PDA

View Full Version : Whats Good

Maniaç
08-31-2006, 04:06 PM
So hows everybody been? How is everybody's Rex been, and any new mods yet?
I'll start I have been good, glad I got my job back. My buddys been good to, upgraded his catback. Thats right I now have a custom Hks Hi-Power Exhaust, well not really I just took off the resonator off on the first piece of the Exhaust. And I should be in the process(??) of starting to get all the necessary(??) tools I will need to be a Stage IV.

calmnothing
08-31-2006, 09:46 PM
Good good lately. Subie's coming along nicely. Just got ver8 aluminum control arms and lateral links that I'm going to retrofit onto my RS. This is going to be one badass suspension once I get done with it. After that it'll be time to get work on my tranny.

Nemesis
09-01-2006, 06:56 AM
Beeen good man. Im picking up a lip for my front and painting the stock sides soon on the good ole wagon. Im satisfied with the performance for now though.

GTScoob
09-01-2006, 11:27 AM
Growing to hate my WRX day after day.

Now I've got a nasty hesitation whenever I go from no throttle and begin to open the throttle. Its worse the more I open it. This car is becoming a money pit after blowing up the tranny, replacing all of the fuel lines twice, fixing vacuum leaks, etc

calmnothing
09-01-2006, 11:57 AM
Damn bobby. My engine works just fine, lets swap =P

WhiteAccord
09-02-2006, 12:02 AM
Nemesis digital and alex always got there cars clean and always working on them to get it look even nicer props to both of you

calmnothing
09-02-2006, 12:55 AM
Looks aren't everything....i could take them in the twisties.....until the road straightens out lol

Maniaç
09-02-2006, 12:10 PM
^LoL, thanks whiteaccord, I have seen your car a few times too, and I am not going to lie it looks preety clean. Just need to make it faster man. Sorry to hear that GTScoob, I hope you get everything fixed. And George glad to see your car has been doing good, its Saturday and I heard that Chad and his crew should be rolling up here tonight. You coming

06SilverBullet
09-04-2006, 01:11 AM
Sorry to hear that Bobby...I hope that things work out for ya...

Mark

scooby_snack
10-05-2006, 12:58 AM
am doin good myself i've got a few things:

sti short shifter
flat fuel flap setup
rear spats
jdm wrx v7 steering wheel (98$!!!)

all waiting to be installed, hopefully mostly this weekend

06SilverBullet
10-23-2006, 05:46 PM
Mine is doing OK...I finally got the dent removed...Next step is to delete the roof rails as soon as I can get a buyer for them...I might just go ahead and buy the deletes. I am also going to put in some ProSport gauges soon.

Mark

Maniaç
10-23-2006, 06:10 PM
Mine is doing OK...I finally got the dent removed...Next step is to delete the roof rails as soon as I can get a buyer for them...I might just go ahead and buy the deletes. I am also going to put in some ProSport gauges soon.

Mark

Thats cool saw your car Saturday Mark, Sexy as all ways. :goodjob:

KNHTRDR
10-24-2006, 11:59 PM
My ride doin good so far still need some kind of engine mgmnt. I have an invida dp gutted up and a hks hi power exhaust also. autometer boost gauge hopefully be able to change to some defi's soon. Sways,suspension after em though and get me some more rims after I sell the others.
Stage iv wow!! good luck!:yes:

Subleg4
10-26-2006, 09:29 PM
I got my motor out of the Legacy turbo, now its just sitting thee waiting for a refreshing and upgrading...in due time.

GTScoob
10-27-2006, 12:01 AM
Something with my powersteering is making a clunking sound on right turns and a whining sound on left turns. On a side note I had a nightmare that I hydroplaned my car and totalled it, the last time I had a similar dream I dreamt I was going to get a ticket and then it happened 2 weeks later.

Still cranks up everyday and is fun as hell though. I'll be getting new tires (probably Falken FK452s) and brake pads (Hawk HP Streets) in the next couple of weeks.

Nitro
10-28-2006, 05:45 PM
i have so far to go............ :(

Maniaç
10-29-2006, 01:08 PM
i have so far to go............ :(

Hahaha yeah you do. Saw your Wrx last night, very nice. I heard that its Auto.? Please don't tell me its true. :no:

Nitro
10-29-2006, 01:29 PM
Hahaha yeah you do. Saw your Wrx last night, very nice. I heard that its Auto.? Please don't tell me its true. :no:

lolz.......u know i'm a family man.......the wife's gotta be able to drive it too if we're down to 1 ride....u know we live in the real word & the situations arise...i'm not going to be showing anymore ........but i do plan to make more power + the looks...............but not bad kills so far an auto......

06 mustang
rt neon
escallade
civic ls swap & some more shit
scion tc
stock srt4
corvette
some redneck truck :D

scooby_snack
10-29-2006, 06:56 PM
Got the steering wheel, shifter, fuel flap and one spat installed so far.... went dark :\

GTScoob
10-29-2006, 09:32 PM

Dont hate on the 4EAT. My old setup was a Protorque high stall torque converter and I could launch at 4100rpms. It was plenty quick up until the day it started slipping.

5spdfrk
10-29-2006, 09:46 PM
Mine is still good as well, but nothing new as of lately. I would like to do something new, but at the same time, money in the bank is nice too!

Miranda
10-30-2006, 12:13 PM
Oh it is soon going to begin.

The suspension's coming back late next week, the widebody will begin in a few months, the new paintjob is being designed, and the turbo swap is coming up. :devil:

The car is going to be a monster.

Maniaç
10-30-2006, 01:08 PM
^ Thats really cool. Can't wait to see the outcome.

Nitro
11-01-2006, 09:41 PM
Oh it is soon going to begin.

The suspension's coming back late next week, the widebody will begin in a few months, the new paintjob is being designed, and the turbo swap is coming up. :devil:

The car is going to be a monster.

:werd: thatz wassup.....

Tuan
11-08-2006, 07:48 AM
just got my exhaust and dp on about to order some defi's and a protune

Maniaç
11-08-2006, 10:04 AM
just got my exhaust and dp on about to order some defi's and a protune

Oh shit are you serious! Thats tight as fuck dude. What kind of Exhaust did you get? And what DP? Protune huh sweet son. You'll be pretty damn quick when you're done

GTScoob
11-08-2006, 10:51 AM
Fixed the hesitation issue with a simple $20 grounding kit I made at Radioshack.

Tuan
11-08-2006, 01:15 PM
i got the hks carbon TI exhaust with the nelix v3 dp

5spdfrk
11-08-2006, 01:18 PM
+1 for the hks carbon ti. I know I love mine!

Maniaç
11-08-2006, 03:22 PM
i got the hks carbon TI exhaust with the nelix v3 dp

:eek: You lucky ass bish! Your Exhaust must look bad ass with your car. Since its white, damn nice one Tuan. :goodjob:

My Hi-Power is still cool though. Where are you going to get your car tuned?

Tuan
11-08-2006, 03:31 PM
I meant to put Helix but u guys got hte point. i going to be going to Scott Siegel at SOG. I had a bad experience with TS. wassup with u man, i haven't seen u in a min. stop changing your sn every 20 min i can't keep up..haha

Maniaç
11-10-2006, 01:16 PM
I meant to put Helix but u guys got hte point. i going to be going to Scott Siegel at SOG. I had a bad experience with TS. wassup with u man, i haven't seen u in a min. stop changing your sn every 20 min i can't keep up..haha

L0L yeah its been awhile, but I'm coming back at the end of the year. SS is where i'm going to go too. First Alex(06Rex) than Nokturnal and now Maniac. LoL

Im sticking with this one for good though. :goodjob: