PDA

View Full Version : Alright, who on here is trying to kill motorcyclists

Tarzanman
08-31-2006, 10:56 AM
Some asian ricer in a blue 350 (don't know if he's on the board or not) has a lot to answer for.
From http://georgiasportbike.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34832:

Last night my roommate, jordan, was on his way to diggers with two other riders when he was intentionally hit by a 2004/5 Nissan 350 Z, blue, driver asian male. If any of you see a car fitting this description PLEASE get a tag number!!! This guy was apparently pacing jordan shawn and james when jordan pulled ahead of the other two, the Z was on their right and cut into the fast lane, in the process clipping jordan's rear wheel hard enough to break it. Jordan hit the concrete construction barriers and slid about forty or fifty feet. the bike slid an additional 70 or 80 feet. Jordan was wearing gloves, jacket, blue jeans, and an icon helmet. He went to the hospital, no breaks or fractures, by the grace of god, just one hell of a lot of road rash. Anyone who sees this car, with or without an asian driver there will be marks or damage to the front fender. Please get a tag number and call 911, give them the tag number, present location and tell them gwinett police are looking for this guy. Thank you everybody!!

I really hope the bikers find you before the cops do.

Ran
08-31-2006, 10:58 AM
F*cked up. This why I won't ride a motorcycle.

TIGERJC
08-31-2006, 10:58 AM
I doubt he hit him intentionally, its just that asian cant drive :D . GL on finding that asain. so u bikers are going to go beat up anybody in a blue 350z, I hope yall have on yalls vest

The Yousef
08-31-2006, 11:01 AM
...fuk

i'm glad he's okay...

Tarzanman
08-31-2006, 11:18 AM
I doubt he hit him intentionally, its just that asian cant drive :D . GL on finding that asain. so u bikers are going to go beat up anybody in a blue 350z, I hope yall have on yalls vest

You don't know that. He followed the bikes hit the guy and then drove off. Had the rider died it would be vehicular manslaughter. Are you trying to defend him? Would you have the same piss-poor atitude if it had been a chick in a car that got rammed into and wrecked? Doubtful.

P.S. I dont' own a vest.... but i'll bet $50 that you have a fart pipe on your 0.5 liter honda :taun:

Hondatwin23
08-31-2006, 11:21 AM
P.S. I dont' own a vest.... but i'll bet $50 that you have a fart pipe on your 0.5 liter honda :taun:

lol..................................:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

TIGERJC
08-31-2006, 11:25 AM
You don't know that. He followed the bikes hit the guy and then drove off. Had the rider died it would be vehicular manslaughter. Are you trying to defend him? Would you have the same piss-poor atitude if it had been a chick in a car that got rammed into and wrecked? Doubtful.

Mr2 turbo with a quiet exhaust, try again my friend. what proof do u have that he hit your friend intentionally or than he hit your friend and left?? Ppl ride bikes ass all the time down here, thats why I think he or she might have just not paid attention at the time and hit your friend. I hope the police catch him, but I am not going to support your cause to go out and beat up any asian in a blue 350z. I respect bikers, I always stay 3-4 car lengths behind a bike. Nobody should run from a accident, but ppl get scaried.

Ran
08-31-2006, 11:27 AM
You don't know that. He followed the bikes hit the guy and then drove off. Had the rider died it would be vehicular manslaughter. Are you trying to defend him? Would you have the same piss-poor atitude if it had been a chick in a car that got rammed into and wrecked? Doubtful.Same thing could be said on your side. You don't know that this was intentional.

For example: A 350Z is pacing some bikes, just playin around like people do. He turns in to get behind the bikes and clips the biker by mistake. Seeing the guy slide down the road, the driver of the 350Z panics and hauls @ss.

Sure, this doesn't make it right and I do hope that this guy gets caught, but bluntly yelling out that it was intentional is pure assumption.

Tarzanman
08-31-2006, 11:31 AM
Mr2 turbo with a quiet exhaust, try again my friend. what proof do u have that he hit your friend intentionally or than he hit your friend and left?? Ppl ride bikes ass all the time down here, thats why I think he or she might have just not paid attention and hit your friend. I hope the police catch him, but I am not going to support your cause to go out and beat up any asian in a blue 350z. I respect bikers, I always stay 3-4 car lengths behind a bike. Nobody should run from a accident, but ppl get scaried.

The rider who got hit isn't my friend. And where exactly did I say that anyone should go out and beat up asians in 350's? Obviously, one of the riders in the pack got a good look at the guy. Should you be nervous if you are an asian who drives a blue 350? Probably, since Gwinnett PD is looking for a guy matching your description. Are bikers going to ride out in gangs looking for people to beat up? If you think that, then you watch too many movies.

I don't know if you really respect bikers or not, but you were pretty fast to defend the asshole that caused the accident. Actions speak louder than words

TIGERJC
08-31-2006, 11:33 AM
The rider who got hit isn't my friend. And where exactly did I say that anyone should go out and beat up asians in 350's? Obviously, one of the riders in the pack got a good look at the guy. Should you be nervous if you are an asian who drives a blue 350? Probably, since Gwinnett PD is looking for a guy matching your description. Are bikers going to ride out in gangs looking for people to beat up? If you think that, then you watch too many movies.

I don't know if you really respect bikers or not, but you were pretty fast to defend the asshole that caused the accident. Actions speak louder than words

I really hope the bikers find you before the cops do.
I am assuming you are a biker

I am liberal and I dont go jumping to conclusions b/c of what u say. I try to look at everything from different angles. anything else u need me to clear up

HalfBaked
08-31-2006, 11:35 AM
Honestly, if I saw the car that matched your descrpition I probably wouldn't do anything.

Sucks, but accidents happen.

B16a2 Civic
08-31-2006, 11:40 AM
Honestly, if I saw the car that matched your descrpition I probably wouldn't do anything.

Sucks, but accidents happen.

aaahah

yeah, sucks that happened, but the odds of you finding the same asian with a 350...is slim to none, im sure this asian fixed his car by now, fenders are easily replaced or fixed

Tarzanman
08-31-2006, 12:41 PM
Your pseudo-intellectualism is just that (pseudo means 'fake', btw). Being a 'liberal' describes one's political views. It isn't at all related to playing 'devil's advocate' or second guessing (which is what you were doing).

Re-read your posts and explain to me how your "r u gonna wear ur vest" comment is representative of an open-minded individual looking at things from all angles.

P.S. You're picking the wrong cat to try to match wits with. Accept the fact that you've clearly and demonstrably been a troll in this thread and get on with your life.

I am assuming you are a biker
I am liberal and I dont go jumping to conclusions b/c of what u say. I try to look at everything from different angles. anything else u need me to clear up

GsrTurbo320
08-31-2006, 12:46 PM
WOOHOO! ..beat up aany asians in a 350z

but glad teh biker is ok tho :goodjob:

The Golden Child
08-31-2006, 12:48 PM
YOU TRYING TO BE RACISE SCRUB ?? ILL BEAT YOU UP ..

The Golden Child
08-31-2006, 12:49 PM
WOOHOO! ..beat up aany asians in a 350z

but glad teh biker is ok tho :goodjob:

EXPLAIN ..

TIGERJC
08-31-2006, 01:20 PM
Your pseudo-intellectualism is just that (pseudo means 'fake', btw). Being a 'liberal' describes one's political views. It isn't at all related to playing 'devil's advocate' or second guessing (which is what you were doing).

Re-read your posts and explain to me how your "r u gonna wear ur vest" comment is representative of an open-minded individual looking at things from all angles.

P.S. You're picking the wrong cat to try to match wits with. Accept the fact that you've clearly and demonstrably been a troll in this thread and get on with your life.

Definition of a liberal

ADJECTIVE:

Not limited to or by established, traditional, orthodox, or authoritarian attitudes, views, or dogmas; free from bigotry.
Favoring proposals for reform, open to new ideas for progress, and tolerant of the ideas and behavior of others; broad-minded.

well I was just giving u some advice if you were planning on rolling up on somebody.

MongolPup
08-31-2006, 02:26 PM
FOR STEVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tarzanman
08-31-2006, 02:30 PM
Definition of a liberal

ADJECTIVE:
Not limited to or by established, traditional, orthodox, or authoritarian attitudes, views, or dogmas; free from bigotry.
Favoring proposals for reform, open to new ideas for progress, and tolerant of the ideas and behavior of others; broad-minded.

well I was just giving u some advice if you were planning on rolling up on somebody.

There is a difference from being liberal (adjective) and being a liberal (noun). The only meaning it has as a noun has its etymological roots in political speech.

Nothing in your previous posts even remotely resembled advice. If you want to help someone, then help the cops find this guy before he runs another person off the road.

MongolPup
08-31-2006, 02:31 PM
Yeah homey well nothing in your previous posts made me want to do anything even resembling helping you.

The Golden Child
08-31-2006, 02:35 PM
I HOPE I DONT GET PULLED OVER CAUSE IM DRIVING MY FRIENDS BLUE 350 RIGHT NOW ..

MongolPup
08-31-2006, 02:40 PM
RACIAL PROFILING FTL

kittychick
08-31-2006, 02:42 PM
Its a very lucky thing that your friend/ the bike driver is safe!

But this title is pretty presumptive "Alright, who on here is trying to kill motorcyclists"

*just an fyi: my dad owns a motercycle and he drives very safely

Using such a title and relpying to people's comments the way you have makes everyone get defensive (I'm sure you've notices).
Perhaps it was the biker's fault- did he hit is breaks "break checking" or cut the car off? Its possible, I saw a guy on a bike going on 85 right after the 75/85 split and he was cutting across lanes and all kinds of crazy stuff!! In the dark!

There are always two sides to a story.

The Golden Child
08-31-2006, 02:44 PM
SHIT COPS ARE LOOKING AT MY FRIENDS CAR ..

TIGERJC
08-31-2006, 02:51 PM
There is a difference from being liberal (adjective) and being a liberal (noun). The only meaning it has as a noun has its etymological roots in political speech.

Nothing in your previous posts even remotely resembled advice. If you want to help someone, then help the cops find this guy before he runs another person off the road.

*grab pitch fork and hunt down any asian I see in a blue 350z just for u* Watch out u pesky asians.

But I seriously hope your friend makes a 100% recover with no ill effects. I hightly doubt u will find the 350z owner though, but I do hope he gets what he deserves by leaving the scene of a accident

thinkfast®
08-31-2006, 02:58 PM
I dont even care anymore about the 350 or the biker boyzz, who the fuk is this Tarzan character tryin to come off like he's the saving grace of biker boyzz victims nationwide, FUCK YOU AND FUCK YOUR LIBERAL PROPOGANDA.

oh and if I happen to see the blue Z w/ an asian driver, I'll be sure to give him a thumbs up

turbosx©
08-31-2006, 02:59 PM
tarzanman were you there when all this happen?

also did you/they happen to see an importatlanta sticker on this car?

thinkfast®
08-31-2006, 03:02 PM
this faggot ass tarzan was probly ridin shotgun in another 350 and saw a faster, more decked out, blue 350, so he got pissed and made up some right wing propoganda, but WE AINT BUYIN IT

The Golden Child
08-31-2006, 03:04 PM
HES GEORGE OF THE JUNGLE ..

Tarzanman
08-31-2006, 03:04 PM
this faggot ass tarzan was probly ridin shotgun in another 350 and saw a faster, more decked out, blue 350, so he got pissed and made up some right wing propoganda, but WE AINT BUYIN IT

Learn to read. You have more than just a few facts wrong.

thinkfast®
08-31-2006, 03:06 PM
Learn to read. You have more than just a few facts wrong.

I dont give a shit, you come on here attacking everyone that doesnt form a small manhunt lookin for the driver of a car that hit a guy that you dont know, FUCK YOU. We got better shit to do then callin 911 on any asian we see drivin a blue 350 (very detailed description by the way) like that narrows down the field any? LOL

real talk

turbosx©
08-31-2006, 03:08 PM
answer my question

B16a2 Civic
08-31-2006, 03:09 PM
i just saw an asian drivin a 350z, i gave him dap

thinkfast®
08-31-2006, 03:10 PM
LIRL, aaaw shit nigga, Im bout to send you this pic I got on my phone, its me and this asian cat posin next to his blue 350, its clean son, a lil damage on the bumper but no big deal

Tarzanman

Scroll back up. This was posted on another messageboard and no, I wasn't present.

I posted it here because there's a pretty fair chance that a guy iin a 350 who tries to race bikes on the highway would visit this messageboard... and even if he doesn't, there is a pretty good chance that someone here would know him (whether they realized it was this guy or not).

In short... I am putting the word out because this guy is dangerous... and the road will be safer for everyone if he gets busted...but a few dolts on here apparently think that attempted murder on the road is ok.

thinkfast®
we mean muggin too, this pic is somethin serious

thinkfast®
08-31-2006, 03:11 PM
p.S- please refrain from using words like "dolt", its not helping your cause, whatever that may be (I hope its not to make friends)

kittychick
08-31-2006, 03:11 PM

great questions-- bump for the answer

The Golden Child
08-31-2006, 03:12 PM
MY FRIEND HAS A BLUE 350 ALSO ..
HE GOT A LITTLE SCRATCH ON IT FROM HITTING SOMETHING ..

kittychick
08-31-2006, 03:14 PM
Scroll back up. This was posted on another messageboard and no, I wasn't present.

I posted it here because there's a pretty fair chance that a guy iin a 350 who tries to race bikes on the highway would visit this messageboard... and even if he doesn't, there is a pretty good chance that someone here would know him (whether they realized it was this guy or not).

In short... I am putting the word out because this guy is dangerous... and the road will be safer for everyone if he gets busted...but a few dolts on here apparently think that attempted murder on the road is ok.
LOL:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

B16a2 Civic
08-31-2006, 03:16 PM
ay ya'll
my homie Dat Nyuen just called, appreantly some biker boy pissed him off, yadda yadda yadda, he's gettin his fender fixed today

turbosx©
08-31-2006, 03:17 PM
so lets get this straight you werent there meaning: your tryin to start something????

then you came on here and asumed someone on IA(importatlanta.com) did it(more like 100% sure).

when thread was replied to you got all e-gangsta on people.

all this equal to thread failure.imho

The Golden Child
08-31-2006, 03:17 PM
http://forums.importatlanta.com/image.php?u=9459&dateline=1146148811

CANT REARRY SEE IT ROM RIS ..

BIGGER PIC PUREASE ..

thinkfast®
08-31-2006, 03:18 PM
yo Dat was the nigga I posed with son? oh snap

yea tell me if he can get a deal on them 20's, they clean as shit, well the driver side got a lil curbage, he said it was from a helmet he hit or some shit, who knows/cares

thinkfast®
08-31-2006, 03:19 PM
so lets get this straight you werent there meaning: your tryin to start something????

then you came on here and asumed someone on IA(importatlanta.com) did it(more like 100% sure).

when thread was replied to you got all e-gangsta on people.

all this equal to thread failure.imho

I had all this gathered before I made my first post, this tarzan fella is diggin a hole my friend, and assholes are here to save the needy, come one come all

turbosx©
08-31-2006, 03:20 PM
thats funny as hell^^^^

B16a2 Civic
08-31-2006, 03:21 PM
yo Dat was the nigga I posed with son? oh snap

yea tell me if he can get a deal on them 20's, they clean as shit, well the driver side got a lil curbage, he said it was from a helmet he hit or some shit, who knows/cares

yeah he said somethin bout his fenders got rolled, helmet rolled up in there or somethin, he aint worried bout
but yea he said he got you on dem 20's....he also said he been peepin this broke down bike, he gon fix it up and let you get it for teh cheapsky

thinkfast®
08-31-2006, 03:22 PM
watch, he's gonna come in here with a 3 paragraph post thinkin he's provin a point, and we gonna mash it out like a prom date, mash him in the face, oh my gaaaaawd

kittychick
08-31-2006, 03:22 PM
CANT REARRY SEE IT ROM RIS ..

BIGGER PIC PUREASE ..

WRONG THREAD- MOVE IT BUDDY :D

thinkfast®
08-31-2006, 03:23 PM
yeah he said somethin bout his fenders got rolled, helmet rolled up in there or somethin, he aint worried bout
but yea he said he got you on dem 20's....he also said he been peepin this broke down bike, he gon fix it up and let you get it for teh cheapsky

cool man, well I sent him a text but he aint hit me back yet, talkin bout he got some used biker gear, "used only on highways, slight damage" whatever that means, tell him get at me

B16a2 Civic
08-31-2006, 03:24 PM
cool man, well I sent him a text but he aint hit me back yet, talkin bout he got some used biker gear, "used only on highways, slight damage" whatever that means, tell him get at me

aaahhahah, you wildn man

ATK_Designs
08-31-2006, 03:26 PM
I find this hard to believe.

No one in even their **dumb** mind would try to hit a motocyclist, not to mention drive a nice 350z. :screwy:

90% of the time, I find bikers are bunch of assh0les who tried to race through and cut through traffic. Something happen, then they lied. Most of the accidents are caused by the bikers themselves. Whoever it was may be was trying to change lanes while the biker tried to cut through traffic. No offense, I do have friends who are bikes and yes, more than half of them admit that they got that adreline rush whenever they on the bike and acting stupid. There are only few exceptions that ride nice and safe and obey the law. I mean, it's simple psychological concept. I'm not saying the 350z Owner is right either; he should've stopped. But I'm pretty sure that the biker was initially at fault.

Btw, Asian ricers don't own a 350z, they own a riced out CRX with Double Deck Alu Wings. So stop racial profiling son. :gay:

turbosx©
08-31-2006, 03:30 PM
look at like this average asian vs. pack of ANGRY bikers. would you stay or run???

thinkfast®
08-31-2006, 03:32 PM
if these "angry bikers" are anything like the bitches from #1 Stunnaz from Malibu meet a few weeks ago, I'll stay lol

The Golden Child
08-31-2006, 03:32 PM
FUCK WHAT CHU HEARD !!!

turbosx©
08-31-2006, 03:34 PM
hahaha im still waiting for a reply from tarzan

The Golden Child
08-31-2006, 03:35 PM
I KNOW WHO HES TALKING ABOUT WITH THE BLUE 350Z ..

turbosx©
08-31-2006, 03:38 PM
the dude from f&f tokyo drift?

The Golden Child
08-31-2006, 04:11 PM
THEY CALL HIM DK DONT FUCK WITH HIM HES YAKUZA ..

Tarzanman
08-31-2006, 04:17 PM
I'll let my posts speak for themselves. I've been on this board long enough to know that there are *plenty* of people here with more horsepower than brains (or good judgement) who don't have a problem with racing on the street. (Its not like you even try to hide the fact *cough*killsforum*cough*).

In this instance, apparently some of you had your feelings hurt when I pointed out the fact that a few posters were trolling. Cry me a river. Make a valid point and then you'll get proper respect back. Carouse around like an adolescent, well... there's no shortage of that on this board either (nor in this thread). A few of you sound exactly like the stereotypes from television and movies that you emulate. If you can't understand how that is an insult then just ignore anything I say because you wont' understand it either.

If anyone does know who this particular 350z driver was then they should let Gwinnett PD know as at the very least he is responsible for a wrecking a bike and putting someone in the hospital.

Talk all the nonsense you want, but that is what this thread boils down to

Ran
08-31-2006, 04:45 PM
^ True

The Golden Child
08-31-2006, 04:49 PM
DO YOU KNOW THIS BIKER GUY WHO GOT HIT AND ALMOST DIED FROM THIS ASIAN DK IN THE BLUE 350Z ??

thinkfast®
08-31-2006, 04:55 PM
:yawn:

David88vert
08-31-2006, 07:18 PM
90% of the time, I find bikers are bunch of assh0les who tried to race through and cut through traffic. Something happen, then they lied. Most of the accidents are caused by the bikers themselves.
But I'm pretty sure that the biker was initially at fault.

Insurance company studies have shown that the 3 top reasons for motorcycle wrecks are:
1) Failure of a car driver to see the rider and hit the rider (Most common method is turning left in front of the driver) - In two-thirds of motorcycle accidents involving another vehicle, the driver of the other vehicle violated the motorcycle's right of way and caused the accident.
2) Failure of the rider to negotiate a curve (usually a single vehicle accident)
3) Failure to stop in time (usually riders fault, can be single or multiple vehicles involved)

It is not cutting through traffic. It is not lying about it (all bikers are liars, right?). The majority of accidents are caused by car drivers.
You are sure the biker was at fault? Were you there?

I ride and I drive. I have had cars long before bikes. I have not had many wrecks in cars - even with racing, track days, etc. I have had 0 accidents on a bike. And I have been riding for years.

Get over your stereotyping. Car drivers can be at fault as easily as bikers can be at fault.

~The_Duke~
08-31-2006, 07:19 PM
did anyone catch what county was on the plate?

GIXXERDK
08-31-2006, 07:23 PM
DO YOU KNOW THIS BIKER GUY WHO GOT HIT AND ALMOST DIED FROM THIS ASIAN DK IN THE BLUE 350Z ??

I rode with him and his friends last Sunday. He by no means rides reckless.

GIXXERDK
08-31-2006, 07:24 PM
Insurance company studies have shown that the 3 top reasons for motorcycle wrecks are:
1) Failure of a car driver to see the rider and hit the rider (Most common method is turning left in front of the driver) - In two-thirds of motorcycle accidents involving another vehicle, the driver of the other vehicle violated the motorcycle's right of way and caused the accident.
2) Failure of the rider to negotiate a curve (usually a single vehicle accident)
3) Failure to stop in time (usually riders fault, can be single or multiple vehicles involved)

It is not cutting through traffic. It is not lying about it (all bikers are liars, right?). The majority of accidents are caused by car drivers.

I ride and I drive. I have had cars long before bikes. I have not had many wrecks in cars - even with racing, track days, etc. I have had 0 accidents on a bike. And I have been riding for years.

Get over your stereotyping. Car drivers can be at fault as easily as bikers can be at fault.
Good post ;)

ATK_Designs
08-31-2006, 07:33 PM

Dude, made it clear, I didn't say that all Bikers are liars. I have many friends who are Bikers. I just spoke from what I've experienced AND what them, the BIKERS actually told me.

In Atlanta, ALL the time. I've seen bikers cutting people through traffics (not included Harleys folks, I'm talking about sport bikers). And they've caused a friend of mine to swirled off the traffic and is now dead. I've also had biker friend who was being reckless and is now dead also.

I don't see this accident. Again, it's just my opinion. Yes, I am stereotype because it's what I see here in ATL. I'm sure you're one of the few good and humble bikers there are. But majority of the rest doesn't convince me.

GIXXERDK
08-31-2006, 07:49 PM
http://home1.gte.net/res0ak9f/bike.htm

Julio
08-31-2006, 08:18 PM
So this car figured it was some here.. hehe.

David88vert
08-31-2006, 10:47 PM
I'm sure you're one of the few good and humble bikers there are. But majority of the rest doesn't convince me.

There are lots of them. The news just doesn't report the everyday rider who never has any accident or problems. I have been riding for years with sportbikers. That's what I ride myself. Not one of the many regulars that I ride with has had an accident where he has died or was at fault for hitting a car. However, several of them have gone down due to cars hitting them (from behind while stopped at a red light), or turning right in front of them. When I ride, I ride as though every single car was aiming to kill me. Because if I don't, one of them will.

I travel a little faster than the flow of traffic every time I ride. It is 5 times easier for a bike to change lanes than a car. I can out-accelerate and out-brake almost every street legal car (there are some highly-modded ones that can beat a bike).

Think about this: If a 400lb bike travelling at 100mph hits you in the rear or side while you are traveling 70mph, how much damage will he do to you? Answer: not much at all

Now the reverse: If you are traveling at 70mph and rear end a bike traveling at 65mph, what happens?
Answer: The rider will go down and you will probably run over him.

If you think that bikers are dangerous on the road, you should consider what a mom on a cell phone turned around yelling at her 2 kids in the back seat is. Bikers are usually focused - since they are vulnerable. Soccer moms are not focused on their driving when they are paying attention to the kids in the back - and they are driving a 6,000lb SUV at 75-80mph down the interstate.

Cliff Notes: Don't worry about the bikes, they won't hit you. Worry about SUVs. Don't assume that the majority of riders are reckless - many are very calculating (at least the ones that survive).

civic95
09-01-2006, 07:39 AM
Cliff Notes: Don't worry about the bikes, they won't hit you. Worry about SUVs. Don't assume that the majority of riders are reckless - many are very calculating (at least the ones that survive).

^ Amen! Ride a motorcycle for 2 weeks, and you'll realize people in SUV's feel safe from themselves (their own stupidity). There are a lot of idiots driving around in Hummers, Explorers, and Expeditions.

ATK_Designs
09-01-2006, 10:06 AM
If you think that bikers are dangerous on the road, you should consider what a mom on a cell phone turned around yelling at her 2 kids in the back seat is. Bikers are usually focused - since they are vulnerable. Soccer moms are not focused on their driving when they are paying attention to the kids in the back - and they are driving a 6,000lb SUV at 75-80mph down the interstate.

That I agree with you 100% on this. :cheers:

Freaking ridiculous people. Get off the damn phone or at least use a headset. Don't try to hold the fone, talk, putting make ups, eat, and changing lanes at the same time. EVERY DAY, I see those type people almost run over me, if not, others, in busy traffic. :2up:

Jaimecbr900
09-01-2006, 10:33 AM
There are lots of them. The news just doesn't report the everyday rider who never has any accident or problems. I have been riding for years with sportbikers. That's what I ride myself. Not one of the many regulars that I ride with has had an accident where he has died or was at fault for hitting a car. However, several of them have gone down due to cars hitting them (from behind while stopped at a red light), or turning right in front of them. When I ride, I ride as though every single car was aiming to kill me. Because if I don't, one of them will.

I travel a little faster than the flow of traffic every time I ride. It is 5 times easier for a bike to change lanes than a car. I can out-accelerate and out-brake almost every street legal car (there are some highly-modded ones that can beat a bike).

Think about this: If a 400lb bike travelling at 100mph hits you in the rear or side while you are traveling 70mph, how much damage will he do to you? Answer: not much at all

Now the reverse: If you are traveling at 70mph and rear end a bike traveling at 65mph, what happens?
Answer: The rider will go down and you will probably run over him.

+1. Very good post. :goodjob:

I've had people literally ride over onto me where I could've hit their fender with my hand ....usually talking on their cell phone. :rolleyes:

People don't respect motorcycles at all on the road. Just like big rigs often times muscle their way over on the interstate. They figure they're bigger than you, so they just come over and MAKE you let them in. Cars do the same thing to motorcycles all the time. That is why most of us ride on full alert all the time when in traffic. I'd rather be riding at 100 mph in FRONT of the traffic than 75 mph right in the middle.

quickdodge®
09-01-2006, 05:36 PM
Here's my take on bikers:

They are perfect examples of hypocrites. They run around crying and complaining about cars/trucks not watching out for them on the road and wave the "LOOK TWICE. SAVE A LIFE" slogan everywhere, which is all well and good. But the next thing you see, is they are the ones running over 100 down the highway, darting in and out of traffic, no turn signals, no nothing. As with anything in life, people need to watch out for themselves before needing others to watch out for them. Makes no sense to me.

This isn't a slam to you or your friend. Later, QD.

David88vert
09-01-2006, 10:34 PM
Here's my take on bikers:

They are perfect examples of hypocrites. They run around crying and complaining about cars/trucks not watching out for them on the road and wave the "LOOK TWICE. SAVE A LIFE" slogan everywhere, which is all well and good. But the next thing you see, is they are the ones running over 100 down the highway, darting in and out of traffic, no turn signals, no nothing. As with anything in life, people need to watch out for themselves before needing others to watch out for them. Makes no sense to me.

This isn't a slam to you or your friend. Later, QD.

Hey, without bikers getting hit, you'd have no ghosts to hunt! :tongue1:

quickdodge®
09-01-2006, 10:41 PM
Hey, without bikers getting hit, you'd have no ghosts to hunt! :tongue1:

Lolol. True. I should also iterate that I want a bike, so I'm not knocking bikers at all. Just that as much as I am on the road, I see bikers and how they are out there and they blame it all on autos. Later, QD.

Tarzanman
09-08-2006, 12:10 AM
Having recently (just over a year ago) started riding a motorcycle I can say that the folks who say "Bikers are hypocrites because they go 100mph" don't or can't really understand the situation.

I'll try to explain, but its hard to understand this until you've putted around in traffic for a while on a bike.

If you are in a car and you get get cut off by a driver for whatever reason (cell phone, inattentive, just a jerk, etc) then you might get a little upset, shrug it off, get pissed... whatever. In most cases the offending driver maybe has risked getting rear-ended or you getting sideswiped.

You guys who drive cars should understand that a *good* *attentive* rider takes getting cut-off as a very real threat to his life. Even a minor fender bender will throw a rider off his bike (our wheels aren't protected by bumpers and break a LOT easier than car wheels)... and that is always bad news... the *best* case scenario in that situation is getting bruised/road rashed and getting your bike/helmet wrecked.

Believe me when I tell you that any rider who doesn't take something run-of-the-mill like getting cut in front of as a major hazard won't stay accident free very long. The old riders are the paranoid riders.

Why do you see bikes going down the highway at 100 mph? Isn't that dangerous? Well, I don't go 100mph (I keep it in the high 70s-to-low-80's depending on traffic)... but yes.... of course it is... but its not nearly as dangerous as going that fast in a car.

First off, a bike will do a lot less damage to people/property/other cars on the road at a speed like that. If I go that fast on a bike... then for the most part I am only increasing the risk to my own well being by lowering the amount of time I have to react . This depends on the situtation, of course.... but generally this is the case.

Second, bikes are a lot more stable at high speeds due to gyroscopic effect. I have to work a LOT harder to turn/drop my bike at highway speed than at side-street speeds. This means that I have to make a conscious effort to get really stupid on the highway if I want to do anything other than ride in a straight line. -This isn't the case with cars. Your crappy mustangs and rice boxes with their stock suspensions aren't designed to handle at high speeds without aftermarket modifications.... whereas my race replica bike actually gets easier to ride at a higher speed.

Last... accident/obstacle avoidance. There *is* such a thing as excessive speed, but staying with the flow of traffic isn't a good idea either. A bike just doesn't intimidate a car like another car does... which is a big part of the reason why bikes get ignored on the road. I'm not saying car drivers do it on purpose... but there is a subconscious part of your brain that tells you "don't pull out now or that Semi hauling two trailers will flatten you", which doesn't necessarily get triggered when there is a bike on the road. Ask any motorcyclist how aggressive the drivers around him are when he's on a bike vs in a car. When i'm on my bike, cars tend to go to one extreme or the other.... some people will wait longer for me to pass before they try to shift lanes... and others will try to squeeze into smaller spaces by me (presumably because I am a smaller target).

The behavior of other cars is not necessarily worse when you're on a motorcycle, but the stakes are definitely much, much higher. The same car that would cause a fender-bender if I were in my SUV would take out my front wheel and send me under the wheels of the car behind me while I am on my bike. How safe would you feel around other vehichles if the driver seat of your car was on the front of your hood?

I am not trying to make excuses for motorcyclists... I am just trying to give some of you non-riders a glimpse into our mindset. Too many of you look at bikes using speed (sometimes justifiably, and sometimes not) to get out of potentially sticky situations and equate it with driving a car. Its not the same thing... and believe when I say that anyone who rides a bike like its a car will likly be hit or in an accident within a year.

The Golden Child
09-08-2006, 12:13 AM
keep your emo shit to yourself ..

Tarzanman
09-08-2006, 04:27 PM
ni shi fan tong

IndianStig
09-08-2006, 04:34 PM
So was the 350Z stock? What did it have done to it if it was not stock?

Brady
09-08-2006, 04:36 PM
i wish my grass was emo so it would cut itself.

GIXXERDK
09-08-2006, 04:44 PM
Grass doesnt cut itself :???:

~The_Duke~
09-08-2006, 04:47 PM

No but you do :goodjob:

gixxermike
09-08-2006, 04:48 PM
So was the 350Z stock? What did it have done to it if it was not stock?only thing he remembers is it had tinted windows ..And it now has damage to the front end

IndianStig
09-08-2006, 04:52 PM
only thing he remembers is it had tinted windows ..And it now has damage to the front end

Well damn, that narrows's it down. I know a few 350's, but they have more then Tint, and only two are blue, I hope you guys find him.

But try not to be such a stiffdick about it, kthnxbye. :goodjob: (im referring to Brady's thread here)

Hulud
09-08-2006, 04:52 PM
wow, you are either A playing dumb or B are dumb

IndianStig
09-08-2006, 04:53 PM

In my sig. right...........

gixxermike
09-08-2006, 04:59 PM
Well damn, that narrows's it down. I know a few 350's, but they have more then Tint, and only two are blue, I hope you guys find him.

But try not to be such a stiffdick about it, kthnxbye. :goodjob: (im referring to Brady's thread here)kinda hard to play nice when day care let out early and now all the kiddies wanna play on da inanet ..This shit is not a joke it is not funny and these smart ass comments are fucking ridiculous

IndianStig
09-08-2006, 05:04 PM
kinda hard to play nice when day care let out early and now all the kiddies wanna play on da inanet ..This shit is not a joke it is not funny and these smart ass comments are fucking ridiculous

I agree, it is a pretty serious matter, but you did post it in the WHORESLOUNGE. This shit is like the sp'ed department at a redneck highschool, everything is a JOKE.

Should have private messaged Random Guy as opposed to calling him out like you did. Then posted a thread asking for help looking for this guy.

:yes: ;)

Bishop
09-08-2006, 05:11 PM
I agree, it is a pretty serious matter, but you did post it in the WHORESLOUNGE. This shit is like the sp'ed department at a redneck highschool, everything is a JOKE.

Should have private messaged Random Guy as opposed to calling him out like you did. Then posted a thread asking for help looking for this guy.

:yes: ;)
well said +1

gixxermike
09-08-2006, 06:28 PM
I think i posted the thread lookin for the guy before i posted about husan ..It was late cant rememeber ..Just look at th etime of my post ..

Halfbaked thought he was being funny and sending me in the direction of the whorelounge ..I had just signed up and had no idea he was just a smart ass kid trying to play a prank on his friend .

If you go to my first post on here and read the thread you will see that halfbaked started the shit and told me to post up about it on the whorelounge section ..If some of the people on here were a bit more mature and less smart ass they would have been treated a bit differently by me as well ..I am usually a pretty nice guy ..http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=80067

gixxermike
09-08-2006, 06:32 PM
Here is the convo from me and halfbaked ...

Originally Posted by gixxermike
Can you get his real name some how ??? Maybe a mod i can ask ?

(from halfbaked) PM him or make a thread calling him out, that'd be the best way. I don't know his name.}}}

(from me gixxermike to halfbaked ) {Where would be a good section to call him out in ???? I dont want to piss anyone on here off}}

(from halfbaked )Whoreslounge

Just make a thread "ATTN: RANDOMGUY"

Then say what you have to say.

So....Their you have the source of the drama

TeeJay
09-08-2006, 06:39 PM
shut

TeeJay
09-08-2006, 06:40 PM
the

TeeJay
09-08-2006, 06:40 PM
fuck

TeeJay
09-08-2006, 06:41 PM
up!!

Bishop
09-08-2006, 07:11 PM
lolol

but yeah....halfbaked was just trying to make some drama

~The_Duke~
09-08-2006, 07:45 PM
http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=77567

Think I should get this so I can go find an excuse to run around and kick 350s...

Tank
09-08-2006, 07:52 PM
hmmm i use to know a guy that did this except he used a truck i saw it personally a few times i was younger then so i didnt know how to react but its a give and take thing in my eyes. ive seen bikers damage cars simply cause they could and out ran them but the funniest thing i saw. was back in florida some bikes tried to key my friends supra and run and all got fucking clipped all he did was hit one in the rear and he lost control and bike hit the others. they got just desereve.

Brett
09-08-2006, 08:40 PM
Done.

B16a2 Civic
09-11-2006, 07:46 AM
fork in it