PDA

View Full Version : Pics From The Shop Today

silviadriftr
05-22-2005, 10:05 PM
Didn't realize what all was there till we got thru cleaning up and parked them all inside.

silviadriftr
05-22-2005, 10:07 PM

silviadriftr
05-22-2005, 10:31 PM
couple of the intake manifold for the rb25det just finished...

silviadriftr
05-22-2005, 10:37 PM
found a few more...

silviadriftr
05-22-2005, 10:37 PM
2 more..

jrobbins30041
05-22-2005, 10:53 PM
dude nice supra and s 2000

silviadriftr
05-22-2005, 10:57 PM
Here's a couple of the supra's setup.

jrobbins30041
05-23-2005, 12:07 AM
looks good but no idea what the parts are or do...

silviadriftr
05-23-2005, 12:31 AM
Th400 chev trans adapted to the 2JZGTE. Converts it from 6 speed to an auto. also here are the turbo shots...

jrobbins30041
05-23-2005, 01:28 AM
mmmm 6 speed

silviadriftr
05-23-2005, 08:39 AM
mmmm 6 speed

It used to be.

HiPSI
05-23-2005, 01:18 PM
It used to be.

yeah your post had it backwards ;)

silviadriftr
05-23-2005, 01:21 PM
fixed. My bad.

Spyder
05-23-2005, 01:23 PM
tell the 240 owner to flip sides with those back wheels... they work better in the water like that ;)

i want to see that truck once it is running :)

silviadriftr
05-23-2005, 01:25 PM
tell the 240 owner to flip sides with those back wheels... they work better in the water like that ;)

i want to see that truck once it is running :)

Yeah, he just stuck them on for the time being to get it over to the shop.

And the truck should be ready midlle of summer, hopefully. :)

AltimaCharlie
05-23-2005, 04:03 PM
turbo toyo pickup, cool. is it going to be a lowered, or just abad-ass 4 wheeler. either way that pretty cool. all the cars there are.

silviadriftr
05-23-2005, 04:10 PM
turbo toyo pickup, cool. is it going to be a lowered, or just abad-ass 4 wheeler. either way that pretty cool. all the cars there are.

It was a turbo before on the crappy v6 that came in it but it finally popped a headgasket and now he wants to do the mgte for some reason. Dave tried to talk him into the 1j or 2j but he really didn't have the cheese to do it right now. Still a 7m in that should be a nice upgrade.

B16a2 Civic
05-23-2005, 04:13 PM
whats that CRX running ( if the owner doesn't mind sharing )...it looks pretty mean and the paint job is clean...oh yeah i couldn't really tell but does it have some sort of widebody or does the sideskirt just flare up like that

Spyder
05-23-2005, 04:15 PM
It was a turbo before on the crappy v6 that came in it but it finally popped a headgasket and now he wants to do the mgte for some reason. Dave tried to talk him into the 1j or 2j but he really didn't have the cheese to do it right now. Still a 7m in that should be a nice upgrade.

for the price and availability i would have gone with a 7M also, especially concidering how much the 2JZ cost.. a 7M can likely make more power then any semi sane person could use in a 4x4 lol

silviadriftr
05-23-2005, 04:19 PM
whats that CRX running ( if the owner doesn't mind sharing )...it looks pretty mean and the paint job is clean...oh yeah i couldn't really tell but does it have some sort of widebody or does the sideskirt just flare up like that

It's a SOHC turbo. Nothing special on horsepower. He does the USAC events for car audio and Dave had to get Garrett to warranty the turbo plus he did custom powdercoated intercooler pipes in the orange metallic color like the car and a couple of other small upgrades. That is the way the sideskirts are made. That's why they loook like that.

silviadriftr
05-23-2005, 04:23 PM
for the price and availability i would have gone with a 7M also, especially concidering how much the 2JZ cost.. a 7M can likely make more power then any semi sane person could use in a 4x4 lol

Well, the 1j is not that much more expensive according to milage from some places, but he got a deal on the 7m from a guy that Dave is doing a 1j swap in his MK3. So it was more of a here it is type deal instead of having to order and wait and spend more money. :)

Spyder
05-23-2005, 04:24 PM
Well, the 1j is not that much more expensive according to milage from some places, but he got a deal on the 7m from a guy that Dave is doing a 1j swap in his MK3. So it was more of a here it is type deal instead of having to order and wait and spend more money. :)

plus then you know what you are getting and the condition it is in.. a huge bonus imo :)

B16a2 Civic
05-23-2005, 04:31 PM
It's a SOHC turbo. Nothing special on horsepower. He does the USAC events for car audio and Dave had to get Garrett to warranty the turbo plus he did custom powdercoated intercooler pipes in the orange metallic color like the car and a couple of other small upgrades. That is the way the sideskirts are made. That's why they loook like that.

thats tight man, i think dave did custom work for this S13 here in Columbus, his name is Ray...i think a few people in that car club too had work done from dave....i think it was the gunmetal Gti...very clean...i always wanted to get a set up wit ya'll...but....im a poor poor man

silviadriftr
05-23-2005, 04:35 PM
Yeah, Travis, Richard, Little ray with the white silvia, and all those guys. I know them. Have for about 3 yrs. :)

B16a2 Civic
05-23-2005, 04:37 PM
word...yeah my dad works with Travis with the Gti at Circuit City, i kind of know Ray...not too much though...you talkin about Richard with teh clipse?.....thats my homegirls brother, im real cool with him too, ...Randy with the Sti...uhh.. D with teh Evo....all my peoples ;).....some of em was tryna to get me to join their club, Import Myths....

B16a2 Civic
05-23-2005, 04:40 PM
oops, thats Peter with teh Clipse Lol

silviadriftr
05-23-2005, 04:41 PM
word...yeah my dad works with Travis with the Gti at Circuit City, i kind of know Ray...not too much though...you talkin about Richard with teh clipse?.....thats my homegirls brother, im real cool with him too, ...Randy with the Sti...uhh.. D with teh Evo....all my peoples ;).....some of em was tryna to get me to join their club, Import Myths....

Yeah. that's them. But the Richard I know has a Scion xb, and up till about 3 months ago had the gold 240 with the sr, FMIC,blow thru z32 MAF, SAFC, 550 injectors, and the gt25r that put down 325 whp. His last name is dobbins.

B16a2 Civic
05-23-2005, 04:49 PM
Yeah. that's them. But the Richard I know has a Scion xb, and up till about 3 months ago had the gold 240 with the sr, FMIC,blow thru z32 MAF, SAFC, 550 injectors, and the gt25r that put down 325 whp. His last name is dobbins.

yup, same group of guys, do you come down to columbus at all, if so i would like to chill wit you and tha guys if you do, i usually dont chill at the " import scene" in columbus...they like to attract cops here Lol....but yeah, cool grp of guys, i dun know if you know randy with teh sti, his brother used to be in Drastik Racing and Team Shadow, i used to chill with them all the time, but both of the grps eventually split up...wow what a small world Lol

silviadriftr
05-23-2005, 04:57 PM
yup, same group of guys, do you come down to columbus at all, if so i would like to chill wit you and tha guys if you do, i usually dont chill at the " import scene" in columbus...they like to attract cops here Lol....but yeah, cool grp of guys, i dun know if you know randy with teh sti, his brother used to be in Drastik Racing and Team Shadow, i used to chill with them all the time, but both of the grps eventually split up...wow what a small world Lol

Rarely get down to Columbus anymore since I work 2 jobs now but have been meaning to get back down that way. Normally they come up to ATL every couple of weekends or so.

Spyder
05-23-2005, 05:15 PM
/jack thread

does anyone that lives in columbus know a little dude named "ferdie" he used to live there when i did years ago and was cool as hell , we lost touch a while back..

/end thread jack

silviadriftr
05-23-2005, 05:17 PM
/jack thread

does anyone that lives in columbus know a little dude named "ferdie" he used to live there when i did years ago and was cool as hell , we lost touch a while back..

/end thread jack

Yeah, I do. He has a few different cars. I think he still drives the 03 si. He has been trying to get his supra back out though.

Spyder
05-23-2005, 05:19 PM
Yeah, I do. He has a few different cars. I think he still drives the 03 si. He has been trying to get his supra back out though.

Holy shit! Ferdie with the red supra?? do you have a number or could you tell him that im looking for him... tell him Nick that used to have a yellow ranger and work at style audio... dated April is looking for him lol :)

looks like i need to make a weekend trip :)

silviadriftr
05-23-2005, 05:25 PM
Holy shit! Ferdie with the red supra?? do you have a number or could you tell him that im looking for him... tell him Nick that used to have a yellow ranger and work at style audio... dated April is looking for him lol :)

looks like i need to make a weekend trip :)

I don't have his new number but he calls me every now and then. If I hear from him I will let him know.

speedminded
05-23-2005, 05:50 PM
mount tires much? :D

dereksi
05-23-2005, 06:10 PM
Hey did BTEC make it all day?? LOL

silviadriftr
05-23-2005, 08:34 PM
Hey did BTEC make it all day?? LOL

NOPE! I think he strolled in around 12:00pm. Heard he had some issues last night :gulp: :)

silviadriftr
05-23-2005, 08:41 PM
mount tires much? :D

tell the 240 owner to flip sides with those back wheels... they work better in the water like that

i want to see that truck once it is running

Yeah, he just stuck them on for the time being to get it over to the shop. ;)

dereksi
05-23-2005, 08:58 PM
Yea thats what i heard. LOL

speedminded
05-23-2005, 11:28 PM
;)dammit, didn't even read the bottom of the first page....i thought i was the first person to notice.

B16a2 Civic
05-24-2005, 09:02 AM
yes...ferdie with teh eclipse spyder....i dun kno if he's still around though..

/jack thread

/end thread jack

i dun care im late :(..thats what i remember him having last though.....are you talkin about the red supra that used to always be a PTAP...its been yeaaars since that has been on the road

silviadriftr
05-24-2005, 09:16 AM
yes...ferdie with teh eclipse spyder....i dun kno if he's still around though..

i dun care im late :(..thats what i remember him having last though.....are you talkin about the red supra that used to always be a PTAP...its been yeaaars since that has been on the road

Yeah. He called looking for a particular body kit for it about a month ago. Shouldn't be too much longer.

B16a2 Civic
05-24-2005, 09:56 AM
Yeah. He called looking for a particular body kit for it about a month ago. Shouldn't be too much longer.

ahh ok, aint seen him drivin out lately, he knows me and boy cousin Ira...bodykit for teh supra or eclipse?

silviadriftr
05-24-2005, 10:04 AM
ahh ok, aint seen him drivin out lately, he knows me and boy cousin Ira...bodykit for teh supra or eclipse?

Supra.

B16a2 Civic
05-24-2005, 10:09 AM
Supra.

ahh cant wait to see it around here again, last i seen it was stripped, no tailights or anything, oh yeah....im sure you guys carry somethin for a b16a2 right......;)

silviadriftr
05-24-2005, 10:44 AM
ahh cant wait to see it around here again, last i seen it was stripped, no tailights or anything, oh yeah....im sure you guys carry somethin for a b16a2 right......;)

No doubt. :tongue:

B16a2 Civic
05-24-2005, 10:47 AM
No doubt. :tongue:

excellant....because i've only heard great things about that establishment

MyMomTookMyCivic
05-25-2005, 03:47 PM
how much for the s2k?

silviadriftr
05-26-2005, 08:45 AM
how much for the s2k?

Not for sale as far as I know. He is building the motor w/ forged internals, and sleeves. And taking off the comptech blower in place of a turbo kit with a direct port setup.