PDA

View Full Version : LLLOOOOLLLL

Stormhammer
09-04-2006, 07:22 PM
so I'm coming home from a cookout @ EP3sAreFun right? I'm on Collins Hill Road turning onto Russel Rd, and I'm trailing this SLOW ASS Lexus SC300

well the turn signal light goes yellow and he FLOORS it and tries to make the turn... try being the keyword. The mofo understeered and jumped the curb!!!!! :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: AAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHA - right in front of me, and another IA member ( I dunno who exactly, but the dude in a yellow SRT4 with stock rims painted black ) - he was crackin up laughing his ass too

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

n00bs lol - after that he didnt go over 25mph.........

Mr_Mischif
09-04-2006, 07:28 PM
so I'm coming home from a cookout @ EP3sAreFun right? I'm on Collins Hill Road turning onto Russel Rd, and I'm trailing this SLOW ASS Lexus SC300

well the turn signal light goes yellow and he FLOORS it and tries to make the turn... try being the keyword. The mofo understeered and jumped the curb!!!!! :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: AAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHA - right in front of me, and another IA member ( I dunno who exactly, but the dude in a yellow SRT4 with stock rims painted black ) - he was crackin up laughing his ass too

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

n00bs lol - after that he didnt go over 25mph.........

http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/293/Fo%20Sho%20Rly.PNG

Stormhammer
09-04-2006, 07:29 PM
fo sho rly niggaaahh

1SICKLEX
09-04-2006, 09:20 PM
Cookie......

RandomGuy
09-04-2006, 09:25 PM
man wtf why you always laughing at my misfortune... now my wheels are curbed :(

Stormhammer
09-04-2006, 11:34 PM
^^ your too poor to own a lexus

Fast Shadow
09-04-2006, 11:47 PM
last week some guy in a ragged out 95-96 Lexus (ES300 I think) lost control and nearly wrecked his car against the barrier on that crazy offramp where buford highway dumps you onto spring st in midtown. it's steep uphill and sharp left and the guy was trying to take it at 45mph in the rain, right behind me. he thought he was going to show off and nearly killed himself.