PDA

View Full Version : Racist Joke Request

Hulud
09-04-2006, 12:37 PM
ok i know there are racist jokes against everyone but i want to hear some actual funny ones about white people

share!

TeeJay
09-04-2006, 01:37 PM
hush cracker

Maverick
09-04-2006, 03:07 PM
i dont know any against just white people in general......but i know some jew jokes and they are white........

Whats the difference between a jew and a pizza?
The pizza doesnt scream when you put it in an oven.

Whats the difference between a Jew and a Canoe?
A canoe tips.

How do you fit 54 jews in the car.
54, two in the front, two in the back, and fifty in the ashtray.

Whey do Jews have such big noses?
Cuz all the airs free.

What language does Jewish homo speak?
Heblew

How was copper wire invented?
2 Jews fighting over the same penny

What happens when a Jew with an errection walks into a wall?
He breaks his nose.

What's faster than a speeding bullet?
A jew with a coupon.

Friggintitsman
09-04-2006, 03:10 PM
how do you castrate a redneck...
kick his sister in the chin

GeorgeWBush
09-04-2006, 03:12 PM
White people don't like up to steoreotypes and don't fit any racist jokes. There isn't anything about white people to make fun of. They don't prefer fried chicken, watermelon, and koolaid. They don't have curly side burns, cheap, and whine and complain alot. They don't take naps and are lazy in general. I don't know, but to me they just don't fit a general steoreotype. Meh, I'm not racist, it just seems white people don't do that. Unless there are some I don't even realize. I just find it funny that jewish people live up to every stereotype about them. Black people for the most part don't, unless the black people who walk around with their pants half off and drive impalas with chameloen paint and 26's

Theres my honest opinion, no intention to offend anyone.

I don't see jewish ppl being white. They aren't white, they are middle eastern. Don't defile the white name by associating them with Jews.

Rednecks live up to their stereotypes by having lifted trucks and poor english, they make me laugh.

TeeJay
09-04-2006, 03:14 PM
INSIDE PEANUT BUTTER, OUTSIDE JELLY, 7 DAYS A WEEK, 7 DIFFERENT CHEVYS

CHADbee
09-04-2006, 03:14 PM
i hate white people.

slowrolla97
09-04-2006, 05:06 PM
god damn white people

white power

TIGERJC
09-04-2006, 05:24 PM
White people don't like up to steoreotypes and don't fit any racist jokes. There isn't anything about white people to make fun of. They don't prefer fried chicken, watermelon, and koolaid. They don't have curly side burns, cheap, and whine and complain alot. They don't take naps and are lazy in general. I don't know, but to me they just don't fit a general steoreotype. Meh, I'm not racist, it just seems white people don't do that. Unless there are some I don't even realize. I just find it funny that jewish people live up to every stereotype about them. Black people for the most part don't, unless the black people who walk around with their pants half off and drive impalas with chameloen paint and 26's

I don't see jewish ppl being white. They aren't white, they are middle eastern. Don't defile the white name by associating them with Jews.

Rednecks live up to their stereotypes by having lifted trucks and poor english, they make me laugh.

DEATH TO WHITEY

redlinenprelude
09-04-2006, 06:49 PM
i drive a lifted truck and i am FAR from redneck..

bigdare23
09-04-2006, 06:51 PM
WHITE POWER

TeeJay
09-04-2006, 06:58 PM
WHITE POWER

ummmmm

OG Black Delegation member

:thinking:

bigdare23
09-04-2006, 07:00 PM
ummmmm

:thinking:

:dunno:
{puts on klans hat and runs}

koukis14
09-04-2006, 07:06 PM
You missed one maverick

What do you call a Jewish dilemma?
free bacon

I as a white person I see me and my people as a walking joke, I am not racist and in fact just protested a KKK demonstration in Gettysburgh on saturday.

I believe in equal oppertunity and all of that. But not a less qualified person getting a job over a more qualified person because of skin color. I think that bullshit promotes separatism and is in fact hurting more then helping. That being said

Did you know the tooth brush was invented in West Virginia.
If it was invented anywhere else it would be called a teeth brush.
"not really racist but kinda"

Why are asprins white?
Because they work
"not against white people but can be funny if taken lightly"

I googled white people jokes and that about all I found.

Stormhammer
09-04-2006, 07:25 PM
Why are asprins white?
Because they work

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmfao: :lmfao:

GeorgeWBush
09-04-2006, 07:41 PM
DEATH TO WHITEY

:umno: diaf

Bballjamal
09-04-2006, 08:07 PM
I dunno, some white people are just funny by their everyday actions.....

But the things I see that are funny, happen with a couple different races, so I can't just knock it on white people!

Hulud
09-04-2006, 08:10 PM
thast fucked up, i mean thats not even remotely funny

first off religion and ethnicity are different buddy

Hulud
09-04-2006, 08:11 PM
o and for the record, this thread now sucks cause i dont see any white jokes lol

gijoe0720
09-04-2006, 08:24 PM
What's white and fourteen inches long?
Absolutely nothing!

What do you call 500,000 white guys jumping out of a plane?
Snow.

What do you call a bunch of white guys in a circle?
A Dope Ring!

What do you call 300 white men chasing a black man?
The PGA tour.

Why do so many white people get lost skiing?
It's hard to find them in the snow.

What did the white guy do before his blood test?
He studied.

How long does it take for a white women to take a crap???
9 months

What's the difference between a white man and a snake?
One is a evil, cold-blooded, venomous, slimy creature of Satan, and the other is a snake.

How many white men does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
One, white men will screw anything.

What's the flattest surface to iron your jeans on?
A white girl's ass!

What did the black guy do with his M&Ms?
Eat them

What did the white guy try and do with his?
Put them in alphabetical order

What did a white guy see when he looked at his family tree?
A straight line!

What do you call a white person in the ocean?
Saltine Cracker

GeorgeWBush
09-04-2006, 08:45 PM
thast fucked up, i mean thats not even remotely funny

first off religion and ethnicity are different buddy

I found it remotely funny, I found it quite funny. I have my opinions, respect that. I don't like Jewish ppl. Big deal, being Jewish can be ethnic or religion. If somone is from Israel they are Jewish, they can convert to the relgion and not be Jewish by race. But by worldy standards, someone who is Jewish and lives in Israel is also by geographical standards, middle eastern. Nice try buddy.

Btw, ur sig isn't remotley funny either. So we have different senses of humor, get over it.

TIGERJC
09-04-2006, 09:18 PM
I found it remotely funny, I found it quite funny. I have my opinions, respect that. I don't like Jewish ppl. Big deal, being Jewish can be ethnic or religion. If somone is from Israel they are Jewish, they can convert to the relgion and not be Jewish by race. But by worldy standards, someone who is Jewish and lives in Israel is also by geographical standards, middle eastern. Nice try buddy.

Btw, ur sig isn't remotley funny either. So we have different senses of humor, get over it.

Do me a favor and go swallow the anti-freeze in the garage for me, so that I don’t have to worry about your offspring in the future.

GeorgeWBush
09-04-2006, 09:25 PM
Do me a favor and go swallow the anti-freeze in the garage for me, so that I don’t have to worry about your offspring in the future.

None left, I shoved it down your mothers throat last night. Sorry.

And btw, swing and a miss on the offspring. I got 2 kids and one is named Adolf, the other Hitler. :goodjob:

TIGERJC
09-04-2006, 09:28 PM

*yawn*

GeorgeWBush
09-04-2006, 09:30 PM
*yawn*

thats ok. since yours was very original, i know i have said it many times before. nice try though.

TIGERJC
09-04-2006, 09:33 PM

And btw, swing and a miss on the offspring. I got 2 kids and one is named Adolf, the other Hitler. :goodjob:

If they have the same intellence as you, I dont have to worry about them to much. B/c sooner or later they will take themselves out of the gene pool

GeorgeWBush
09-04-2006, 09:43 PM
If they have the same intellence as you, I dont have to worry about them to much. B/c sooner or later they will take themselves out of the gene pool

LIRL!!! :lmfao: :lmfao: Yeah spelling intelligence wrong shows how much you own me. Hahahhaha

TIGERJC
09-04-2006, 09:48 PM
LIRL!!! :lmfao: :lmfao: Yeah spelling intelligence wrong shows how much you own me. Hahahhaha

YEA I GUESS I DID GET OWNED.

*note to self* check post before submitting :doh:

But u are still a fucking idiot :yes:

GeorgeWBush
09-04-2006, 09:50 PM
YEA I GUESS I DID GET OWNED.

*note to self* check post before submitting :doh:

But u are still a fucking idiot :yes:

wow you must take it in the ass daily :yes:

koukis14
09-04-2006, 10:45 PM
Whats the number one cause of death among white men at clubs??
Having the lights trigger a seizure that is mistaken for dancing and ignored.

1sick6
09-04-2006, 11:02 PM
ummmm.... anyways... gijoe had some good ones..ive never really heard any decent white jokes till those :goodjob:

japan4racing
09-04-2006, 11:16 PM
i just read the white jokes that were posted here and i have to ask a serious question to all the blacks, asians, and what ever else is here:

when you read jokes about your self do you find humor in it? do you get offended? or do you just think about what it would be like if they were actually funny?

i was thinking while i was reading them and i could not find the funny part....i took no offense, but i could not find the humor there. so, im gonna have to ask you guys to post some funny ones about us white ppl.

one more thing....can i start a thread about black jokes? or would that be racist?

bluuuurr
09-04-2006, 11:20 PM
What do you call the asian guy in a group of 20 white guys?

c.e.o.

fight club
09-04-2006, 11:22 PM
i just read the white jokes that were posted here and i have to ask a serious question to all the blacks, asians, and what ever else is here:

when you read jokes about your self do you find humor in it? do you get offended? or do you just think about what it would be like if they were actually funny?

i was thinking while i was reading them and i could not find the funny part....i took no offense, but i could not find the humor there. so, im gonna have to ask you guys to post some funny ones about us white ppl.

one more thing....can i start a thread about black jokes? or would that be racist?

it would be racist. you would be trying to segregate the whites and other races by degrading them with cheap laughs.

wantboost
09-04-2006, 11:23 PM
i personally do not get offended at jokes. I take them for what they are. Now if they keep touching on one topic over and over I get annoyed but not offended.

japan4racing
09-04-2006, 11:29 PM
it would be racist. you would be trying to segregate the whites and other races by degrading them with cheap laughs.

kinda like this thread????

i was just curious about that. like i said, i dont get offended or any of that stuff..infact i would kinda like to hear some good white jokes.

so let me get this right....if we ask for jokes about white ppl its ok...but if we ask for jokes about any other race it is racist....that makes sense i guess :screwy:

anyways...you guys let me know if you want some good ones about blacks....i got a ton of them, as do many ppl, and unlike the jokes posted here they are actually funny...that is, of course, unless other races are just like whites and read the jokes and find no humor in them. maybe we are all just lame...damn white ppl

RandomGuy
09-04-2006, 11:31 PM
White people don't like up to steoreotypes and don't fit any racist jokes. There isn't anything about white people to make fun of.

i beg to differ

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3867157078161041256

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1550584148683989188

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8270193412214713373

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3689560270595414198

i rest my case lolol

japan4racing
09-04-2006, 11:33 PM
there is alot to make fun of...however the execution is terrible. sems that no one can peice together a joke about white folks and make it funny...except for chappelle

ShooterMcGavin
09-05-2006, 12:31 AM
i'm by no means an anti semite but i've always found jew jokes to be fuckin hilarious, is that wrong? :lmao:

PSINXS
09-05-2006, 01:39 AM

white people dont have derrogatory names, its bad enough being white.

jfman
09-05-2006, 02:51 AM
http://www.dumpalink.com/media/1125044093/The_Amazing_Racist

http://www.dumpalink.com/media/1147073984/The_Amazing_Racist_Mexicans

http://www.dumpalink.com/media/1125852381/More_Amazing_Racist

http://www.dumpalink.com/media/1125651381/The_Amazing_Racist_Is_Back

http://www.dumpalink.com/media/1125570690/Amazing_Racist_At_The_Mosque

This guy is insane..

Hulud
09-05-2006, 06:33 AM

sorry your wrong again, by worldy standards someone from israel is an israelite :goodjob:

being a jew means you follow the religion of judaism, so tell me again how that automatically makes you of middle eastern descent, cause it doesnt

Allshow97
09-05-2006, 08:01 AM
http://www.dumpalink.com/media/1125044093/The_Amazing_Racist

http://www.dumpalink.com/media/1147073984/The_Amazing_Racist_Mexicans

http://www.dumpalink.com/media/1125852381/More_Amazing_Racist

http://www.dumpalink.com/media/1125651381/The_Amazing_Racist_Is_Back

http://www.dumpalink.com/media/1125570690/Amazing_Racist_At_The_Mosque

This guy is insane..

Oh you gotta find the funny one.... Where he rounds up all the beaners in his truck then runs them over to the California INS :D

1sick6
09-05-2006, 10:08 AM

i laugh at racist jokes if they are funny...but the only problem with making a black joke thread is that everyone already knows they exist. there are a ton of em...the reason of this thread imo is to find if there are any white jokes at all.

Hulud
09-05-2006, 12:39 PM
i laugh at racist jokes if they are funny...but the only problem with making a black joke thread is that everyone already knows they exist. there are a ton of em...the reason of this thread imo is to find if there are any white jokes at all.
exactly