PDA

View Full Version : New Guy

koukis14
08-31-2006, 05:32 PM
Hi guys my name is Matt I live in Pennsylvania but will be moving to Marietta at the end of the month. I drive a Black 98 240sx se lightly modded. I am black985speed on Freshalloy and have been posting alot over there so Im not a noob. I am looking foreward to moving down there and meeting people here to hang around with and help me make my car fast...er. I have ben an automotive technician for two and a half years. One year at a Nissan dealership, and the rest at an independent european shop...wich I hate. Thats about it, glad to be a member.

rs_sleeper
08-31-2006, 06:05 PM
welcome! i think youll be impressed with the nightlife around here. as long as you find the right places...

koukis14
08-31-2006, 07:17 PM
Thanks im looking foreward to seeing some nice cars, Im hoping I run across a few skylines. I have never seen one in person. Every time I go down there I see atleast 2 Ferraris, a couple Lambos and Porches everywhere. Im not a specific make car nut I just love fast cars no matter what make, model, or year. I saw my first Enzo down there and almost cried it was so pretty. I have a million questions but Im going to take a while to look and search around cause this is the first time I have come across this forum, and I know how much asking without searching is frowned upon on automotive forums.

ka-t_Zenki
08-31-2006, 08:02 PM
welcome.. holla at me when u get here i live in marietta