PDA

View Full Version : LOOKING FOR A HIT AND RUN SUSPECT

GIXXERDK
08-31-2006, 01:51 PM
Last night my roommate, jordan, was on his way to diggers with two other riders when he was intentionally hit by a 2004/5 Nissan 350 Z, blue, driver asian male. If any of you see a car fitting this description PLEASE get a tag number!!! This guy was apparently pacing jordan shawn and james when jordan pulled ahead of the other two, the Z was on their right and cut into the fast lane, in the process clipping jordan's rear wheel hard enough to break it. Jordan hit the concrete construction barriers and slid about forty or fifty feet. the bike slid an additional 70 or 80 feet. Jordan was wearing gloves, jacket, blue jeans, and an icon helmet. He went to the hospital, no breaks or fractures, by the grace of god, just one hell of a lot of road rash. Anyone who sees this car, with or without an asian driver there will be marks or damage to the front fender. Please get a tag number and call 911, give them the tag number, present location and tell them gwinett police are looking for this guy. Thank you everybody!!

If you have any leads, please PM me.

The Golden Child
08-31-2006, 01:54 PM
repost ..

http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=78868

GIXXERDK
08-31-2006, 01:57 PM
repost ..

http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=78868

Ask if I care. I sure as hell want this fucker behind bars.

itsjustdee
08-31-2006, 02:00 PM
why u gotta bold the asian for..?

The Golden Child
08-31-2006, 02:03 PM
Ask if I care. I sure as hell want this fucker behind bars.

im not trying to be rude if i was i would be like hey dick head theres already a thread for it you fucking shit ..

but no i did not say that so keep your anger for someone else cause its not such a good idea to throw your anger my way ..

sorry for your friend and hope the kid is caught ..

GIXXERDK
08-31-2006, 02:05 PM
why u gotta bold the asian for..?
Nothing against Asian, I put it in BOLD because its a descripton. Notice how 350z is in bold as well. BTW I'm pretty yellow myself.

The Golden Child
08-31-2006, 02:08 PM
GOT RICE !!!

GIXXERDK
08-31-2006, 02:16 PM
im not trying to be rude if i was i would be like hey dick head theres already a thread for it you fucking shit ..

but no i did not say that so keep your anger for someone else cause its not such a good idea to throw your anger my way ..

sorry for your friend and hope the kid is caught ..

With all due respect, I would have a totally different aspect if it was a car. This here could have easily been vehicular homicide. And yes I saw the other thread but wasnt getting very far. The way I see it, the more the better. Sorry if it seemed like my anger was directed towards you. But I hope you understand this is serious shit, and I dont want to let this slide too easily.

The Golden Child
08-31-2006, 02:20 PM
WELL WHEN YOU FIND THE SON OF A BITCH KICK HIM HIS HIS TEETH FOR ME ..

HES A DISGRACE TO ALL ASIANS ..

MongolPup
08-31-2006, 02:23 PM
lol you know whats funny? These two guys get on here, start taking offense to every little and insulting people.....maybe only I think this way but it really wants to make you help them eh?

The Golden Child
08-31-2006, 02:24 PM
lol you know whats funny? These two guys get on here, start taking offense to every little and insulting people.....maybe only I think this way but it really wants to make you help them eh?

BRO BUMP THE BATTLE WE HAD I CANT SEEM TO FIND IT ..

GIXXERDK
08-31-2006, 02:33 PM

Have you seen your friends lifeless body slide across the road, due to someones negilence

MongolPup
08-31-2006, 02:33 PM
Have you seen your friends lifeless body slide across the road, due to someones negilence

Nope. Whats your point?

MongolPup
08-31-2006, 02:34 PM
Actually can we merge this? Let this thread die and go to the other one.

The Golden Child
08-31-2006, 02:37 PM
MAYBE MODS CAN OR THEY PROLLY GUNNA LOCK THIS ..

~The_Duke~
08-31-2006, 07:16 PM
did anyone catch what county the plate was from by chance?

The Golden Child
08-31-2006, 07:20 PM
YEA URANUS .. LIRL !!!

~The_Duke~
08-31-2006, 07:22 PM
YEA URANUS .. LIRL !!!

What your anas is the size of a county? dude that is gross...I dont want to know what the hell you stuck up there to get it that big...

ATK_Designs
08-31-2006, 07:37 PM
I drive a blue 350z.

oh wait, it's not even close, I drive a red G, hahahaha/

green91
08-31-2006, 07:41 PM
bump for finding the z driving jackass

~The_Duke~
08-31-2006, 07:44 PM
I see a blue Z going to work every now and then I just need to know alil more of what the car looks like does it have a spoiler if so what type, and did it have a lip or not does it have duel fart cans etc....