PDA

View Full Version : Ricers and rednecks...

Nemesis
08-30-2006, 08:12 AM
This is what I encounter on my days Im not hanging out with people from here...oh wait... lol

Ok so onto my stories from the past couple of days literally.

First one from yesterday. As Im driving home, I see an Integra getting ready to pass me as we approach a red light. I knew it was an integra since it had a huge INTEGRA sticker on the windshield. Like this moron cant remember what he drives. Im in the slow lane, and as he whips around to pass me and jump into the fast lane he throws a rev. Sounded weak and tin canny. I sit there and my car idles fairly loud, so there really is no traffic in front of me, so I thought what the hell why not. The light turns green, he takes off slow, I punch it in first and pass the car in front of me. I get to third gear taking my time, and all of a sudden I see his headlights jump up as hes preparing for a ricer flyby. I dont bother to downshift and leave it in third and floor it. Hit full boost, shift into fourth and shut down pretty early. All of a sudden he zoooms by me. We reach another light. Now this time there is nobody in front of us. He rolls his window down , as do I. I ask em what he has, he says some honda swap I cant remember and some cams and shit. He asks me the same. I just say an exhaust and a reflash. I ask then if he wants to run. He agrees and we wait for the light to turn green. I dont like launching my car unless I have to. Light turns green, he's spinning, I wait for him to catch a little traction and then I punch it. By third gear I have pulled Greyhound bus lengths on him. He turns off onto another road and that was it.

Next story involving a redneck:

This happened a couple days ago when I decided to go for a ride. As Im approaching an adjacent road I notice a large diesel truck and 5.0 going at it. Im behind the 5.0 and the diesel when I notice large plumes of smoke exiting the large exhaust of the disel. Im in fifth gear, and decide to downshift into third and punch it. So its me, the diesel and the mustang running. Im creeping up on the 5.0, pass him around 55 mph, the slowly start creeping towards the diesel, the diesel already passed the 5.0. By about 95 I have pulled about 3 full car lengths on the truck. I shut down , and the diesel passes me flipping me off and letting me know he has some sort of blow off valve. :rolleyes: Whatever.... so we hit a stop light but its one lane now and Im behind him. He rolls his window down, holds his hands out the window doing the small penis gesture with his fingers and starts doing a burn out. I sit there thinking to myself...interesting... Once hes done the light turns green and we're off again. Im now 10 miles from home and say what the hell why not follow him till we can get to another stretch of road. 10 minutes later, the lanes open up, I see a huge plume of smoke, I downshift and we're off again. From a 30 roll to about 100 I pull about 6 cars on him again! As I pass him I hold my hand out the window giving him the same gesture he gave me. :goodjob: As Im turning around at the light later down the road he rolls his windows down, talks some kinda shit, and says my hood scoop is fucking gay....

babygurl
08-30-2006, 08:20 AM
ummm you always seem to make enemies where ever you go dont you???

same here but I drive an Accord there really is no racing in it :) Unless you just know the person cant drive...although for me to even go faster I have to turn of the AC heheheheeh gotta love Hondas :)

Oh well rednecks are the best to mess with...try living in Dahlonega like myself...and see where it gets you....One F-250 I always see on Saturday Morning at about 11:30 am going home from Oakwood on Hwy 60 we tend to race I havent lost to him yet...redneck needs to learn how to drive :)

Nemesis
08-30-2006, 08:22 AM
ummm you always seem to make enemies where ever you go dont you???

:thinking:

B16a2 Civic
08-30-2006, 08:27 AM
you meant to put this in the kills forum?

Nemesis
08-30-2006, 08:30 AM
you meant to put this in the kills forum?

At first I didnt, since I had a pretty good final thoughts for it and the stories were just icing on the cake LOL But yeah I got tired of typing and hit the submit button :lmfao:

B16a2 Civic
08-30-2006, 08:34 AM
lazy ass asians LIRL
im going to get some kim bahp today tho

Nemesis
08-30-2006, 08:36 AM
lazy ass asians LIRL
im going to get some kim bahp today tho

Homemade I hope man. You should been over at my house a couple weeks ago. Mom had all fresh stuff and wrapping em up for dinner. Had tons of left overs for lunch and shit.

The Yousef
08-30-2006, 08:37 AM
me and George (i'm in the passenger seat):

http://kakashi.joueb.com/images/Vin%20Diesel%20&%20Paul%20Walker.jpg

Nemesis
08-30-2006, 08:38 AM
attach the pic, I cant see it man

B16a2 Civic
somewhat homemade, i got to thsi resturant where all the ladies act like they my mom, telling me not to wear ear rings, stop weasring baggy clothes, ask why my car is always so loud ( exhaust and music)...and they always feed me well :)

oh gawd george, that would be my heaven, my mom used to just make me the whole roll, not even cut it up, let me eat it as is

Ran
Nice ones George. I don't have many stories, but here's one from last week.

I pulled up next to this Evo and noticed this guy looking over at the Yaris. I tell him it's stock, but that I thought I could take him. He laughs as I revved my 1.5L monster. He revs his Evo and it sounds like an constipated ogre...but in a good way. The light turns green and I drop the clutch, give the tires a little chirp, and before I know it I'm doing 20MPH. I look in the mirror and see the Evo coming up behind me and we stop at the next light. He's pissed. I ask what's wrong and he says he accidentally started in 3rd. :screwy:

Ah well, chalk one up for da Yaris. :D

Sammich
08-30-2006, 08:39 AM
BRIAN!!!!!!!!! LIRL

Nemesis
08-30-2006, 08:41 AM
somewhat homemade, i got to thsi resturant where all the ladies act like they my mom, telling me not to wear ear rings, stop weasring baggy clothes, ask why my car is always so loud ( exhaust and music)...and they always feed me well :)

oh gawd george, that would be my heaven, my mom used to just make me the whole roll, not even cut it up, let me eat it as is

You like the ones with spam? Or other meats? lol

Man, one time my mom was picking onions up outta the back yard and I asked what for, and she said they'd be going in some food. She made these pancake lookin things with vegetables in it. Cant remember what it was called, but damn that stuff was good.

Nice ones George. I don't have many stories, but here's one from last week.

I pulled up next to this Evo and noticed this guy looking over at the Yaris. I tell him it's stock, but that I thought I could take him. He laughs as I revved my 1.5L monster. He revs his Evo and it sounds like an constipated ogre...but in a good way. The light turns green and I drop the clutch, give the tires a little chirp, and before I know it I'm doing 20MPH. I look in the mirror and see the Evo coming up behind me and we stop at the next light. He's pissed. I ask what's wrong and he says he accidentally started in 3rd. :screwy:

Ah well, chalk one up for da Yaris. :D

Your license plate should say EVOKLLR LOL

The Yousef
08-30-2006, 08:47 AM
attach the pic, I cant see it man
i cant save shit on the work computers...get Nate to do it...lol

Nemesis
08-30-2006, 08:49 AM
i cant save shit on the work computers...get Nate to do it...lol

Unless its an anime cartoon of me molesting little girls he wont :lmfao:

B16a2 Civic
08-30-2006, 08:49 AM
You like the ones with spam? Or other meats? lol

Man, one time my mom was picking onions up outta the back yard and I asked what for, and she said they'd be going in some food. She made these pancake lookin things with vegetables in it. Cant remember what it was called, but damn that stuff was good.

yeah, i love the ones with spam, sometimes she puts bulgogi in them too, always good, or lobster meat....whatever it is, i like it tho

sounds like she made wat my mom calls " korean pancakes" Lol, i guess they got real names, but thats what she told me it is so i can recognize it, did she have kimchee in it?

Nemesis
08-30-2006, 08:52 AM
yeah, i love the ones with spam, sometimes she puts bulgogi in them too, always good, or lobster meat....whatever it is, i like it tho

sounds like she made wat my mom calls " korean pancakes" Lol, i guess they got real names, but thats what she told me it is so i can recognize it, did she have kimchee in it?

nope no kimchee. I hate kimchee man, only one I kinda like is cucumber kimchee with white rice. Oh shit I forgot to post the other day. My mom picked up a Kimchee refridgerator. All hi tech looking and shit too. It has a deodorizer and everything. Has a neon glow to it at night :lmfao: I need to take a picture of it lol

Ran
08-30-2006, 08:55 AM
Unless its an anime cartoon of me molesting little girls he wont :lmfao:

Yousef's Pic
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v92/Nismosis/MySpace/Vin20Diesel2020Paul20Walker.jpg

Nemesis
08-30-2006, 08:55 AM
so whos paul and whos vin? :lmao:

B16a2 Civic
08-30-2006, 08:56 AM
nope no kimchee. I hate kimchee man, only one I kinda like is cucumber kimchee with white rice. Oh shit I forgot to post the other day. My mom picked up a Kimchee refridgerator. All hi tech looking and shit too. It has a deodorizer and everything. Has a neon glow to it at night :lmfao: I need to take a picture of it lol

yeah, you need to take a pic of that Lol

Halfwit
they mad they got beat by a wagon

Ran
so whos paul and whos vin? :lmao:You're Paul and Yousef is Vin...according to him.

The Yousef
08-30-2006, 09:07 AM
You're Paul and Yousef is Vin...according to him.

i live my life a 1/4 mile at a time...for that 35 seconds i'm free....

george on the other hand lives life a 9 year old a time...for those 5 seconds he's free (until the authorities find out)....

Ran
08-30-2006, 09:08 AM
george on the other hand lives life a 9 year old a time...for those 5 seconds he's free (until the authorities find out).... :eek: :lmfao:

Dragonfly5338
08-30-2006, 09:21 AM
rofl people still race integras?

The Yousef
08-30-2006, 09:26 AM
rofl people still race integras?

it boosts his self-esteem....

Nemesis
08-30-2006, 09:31 AM
it boosts his self-esteem....

you beat me though! :eek: