PDA

View Full Version : Photography for your Team

Nemesis
09-01-2006, 09:10 AM
My offer to your Team,

http://www.undergroundcove.com/nemesis/images/alex1.jpg

Want high quality photos of your car club at an event, or maybe a private shoot for a few cars, but dont have bottomless pockets?

Here is a deal im offering IA car clubs only.

What you will recieve in this offer:

-3 Photoshoots of vehicles of your choice (club presidents can choose/etc)*
-1 Event Photoshoot ( Choose an event where you would like me to take photos of the club. These photos can be used on Team websites, etc.)**
-An online hosting for your team photos for a minimum of two months. Hot linking off my host is permitted and be linked on any other websites.***

All of this for 129.99. Basically 4 photoshoots and online hosting for at least two months. That is only slight over 25 dollars per shoot!!! How you recieve these photos is up to you. Decide if you wish to have cds or simple online downloading.

* Each photoshoot does not exceed two hours
**Event must be in the state of Georgia. Any event outside a 60 miles radius of Atlanta , transportation must be provided. I.E A ride to the event by a team member.
***Galleries and or/private viewing

My best form of contact is VIA PM, since I will not be able to constantly check all the sections I post this in. I am an IA Sponsor, and provide you top notch product. My work has most recently been placed in DSport Magazine, and a catalog advertisements for Enkei International. I do gaurantee my work.

Thanks,

George

boosted_nonv
09-01-2006, 11:22 AM
Definitely a good idea, we'll let you know wassup