PDA

View Full Version : He really needed his skeet

Marta Mike
09-03-2006, 09:55 PM
So im with my friend crusing around in his mustang. Just being bored and looking for something to do. So we end up finding ourselves in the North Point Mall parking deck setting off alarms with his exhaust..........yea bored. Anyways up and up we go then he slows down and says look! "Theres someone fucking in that car". So i look over and i dont really see much, kinda see somin but not really. So he blips the throttle and moves on. Well im still in disbelief so we get to the top and turn around. The Silver 3 series with an FSU tag-lol was parked right where the lane to the top was. So we come back and stop right before turning to go down to the next level. His mustangs just sittin there echoing as its idling and the fool looks up and we see him through his backwindow :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: by this time we are LMFAO at this guy. He could have at least went to the very top or do it in a car they couldnt be seen in like an SUV. Hell at least wait till its dark-lol. So we drive off still laughing. We get the idea to tell mall security and watch them bustem. So we drive around the whole damn mall. Not ONE!!!!! fucking security guard. Never round when u need em. So we ended up driving by again and just laughing histerically. So finally we like aight we'll go by one more time and then leave. We go up and there some goofy ass mofo standing out with his girl. They just staring like........who the fuck is that. I finally yelled out SKEET SKEET SKEET and we drove off. Man that was funny.........made my day-lol

ECMgarrett
09-03-2006, 09:58 PM
1 - i got a headache reading this
2 - yep, you got them good, you yelled "skeet skeet skeet".....
3 - youre riding around with someone that continues to blip their throttle for no real reason whatsoever, you rule, your buddy rules

BluesClues
09-03-2006, 10:01 PM
What was the point of screaming skeet skeet skeet? What are you guys 12?

MongolPup
09-03-2006, 10:02 PM
I don't get why you wouldn't just let him get some...

The Golden Child
09-03-2006, 10:25 PM
right ..

The Ninja
09-03-2006, 10:43 PM
>.>...go blip ur throttle some more in another parking lot. And next time i'm fuckin ur girl don't fuckin interrupt.

hahah j/k

BluesClues
09-03-2006, 10:47 PM
I don't get why you wouldn't just let him get some...
Was wondering the same thing. They act is as they have never seen sex before. They would be pissed if someone tried to ruin their nut

scabtastic
09-03-2006, 11:49 PM
its cause they wanted to cock block.

Leadfoot_mf
09-04-2006, 06:41 AM
^^^sounds more like they wanted the cock

Dirty Octopus™
09-04-2006, 08:14 AM
im about to throw up... because of the intense wackness :upchuck:
you need to get some bro... :dunno:
probably you won't start hatin' on folk :yes:
and you went to get Mall Security?!?!! :gay:

you're black, but you're a fuckin FOB!
i'll be back later to flame a bit more...

Later, The One She Was Calling :yes:

ECMgarrett
09-04-2006, 09:55 AM
FOB?

MongolPup
09-04-2006, 09:57 AM
Fresh Off the Boat.

It's a racially charged description of an asian person.

dartingd
09-04-2006, 10:38 AM
Fresh Off the Boat.

It's a racially charged description of an asian person.

hahaha thanks webster!!! +1 for that

Z32redondo
09-04-2006, 10:58 AM
Thread failure...

2.0civic
09-04-2006, 11:04 AM
hahaha thanks webster!!! +1 for that

you just now heard of that?!?! damn what hole you been in?? why where you guys going and cockblocking the guy? who gives a fuck if you could see him. why you gonna stop and just stare then rat him out?? have you two never had sex before?? if thats the your idea of fun, you two really need to get out more

dartingd
09-04-2006, 12:04 PM
no i was sayin it was funny cause of the description he gave of the acronym

PhAtBoYMr2
09-04-2006, 12:30 PM
that was me in that suv motherfucker, i outta whoop your ass, i didnt even get a nut off because of you punk kids......bastards

uproot
09-04-2006, 12:34 PM
1 - i got a headache reading this
2 - yep, you got them good, you yelled "skeet skeet skeet".....
3 - youre riding around with someone that continues to blip their throttle for no real reason whatsoever, you rule, your buddy rules

hahaha now that right there is funny

Hulud
09-04-2006, 12:37 PM

JDMJAYDC2
09-04-2006, 12:52 PM
why the fuck would you be riding around setting off ppls alarms thats so stupid and then you gonna go tell the cops about this dude getting some thats so lame bro i guess you never got some in the fox before?? sucks for you bro sex in the car ftw!

devinwebb907
09-04-2006, 01:50 PM
my biggest problem with this is...why the hell would you find a security guard? you my friend really need to get YOUR skeet on.

dartingd
09-04-2006, 06:18 PM
lol..maybe he's married...i never get to skeet anymore, lol...

Big Baller
09-04-2006, 06:22 PM
So you were riding around stroking youre buddys ego and the other guy was getting laid. Now which one of you is the cool guy.

Fast Shadow
09-04-2006, 07:22 PM
So you were riding around stroking youre buddys ego and the other guy was getting laid. Now which one of you is the cool guy.

:cockblock