PDA

View Full Version : Misc pastor troy vs lil jon

91crxsi
05-22-2005, 10:03 PM
so whats the word on the streets about pastor troy and lil jon havin beef...i noticed in the song "MURDA MAN" on PT's new album he had said "...lil jon,use to be my homie,use to be my ace,now i wanna slap the taste,out ya mouth..." and so on... post up if you know or can get info...

Negrodamus
05-22-2005, 10:24 PM
Gayest thing ever......troy is just tryn to hype a album thats gonna go tripple copper on the charts.

thinkfast®
05-22-2005, 11:15 PM
haha triple copper. triple aluminum son. just like my teefus!

LaurenK
05-23-2005, 08:32 AM
There is no comparing the 2 any ways...Pastor Troy can talk all the shit he wants, it won't make a difference.

AtifSajid
05-23-2005, 10:17 AM
what..you say pastor Troy is not as good as Lil Jon?

MitsuEvo6
05-23-2005, 11:21 AM
Pastor troy isn't as comercail as lil jon. Whaaaat? ya..i said it. Pastor troy has a few great hits...Visa Versa...but can't crank out the new stars like lil jon. OKKKKK?

luvleexcivic
05-23-2005, 11:52 AM
lil jon got to much money and to many soilders ... or ya never know .. pastor troy and lil jon might be just doing that to make more money off of peeps like us ..

Kevykev
05-23-2005, 11:53 AM
ahh man, i gotta go get both of their albums then.

quickdodge®
05-23-2005, 12:55 PM
Pastor Troy is better as a rapper than Lil Jon, even though that isn't saying much. Later, QD.

JustinSane110™
05-23-2005, 01:49 PM
so whats the word on the streets about pastor troy and lil jon havin beef...i noticed in the song "MURDA MAN" on PT's new album he had said "...lil jon,use to be my homie,use to be my ace,now i wanna slap the taste,out ya mouth..." and so on... post up if you know or can get info...
Wow, what an original line there by Pastor Troy. :rolleyes: Dr. Dre should slap him.

Pastor Troy is better as a rapper than Lil Jon, even though that isn't saying much. Later, QD.
Exactly, even though I dont think I'd call Lil Jon a rapper at all.

quickdodge®
05-23-2005, 01:51 PM
Exactly, even though I dont think I'd call Lil Jon a rapper at all.

That's the only reason Pastor Troy is better. Lolol. Later, QD.

JITB
05-23-2005, 04:18 PM
It started with Big Sam (one of the eastside boys), PT was doing a concert and Big sam was there. And Sam got on stage, and started to put his BME chain in PT's face..and all that..in a non disrespectful way..(if thats possible), and PT mushed him, and than it turned into a big wrestling match i suppose. But one of PT's associates, snatched the BME chain off of Big Sam's Wife. And supposed to ahve pushed her around and all that. Everyone thinks taht PT was upset that he didnt get on the album.

LaurenK
05-24-2005, 03:53 PM
what..you say pastor Troy is not as good as Lil Jon?

That's what I said!
Lil' John is awesome!!! :D

quickdodge®
05-24-2005, 04:45 PM

Lolol. Later, QD.

JustinSane110™
05-30-2005, 03:35 AM
Ummm....

So awesome that he needs a guest appearance on every last one of the tracks on his last CD. Or so awesome that the most he should be is a hype man for another artist with actual talent that does more than scream about busting somebody's fuckin head open....

Julio
05-30-2005, 06:06 PM
LIL JOHN SUCKS... OOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

Hes in the same boat as Kanye west... they should stick to producing and keep there mouth shut!

quickdodge®
05-30-2005, 08:10 PM
^^^

Later, QD.

Shaun
06-02-2005, 11:03 AM
LONG goatee nigguh !!! the tailabann!!

haha , Ive been a pastor troy fan since he hit the streets... he dissed master p and no limit.. then people was like no limit is whack etc. then I heard that song murda man, he disses lil jon, but i dont think people would turn againts lil jon... also I didnt hear about the incident with big sam.. thanks for the heads up

quickdodge®
06-02-2005, 04:39 PM
PT was on the streets way before he dissed P. Later, QD.

Shaun
06-02-2005, 05:02 PM
PT was on the streets way before he dissed P. Later, QD.

oh yeah... did he have a cd out before we ready?

quickdodge®
06-02-2005, 08:33 PM
Underground, I believe. Later, QD.

Shaun
06-02-2005, 08:36 PM
Underground, I believe. Later, QD.

hmm whatever............. is "later, QD" you thing or something ?? lol

quickdodge®
06-02-2005, 08:39 PM
Whatever hell.

Yea, it's my thing. Later, QD.

T-Mo Goodie
06-02-2005, 08:42 PM
Pastor Troy is my getting whack and he is kind of losing his mind I think. I was the bigest fan back in the day, because when he came out he stayed on my side of town.

Back when I was bartending, he was at the club in a long FUR coat in the summer, with no shirt on and wearing that lame ass belt that he wears. He was just silently walking around mean mugging and posing like someone cared about him. LOL

JITB
06-02-2005, 11:11 PM
I dont know why u allsay lil jon is a bad rapper...the guy hasnt rapped, and never tried to be one either.

quickdodge®
06-03-2005, 12:55 PM
He has tried and he has failed. He is a bad rapper. Later, QD.

LaurenK
06-03-2005, 03:22 PM
Ummm....

So awesome that he needs a guest appearance on every last one of the tracks on his last CD. Or so awesome that the most he should be is a hype man for another artist with actual talent that does more than scream about busting somebody's fuckin head open....

Oh get over yourself...if u think ur lame comment is going to change my mind...ur wrong. I like Both Artists, but obviously he's doing something right because he's laughin' all the way to the bank.
Lil' John is way more popular than Pastor Troy at this point...throw out all the "he's got more talent," he's a real "street" rapper garbage, because the point is: Main stream RAP, POP, ALTERNATIVE, Whatever u wanna call it is running the show...whether anyone likes it or not. I don't always agree with it, but Lil' John adds a lot to a song in my opinion whether you' or anyone else thinks he's screaming.I know that when I go to a club and wanna shake my ass I'd much rather hear Lil' John than Pastor Troy...

JustinSane110™
06-03-2005, 05:50 PM
Oh get over yourself...if u think ur lame comment is going to change my mind...ur wrong. I like Both Artists, but obviously he's doing something right because he's laughin' all the way to the bank.
Lil' John is way more popular than Pastor Troy at this point...throw out all the "he's got more talent," he's a real "street" rapper garbage, because the point is: Main stream RAP, POP, ALTERNATIVE, Whatever u wanna call it is running the show...whether anyone likes it or not. I don't always agree with it, but Lil' John adds a lot to a song in my opinion whether you' or anyone else thinks he's screaming.I know that when I go to a club and wanna shake my ass I'd much rather hear Lil' John than Pastor Troy...
Get over myself huh? Pretty sure I just made a comment there, slow it down a little bit. I really could care less if you change your mind about anything since that wasn't my intention, but I do have to give you a :goodjob: on liking the Young Buck though, that was a good CD. Even though I am almost flattered that you decided to take my general post so personally and flip it around into a personal thing against me, despite all the other anti Lil Jon posts.

Shaun
06-03-2005, 06:02 PM
what yall think about young jeezy?? I think his stuff is good

LaurenK
06-04-2005, 09:58 AM
Get over myself huh? Pretty sure I just made a comment there, slow it down a little bit. I really could care less if you change your mind about anything since that wasn't my intention, but I do have to give you a :goodjob: on liking the Young Buck though, that was a good CD. Even though I am almost flattered that you decided to take my general post so personally and flip it around into a personal thing against me, despite all the other anti Lil Jon posts.
That's because it seemed directed towards me...and I don't let men walk all over me.

MitsuEvo6
06-04-2005, 10:05 AM
That's because it seemed directed towards me...and I don't let men walk all over me.

so you let women walk on you...boys..get the video camera!

Jeezy's nice. He'll be big.

oh, and Shaun..your quick.

LaurenK
06-04-2005, 10:06 AM
Give me a Break. Did I say that?

JustinSane110™
06-04-2005, 11:47 AM
Really wasn't directing it at anybody, matter of fact dont take too much of what I was saying seriously I was just stirring up debate lol. This is gonna be a huge contradiction to what I said before but my favorite song on Lil Jon's CD is White Meat. :lmfao: Great song before a workout. :goodjob:

91crxsi
06-12-2005, 10:15 PM
no one in this thread is hatin on another for liking/not liking either artists... their just stating their opinions and some facts.

but i like both...but IMO,lil jon should just produce the beats,and stay away from rapping...no offense