PDA

View Full Version : Narrowing Down The Options(..Please check it out..)

HEATON
05-23-2005, 07:14 AM
SO yes im still trying to figure out what tattoo i want. I got a sudden idea of one or actually its a combo of several ive always wanted. It would be bout a Quarter sleeve size. The quote around the Ring means If You Want Peace, prepare For War. I havent finalzed on what celtic band im gettin but sumthink to do with life repeating itsself (deisgn going over and over) but then switching to a diff design on the inside part of my arm and then back again. Well jus let me know what ya think, even though yes its my opinion that counts..lol

HEATON
05-23-2005, 01:29 PM
anyone?..lol

chuck
05-23-2005, 01:36 PM
i can't see it...host the .jpg here if you want http://www.freepixhosting.com

Spyder
05-23-2005, 01:37 PM
I have a life size tatto of myself on myself except bigger :)

trythefly
05-23-2005, 01:42 PM
^lol

HEATON
05-23-2005, 02:06 PM
Its a word document, bc thats all i had to make it. How can i save it as a Jpg?

4dmin
05-23-2005, 02:08 PM
that is the line the guy uses in the PUNISHER - lol i would just do the celtic bands and the words the world image is a little fruity

carrascopa
05-23-2005, 02:11 PM
That Looks Kinda Gay To Me

chuck
05-23-2005, 02:13 PM
if its a picture on the word document then just click anywhere in the document and do a Ctrl+A to select everything then do a Ctrl+C to copy it all, then go to paint and do a Ctrl+V to paste it all...

if its text then the only way I know to do it without typing it in paint would be to do a Ctrl+PrtScn (<---the button normally above your home, insert, end, etc next to your num pad) then Ctrl+V to paste that into your paint document

to get it down to size in paint just Ctrl+A and move everything up to the top left corner, then scroll down and bring up the bottom right corner to get rid of the huge blank canvas....host it up at http://www.freepixhosting.com and you're good to go

and is this James who had the green Civic??

4dmin
05-23-2005, 02:13 PM
i thought about getting "tuus mater dat bonus caput" somewhere :D

^ only a few people can read/write in latin "your mother gives good head"

Spyder
05-23-2005, 02:18 PM
if its a picture on the word document then just click anywhere in the document and do a Ctrl+A to select everything then do a Ctrl+C to copy it all, then go to paint and do a Ctrl+V to paste it all...

if its text then the only way I know to do it without typing it in paint would be to do a Ctrl+PrtScn (<---the button normally above your home, insert, end, etc next to your num pad) then Ctrl+V to paste that into your paint document

to get it down to size in paint just Ctrl+A and move everything up to the top left corner, then scroll down and bring up the bottom right corner to get rid of the huge blank canvas....host it up at http://www.freepixhosting.com and you're good to go

and is this James who had the green Civic??

Holy shit. Do you do online support and you just copy and pasted that from your manual?

chuck
05-23-2005, 04:22 PM
Holy shit. Do you do online support and you just copy and pasted that from your manual?
haha, yeah right. i'm sitting here eating gummy worms trying to figure out how to open the original document he attached...haha

HEATON
05-23-2005, 06:09 PM
That Looks Kinda Gay To Me

And a Pic of a sign that says no fat GUYS when men usually put no fat CHICKS allowed isnt?

BTW i know its in the PUnisher, but ive known bout that quote for a long time. Ive done alot of research of family hearaldgy(Sp. its like fuck it) and such and quotes. The globes comes from the movie SCARFACE but not the reason im puttin it, more or less the meaning it has of being able to accomplish w/e you want if you put your mind to it.