PDA

View Full Version : Random Import atlanta video on youtube

Z32redondo
09-03-2006, 03:14 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CWTlKq9Z-A

Nothing special just a bunch of people leaving the varsity meet. Just didnt know if you all knew you had a video out there on youtube.

BluesClues
09-03-2006, 03:29 AM
I wonder if anyone knows who that is

Nittanys1
09-03-2006, 08:17 AM
there is another one too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3gZhcPvr6k&mode=related&search=

Stormhammer
09-03-2006, 09:20 AM
lol @ all the Honda's revving and trying to race

RandomGuy
09-03-2006, 09:42 AM
those are the regal ppl... They work at regal 24 on shallowford. I think he's a manager or something and wanted to set a meet up there

Z32redondo
09-03-2006, 11:28 AM
those are the regal ppl... They work at regal 24 on shallowford. I think he's a manager or something and wanted to set a meet up there

I just found that interesting because if it was someone on here that made the video im sure they would say something on the forum. Just found it interesting that someone was video taping IA and put it on youtube.

Dirty Octopus™
09-03-2006, 11:30 AM
I wonder if anyone knows who that is

i do but why... :thinking:

Later, Teen Wolf :yes:

HyPer50
09-03-2006, 11:32 AM
I just found that interesting because if it was someone on here that made the video im sure they would say something on the forum. Just found it interesting that someone was video taping IA and put it on youtube.

There's video's of a 90 year old dude talking about absolutely nothing on youtube... so why's it that suprising that there is a video of some IA meet on there? lmao... On a side note, I found it funny that there were almost as many domestics in the video as there were imports... LMAO @ the rev limiter hitter haha.

Nittanys1
09-03-2006, 11:32 AM
its not just IA that goes to that meet...maybe it is posted on another site...

quickdodge®
09-03-2006, 11:33 AM

When the video was first made, it was posted on here. Later, QD.

Z32redondo
09-03-2006, 11:42 AM
When the video was first made, it was posted on here. Later, QD.

OoO ok then...

There's video's of a 90 year old dude talking about absolutely nothing on youtube... so why's it that suprising that there is a video of some IA meet on there?

I found it interesting because I had never seen it on IA let alone any video of IA anywhere. IDK I guess it was just kind of a surprise because i put in the search box "car meet" to look for just videos of car meets and car cruises and stuff. and then on the second page it was just like "import atlanta car meet at versity" and I was like hmmm never seen this before.

The Golden Child
09-03-2006, 02:52 PM
O K K K !!!

Mr_Mischif
09-03-2006, 02:55 PM
K K K !!!

Damn now erryone's racise in the bish!