PDA

View Full Version : Misc Young Dro - Best Thang Smokin

TeeJay
08-31-2006, 08:36 PM
2 syllables: fiya

shit is hot, from start to finish, way better than i expected, he even got some jazze pha beats on there too :goodjob:

twinj
08-31-2006, 08:47 PM
good that is what i was lookin for was to here it from somone. Aight i will have to go get it.

twinj
08-31-2006, 08:48 PM
it ain't the same songs from the gangsta grillz is it.

GsrTurbo320
08-31-2006, 08:48 PM
UHH OHHH look whos on MTV - Young DRo ..Himselfffffffffff

quickdodgeŽ
08-31-2006, 08:55 PM
2 syllables: fiya

shit is hot, from start to finish, way better than i expected, he even got some jazze pha beats on there too :goodjob:

Two more syllables. He sucks. Later, QD.

TeeJay
08-31-2006, 08:56 PM
it ain't the same songs from the gangsta grillz is it.
a few are the same...just look in bballjaml's thread down below in this section..cd drops for DL....u can dl it in there

Sammich
08-31-2006, 08:56 PM
LIRL..h4t3rZ^^

TeeJay
08-31-2006, 08:57 PM
4 more...to each his own. Later, TJ.

Sammich
08-31-2006, 08:57 PM
LIRL

quickdodgeŽ
08-31-2006, 09:06 PM
4 more...to each his own. Later, TJ.

You're correct. That's why I didn't try to convince you. He, along with pretty much everyone else from THE A, sucks. My opinion, heh. Lolol. Later, QD.

TeeJay
08-31-2006, 09:25 PM
He, along with pretty much everyone else from THE A, sucks. My opinion, heh. Lolol. Later, QD.
yea, thats your opinion, and i respect that, but...youre 36, what do you know?? hey i heard john tesh new album just dropped, maybe you should cop dat :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :goodjob:

jk please dont hurt me

dwnsthGABOY
08-31-2006, 09:43 PM
yea, thats your opinion, and i respect that, but...youre 36, what do you know?? hey i heard john tesh new album just dropped, maybe you should cop dat :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :goodjob:

jk please dont hurt me

that's funny, but he'll prolly have ur block knocked off for that.
Maybe not, but seriously he might!!

quickdodgeŽ
08-31-2006, 10:08 PM

Lolol. I don't know if I've heard a song from him. But hey, I guarantee you that I know more about hip hop/rap than you think I know. A LOT MORE. I can also guarantee you that I know quite a few things that you don't know. I started, heavily, listening to hip hop back in 1982. So I can go back aways, lolol. This isn't a smart-ass reply to you so please don't take it as such. Just letting you know that this 36 year old white dude knows a few things, lolol. Later, QD.

GsrTurbo320
08-31-2006, 10:11 PM
LLEETTCHAA SHOOULLDDERR LEAAAAAAAAAAAN

dz N.U.T.Z.
08-31-2006, 10:45 PM

..do u have anything better to do than hate on what people think....you disagree with everyone..... dont be mad cypress hill stop making cd's.:lmfao:.....

Bballjamal
08-31-2006, 11:10 PM
Yea I've always meant to ask, what does QD like?

TeeJay
08-31-2006, 11:25 PM
Lolol. I don't know if I've heard a song from him. But hey, I guarantee you that I know more about hip hop/rap than you think I know. A LOT MORE. I can also guarantee you that I know quite a few things that you don't know. I started, heavily, listening to hip hop back in 1982. So I can go back aways, lolol. This isn't a smart-ass reply to you so please don't take it as such. Just letting you know that this 36 year old white dude knows a few things, lolol. Later, QD.
bahahaha i know man, i was just jankin, is all good!! :goodjob:

TeeJay
08-31-2006, 11:27 PM
good question lol....i also wonder why so many ppl in atlanta hate on their city...so what brings you to the home of crappy hip hop, QD?? and if u hate it how come u dont leave?? i live in charlotte and i cant wait to get back to atlanta, theres no place id rather be

quickdodgeŽ
09-01-2006, 04:10 AM
..do u have anything better to do than hate on what people think....you disagree with everyone..... dont be mad cypress hill stop making cd's.:lmfao:.....

I don't hate on what others think. Nothing wrong with giving your opinion. There's a difference. If I was hating, I would call you an idiot for liking Lil Jon. I've never done that to anyone. I have always stated that I don't like the artist. And I never cared for Cypress, either, lolol.

quickdodgeŽ
09-01-2006, 04:18 AM

From the now? Nothing. Rap today has gone to shit. Even the West Coast. There are a few underground tracks that come out good, but for the most part, nothing. I hate the South because of the irritating yelling.

What I do like? Old school. That's all I listen to. That's when hiphop was at it's purest. It isn't now. Back then, it was all about rap. Every once in a while, a new track will pop out on me. I'll admit that TI isn't bad. But I wouldn't buy his CD. As to who....Any former NWA member. CMW, Madd Circle, a lot of the older motherfuckers from the North from back then.

good question lol....i also wonder why so many ppl in atlanta hate on their city...so what brings you to the home of crappy hip hop, QD?? and if u hate it how come u dont leave?? i live in charlotte and i cant wait to get back to atlanta, theres no place id rather be

Atlanta isn't my city. I'm from Long Beach, CA. Grew up in Atlanta, mostly, but consider myself to be West Coast. So what brought me here was my Mom. I can't leave because I have 4 children here. It would be shitty to them and me if I went cross-country on them. And I don't hate Atlanta. It's a cool place to live. I'd just rather live elsewhere. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
09-01-2006, 04:19 AM
bahahaha i know man, i was just jankin, is all good!! :goodjob:

I know, lolol. It's all good. Later, QD.

Sammich
09-01-2006, 07:54 AM
QD..theres one thing w/ your perception..your talking about rap, not hip hop. there is a difference. hip hop is few and far btwn these days, rap use to be good, but now it has gone down the drain..Dro's Shoulder lean (rap)..TIs Live in the Sky (hip hop)

thats how i see it. rap is ALMOST the same as it was back then, just more of a dance feel to it, you see where im coming from

PhAtBoYMr2
09-01-2006, 08:41 AM
Young dro aint that bad, hes not as good a Jezzy or yo gotti but hes "alright" and about atlanta rap, atlanta makes the most money through hip hop than any other state, so obviously were doing something right........

Im from new york myself, and i respect southern rap and Atl rap for what it is. Each coast has a different style, beats, and mindset, You cant expect for everything to sound the same

dont mind QD yall, hes stuck in the 80's...... :taun:

Sammich
09-01-2006, 08:44 AM
LIRL..uh oh he neg reps when somebody talks ish about him LIRL

Tuan
09-01-2006, 11:57 AM
omg someone got him to admit that TI isn't bad.

quickdodgeŽ
09-01-2006, 05:25 PM
QD..theres one thing w/ your perception..your talking about rap, not hip hop. there is a difference. hip hop is few and far btwn these days, rap use to be good, but now it has gone down the drain..Dro's Shoulder lean (rap)..TIs Live in the Sky (hip hop)

thats how i see it. rap is ALMOST the same as it was back then, just more of a dance feel to it, you see where im coming from

I understand where you're headed. I'm actually talking about both. But shit, I'm just not diggin the yelling and the "I've got more teeth than you" type shit. Lolol. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
09-01-2006, 05:29 PM
and about atlanta rap, atlanta makes the most money through hip hop than any other state,

There's nothing wrong with that. Nothing wrong with dudes making their money. But, at least from a WC perspective, Atlanta is making money from their own town. Down South music is largely hated on from the Left Coast.

You cant expect for everything to sound the same

True.

dont mind QD yall, hes stuck in the 80's...... :taun:

And don't mind Mark. He's still wiping 50's man juice from his chin. Lolol, j/k, homie. Damn right I'm in the '80's. That's where the shit is. Lolol. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
09-01-2006, 05:29 PM
LIRL..uh oh he neg reps when somebody talks ish about him LIRL

Nah. Lolol. Well. If it's in fun. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
09-01-2006, 05:30 PM
omg someone got him to admit that TI isn't bad.

I've said that for a long time. Just never agreed with the King of the South title that everyone tried to pin on him. Later, QD.

lilmanx01
09-01-2006, 05:58 PM
My chick break triggers! After that we fuck that girlfriend!! My girl got a girlfriend....

GsrTurbo320
09-01-2006, 06:36 PM
I do ya, do ya. Bad. Bad.