PDA

View Full Version : Misc *help* found a pitbull

itz a jew
05-23-2005, 09:05 AM
So last night i found a pit just sitting at a old church and i decided to take him home thinking he might get hit by a car. After thinking about i last night i dont really want to call animal control because i have no idea of what may happen to it afterwards. But I would like to know what yall think i should do if i should keep it or give it to animal control. If i decide to keep it does anyone have any kennels for sale or know where i can get one and how much do u think it wil cost for a vet visit to get all its shots.....and btw if i change my mind about keeping it i will post because i really dont want to give it to animal control...

luvleexcivic
05-23-2005, 09:44 AM
what color is it ...and is it big or small and stocky ...dont take it to the animal control because they will just put it to sleep

itz a jew
05-23-2005, 09:48 AM
its mostly dark brown with some light brown and some white spots....its kinda stocky...and no will not send it to animal control thast liek the last option

luvleexcivic
05-23-2005, 11:26 AM
can you tell how old it is ..

The Ren
05-23-2005, 12:57 PM
Take a pic and i will print it out and put it up at my vet.. I know a few peeps who want a pit..

TKellarB
05-23-2005, 11:26 PM
please post a pic

JDM_EF9
05-24-2005, 02:54 AM
I use to have a pit bull and bought a large kennel for it for 300. Its 10 foot high and around 7 foot wide. Can break apart but you need a truck to move it. Willing to sell for 150 its about 2 weeks old. If interested let me know.