PDA

View Full Version : Reason to NOT use your credit card

GsrTurbo320
08-30-2006, 06:23 PM
at fast food restauraunt Drive-Throughs.

WSBTV.com (http://www.wsbtv.com/news/9764803/detail.html)

TeeJay
08-30-2006, 06:26 PM
i always use cash at drive throughs and even sit in restaurants most of the time

Bishop
08-30-2006, 06:26 PM
shit, that girl is going to get shot. Snitching on that guy lol.

HyPer50
08-30-2006, 06:54 PM
Hmmmm wish they said which taco bell lol... cause i use the one on cobb pkwy just north of cumberland mall all the time and always pay with my card.

brads94accord
08-30-2006, 07:30 PM
that shit has been going on for a long time it just so happened to hit close to home so the local news decided to air it, I saw that on TV last night too. Its called skimming, they swipe your card thru their own machine then swipe it thru the register then sell that information to others. basically they take your credit card info and create a counterfeit card from that information.

Unlike what channel two said... they can't steal your identity, thats just channel two trying to scare you...its called news

all they can steal is your credit card number.

I wouldn't really be worried about it. Because if they do use your card fraudulently you aren't going to be responsible for the charges and they will just report that card stolen and send you another one.

I work in the fraud department for chase card services so I deal w/ this stuff for a living.