PDA

View Full Version : Fuck off my baby's mamma!

Nittanys1
09-02-2006, 09:45 PM
fuck her
its my weekend with my daughter! She called me and my phone is not with me...she calls the police...they show up bang all over the house..call me out front interrogate me...want to know what im doing y i haven't answered the door...why i haven't answered my phone
They check on my daughter...make her cry and force me to give my daughter up to HER PARENTS while she is out of town over 200 miles away

she said they would be at the house in 40 mins...it took over 1hr 45 mins...she was to go to bed an hour and 30 mins ago!

and when they finally get here they the nerve to ask me what my problem is!?!?

She has pull shit like this for over a YEAR saying they are going somewhere so i cant see her..saying after its my weekend with her that i need to bring her home or they are going to call the cops.

I have had a time when i drove all the way to her house to pick MY DAUGHTER up and when I get there they are gone. I call the police and they say that she has taken my daughter away from me (note they i have a court document saying that every other weekend is my weekend with her) The police ask if i am the main parent...well im not...so they tell me there is nothing they can do.

I ask them hey what if it was me who skipped town like she did and she was the one who called you? what would happen to me? They said I would be arrested!

THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT!

ŁG2♣
09-02-2006, 09:46 PM
damn im sorry to hear...

babygurl
09-02-2006, 09:48 PM
you need to get a lawyer...to handle this...its BS that the baby's mother is acting so childish!

Nittanys1
09-02-2006, 09:54 PM
have a lawyer...doesn't help....the court doesnt want to hear a father crying about what the mother is doing....just how much im making and not what she is making....

MongolPup
09-02-2006, 09:56 PM
babygurl is right....you need to lawyer up and not let her get away with that shit.

edit: Just saw your post.....hmmm....there has to be some rule that she is breaking. Hopefully your not paying her.

Nittanys1
09-02-2006, 09:59 PM
ohh but I am...and its going up again!

MongolPup
09-02-2006, 10:02 PM
wtf. There is no way this shit should fly. If your lawyer can't do anything then get another one.

Nittanys1
09-02-2006, 10:03 PM
like i said the court doesnt what to hear what i have to say....its all the other BAD FATHERS for the past 100000 years in GA that give ME this persona

MongolPup
09-02-2006, 10:05 PM
Hmmmm....well soon you can blind the bitch with your HID if that makes you feel any better....

Nittanys1
09-02-2006, 10:07 PM
nope not really...i never see them as it is right now!

I HAVENT SEEN MY DAUGHTER IN A MONTH DUE TO THEM PULLING THE "OHH SOMETHING HAS COME UP" every fucking weekend!

Nittanys1
09-02-2006, 10:08 PM
I would give away my car just to spend time with my daughter...and it may look like I will have to do that to pay for a lawyer

koukis14
09-02-2006, 10:09 PM
My girlfriend has a daughter, and I am more of a father than the father is, and have given more money.

Im sorry to hear you are going through all this shit, but Im happy to hear you are trying as hard as you can to be a part of her life, and that you are actually a normal fucking human being that loves and protects thier children and wants the best for them. Hats off to you and I dont have to say dont ever give up because I know you will not. When your daughter is older she will see the truth and when she can tell the court what the situation is then they will listen. We need more parents like you that actually love thier kids and dont see them as a paycheck. Good luck

Stormhammer
09-02-2006, 10:10 PM
now call the police for harassment - I mean I don't think there is a rule that you have to desperately go finding your cell phone for just the pure chance that the other will be calling and spaz out if you don't answer it

Stormhammer
09-02-2006, 10:12 PM
My girlfriend has a daughter, and I am more of a father than the father is, and have given more money.

Im sorry to hear you are going through all this shit, but Im happy to hear you are trying as hard as you can to be a part of her life, and that you are actually a normal fucking human being that loves and protects thier children and wants the best for them. Hats off to you and I dont have to say dont ever give up because I know you will not. When your daughter is older she will see the truth and when she can tell the court what the situation is then they will listen. We need more parents like you that actually love thier kids and dont see them as a paycheck. Good luck

+infinity

RandomGuy
09-02-2006, 10:12 PM
stop paying child support and start taking illicit drugs, that'd show her.

Nittanys1
09-02-2006, 10:16 PM
yeah and that will get me landed in jail....

Stormhammer
09-02-2006, 10:21 PM
^^ just ignore RG lol

good luck

Nittanys1
09-02-2006, 10:24 PM
just talked to my parents. They are going to help me with legal action.

RandomGuy
09-02-2006, 10:50 PM
just talked to my parents. They are going to help me with legal action.
hell yeah thats what i'm talkin about

http://www.virtualvoyage.com/celeb/N_R/picture/chucknorris.jpg
bust out that LAW and ORDER

SLow_POke
09-02-2006, 10:52 PM
sucks man . But at least you havent given up .

when ever you go pick her up an she pull the same trick have a witness with u and try your best to document it record vioce messages an shit . but none the less no matter what you really do need legal help man . hope everythign turns out for the BEST

-Ernie

PRiMAdonna
09-02-2006, 10:52 PM
how old is your little girl?

unfortunately you are right, dead beat dads have given you a bad name and they are the reason the court always favors the mother in custody battles.

i think it is SO sweet that you love your daughter so much and that you are a devoted daddy. i hope everything works out...

Nittanys1
09-02-2006, 10:55 PM
i have written down every time she has pulled this. and my gf goes with me every time when i pick her up...

she just turned 5 in july

Mr_Mischif
09-02-2006, 10:58 PM
I say document this for like six months, and then take your child out of school before your weekend, but get a court order to see your child before you do it, and when she calls the cops, wave a court order in their face and tell them to take that back to her, but I don't know if that's legal or not lol. But that's just my $.02

Nittanys1
09-02-2006, 11:01 PM
its not that easy.......I have been documenting for over 2 years....

Mr_Mischif
09-02-2006, 11:17 PM
Well then why don't you go up to a higher court?

Nittanys1
09-02-2006, 11:19 PM
there isn't anyplace higher to go with this matter...

Fast Shadow
09-03-2006, 02:08 AM
call DFACS and tell them you think your daughter is being abused by her. something doesn't sound right with what's going on and you should try to get full custody of her

The Golden Child
09-03-2006, 02:25 AM
SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YOUR DILEMMA HOPE EVERYTHING WORKS OUT ..

ahmonrah
09-03-2006, 02:25 AM
that is some fullfledged bullshit there....

BluesClues
09-03-2006, 02:58 AM
I'm really sorry to hear this. I wish there was something I could think of to tell you but i guess it's just one of those situations where you just have to do what you can and let the rest take it's course

UpSideDownDesi
09-03-2006, 03:05 AM
girls = drama......blunt truth

DARLING DARA
09-03-2006, 03:19 AM
double standards work both ways. i'm sorry to hear that, and yeah no one ever wants to hear what the father says. & i know some women out there who cry wolf all the time about their kids, etc... just to get pity points.

some women are dumb. and those are the ones that make the entire feminist movement shit go down the drain.

anyways good luck with it all. it's good to hear that you are doing all that you can to be in your daughters life. it is, to say the least, commendable. i hope you get things worked out.

BluesClues
09-03-2006, 03:21 AM
^^^ yeah what they said

HeLLo iM iZzY
09-03-2006, 09:46 AM
that bitch is trippin son !

collins
09-03-2006, 10:16 AM
damn trav, sorry to hear taht shit man... yeah, she's about as crazy as MY ex. lol. keep ya head up homie.

Nittanys1
09-03-2006, 10:20 AM
now i have nothing to do today.....I had planned on going fishing, to the park, movies....now i'll just be sitting here