PDA

View Full Version : im a bad seller read me ....

thinkskater
09-03-2006, 11:41 PM
first time u have seen some shit like this huh ? well to begin this is a string of bull shit but ill try to explain in full detail what happened.

started out with this car and still the cleanest car i had...
http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/208/DA%20b18c1%20pic1.jpg
that car was traded to Seanc520 (ie:my homie sean) Very fucking good guy to deal with not in ANY fucking way saying this guy is a bad seller or any of the such. traded my da for his sol. good clean deal traded what we wanted he got the fuck on . fuckin good deal . ++++1 there homie.

http://www.importatlanta.com/upload/files/208/front%20of%20the%20sol.jpg

okay im drve the sol around for a month , then see insurance is like 35 bucks more lol. so i said fuck that shit. so i tried to sell/trade it. no one wanted it . too much of a girl-e car. fuck that brute ass mans car lol just kiddin. but i ended up sellin the car for some money(guy totaled it like 6 days after that),but i kept the type-r integra cams outta it. so i took the money and decided i wanted somthing fast. found a ef gsr said "that shit is fast". so i did what was necessary to get it. this was a slue of bull shit to get it. but it ended up me buyin a eg from a very good guy on here named skinny. veryy good seller and a great person to deal with. truthful about every inch of the car.

so the deal that went down was as follows- he wanted more than what i offered so i offer the integra r cams on top of the money. so he took that deal. and so life went on till skinny went to investigate these cams. turned out there not type r cams. they are the doo doo b17 cams. so he pmed me under the table didnt tell any1 (very apprective of that man(to show skinnys quailty) and i found out and a investigated the past of these cams. sean(del sol trader) bought them from a certain member on here that i had already had a bad deal with Jackdaripper. fucked me outta DA mounts and gave me bad reps to fuck with me about it. so sean bought "itr cams"(really b17 cams)
from jackdaripper put them in the sol. i took them out thinkin hey this is just waste of money with the sol , so i took them out , gave them to skinny , skinny found out about the cams was pissed off, and as of today is asking me to give him a 150 dollars to cover for the the b17 cams. 150 i dont have because im still struggling from when i didnt have a job, my gf's surgery (she cant work till completed), bills, new house bla bla bla - no conviences here all necessary shit. barely making it by and i just cant seem to get on top. skinny i know ur gonna rep me up for some bad points and or get me kick off IA but this shit is not my fault if anything its the ass ramming jackdarippers fault. but i dont have any money right now. at alll.

again this is to show im not a bad seller lol
the good guys : Seanc520:bump:
skinny:goodjob:
thinkskater:D

the ass ramming cock sucker mother fucker-:piss: jack the ripper nuff said

sorry for the inconvience
thanks for your time bitchs

scrxils
09-03-2006, 11:45 PM
wow aint that some shit

BABY J
09-03-2006, 11:47 PM
wow.

silversol
09-04-2006, 12:31 AM
wow

2turbo4u
09-04-2006, 12:45 AM
wow

OG-Skinny
09-04-2006, 01:08 AM
Good thing is I really don't care about IA "reps" or anything like that. Hell.. it's been what, 4 months or so? I can recall asking you about 2 times for it, but that's it. It wasn't an everyday hassle for you. Kris, believe me. I still havn't repped you negative points nor will I. Your a good stand up guy, and you came and bought the car, like you said you were.

I'm patient. Everyone that knows who i am knows that. I'll give my shirt off my back to help someone. $100 from someone struggling to make it by isn't in my top list of collections.

milano pink
09-04-2006, 01:15 AM
thats a respectable thing to do skinny. i being a new memeber on this site, see who some of the good guys are... im actually trying to get my posts up to sell a b16 i built... but thats some bullshit, and if i were you i would find that kid and beat the brakes off that mother fuckers.... i too know what its like to be fucked over, i had a jdm h22a in a 92 accord. and someone who i thought was my "friend" was the one who stole my car and yanked the motor in it.... my loss. just learn from your mistakes man and never make the same ones twice. ive learned one thing.... when it comes to friends... its a whole diff ballgame when it comes to buisness. but yeah. hope all goes well for you man. sorry to hear about your situation.

OG-Skinny
09-04-2006, 01:17 AM
thats a respectable thing to do skinny. i being a new memeber on this site, see who some of the good guys are... im actually trying to get my posts up to sell a b16 i built... but thats some bullshit, and if i were you i would find that kid and beat the brakes off that mother fuckers.... i too know what its like to be fucked over, i had a jdm h22a in a 92 accord. and someone who i thought was my "friend" was the one who stole my car and yanked the motor in it.... my loss. just learn from your mistakes man and never make the same ones twice. ive learned one thing.... when it comes to friends... its a whole diff ballgame when it comes to buisness. but yeah. hope all goes well for you man. sorry to hear about your situation.

$150 isn't worth my time. Plus, he came, bought my car and was 100% true to everything. I wasn't pissed about the cams. they arn't made of gold. I can use them for something.

Z32redondo
09-04-2006, 01:24 AM
When Sean had the DA I saw him around town a bit it really was a nice car.

thinkskater
09-04-2006, 04:41 AM
thanks everyone.i really appreciate the support on this. i needed to explain this because it was like a tumor that was growing. again for the poeple readin sean is cool , skinny is the shit , and jackdaripper is the pole smoker here if anyone. but ya skinny silver sol new guy +1 for u guys:goodjob:

konshenz
09-04-2006, 04:59 AM
yeah.. that's really decent of you skinny.. kris is a good guy too yo. got to meet him in person.. really can't blame him for the cams.

RBpoweredSileighty
09-04-2006, 05:17 AM
damn homie, hope things get better for ya.

MongolPup
09-04-2006, 08:22 AM
Yeah skinny that's the way to do it. Think seems like a good guy as well, I'm sure when things aren't as tight for him he would love to makes things right.

All good here gentlemen.

LQQKITZME
09-04-2006, 09:55 AM
All I have to say if you are so broke you shouldn't be offering people 90 bucks for an axle back, or be trying to buy other stuff if you have obligations to someone. It is not Skinnys fault for being trusting and taking "ITR cams" and he did what every seller does "check the goods before he sells them again" to recoope his money back

Lee

BTLFED
09-04-2006, 10:12 AM
All I have to say if you are so broke you shouldn't be offering people 90 bucks for an axle back, or be trying to buy other stuff if you have obligations to someone. It is not Skinnys fault for being trusting and taking "ITR cams" and he did what every seller does "check the goods before he sells them again" to recoope his money back

Lee

Whoa. This thread is turning around. I totally agree with this guy.^^^^^

Skinny should be your priority as far as making things right, not a mother fucking axle back or some other nonsense.

LQQKITZME
09-04-2006, 10:24 AM
http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=78369

god i need this now i have money now my car is sittin ! lol i have money now !!! anybody know a contact #

ill give ya 80 for the axel back ..... lmk

WTB P28 asap last thing i need to get my car runnin lmk

Thats all.. I undersand we all run upon hard times but it has been a month or two.. and I was only going back a few days on his post..

I mean a vtec motor will run on a non vtec ecu if you really have bills..

I mean I don't know this man from adam.. but I am stating the facts to Owe someone over a month is crazy atleast pay something when you can..

Lee

BTLFED
09-04-2006, 10:32 AM
http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=78369

Thats all.. I undersand we all run upon hard times but it has been a month or two.. and I was only going back a few days on his post..

I mean a vtec motor will run on a non vtec ecu if you really have bills..

I mean I don't know this man from adam.. but I am stating the facts to Owe someone over a month is crazy atleast pay something when you can..

Lee

And I totally agree. If I owed someone money for any reason, I would be paying them back before anything else, hard times or not. An axle back and an ECU does not keep your vehicle from running, unless maybe the ECU caught on fire or got waterlogged or some shit.

Vteckidd
09-04-2006, 11:09 AM
Ive said it 10000000 times, JACKDARIPPER is a SCAMMER. SHane is known for this shit. Hell he scammed some poor guy out of a GSR block on here.

Hes a hustler, a con artist.

BABY J
09-04-2006, 11:40 AM
I was gonna let him do a wire tuck for $300. Then I got PMs from a few people who saw the thread and they were like "uhhhhh, maybe you shoild find some1 ELSE to tuck your EF and your EGs man." You don't have to tell me twice, so they are still not tucked... LOL.

06BlkBalt
09-04-2006, 11:50 AM
I'll take your word for it. Read it twice and really did not understand it completely. Just only made out the end where your like good guys, etc.

I'll watch out for the bad people now, as I've been screwed before.

toonz
09-04-2006, 12:07 PM
Damn

thinkskater
09-04-2006, 05:35 PM
And I totally agree. If I owed someone money for any reason, I would be paying them back before anything else, hard times or not. An axle back and an ECU does not keep your vehicle from running, unless maybe the ECU caught on fire or got waterlogged or some shit.

my car isnt running im trading some shit for it hopefully to get it where it will run. p28 thing is dead tho my car is going to sit for a month. u happy cock sucker ? the cat back was for a god damn friend !!! read fucker. the tranny was ALSO for a god damn friend read fuker.

thanks mike for posting that shit even tho i know u dont agree with me bout this but that guy fucked me twice. irrelevent now.

either way skinny i apoligize very much for this shit. if i had the money i would would fucking crawl to gwinett with gimped ass legs to get it to u.

slowesthatch
09-04-2006, 05:38 PM

Lee

the tranny and the axle back was for me fucking idiot. god make sense and read before u start talkin dum gay shit. skinny heard good things bout u man.

slowesthatch
09-04-2006, 05:39 PM
Ive said it 10000000 times, JACKDARIPPER is a SCAMMER. SHane is known for this shit. Hell he scammed some poor guy out of a GSR block on here.

what else needs to be said ? sides skinny is this shit

LQQKITZME
09-04-2006, 07:00 PM
the tranny and the axle back was for me fucking idiot. god make sense and read before u start talkin dum gay shit. skinny heard good things bout u man.

Dumb Ass, you have a SN use it Fucking Moron.. :gay:

Once called out on something its always easy to say "oh that wasn't for me.."

thinkskater
09-04-2006, 07:10 PM
Dumb Ass, you have a SN use it Fucking Moron.. :gay:

Once called out on something its always easy to say "oh that wasn't for
me.."

:lmfao:

8bangin302
09-04-2006, 09:10 PM
man that is some shiznit..and sean is a cool dude...

Outphase
09-04-2006, 09:31 PM
There are some shady people, but damn that sucks...whatever, I wouldn't know what to do with used cams at all... they could put them in a nice box and I would think they are the real shits.

scrxils
09-07-2006, 04:19 PM
There are some shady people, but damn that sucks...whatever, I wouldn't know what to do with used cams at all... they could put them in a nice box and I would think they are the real shits.

you wanna buy some cams??? :lmfao: j/k..

good luck kris:goodjob:

thinkskater
01-05-2007, 09:46 AM
UP i paid skinny back finally , paid for OTHER poeples fuck ups.

2.0civic
01-05-2007, 10:55 AM
shit good to hear

kennyboi
01-05-2007, 11:27 AM
that's good

ŁG2♣
01-05-2007, 01:59 PM
great

HeLLo iM iZzY
01-05-2007, 02:10 PM
Nice.

thinkskater
01-05-2007, 02:44 PM
repped everyone who had something positive to say and skinny most importantly

silversol
01-05-2007, 02:46 PM
great! good to keep your word!

thinkskater
01-05-2007, 02:46 PM
wheres mine!

lol u sell a car every week i think youll servive.

Ran
01-05-2007, 04:57 PM
Wow, reps to a bunch of understanding peeps. :goodjob:

OG-Skinny
01-06-2007, 02:41 PM
Up for Kris sticking to his word. Very respectable guy. Came through on his word about paying me back, no matter how long it took him. I knew what it was like being so broke.

BTW, I might have some seats and stuff we talked about at the V Kris. Hit me up via PM.

an0therh22
01-08-2007, 01:52 AM
shit man i feel u i got ripped off on here to. thats y i no longer buy from alot of the peeps on here. alot of the guys on here with green bars and shit arent always the best to deal with ether. i dont want to call out anyone but u know who u are.

thinkskater
01-08-2007, 01:26 PM
thanks guys. finally gettin up lol

Goinfasterthanu
01-09-2007, 01:59 PM

X2 i have had problems with him also....got me for a set of cams....dick

wow lee still trying to butt in everywhere huh? You need a wife or something ...got to much free time..lol

SixSquared
01-09-2007, 03:35 PM
Lee gotsa wife... and she be hot... but anyways..

props to you, Kris, for comin through.

Goinfasterthanu
01-09-2007, 03:37 PM
Lee gotsa wife... and she be hot... but anyways..

props to you, Kris, for comin through.

I was just fawking around .... relax.. damn