PDA

View Full Version : Random What mustang owners say when they come across a supra.

OUTLAW
08-30-2006, 09:08 PM
to all my cobra drivers.
http://videos.streetfire.net/video/da2bc6fe-60ba-4cb1-8edb-982d01447a81.htm

Tank
08-30-2006, 09:13 PM
*cough* amen brother *cough

:yes:

Repost Squintz
08-30-2006, 09:16 PM
damn

Sirius R
08-30-2006, 09:19 PM
lol..that was good. That SC does sound good before the sound of the TC screams by..

OUTLAW
08-30-2006, 09:24 PM
i will admit a well tune supra id very hard to beat no matter wht u r driving

hydroshutter
08-30-2006, 09:24 PM
Too bad he's on the stock blower :)

Not to say he wouldn't have still lost, though.

Big Baller
08-30-2006, 09:30 PM
Blah blah blah, this is coming from some one that has owned both, at the end of the day if you want to go fast for cheap the best bang for the buck is a mustang.

Tank
08-30-2006, 09:31 PM
Too bad he's on the stock blower :)

Not to say he wouldn't have still lost, though.
see thats what i like about you no trying to stick your chest out just being cool stay that way man cause your right on a stock blower he had no chance but the supra is obviously outpowering him however if he was puching more psi or had some pulleys it would have been a better race

OUTLAW
08-30-2006, 09:38 PM
baller wht u talked about a well tuned supra will always rape any mustang u wanna bring cobra saleen roush gt it doesnt matter. supra a will tuned one is very very hard to beat
Blah blah blah, this is coming from some one that has owned both, at the end of the day if you want to go fast for cheap the best bang for the buck is a mustang.

hydroshutter
08-30-2006, 10:10 PM
baller wht u talked about a well tuned supra will always rape any mustang u wanna bring cobra saleen roush gt it doesnt matter. supra a will tuned one is very very hard to beat

:lmfao:

Tank
08-30-2006, 10:32 PM
i beg to differ cause i know i saw a TT mustang and it was a beast oh and to let you know outlaw i own a single turbo supra so id know bro

ka-t_Zenki
08-31-2006, 12:33 AM
damn 2j's...

Big Baller
08-31-2006, 07:57 AM

You name any supra in the nation and I will name a mustang in GA that can take it.

The Ren
08-31-2006, 08:31 AM
oh oh i can play this game.. Ryan Woon....

Big Baller
08-31-2006, 08:58 AM
oh oh i can play this game.. Ryan Woon....

Weak sauce, Eric Dillard

Big Baller
08-31-2006, 08:59 AM
There are more 6,7,and 8 second mustangs within 10 miles of my house than there are supras in the country.

Samurai J
08-31-2006, 09:24 AM
Nice vid

Z32redondo
08-31-2006, 09:43 AM
There are more 6,7,and 8 second mustangs within 10 miles of my house than there are supras in the country.

Aint that the truth...AMEN my brother

Either way guys they are both magnificent cars. Im more of a Z32 guy myself but I loved my mustang when I had it.

Tank
08-31-2006, 10:31 AM
^shut up your slow LOL J/P

idont know much bout mustangs but i know you talking 2 different kinds of runs IMO a mustang draggin froma dead stop yes, for s supra it aint our strong point. now take our supras and put them on the highway or road course we are in heaven

HalfBaked
08-31-2006, 10:38 AM
It is funny when people only knows cars that they read about on the internet or in a magazine..

*If its not there it doesn't exist!*

WhiteAccord
09-01-2006, 11:05 PM
UHHHH no comment other than nice vid.

man
09-03-2006, 02:20 PM
I'll take the stang, I prefer versatility over triple digit highway runs.

KERR
09-05-2006, 02:03 PM
well not jump on the ban wagon but who the fuck cares.

Both cars can make good power. Both cars have there pro's and cons... All mustangs are faster in the 1/4 and all supra rull the high way.... :)

besides you have to like 1300 wheel hp to run 12's in a supra and you only need like 280 hp to do that in a mustang with "good tires"

Ran
09-05-2006, 02:52 PM
"Wow, that was f*cking fast."

The first 10 seconds pretty much covered the entire video.

Looks like the Cobra was having some trouble with the FD at the end too. Barely walking him.

chnco
09-05-2006, 06:15 PM
I think Eric would be hard pressed to beat Woon on the street or track

We can name off names after names, but it's really pointless.

Ran
09-05-2006, 06:21 PM
We can name off names after names, but it's really pointless.Welcome to IA. :cheers:

Maverick
09-05-2006, 06:41 PM
i do believe i just wet myself

Maki
09-11-2006, 07:10 PM
dont you love it when people argue over the net. why not just argue about religion. its the same. no one is right nor wrong. its pointless

addandrew
09-11-2006, 10:01 PM
cool

Big Baller
09-11-2006, 10:10 PM
I think Eric would be hard pressed to beat Woon on the street or track

We can name off names after names, but it's really pointless.

There are a couple of guys around the corner from my house that I'm sure all woon would have to say after he ran them would be where did they go

Bballjamal
09-11-2006, 11:52 PM
There are a couple of guys around the corner from my house that I'm sure all woon would have to say after he ran them would be where did they go

LMFAO you're so :gay:

David88vert
09-12-2006, 06:49 AM
What does a Mustang owner say when he comes across a Supra:
What do 400hp, 500hp, and 600hp Supras all have in common? They all run 12s .....

AnthonyF
09-12-2006, 08:51 AM
holy fucking shit!! that sounded gorgeous! was the cobra stock? sounded like it.

Tank
09-12-2006, 09:09 AM

Both cars can make good power. Both cars have there pro's and cons... All mustangs are faster in the 1/4 and all supra rull the high way.... :)

besides you have to like 1300 wheel hp to run 12's in a supra and you only need like 280 hp to do that in a mustang with "good tires"

that is the dumbest thing ive ever heard in a good while :screwy:

AnthonyF
09-12-2006, 09:47 AM
i agree GOD.

280 to run 12's? u have to be light as hell! and 1300hp get's you 10's. dumbass.

Big Baller
09-12-2006, 10:12 AM
What does a Mustang owner say when he comes across a Supra:
What do 400hp, 500hp, and 600hp Supras all have in common? They all run 12s .....

Dumb kids man, you cant win this fight not on this forum anyway.

What did woon make on the dyno 1600hp, Bah weak sauce,

AnthonyF
09-12-2006, 10:24 AM
400-600 hp supras won't all run the same time. unless the 400hp is a great driver and the 600hp is a shitty driver on shitty tires w/ a big fat bitch in the car.

Random Hero
09-12-2006, 12:36 PM

Shut the hell up. You give us Supra people a bad name. EDIT!! --- Just saw you drive a Sentra! :lmfao: :lmfao:

Both really fast cars. And really old video to boot.

Both cars can make good power. Both cars have there pro's and cons... All mustangs are faster in the 1/4 and all supra rull the high way....

You obviously have no idea what you're talking about....there are people on stock twins running mid 11's, but beefed up alittle. Don't believe me? Research Stu Hagen on SupraForums.com He nets 513 to the ground on the stockers.

Vid: http://www.97supraturbo.com/Dynos%20and%20Drag/Supra1167.wmv

Source: http://www.97supraturbo.com/index.html

You're weird :screwy:

HalfBaked
09-12-2006, 12:40 PM
that is the dumbest thing ive ever heard in a good while :screwy:

You realize kerr has a supra yours could only wish to be like....

Tank
09-12-2006, 12:49 PM
You realize kerr has a supra yours could only wish to be like....
and you do realize i do know this, ad was seeing his sarcasm :screwy:

HalfBaked
09-12-2006, 01:04 PM
and you do realize i do know this, ad was seeing his sarcasm :screwy:

What you said was the most unsarcastic thing ever. You can't even add sarcasm to that post...

chnco
09-12-2006, 01:50 PM
Shut the hell up. You give us Supra people a bad name. EDIT!! --- Just saw you drive a Sentra! :lmfao: :lmfao:

You obviously have no idea what you're talking about....there are people on stock twins running mid 11's, but beefed up alittle. Don't believe me? Research Stu Hagen on SupraForums.com He nets 513 to the ground on the stockers.

I agree, Kerr is just a little ricer bitch. He only wish for the day he can afford a black widebody Supra with a nice set of wheels and a TH400 with 1 million horsepower.

Damn, what a bitch.

Tank
09-12-2006, 02:00 PM
I agree, Kerr is just a little ricer bitch. He only wish for the day he can afford a black widebody Supra with a nice set of wheels and a TH400 with 1 million horsepower.

Damn, what a bitch.

no i fucking wish for that damn day :cry: soon though ill atleast be widebody with a th350 and maybe 700HP ;) that counts for something :tongue1:

David88vert
09-12-2006, 04:57 PM
Come'on people, they are both good cars, and both can be fast. Sometimes one will win, sometimes the other. Just enjoy them both.

Bballjamal
09-12-2006, 05:09 PM
Come'on people, they are both good cars, and both can be fast. Sometimes one will win, sometimes the other. Just enjoy them both.

That's too hard for the tards on here.....everything's a battle about who's best, what's cooler, who's friends car is faster...blah blah blah ................ :blah:

AnthonyF
09-12-2006, 06:55 PM
That's too hard for the tards on here.....everything's a battle about who's best, what's cooler, who's friends car is faster...blah blah blah ................ :blah:

cause you know everyone has a buddy, friend, relative with a ferrari with a fucking rocket on the back.

OUTLAW
09-13-2006, 08:11 AM
how the hell am i giving supra drivers a bad name. in yes i drive a sentra with a gtir motor. can i beat a supra umm dont know yet have not raced one. but i have beaten a evo and a sti. but anway all i said was a well tuned supra one a highway pull id very hard to beat period

Flip
09-13-2006, 08:17 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tank
09-13-2006, 09:00 AM
:umno: just playin man

AgentEasy
09-13-2006, 10:24 AM
love that shit.. 'jesus christ that things fast' lol hahaha.. yeah +1 for the imports.. but i do have to agree.. if you want more go-fast for cheap like a 5-0 302.. bored, stroked, with a blower.. or turbo.. will absolutely rape a 2jz.. tuned or not.. shit.. go to prospeed.. they'll show you something.. i remember one day they had a 05 GT 2300 HP/ 2000? ft/lbs (?= i think) maxed out there fucking dyno.. find a supra to beat that.. lol the fastest supra i've heard of was that white one out in cali, 900 hp or something.. still broke every other run.. shit i'd take a fox over a supra anyday.. cheaper too

AgentEasy
09-13-2006, 10:29 AM
cause you know everyone has a buddy, friend, relative with a ferrari with a fucking rocket on the back.

thats what pisses me off too.. lol "oh my cousin in russia has a 4 million hp civic... beat that.." lol if it was a 4 million hp civic it'd still have like 300 ft/lbs .. lol

Random Hero
09-13-2006, 12:36 PM
but i have beaten a evo and a sti.

http://images.google.com/url?q=http://www.lafferty.ca/stuff/images/misc/cookie_desktop.jpg&sig=__3NGeMHj24VWqabQJ7CZ788tVrsw=

:goodjob:

KERR
09-13-2006, 03:26 PM
chinco,

one day ill have a poopra too ;) and it will probably still be in the 12's.... wouldnt want to let anyone down.. my cobra went 15.1 @133 :D

Tracy
09-13-2006, 03:32 PM
700 whp in a Supra is gay :D

KERR
09-13-2006, 03:40 PM
dan is scarry with that gun and that look on his face..

Bballjamal
09-13-2006, 04:31 PM
^^ Gotta knock off the carebears somehow....

d993s
09-13-2006, 05:10 PM
a well tuned supra will always rape any mustang u wanna bring cobra saleen roush gt it doesnt matter

WTF???
Any Mustang, huh?
OOOOKKKAAAAAYYY.............
I know a guy in the Chicago area that has not lost to any Supra owners he raced.
It may be on the one or more of the Supra or Mustang forums if you wanna search it.
Nothing is invincible on the street, get that straight.
Anything can be made fast.
Generalizing is very stupid when it comes to modified cars.

SpeedMonkey
09-13-2006, 05:49 PM
love that shit.. 'jesus christ that things fast' lol hahaha.. yeah +1 for the imports.. but i do have to agree.. if you want more go-fast for cheap like a 5-0 302.. bored, stroked, with a blower.. or turbo.. will absolutely rape a 2jz.. tuned or not.. shit.. go to prospeed.. they'll show you something.. i remember one day they had a 05 GT 2300 HP/ 2000? ft/lbs (?= i think) maxed out there fucking dyno.. find a supra to beat that.. lol the fastest supra i've heard of was that white one out in cali, 900 hp or something.. still broke every other run.. shit i'd take a fox over a supra anyday.. cheaper too

900hp?..

dude. not that im defending supras because i agree with every thing else you said, but 900hp is like entry level power in the "fast supra" club lol.

OUTLAW
09-13-2006, 06:01 PM
im just sayin the cobra n this video. his speeddometer was barried all the way down n the supra was killin him

d993s
09-13-2006, 06:54 PM
Running the fastest Supras against the fastest Mustangs in drag racing is like using a knife in a 50 yard gunfight..........

When running maxed out, no limits, domestics always have and most surely always will win in drag racing.
That's what they do best, and people have to respect that.
Sure you can beat SOME of them, sometimes.......

Random Hero
09-13-2006, 07:09 PM

I too am not picking sides over a car. There will always always be a faster car. But I hate it when people get information twisted and then talk as if they are correct about it.

Ever heard of Ryan Woon??
http://www.wotm.com/rywo98qu.html

And that is just ONE of his Supras making that much power.

Ever heard of Sound Performance?
http://www.sound-performance.com/video-pictures.html
A video that can be seen on the left with a white Supra on the dyno is 1520hp.

I hate to beat a dead horse, but it drives me insane when people talk shit and don't know facts.

No, the Supra isn't the best car ever produced, it's not the fastest car, there ARE better cars out there. But know the facts before you speculate.

FatboyV8
09-14-2006, 12:19 PM
IDK I think a Pullied and ported Cobra would have had a better chance. And I also think a Kenne Belle would have waxed. But supra with single turbo prolly would keep up if not win.

KERR
09-14-2006, 01:17 PM
i dont remember all that was done to the supra in the video, it a old video bottom line is it hard to out run a single turbo or big twin turboed supra on the free way.

As for fast 1/4 miles supra, dan at battle ground went like 8.4's two years ago... titan is now in the mid 6's. And yes there are still mustangs out there that are a lot faster. Also keep in mind they only made 7,866 supra total compaired to millions mustangs so of course you will have a lot more faster mustanges. Like some one said before there is no comparison in the two cars. Ive had both and they both have there strong and weak point.

Take my buddy chucks 94gt. it maked 904 to the ground threw a glide on 93 octane and 18 psi.... You will never see a supra do that for sure. He runs 9.3@149 (no shoot) with a 1.8 60 foot on good old pump gas. There are no supra running 9's on straight pump gas.

At the end of the days it all depends on what you want and how you compair the stats.... Take my benz for example. One of the biggest problem cars for mercedes and everyone hate them... But the G wagon has been in production for the most part for 30 years. Mine is a 02 model and was number #132147 now that the 2006's are out the total numbers are up to 166,801 So 166,801 divided by 27 years is like 6,178 G's a year world wide. So when they talk about problems the law of numbers comes in to play. not to mention that mbusa does good if they sale 15 new G wagons a month in all of the usa.

Take a real Cobra R... they made like 103 of them in 93 then 150 in 94? and im not sure in 00... So if any of those cars have a problem it will show up as major when people talk. The hole deal of a few rotten apple kills the hole bunch deal when compaired to say a crown vic or any car that that make a million of a year. I read last week on one of ford diesel sites that fron bought back 50,000 2004-2006 superduity diesel. When you read that you think HOLY hell they are junk... but on the next line down it said the produced 1,175,000 superduitys last year alone.

FatboyV8
09-15-2006, 11:24 AM
Yea but the 03 04 cobras are pretty rare too.

AgentEasy
09-27-2006, 01:24 PM
v[]onkey']900hp?..

dude. not that im defending supras because i agree with every thing else you said, but 900hp is like entry level power in the "fast supra" club lol.

ok.. but i did say that i'd heard of..

hydroshutter
09-27-2006, 09:10 PM
They made 83** Cobras in 03, not sure about 04.

They only made 300 2000 Cobra R's. I've seen them for sale at 40k, not bad for a cool track car.

EDIT:

C Is for Cookie! That's good enough for me!
OHH!!! Cookie Cookie Cookie Cookie Cookie starts with C! :bump:

TOYOTA TRUCK
09-27-2006, 09:41 PM
Here is some videos of the baddest mustang on the planet. And it is done 10.5w's.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3254984325855943045&q=tim+lynch

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8792540393568733473&q=tim+lynch

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5625934751684722147&q=tim+lynch

Master Shake
09-27-2006, 09:58 PM
both cars are fast, but the supra has some hella top end.
good video.

Master Shake
09-27-2006, 10:03 PM
I too am not picking sides over a car. There will always always be a faster car. But I hate it when people get information twisted and then talk as if they are correct about it.

Ever heard of Ryan Woon??
http://www.wotm.com/rywo98qu.html

And that is just ONE of his Supras making that much power.

Ever heard of Sound Performance?
http://www.sound-performance.com/video-pictures.html
A video that can be seen on the left with a white Supra on the dyno is 1520hp.

I hate to beat a dead horse, but it drives me insane when people talk shit and don't know facts.

No, the Supra isn't the best car ever produced, it's not the fastest car, there ARE better cars out there. But know the facts before you speculate.very well put.

there's always gonna be something faster than something else. its a never ending competition. some how, some way, someone will find a way to make more power, and go a lot faster.

gotta love shit like that.:goodjob:

Sport1.3
09-28-2006, 08:57 AM
Here is some videos of the baddest mustang on the planet. And it is done 10.5w's.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3254984325855943045&q=tim+lynch

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8792540393568733473&q=tim+lynch

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5625934751684722147&q=tim+lynch

damn thats insane!

TOYOTA TRUCK
09-28-2006, 02:11 PM
damn thats insane!

He has went something like a 4.49 at 168 mph in 1/8th. In a 1/4 he has went 220 mph. It has twins and makes about 2600 hp. Badass

SloWRX
09-28-2006, 02:25 PM
lmfao! the supra drivers just fuckin with him