PDA

View Full Version : mikes s2k vs. porsche cayenne turbo

GGPIS3
08-30-2006, 11:14 PM
so im an idiot and driving down a well patrolled road as this silver altima guns it by me... i was doing 65 just trying to catch back up to him but didn't care too much about it at the same time so i didn't go any faster to pull even.. we get stuck at the next light and theres an older mustang and behind him comes a silver porshche cayenne turbo. light turns green and the altima dips on the mustang.... i could hear the mustang start to accelerate with its throaty exhaust so i pull even, give it 3 honks and take off. too bad he didn't bite eh oh el. so i slow down and then the cayenne pulls behind me and tries to pull past me... so i naturally downshift and hit VVVVVVTTTTTTECCCCCCCCC but up ahead the light turns red so i let off as did he.... right as the light is about to turn green i give it a little gas to see if he's is indeed interested... light turns green and we go... he got a terrible launch and i pull about a car ahead. i keep the lead going into 2nd and as i shift into 3rd, he pulls and start to narrow in on my lead.... shift into 4th and kept the distance we had. i was surprised that he never passed the s2k. as soon as i got home i looked it up... 13.8 1/4 mile times for the turbo cayenne.... so with the bling bling 24's and the system i could hear, i guess the little s2k was worthy enough to keep the lead. go mike! el oh el.

Reaper
08-30-2006, 11:24 PM
haha thats funny! good job:goodjob:

3.5altman
08-30-2006, 11:51 PM
altima huh. damn!!! me and my twin have been on the dl on the southside, so I wonder who this altima guy is.

drmcivicsi
08-31-2006, 12:20 AM
lol slow cars racing now thats funny lol j/p man good kill =)

btw dan what about that kill with the white teg with the girl driving remember GAtegs.com or someshit

3.5altman
08-31-2006, 12:44 AM
girl driving...ahh hell...

GGPIS3
08-31-2006, 12:56 PM
lol slow cars racing now thats funny lol j/p man good kill =)

btw dan what about that kill with the white teg with the girl driving remember GAtegs.com or someshit

ohhhh yeah... i owned a white 4 door integra that was dropped and had GATegs on the window..... btw, i was driving my 94 pathfinder. :idb:

The Youngn
08-31-2006, 06:53 PM
i saw this fine ass girl drivin a gsr at tunerfest...talked to her for a second at the racetrac and she said it was her boi's car...but she drove that shit home...fucked around with them a little on the way back....white gsr wit ricey ass front bumper n side skirts

B00STedSvT
08-31-2006, 07:43 PM
if it was a black porshe lowered with black rims with polished lip and a good lookin exhuast then ive seen it before..its a black guy drivin it but ive never been lucky enough to catch him while im in my truck

The Youngn
09-01-2006, 02:13 AM
if it was a black porshe lowered with black rims with polished lip and a good lookin exhuast then ive seen it before..its a black guy drivin it but ive never been lucky enough to catch him while im in my truck
way da fuck man...he clearly said porsche cayenne turbo....THATS THE FUCKIN SUV

WhiteAccord
09-01-2006, 10:48 PM
Aye i remember that girl.... /\/\ pretty good driver..... and hell yeah she was cute

The Youngn
09-02-2006, 05:58 AM
Aye i remember that girl.... /\/\ pretty good driver..... and hell yeah she was cute
shit...girls wasnt juss cute...she was fuckin fine

GGPIS3
09-02-2006, 02:01 PM
lol... calm it down there boys.. no need to get urself all riled up...