a slighty different crowd... (suburbanites who buy 50's albums)...

50 dissed them on piggy bank... so for them to sign with him isnt really a good look... "jada dont fuck with me.. cause ill do ya ass like jay did mobb deep"
but either way if they still come with that grimey attitude.. i guess i will still support them...

JITB
07-07-2005, 05:01 PM
its all about that MONEY

quickdodge®
07-07-2005, 05:04 PM
^^^ Exactly. Later, QD.

NzProjeKt
07-07-2005, 05:04 PM
its all about that MONEY

werd..money makes the world go round...
it looks like they forced P to wear that shirt...

Kevykev
07-07-2005, 05:14 PM
yea i see where you are comming from dun... but the infamous mobb deep are known for their grimeyness.... and i just dont think the quality of their music will be the same since they will be marketed towards a slighty different crowd... (suburbanites who buy 50's albums)...

50 dissed them on piggy bank... so for them to sign with him isnt really a good look... "jada dont fuck with me.. cause ill do ya ass like jay did mobb deep"
but either way if they still come with that grimey attitude.. i guess i will still support them...

G-UNIT is trying to acuire MD for a reason. I'm thinkin' that they want a broader area of coverage. I'm sure MOBB can keep business in mind despite the Dis from 50. Mobb Deep had some great potential for Reinvention.

I personally can't see M.O BB Flippin' the script and rappin' about
"Lamma Guinni Does on their Es-Co-LAIDS"

I think MOBB can definately keep it GRIMEY, it's their production that i'm worried about.

quickdodge®
07-07-2005, 05:25 PM
G-UNIT is trying to acuire MD for a reason. I'm thinkin' that they want a broader area of coverage.

That's a goddamn stupid reason. I'm not trying to diss on you, but are you really that stupid and ignant to really think of some gay shit like that? What the fuck are you thinking? Lolol, j/k, ya know, homie.

B-Unit is trying to get another group cause 50 knows that they are falling. They need all the help they can get. Later, QD.

Negrodamus
07-07-2005, 05:55 PM
B-Unit is trying to get another group cause 50 knows that they are falling. They need all the help they can get. Later, QD.
I agree with u their but with 50 trying to sign m.o.p ,three six and and a list of others i think hes just trying to add all potential threats to bitch-unit. enemys closer than friends

quickdodge®
07-07-2005, 06:02 PM
Good point. Later, QD.

Julio
07-07-2005, 06:25 PM
well now that I think of it.. doesnt 50 or someone in the GUNIT/AFTERMATH using the beat from a song from the INFAMY album... damn, I cant remember ... i think the song is called "live foul"?

I beleive the song was produce back in 01 by DRE.. for MOBB DEEP and now I think the GUnIT boys are using it also.

Julio
07-07-2005, 06:26 PM
btw one of my favorite songs from MOBB DEEP is "HEY LUV" with 112.. fuck yall haters! song is hot! besides shook ones

Julio
07-07-2005, 06:31 PM
BTW MOBB DEEP were close to Comercial status with INFAMY.. fo shizzle.. 4 years later they made it public... Now they will BLOW up on MTV .. wanabee thugs will be rocking there shit like they know whats the real deal and where mobb deep came from.. sad but.. money makes the world go round...

quickdodge®
07-07-2005, 06:31 PM
Lolol. Later, QD.

Julio
07-07-2005, 07:24 PM

Julio
07-07-2005, 07:25 PM
you wont find that pic no where y0

A1EX
07-07-2005, 07:31 PM
whats wrong with these people now days

NzProjeKt
07-07-2005, 07:54 PM
you wont find that pic no where y0
actually this is a picture you will find almost nowhere...
this is the picture that Jay-Z showed at Summer Jam a few years back....
it is of Prodigy dressed up like a ballerina as a kid back in the 80's...

Julio
07-07-2005, 07:58 PM
hahah JAY Z pull that picture out hahaha

bicsintegra
07-21-2005, 09:28 AM
the worst pic i saw was the one of dr dre all dressed up with lipstick and make up back in the dat when he was with world class wrecking crew what eazy e had in that video. he survived that he got my respect he looked like a fag.

JustinSane110™
07-21-2005, 03:16 PM
I agree with u their but with 50 trying to sign m.o.p ,three six and and a list of others i think hes just trying to add all potential threats to bitch-unit. enemys closer than friends
Man, he trying to get 3-6 too??

Julio
07-21-2005, 03:23 PM
the worst pic i saw was the one of dr dre all dressed up with lipstick and make up back in the dat when he was with world class wrecking crew what eazy e had in that video. he survived that he got my respect he looked like a fag.

He Pulled that pic ion the MUTHERFUCKING REAL G's Song.. great song.