PDA

View Full Version : WTF

Pages : [1] 2

ChAmP_CoUpE
08-29-2006, 11:12 PM
all our threads got locked ... wtf hahah... man how gay o well.. soo that little private meet we are havin this week..., yea ima get my ass kicked.... lol

Tank
08-29-2006, 11:14 PM
are you speaking of saturday man if so let me know ill be there

1civic
08-29-2006, 11:16 PM
Is it at the same Spot.... If so That shits Hot now.... :doh:

Reaper
08-29-2006, 11:16 PM
all our threads got locked ... wtf hahah... man how gay o well.. soo that little private meet we are havin this week..., yea ima get my ass kicked.... lol

i thought u were going to Fl.???

The Youngn
08-29-2006, 11:18 PM
haha...u gonna b runnin greg??? cuz u knoe the rule for that meet...

1civic
08-29-2006, 11:20 PM
haha...u gonna b runnin greg??? cuz u knoe the rule for that meet...

OK..OK... I see now..... :thinking: Its a Meet for the Slow Cars.. :lmfao:

The Youngn
08-29-2006, 11:21 PM
i thought u were going to Fl.???
and yea...wen r yall suppose to b goin to fl?????

KevinT707
08-29-2006, 11:28 PM
Yea, my call-out thread got locked cause gay folks wanted to start with yo momma jokes. Ricers ..

Tank
08-29-2006, 11:29 PM
OK..OK... I see now..... :thinking: Its a Meet for the Slow Cars.. :lmfao:
yeah just noticed that too :doh:

Nyteryder
08-29-2006, 11:31 PM
If I can get my car fixed this week yall should see a nice call out by yours truely.

1civic
08-29-2006, 11:31 PM
Yea, my call-out thread got locked cause gay folks wanted to start with yo momma jokes. Ricers ..

Its all good..... we understand now that your mommas fat.... :crazy:

1civic
08-29-2006, 11:32 PM
yeah just noticed that too :doh:

When do I get to see this Hot Rod of yours... :D

Tank
08-29-2006, 11:34 PM
well to answer your question 1civic lets just say soon...........................i hope ;)

i would suggest you find the quicker cars meet and stick with them just a suggestion and nyteryder where have you been man call me tommorrow its important :goodjob:

KevinT707
08-29-2006, 11:36 PM
Well, I'm neither in the slow or fast category & its different for me on all-motor vs bottle fed so .. ?

Anyway, I'm working my way up the ladder by knocking down a few folks on a special day this week. These folks know when & where :).

Tank
08-29-2006, 11:37 PM
Well, I'm neither in the slow or fast category & its different for me on all-motor vs bottle fed so .. ?

Anyway, I'm working my way up the ladder by knocking down a few folks on a special day this week. These folks know when & where :).
accually you got one of 3 hondas that accually impresses me in its ow way the other is iloveboost integra and the last one no one has seen so keep up the work and stop racing ricers it makes you slower LOL

1civic
08-29-2006, 11:38 PM
well to answer your question 1civic lets just say soon...........................i hope ;)

i would suggest you find the quicker cars meet and stick with them just a suggestion and nyteryder where have you been man call me tommorrow its important :goodjob:

I'll keep a look out for it... ;) ... Also I do like to win sometimes... :yes: .. :tongue1: ...lol....

Tank
08-29-2006, 11:40 PM
I'll keep a look out for it... ;) ... Also I do like to win sometimes... :yes: .. :tongue1: ...lol....
:goodjob: cool :goodjob:

so who wants to start the momma jokes up :lmfao:

1civic
08-29-2006, 11:47 PM
Yo Momma so fat the back of her neck looks like a pack of hotdogs

Nyteryder
08-29-2006, 11:50 PM
Yo Momma so fat the back of her neck looks like a pack of hotdogs

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1civic
08-29-2006, 11:53 PM
Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK......Yo mama's so fat when she gets on the scale it says to be continued!

The Youngn
08-29-2006, 11:59 PM
OK......Yo mama's so fat when she gets on the scale it says to be continued!
BOO DAT MAN!!!

1civic
08-30-2006, 12:03 AM
BOO DAT MAN!!!

Alright... I quit.... :tongue1: ....

ChAmP_CoUpE
08-30-2006, 12:35 AM
lol yea i was talkn about some runs some of us have set up this week.... lol hmm.. yo family so poor when i stepped on da cig. ur brother said WHO TURNED OFF DA HEATER!!!

ChAmP_CoUpE
08-30-2006, 12:36 AM
and yea we are going to fl this fri we got some runs set up for a weekday though...

ChAmP_CoUpE
08-30-2006, 12:36 AM
If I can get my car fixed this week yall should see a nice call out by yours truely.

there goes the bully again..... LOL

ChAmP_CoUpE
08-30-2006, 12:37 AM
damn u know what sad that ive been a member since 2002 and dont even have 300 post lol some of yall just got on here and have156486187616847651894541 post

ChAmP_CoUpE
08-30-2006, 12:38 AM
watch this thread get locked too bwhahaha!!!!

3.5altman
08-30-2006, 12:56 AM
hey man stop posting and go to sleep bro....2 days left
:bigdance: :bigdance:

morelian09
08-30-2006, 02:12 AM
hahaha hey greg befor you go to fl you wanna give the r32 a chance at the s2000

Tank
08-30-2006, 06:49 AM
you know i saw a r32 last weekend at BP ooked just like yours but rode by twice and didnt even bother to stop you coming out this weekend man

St0lenR
08-30-2006, 07:39 AM
so who wants to start the momma jokes up :lmfao:

Jo mama's so fat n black....when she jumped in the ocean and they thought she was an oil spill...

^^This is towards Tank^^

Tank
08-30-2006, 07:58 AM
ok you fucking bean eating border jumper..............LOL

Yo mama so fat when she got hit by a bus, she said, "Who threw that rock?"

ChAmP_CoUpE
08-30-2006, 01:03 PM
hmmm maybe ... lol what u have done? we will see was up we have a private meet set up this week ill talk to some people see if u can come out with us.....

Maniaç
08-30-2006, 02:16 PM
LoL, you guys are NUTS but I will see yall Saturday.;)

KevinT707
08-30-2006, 05:52 PM
To the people going to the Private Meet sometime this week, the chance of rain isn't look too great. The weather always has to ruin the fun :( ..

I guess we'll have to reschedule if the ground is wet at all.

Reaper
08-30-2006, 06:08 PM
and yea...wen r yall suppose to b goin to fl?????

Friday morning..u wanna go?

Reaper
08-30-2006, 06:12 PM
hey man stop posting and go to sleep bro....2 days left
:bigdance: :bigdance:

Now thats whats up! Im ready to get fuckin drunk!

3.5altman
08-30-2006, 06:16 PM
^^oh yes sir

Reaper
08-30-2006, 06:20 PM
Im so pumped! Im pretty sure im gonna pregame the ride down there..9 in da morning bitches!

morelian09
08-30-2006, 10:31 PM
no that wasn't mine r32 if you saw it at the bp this past weekend it was in the shop geting droped. im looking forword to possible chiping it with in the next few days but for now its stock greg its all for shits and gigles and i wanna see what i can do stock

juan b
08-30-2006, 11:01 PM
accually you got one of 3 hondas that accually impresses me in its ow way the other is iloveboost integra and the last one no one has seen so keep up the work and stop racing ricers it makes you slower LOL

what impresses you? i think your an idiot if you only know three hondas that impress you..

and how can a maybe at most 300 hp crx be comparable to a 600+ integra?

i dont know you, but you seem to talk a lot of shit.. do you mind if i ask what you drive, how much hp it makes, and how much your paying someone to build your car? bwhahaha

Reaper
08-30-2006, 11:12 PM
what impresses you? i think your an idiot if you only know three hondas that impress you..

i dont know you, but you seem to talk a lot of shit.. do you mind if i ask what you drive, how much hp it makes, and how much your paying someone to build your car? bwhahaha

he drives a supra...not sure the amount of power, but i promise its by no means slow. He talks shit but his car can back it up...

juan b
08-30-2006, 11:14 PM
he drives a supra...not sure the amount of power, but i promise its by no means slow. He talks shit but his car can back it up...

really? thats crazy.. last i read its still in the shop.. funny how his car can back shit up but doesnt drive

Reaper
08-30-2006, 11:26 PM
ya know whats funny is, is that fact that ive seen this car RECENTLY.and i garuntee its fast as shit. U can talk all kinds of shit dude. I promise u wont be able to run this car.

juan b
08-30-2006, 11:45 PM
ya know whats funny is, is that fact that ive seen this car RECENTLY.and i garuntee its fast as shit. U can talk all kinds of shit dude. I promise u wont be able to run this car.

done ridin his nuts?

KevinT707
08-30-2006, 11:51 PM
You guys play nice ..

Actually I've been thinking about calling out ILoveBoost for a run, I'm itching to see how that goes. Since he has lag & I don't (at all) ;). So IF I beat him does that make my Honda worthy to Tank ? (GOD is a stupid name on a forum so I'll stick to Tank) :gay:

willum14pb
08-31-2006, 02:43 AM
So much drama starting up and its not even the weekend yet :P, well the rain is prolly gonna hit us anyways, but if not... see ya there!

TIGERJC
08-31-2006, 03:18 AM
You guys play nice ..

Actually I've been thinking about calling out ILoveBoost for a run, I'm itching to see how that goes. Since he has lag & I don't (at all) ;). So IF I beat him does that make my Honda worthy to Tank ? (GOD is a stupid name on a forum so I'll stick to Tank) :gay:

wow kevin you are aiming high, may god grant you more spray :goodjob:

Tank
08-31-2006, 06:58 AM
you see James its worthless idiots like him that i try to look pass :rolleyes: . you ask so you shall get a answer, yes i drive a supra, no if you multiplied your hp level you still wouldnt stand a chance, yes i talk shit but only to the people i think are worthless. and my friend the fact that your keeping tabs on me and my ride makes me feel so special :gay: .

now why does 3 hondas "currently" impress me well lets see kevins crx runs and has outdone some serious cars its set-up nicely and has a nice power band doesnt look like every other honda i see on the road "hmmm rotas lowered, honda powa" and yet isnt ricey :goodjob:

iloveboost integra very impressive if you know anything about the car i dont even need to explain saw him run less then 3 weeks ago and even with ecu problems the car impressed me ..............enough said there :goodjob:

now im not a honda hater had one, did it, done it, sold it. moved on to better things.

there are other hondas that has impressed me but are no longer with us like peters old gold hatch, mikes old crx,so piss off man fo real

Kevin you better address god by his name hoe lol and i say run iloveboost an it should be a good run if you can up nitro man :goodjob:

Tank
08-31-2006, 07:02 AM
i have already blessed my child with the spray of the titans LOL :lmfao:

KevinT707
08-31-2006, 10:20 AM
:lmfao: , Yea I know right. I need to upgrade to the nitrous kits that domestics run that can handle like 300+ shot. But I'd like to give ILoveBoost a try since he has problems, I'll take advantage of that no problem. :yes:

gtikid
08-31-2006, 12:23 PM

How can he back shit up if he doesn't have a running a car?

It was an N/A supra, wow. I've seen civics with LS motors beat N/A supras. I'm sorry but he can talk shit when his car is done...

Yoshi
08-31-2006, 12:28 PM
^ And who the hell are you? I know you can't say shit cause even if Tanks car is down I bet it will eat any of yall fool's cars up, it doesn't mean he can't say what he wants to say. Its just like you, your car is slow but you still talk shit. So since you don't even bother to run then I guess you shouldn't even bother to post gay shit, like that pointless post.^ N/A!?!?!? I don't think Tank's Supra is NA, get some facts before you post retarded shit like that. If your conclusion is that Tanks Supra is NA then you didn't do your homework kid, so get back to work and shut the fuck up.

gtikid
08-31-2006, 12:30 PM
^ ANd who the hell are you? I know you can't say shit cause even if Tanks car is down, it doesn't mean he can't say what he wants to say. It just like you, your car is slow but you still talk shit. So since you don't even run then I guess you shouldn't even bother to post gay shit, like that pointless post.^

Please do me the favor and find ANY of my post where i say "O i will bust his ass", "His car is slow," "Your car is slow"...etc...do that me that favor.

Find any of my post where i talk shit about someone's car being slow and where i talk like i have a fast car.

gtikid
08-31-2006, 12:31 PM
O and while your at it Alex, why don't you just post up under your real name and not this fake one?

Yoshi
08-31-2006, 12:36 PM
Why should I waste my time looking for pointless threads like that.
And as for my user name, none of yall deserve(??) Alex(06Rex)'s shit talking skills

gtikid
08-31-2006, 12:36 PM
^ And who the hell are you? I know you can't say shit cause even if Tanks car is down I bet it will eat any of yall fool's cars up, it doesn't mean he can't say what he wants to say. Its just like you, your car is slow but you still talk shit. So since you don't even bother to run then I guess you shouldn't even bother to post gay shit, like that pointless post.^ N/A!?!?!? I don't think Tank's Supra is NA, get some facts before you post retarded shit like that. If your conclusion is that Tanks Supra is NA then you didn't do your homework kid, so get back to work and shut the fuck up.

Can you do some reading? I said it WAS an N/A supra. I know he's getting a swap. But is it done? No. Is it running? No. Can a car thats not running bust some ass? No. Can YOU beat an STI with 6 passengers? NO ;)

Its funny how you have this little e-thug mentality...is that why you had to make another name?

gtikid
08-31-2006, 12:38 PM
Why should I waste my time looking for pointless threads like that.
And as for my user name, none of yall deserve(??) Alex(06Rex)'s shit talking skills

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Exactly, why should you waste your time? B/c you know you wont find shit like that :slap:

Yoshi
08-31-2006, 12:39 PM
Can you do some reading? I said it WAS an N/A supra. I know he's getting a swap. But is it done? No. Is it running? No. Can a car thats not running bust some ass? No. Can YOU beat an STI with 6 passengers? NO ;)

Its funny how you have this little e-thug mentality...is that why you had to make another name?

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: Swap?????? dude I don't know were you get this shit from, but apperently(??) you have some more research to do. Tank's problem is his transmission you idiot. And if you think I can't beat Shawn, how about we do a dig run and a 10mph roll. Lets see if he has the skills to bet me from a dig. And how about you, do you have the skills or the power?

Yoshi
08-31-2006, 12:41 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Exactly, why should you waste your time? B/c you know you wont find shit like that :slap:

:gay: not really its just that, if I really want to do that I will have to search and :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: and I am not going to waste my time doing all that just to prove a point.

Tuan
08-31-2006, 12:53 PM
wut impresses me is the size of James nipples..have u guys seen those things?????

Shawn
08-31-2006, 02:23 PM
I dont run from a dig on the street, sorry, that is what the track is for, I know you can launch, but so can I, I have the slips and 1.6 60 foot to prove it, what about you? 10 mph roll, no problem, I will eat you up. LMK when, Ill be there

Tank
08-31-2006, 02:46 PM
gtikid allow me to say your seriously misinformed about alot of things what old boy said "do your homeswork" id suggest you do. lets see do you know the status of my car, for that matter do you know where it is even a.t maybe you should ask one of your "and mine" buddys from xlr8shen one of them accually knows about my car as do about 4 more people from IA. your ignorant rant is pointless. yes i talk shit about seeing 18second cars run each other on the highway but you targeted me out of like 20 users hmmmm wonder why :rolleyes: . let me sum it up for you, you dont know me man or anything i do. i usually dont bother aruging with people i deem worthless in my eyes, however ask anyone whos met me in person and hey will tell you im a cool person this is IA everyone, i mean everyone has talked shit about anothers car. If you say you havent grow the fuck up and realize your lying to yourself. with that im done to my peeps that accually know what the fuck is going on with me ill see you this weekend :goodjob: to the the "slow @ haters" fuck off my nut hairs bitches :2up:

Tank
08-31-2006, 02:47 PM
wut impresses me is the size of James nipples..have u guys seen those things?????
very impressive :lmfao:

TIGERJC
08-31-2006, 03:01 PM
PPL plz explain why some ppl only do pulls on the hwy, but won't go from a dig on the streets???

Tank
08-31-2006, 03:05 PM
i will do a dig one hows the mr2 coming man still need my skills or atleast company while you tear her up

TIGERJC
08-31-2006, 03:21 PM
i will do a dig one hows the mr2 coming man still need my skills or atleast company while you tear her up

Everything is going good so far. U can just come over friday if you want, but I hope to have it ready by late tonight after class

Tank
08-31-2006, 03:31 PM
aite cool
ill come over there friday night then

Maniaç
08-31-2006, 03:46 PM
I dont run from a dig on the street, sorry, that is what the track is for, I know you can launch, but so can I, I have the slips and 1.6 60 foot to prove it, what about you? 10 mph roll, no problem, I will eat you up. LMK when, Ill be there

LoL, sure dude, if we meet up tonight i'm down

Maniaç
08-31-2006, 03:48 PM
aite cool
ill come over there friday night then

So you coming out Friday, that sucks I will only be out Saturday. But if there are going to be some good runs I will try to make it out.

Tank
08-31-2006, 03:49 PM
alos people run from dig runs cause it accually requires some skill other then pushing the pedal to the floor LOL

Maniaç
08-31-2006, 03:51 PM
alos people run from dig runs cause it accually requires some skill other then pushing the pedal to the floor LOL

:goodjob: nice one Tank. And are you going to say thanks to my lil brother for sticking out for you. ;)

Tank
08-31-2006, 03:55 PM
yes lil bro thank you kindly keep putting those iced out ballers in there place :goodjob:

Maniaç
08-31-2006, 03:58 PM
yes lil bro thank you kindly keep putting those iced out ballers in there place :goodjob:

:lmfao: :goodjob: He said he's got your back, even though you're a PhatBoy. :yes:

Reaper
08-31-2006, 04:08 PM

No tuan only you have seen them...:lmfao:

Reaper
08-31-2006, 04:10 PM
done ridin his nuts?

dude, you obviously dont know me. you dont know tank, you dont know half the guys on here..Do your freakin homework before you talk shit. Also, next time you say some gay shit like that, you need to understand that tank has helped me out alot with my car stuff and Ive just got his back. he is a good friend of mine and honestly you need to watch what the hell you say. thats how u get ur ass kicked.

Maniaç
08-31-2006, 04:43 PM
dude, you obviously dont know me. you dont know tank, you dont know half the guys on here..Do your freakin homework before you talk shit. Also, next time you say some gay shit like that, you need to understand that tank has helped me out alot with my car stuff and Ive just got his back. he is a good friend of mine and honestly you need to watch what the hell you say. thats how u get ur ass kicked.

LoL, damn dude. Yeah I have only really talked to Tank once, but he seems like a really cool dude. I have talked to Shawn and I really think he's cool too. But people that just start shit like that I don't like.
People may say shit like I don't give a fuck if you don't like me, but the truth is that alot of people do take shit that is said on IA serious. I really don't know this JuanB guy, but I hope I like him when I see him or else I will end up whooping some ass, just for the fuck of it. Thats the type of person I am. And if yall start shit with World's Lord I will come after yall, this is no bullshit he is my lil brother. Nobody was supposed to know but he brought it up, if yall want to meet him I will bring him out Saturday

juan b
08-31-2006, 05:22 PM
I really don't know this JuanB guy, but I hope I like him when I see him or else I will end up whooping some ass, just for the fuck of it.

wow i hope your kidding buddy..

As for tank.. since you think i have a 18 second civic.. and your car is big and bad as shit.. ill be ready for your n/a t supra in a few weeks will your car be done by then?.... hopefully then you will start respecting some honda guys..

and if you know anyone or anything.. peter hatch is gone.. but bigger and better is already here.. daniels integra is nice, how come spoolins isnt nice, or the h&m integra or crx, or trihns hatch, bees car, dannys when its done, alfonsos cars, shawns old ek? you seem to only think your homeboys cars are nice.. and if im not mistaken.. you actually told me my civic was nice a while back.. but anyways.. dont bother resonding cause im a waste of time to you.

ChAmP_CoUpE
08-31-2006, 05:28 PM
alright i wasnt gonna jump on here but since everyone is jumping on for their friends than ima do the same... first of all i dun think anyone should of posted but the 2 people going at it to begin with its their problem no need for others to jump on and blow it up.. ok apparently none of yall know each other i dont kno some of yall and could really care less about getting to kno yall but at the same time im not going to get on a forum and talk shit about people i dont even kno.... theres alot of crazy fukers no matter how hard u think u are behind a comp typing shit and throwing down is 2 diff levels... so unless u are willing to bak up what ur fingers type alot of yall should limit what u say nd who u attack... as far as juan and shawn go they are buddies of mine... Both do their own work and can say have some very impressive cars... not the fastest cars but they hold their own with cars "in their range" shawn has built 500+ hp hatch so if you want to get into hp levels he has dyno sheets to prove it... and alex n offense to you bro but shawn can drive his ass off.... he has plenty of slips to prove from starting with his crx to the hatch and to the sti... ive been in his car before and he can launch the shit out of his car.... not saying u cant but dont go underestimating some one if u dont kno their driving skill.... and to the rest of a getting on here talking about launching at the track and not at the street ... there is a reason hes not launching his car and thats cause hes trying to sell it..... why would he go around ragging his car and risk breaking something when hes tryin to get rid of it.... doesnt make sense to me... so before yall go around runnin ur mouth like was said earlier do ur homework before u go around "trying to talk shit".... not trying to bash any one but everyone decided to jump in and help out their friends ... well guess wat im doing the same.... so let the games begin.....

gtikid
08-31-2006, 05:28 PM
LoL, damn dude. Yeah I have only really talked to Tank once, but he seems like a really cool dude. I have talked to Shawn and I really think he's cool too. But people that just start shit like that I don't like.
People may say shit like I don't give a fuck if you don't like me, but the truth is that alot of people do take shit that is said on IA serious. I really don't know this JuanB guy, but I hope I like him when I see him or else I will end up whooping some ass, just for the fuck of it. Thats the type of person I am. And if yall start shit with World's Lord I will come after yall, this is no bullshit he is my lil brother. Nobody was supposed to know but he brought it up, if yall want to meet him I will bring him out Saturday

Alex your cool in person but why are you trying to be such a hardass online? Do you really think your a hardass online by telling someone your gonna beat their ass online? :gay:

O and sorry Alex but Shawn IS the best straight line driver in this thread and probably one of the better ones on here.

gtikid
08-31-2006, 05:40 PM
gtikid allow me to say your seriously misinformed about alot of things what old boy said "do your homeswork" id suggest you do. lets see do you know the status of my car, for that matter do you know where it is even a.t maybe you should ask one of your "and mine" buddys from xlr8shen one of them accually knows about my car as do about 4 more people from IA. your ignorant rant is pointless. yes i talk shit about seeing 18second cars run each other on the highway but you targeted me out of like 20 users hmmmm wonder why :rolleyes: . let me sum it up for you, you dont know me man or anything i do. i usually dont bother aruging with people i deem worthless in my eyes, however ask anyone whos met me in person and hey will tell you im a cool person this is IA everyone, i mean everyone has talked shit about anothers car. If you say you havent grow the fuck up and realize your lying to yourself. with that im done to my peeps that accually know what the fuck is going on with me ill see you this weekend :goodjob: to the the "slow @ haters" fuck off my nut hairs bitches :2up:

Sorry, it's not a swap. Your doing a N/A-T on the supra. Again, big wow. It's not a 2jz motor so we know we're not dealing with 800whp numbers. Who really cares about where your car is at?

Yes my car is a 18 second car, but do i race? NO. Do i talk big shit about what my car can do or what my car will do or what my car is capable of doing OR what my car "WILL DO SOON?" NO. Who gives about soon. Run what you brung, and obviously you cant bring it out can you?

Congratulations, a few people think your cool. Did you win the popularity contest? Did you win prom king? :rolleyes:

Marcos Ruiz
08-31-2006, 05:48 PM
Alex your cool in person but why are you trying to be such a hardass online? Do you really think your a hardass online by telling someone your gonna beat their ass online? :gay:

O and sorry Alex but Shawn IS the best straight line driver in this thread and probably one of the better ones on here.

So many kids in this Killsforum threads try to be big tough guys.. Half these dudes would act like nothing happen when they see you in the street...Pussies

I hope this Alex guy thinks he can try to shut my friend up in public. And for the other fag ass dudes thinking they can talk shit and get away with it...Ill see you some time or another and please do me the favor and clean my sneakers. Some of you kids dont live street racing lifes... Stop acting like it...

ChAmP_CoUpE
08-31-2006, 06:01 PM

alex u are mad koo... no disrespect to you but dont go threatning anyone if u dont know them... no one has said shit about your little bro so why even mention that.... they are both cool guys... they would be the last 2 people trying to start shit with anyone.... so no need to threaten anyone .... but trust me if it came down to throwing down they arent gonna back down... i jus dont think you should be tellin people ur gonna kick their ass when u dnt even know them bro..... just my opinion.... If thats the kind of person u are than what can i say ... jus dont expect any one to be scared of u....

RotiEatter
08-31-2006, 06:16 PM
Shawn IS the best straight line driver in this thread and probably one of the better ones on here.

Shawn sucks at driving. :P

RotiEatter
08-31-2006, 06:19 PM
Alex, you really think you can beat Shawn's STi for a 10mph? From what I understand, he ass raped your car with 6 people in his car. That's pretty impressive from any roll if you consider 6 people at a 100lbs each.

100lbs= a tenth in the quarter mile

12.6+.6=13.2... You're WRX can't be that fast homie.

Marcos, fa sho... they young bloods think they know about racing, haha... They don't know about stopping traffic. :-p

Tank
08-31-2006, 06:29 PM
Sorry, it's not a swap. Your doing a N/A-T on the supra. Again, big wow. It's not a 2jz motor so we know we're not dealing with 800whp numbers. Who really cares about where your car is at?

Yes my car is a 18 second car, but do i race? NO. Do i talk big shit about what my car can do or what my car will do or what my car is capable of doing OR what my car "WILL DO SOON?" NO. Who gives about soon. Run what you brung, and obviously you cant bring it out can you?

Congratulations, a few people think your cool. Did you win the popularity contest? Did you win prom king? :rolleyes:

il keep this simple since you and yorufriends obviously aint comprehending well.

its still a 2jz

find wher i said i can out run anyone, now guess what you will find me saying i need seat time and me saying how i hope to run this or that

talking shit about a car i havent seen i hear things and judgin from what i hear and your statement his car isnt "at this point fast" does that mean hes cool or not when i see him in person we can work that out

do i feel like fighting or whatever over shit said on the net no but i can and will and have before so its nothing new. i think you guys thinkim some small skinny nerd looking guy big fucking mistake but i am cool and laid back

as for whoever called me out let me go ahead and let you know i dont give a fuck about running anyone personally i love the sport of running and having fun now if you want to devote you life and money to a upgrade on your ride that supposedly will shut me up go ahead and ill be here. however my supra wont be the same come the third week of september ;) . thats all illl say on that if your smart youll figure out where my supra is and whats up with it

to teh s2000 guy uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh accually dont got much to say to ya other then you didnt run ants car last saturday nice looking s2k wether its fast or not dont know dont care.

and yes i know all about peters teg and all about peters hatch he did some work for me "which didnt turn out well" when i had my civic.

any more questions or comments from teh peannut gallery ill be glad to entertain :yes:

gtikid
08-31-2006, 06:31 PM
Alex, you really think you can beat Shawn's STi for a 10mph? From what I understand, he ass raped your car with 6 people in his car. That's pretty impressive from any roll if you consider 6 people at a 100lbs each.

Marcos, fa sho... they young bloods think they know about racing, haha... They don't know about stopping traffic. :-p

buahahahaha yea just put me and nil in the back hahahahaha...

Hey man i'm not 100lbs! Last i checked i was 160 :(

ChAmP_CoUpE
08-31-2006, 06:43 PM
ok well if some one would of said something about runnin ants car maybe i would fukn kno but if u dont speak i cant fukn read anyones mind... im down to run who ever my car is slow as shit but i do it for the fun of it... i run people in my range... i dont care if i loose or win.... and ant was around me alot of the night why didnt he say anything... i ran alex that night.... why wouldnt i run ant.... i really dont give a shit about runnin so dont sit there nd say i dndt run him like i refused the race if the race was never brought to my attention.... thank you very much and have a nice day buddy...

gtikid
08-31-2006, 06:47 PM
il keep this simple since you and yorufriends obviously aint comprehending well.

its still a 2jz

find wher i said i can out run anyone, now guess what you will find me saying i need seat time and me saying how i hope to run this or that

talking shit about a car i havent seen i hear things and judgin from what i hear and your statement his car isnt "at this point fast" does that mean hes cool or not when i see him in person we can work that out

do i feel like fighting or whatever over shit said on the net no but i can and will and have before so its nothing new. i think you guys thinkim some small skinny nerd looking guy big fucking mistake but i am cool and laid back

as for whoever called me out let me go ahead and let you know i dont give a fuck about running anyone personally i love the sport of running and having fun now if you want to devote you life and money to a upgrade on your ride that supposedly will shut me up go ahead and ill be here. however my supra wont be the same come the third week of september ;) . thats all illl say on that if your smart youll figure out where my supra is and whats up with it

to teh s2000 guy uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh accually dont got much to say to ya other then you didnt run ants car last saturday nice looking s2k wether its fast or not dont know dont care.

and yes i know all about peters teg and all about peters hatch he did some work for me "which didnt turn out well" when i had my civic.

any more questions or comments from teh peannut gallery ill be glad to entertain :yes:

You fighting is that supposed to make you cool or some shit? No we're not expecting some skinny nerd dude, they don't call you tank for no reason. And they sure as hell don't call you tank b/c of what you can bench ;).

And all you keep saying is soon, soon, wait, couple more weeks, few more weeks .... :jerkit: Like i said before, WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT SOON. Why don't you just wait til it comes out and surprise everyone and prove your point by doing your thing with the car, and YOU driving it :goodjob:

The Youngn
08-31-2006, 06:48 PM
i think im pretty cool and popular....:ninja:

buahahahaha yea just put me and nil in the back hahahahaha...

Hey man i'm not 100lbs! Last i checked i was 160 :(
and damn....160 lbs from ur short ass??? shit...im only 145

RotiEatter
08-31-2006, 06:49 PM
A Lexus IS300 also comes with a 2JZ-GE, but they just aren't as powerful as a 2JZ-GTE. Just like with the MKIV's, the non-turbo is just not as powerful... even when boosted.

Are you keeping the 5 speed or getting the 6 speed? That makes a huge difference too. I have no clue who you are or what you've had before. I don't care what shops built for you before, which is a lot of talent by the way.

All I can gather from your posts is that you have a car that does not run and makes 0 horsepower and 0 torque. I'm in the same boat, so don't take that to personally, but honestly... you're being a fuckin' bench racer if you are talking about what your car is potientally going to do. In the mean time, please just stop talking so hard.

If you don't... I'm going to race you with my T-88 Supra with a custom supercharger in about 4-5 weeks, maybe 6.

Tank
08-31-2006, 06:52 PM
tell you what come out saturday and atleast you are close as to why im called tank LOL s2k buddy i just was told you was suppose to run him everyone you stood within that group new it so we assumed you did also but just kind of didnt want to or whatever personally i wouldnt care but just wanted to see gtikid sorry for toppseed working on my supra and running into a tranny problem but your right ill take your advise hence why i havent called no one out but ok. see some of you boys this weekend

ChAmP_CoUpE
08-31-2006, 06:55 PM

actually no one thinks anything cause we all know what u look like.... so we dont picture u that way... it doesnt matter how big u are.. no one is trying to fight on here but alex... so u take whatever is being said how u want... were jus tryna clarify some thing and remeber its was ur buddies who started speaking up for u everyone else is just responding in retaliation to what was said....

gtikid
08-31-2006, 06:57 PM
tell you what come out saturday and atleast you are close as to why im called tank LOL s2k buddy i just was told you was suppose to run him everyone you stood within that group new it so we assumed you did also but just kind of didnt want to or whatever personally i wouldnt care but just wanted to see gtikid sorry for toppseed working on my supra and running into a tranny problem but your right ill take your advise hence why i havent called no one out but ok. see some of you boys this weekend

Shalakalock crew is going to PC this weekend :D

Hektik
08-31-2006, 06:58 PM
did somebody say fight

The Youngn
08-31-2006, 07:00 PM
actually no one thinks anything cause we all know what u look like.... so we dont picture u that way... it doesnt matter how big u are.. no one is trying to fight on here but alex... so u take whatever is being said how u want... were jus tryna clarify some thing and remeber its was ur buddies who started speaking up for u everyone else is just responding in retaliation to what was said....
im tryin to fight...fight u greg...ill take u n julian at the same time bitches...

Hektik
08-31-2006, 07:01 PM
hmmm that might be a good fight with julians bum knee and greg trying not to mess up his hair.

The Youngn
08-31-2006, 07:01 PM
is it shakalack?? shalakalock??? how da hell do yall spell it??? i've seen so many diff spellings n shit...dont know how im suppose to say it eitha

Hektik
08-31-2006, 07:02 PM
seriously tho why u guys getting all worked up. just bring the cars out nad run them then go back to someones house and get drunk.

The Youngn
08-31-2006, 07:02 PM
hmmm that might be a good fight with julians bum knee and greg trying not to mess up his hair.
haha...hell yea...ill take them bitches

gtikid
08-31-2006, 07:04 PM
i think im pretty cool and popular....:ninja:

and damn....160 lbs from ur short ass??? shit...im only 145

But did you win prom king? :lmfao:

Yea man 160, wtf?! I think that scale was broke man hahaha

Hektik
08-31-2006, 07:05 PM
yea julian that doesnt make sense cause im 180

gtikid
08-31-2006, 07:06 PM

buahahahaha fuck you alex hahahaha...we can just push you down and your ass isn't getting up anymore :lmfao:

Hektik
08-31-2006, 07:06 PM
hell yea lay on top of him.

The Youngn
08-31-2006, 07:07 PM
damn...heavy ass muthafuckas...i need to gain some weight... *runs n drinks some weight gainer* damn...150 now...this shit works:goodjob:

Hektik
so pm me when this is or was going down

gtikid
is it shakalack?? shalakalock??? how da hell do yall spell it??? i've seen so many diff spellings n shit...dont know how im suppose to say it eitha

You dont kno how your supposed to say it :lmfao: Hahahahaha thats funny as shit :lmfao:

gtikid
08-31-2006, 07:08 PM
damn...heavy ass muthafuckas...i need to gain some weight... *rusn n drinks some weight gainer* damn...150 now...this shit works:goodjob:

Man just do it how the rest of us did it johnny....drink a lot of beer :goodjob:

Tank
08-31-2006, 07:08 PM
But did you win prom king? :lmfao:

Yea man 160, wtf?! I think that scale was broke man hahaha
160 my ass if i remember you correctly your a Big boy, well anyway as stated before saturday should be a fun day and i know teh shaka@#@# crew is heading to FL wish i could go but i got invited a lil late have a safe trip see ya when you return

Hektik
08-31-2006, 07:09 PM
Man just do it how the rest of us did it johnny....drink a lot of beer :goodjob:

and have SEX:idb:

The Youngn
08-31-2006, 07:09 PM
You dont kno how your supposed to say it :lmfao: Hahahahaha thats funny as shit :lmfao:
hell yea...i juss leave that shit to u...ill say speedmonkey or phatboy or project...but yall's name juss somethin else

3.5altman
08-31-2006, 07:10 PM
the thread has turned very hostile. Play nice before someone comes and locks this thread again. damn cant we all just get along

gtikid
08-31-2006, 07:11 PM
160 my ass if i remember you correctly your a Big boy, well anyway as stated before saturday should be a fun day and i know teh shaka@#@# crew is heading to FL wish i could go but i got invited a lil late have a safe trip see ya when you return

Na man, i'm a little dude. Ask everyone, they're surprised i said 160. You might of had me confused...my brother on the other hand :lmfao:

The Youngn
shit...wit my damn metabolism and shit...i lose weight walkin around the damn house...and i eat like a muthafucka too. and sex is only makin me lose more weight...my weight is stable tho

gtikid
the thread has turned very hostile. Play nice before someone comes and locks this thread again. damn cant we all just get along

Ey what i tell you?!

SHUT YO ASS UP!!! :lmfao:

Few more hours homie! :D

Hektik
yea they were talking about all kinds of slapping pulling hair ass raping tittie twisters and so on and so on

The Youngn
08-31-2006, 07:12 PM
hmm...a little late??? shoulda posted that about 10 or 15 posts ago

gtikid
shit...wit my damn metabolism and shit...i lose weight walkin around the damn house...and i eat like a muthafucka too. and sex is only makin me lose more weight...my weight is stable tho

Hahahaha your like one of those little african kids :lmfao:

Hektik
Na man, i'm a little dude. Ask everyone, they're surprised i said 160. You might of had me confused...my brother on the other hand :lmfao:

whats this other hand u speak of

ChAmP_CoUpE
08-31-2006, 07:13 PM
haha...hell yea...ill take them bitches

bwaahaha J i squish ur skinny ass lol.... hell yea im down for getting drunk lol... and as far as shakalock goes it how ever u wanna say we dun give a fuk lol

3.5altman
anyone kicking ass around herrr is me homie

The Youngn
Hahahaha your like one of those little african kids :lmfao:
haha...im light skinned

gtikid
yea they were talking about all kinds of slapping pulling hair ass raping tittie twisters and so on and so on

and biting...

Tank
your brother drives teh golf forgot the color and hes a big dude you might be the guy i saw at that house spinning the records that night

gtikid
08-31-2006, 07:14 PM
haha...im light skinned

South Africa?

Hektik
08-31-2006, 07:15 PM
your brother drives teh golf forgot the color and hes a big dude you might be the guy i saw at that house spinning the records that night

whooaaaa damn thanx. i have a golf guys did u hear.lol
naaah i think u have us confused. but its cool i dont mind a golf

The Youngn
08-31-2006, 07:15 PM
South Africa?
naw....nigeria

3.5altman
08-31-2006, 07:16 PM
im from a small town in jamaica called dgsaifdgwifgasgf im straight gangsta lil' buddy

gtikid
08-31-2006, 07:17 PM

Nope you got us completely confused. I drive the 2 door silver gti and my brother has a civic, his name is HEKTIK...and none of us have a dj set.

My dj is dj shuffle :lmfao:

Hektik
Nope you got us completely confused. I drive the 2 door silver gti and my brother has a civic, his name is HEKTIK...and none of us have a dj set.

dad has a dj set:lmfao:

The Youngn
im from a small town in jamaica called dgsaifdgwifgasgf im straight gangsta lil' buddy
damn...dat shit str8 up gangsta...im even scared to even try to say that name...

gtikid
08-31-2006, 07:18 PM

As long as you bring w/e yall smoke over there to FL with us....we'll be straight :D

gtikid
08-31-2006, 07:18 PM
dad has a dj set:lmfao:

WTF is dad thinking? :???: :lmfao:

3.5altman
08-31-2006, 07:20 PM
oh that that good stuff, Ya my uncle sent a goat from the mother land with it. it should be here tonight

Hektik
08-31-2006, 07:20 PM
oh that that good stuff, Ya my uncle sent a goat from the mother land with it. it should be here tonight

lol at goat

The Youngn
08-31-2006, 07:23 PM
haha...we used to have a goat in new orleans...named it phiphi and got that bitch fat....then, being asian, we ate that bitch..

RotiEatter
08-31-2006, 07:25 PM
GTi kid is small.... haha

gtikid
08-31-2006, 07:26 PM

A goat hahahahaha :lmfao:

3.5altman
haha...we used to have a goat in new orleans...named it phiphi and got that bitch fat....then, being asian, we ate that bitch..

:eek: :eek: :eek: oh no!!!!

RotiEatter
I have AIDs. Let's race about it.

Hektik
08-31-2006, 07:27 PM
I have AIDs. Let's race about it.

u positive about that

ChAmP_CoUpE
08-31-2006, 07:27 PM
tank i know who u are talkn about u are thinking about marcos and luis and them... that little get together that was held at marcos house he drives a yellow gold and has a pool table....

RotiEatter
08-31-2006, 07:28 PM
u positive about that

I got them from you

ChAmP_CoUpE
08-31-2006, 07:30 PM
ewww thats pretty gross.... well i knew alex had some kind of STD hes a whore!! hey wait so is julian bwhahaha.... it must run in the family.... !!!!

The Youngn
08-31-2006, 07:30 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: oh no!!!!
o yes....thats how asians do it..

Hektik
08-31-2006, 07:31 PM
I got them from you

shhhhhh ur gonna ruin my chances with greg

Hektik
08-31-2006, 07:32 PM
ewww thats pretty gross.... well i knew alex had some kind of STD hes a whore!! hey wait so is julian bwhahaha.... it must run in the family.... !!!!

what is this whore u speak of

RotiEatter
Greg's got the clap, fuck him

3.5altman
shhhhhh ur gonna ruin my chances with greg

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
now thats funny

Hektik
08-31-2006, 07:33 PM
Greg's got the clap, fuck him

im tryin im tryin

Hektik
08-31-2006, 07:34 PM
hey greg howww youuu doooiiinnn

ChAmP_CoUpE
08-31-2006, 07:34 PM
bwaahahaha fukn fag lol .... im takin a trip with 2 big black guys this weekend.... kinda scary....lol

3.5altman
08-31-2006, 07:35 PM
bwaahahaha fukn fag lol .... im takin a trip with 2 big black guys this weekend.... kinda scary....lol

hey hold on there lil buddy. :thinking: :thinking:

Hektik
08-31-2006, 07:35 PM
ill see u in the next episode of latin bitches takin black cocks

hahahaha

3.5altman
08-31-2006, 07:36 PM
ill see u in the next episode of latin bitches takin black cocks

hahahaha

yes sir. mandingo goes latina :lmfao:

Tank
08-31-2006, 07:37 PM

then i got no lcue who you are but im sure you was at that hosue that night anyway this thread is turning rather homo sexual damn :gay:

Tank
08-31-2006, 07:38 PM
tank i know who u are talkn about u are thinking about marcos and luis and them... that little get together that was held at marcos house he drives a yellow gold and has a pool table....
yeah thats exactly what im talking about you was there man small world jeez but yeah thats the guy i thought gti kid was :yes:

3.5altman
08-31-2006, 07:38 PM
hey know where talking about latin girls homie

Tank
08-31-2006, 07:40 PM
hey know where talking about latin girls homie
im still not tlaking to you or swoll niggas didnt even know whot he fuck i was last saturday :cry:

RotiEatter
08-31-2006, 07:41 PM
Word, I don't touch black girls.... They could be from Africa, and we know 90% of them got HIVs. I already got AIDS, I don't need HIVS too!

3.5altman
08-31-2006, 07:42 PM
im still not tlaking to you or swoll niggas didnt even know whot he fuck i was last saturday :cry:

come on homie dont act like that :cheers:

Tank
08-31-2006, 07:45 PM
come on homie dont act like that :cheers:
:lmfao: :lmfao: im jsut fucking around man :lmfao:

yall niggas thought i was mp50 i was dyin bout that shit

Hektik
08-31-2006, 07:47 PM
Word, I don't touch black girls.... They could be from Africa, and we know 90% of them got HIVs. I already got AIDS, I don't need HIVS too!

in that case u should stay away from them brazilian bitches to they have a higher percentage rate of hivs

ChAmP_CoUpE
08-31-2006, 07:48 PM
yea tank ive been there plenty of nights.... i use to be in xlr8shen years ago.... but yea i know all of them... yea small world....

ChAmP_CoUpE
08-31-2006, 07:50 PM
lol hell yea but brazilian women super fine.....

ChAmP_CoUpE
08-31-2006, 07:51 PM
im suprised J and swoll remember who the fuck i am with as many brain cells they kill every weekend lol lmao bwahahaha

Tank
08-31-2006, 07:51 PM
yea tank ive been there plenty of nights.... i use to be in xlr8shen years ago.... but yea i know all of them... yea small world....
oh ok cool man didnt evn know you was tehre that night i was like the only black guy there that night surrounded by asains shit was crazy :lmfao:

3.5altman
08-31-2006, 07:52 PM
lol hell yea but brazilian women super fine.....

yes sir and they will be calling your name in 24 hrs homie

ChAmP_CoUpE
jamal.... i just thought about this .... y isnt the mobile car wash called J & J? jamal and jonathan... bwhahahaha

ChAmP_CoUpE
ahh fuk that i dont want hivs.....

RotiEatter
08-31-2006, 07:53 PM
Are you the guys that smoke blunts in the parking lot? Doesn't that ever strike you as retarded? hahaha

ChAmP_CoUpE
08-31-2006, 07:54 PM
lol hahah hell yea... felt like the outkast eh? i felt like that too 123451298047982714 asians and 1 hispanic..... lol

3.5altman
08-31-2006, 07:55 PM
Are you the guys that smoke blunts in the parking lot? Doesn't that ever strike you as retarded? hahaha

nah man that aint me. I dont know what your talking about :thinking:

RotiEatter
08-31-2006, 07:56 PM
SWED!

3.5altman
08-31-2006, 07:59 PM
^^^do I know you homie??

Tank
08-31-2006, 07:59 PM
lol hahah hell yea... felt like the outkast eh? i felt like that too 123451298047982714 asians and 1 hispanic..... lol
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

RotiEatter
08-31-2006, 08:00 PM
About as well as I know you

3.5altman
08-31-2006, 08:01 PM
damn well next time you see me holla at a bother. I drive a gold altima

The Youngn
08-31-2006, 08:02 PM
hahaha...

RotiEatter
08-31-2006, 08:03 PM
I'm not hating... I smoke weed too, haha... I just don't smoke in parking lots that cops roll through.... fuck those bastads.

3.5altman
08-31-2006, 08:06 PM
will these 50+ people in a parking lot thats a lot to narrow down... anyways I stop smoking

The Youngn
08-31-2006, 08:07 PM
I'm not hating... I smoke weed too, haha... I just don't smoke in parking lots that cops roll through.... fuck those bastads.
come on kids....smokin is bad...it kills brain cells and could give u lung cancer if yall do it long enough...think about ur futures here....

RotiEatter
08-31-2006, 08:11 PM
come on kids....smokin is bad...it kills brain cells and could give u lung cancer if yall do it long enough...think about ur futures here....

I hope that's a bad joke...

The Youngn
08-31-2006, 08:12 PM
I hope that's a bad joke...
no...its not a joke...this is serious...aren't ur lives important to u???

RotiEatter
08-31-2006, 08:14 PM

Yeah, but I'm not ignorant enough to believe that marijuana really effects the number of brain cells I have. That's just bullshit man.

gtikid
08-31-2006, 08:16 PM

Johnny is part of the TRUTH campaign Roti. He asked me to go on tour with him last year but I could not go, unfortunately....

RotiEatter
08-31-2006, 08:17 PM
Johnny is part of the TRUTH campaign Roti. He asked me to go on tour with him last year but I could not go, unfortunately....

Truth is for cigarettes, you mean DARE? hahaha.

The Youngn
08-31-2006, 08:17 PM
haha...damnit...smokin...last tyme i smoked was before i went to vietnam...bout 3 months ago...had some damn purp

3.5altman
08-31-2006, 08:18 PM
some purp... aww hell

SpooL'DGsR
08-31-2006, 08:31 PM
jamal what the hell is wrong with you????????

Tuan
08-31-2006, 09:23 PM
i no im hella late becuz i been at work but i think im cool and popular too!!!

Tuan
08-31-2006, 09:26 PM
johnny are we still mad at them for not inviting us to FL?

Tank
08-31-2006, 10:41 PM
i no im hella late becuz i been at work but i think im cool and popular too!!!
:slap: no your not now get back to work bitch so the STI can be hooked up soon man :goodjob:

3.5altman
09-01-2006, 01:02 AM

lol im sorry homie that's our bad

The Youngn
09-01-2006, 02:15 AM
yes...damn racists...

Maniaç
09-01-2006, 09:13 AM
DAMN this thread went from 4 to 10. I will read it all when I get back from work

KevinT707
09-01-2006, 11:05 AM
Truth is for cigarettes, you mean DARE? hahaha.
LOL!

Maniaç
09-02-2006, 11:55 AM

LoL dude who the fuck are you? I never said That I can beat Shawn, do you really think I'm stupid, I have a Wrx not an Sti. It doesn't matter if I have the ej25 too I still have a small turbo compared to an STi. I just wanted to see what was the diffrence, I may be 19 but I am alot more mature then you think, I am not a ricer, I actually know how to drive my car, I always try to learn everything about it, what it can do and what it can't do. Hahaha YOUNG BLOODS dude don't try to sound like you're an old G cause you really aren't.

So many kids in this Killsforum threads try to be big tough guys.. Half these dudes would act like nothing happen when they see you in the street...Pussies

I hope this Alex guy thinks he can try to shut my friend up in public. And for the other fag ass dudes thinking they can talk shit and get away with it...Ill see you some time or another and please do me the favor and clean my sneakers. Some of you kids dont live street racing lifes... Stop acting like it...

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:No sir you are incorrect, if I really want to start something I will make sure I end it. You and Rotieatter are acting like yall know it all, but the truth is yall don't know half of it. And if you are talking about the comment that I said about Juan if he would have replied something like how about tonight, I would have. BUT he didn't so I didn't even think about it twice.
LoL "talk shit and get away with it" :gay: Clean your sneakers :thinking: I don't think so, that last comment you wrote I know you aren't talking about me. Street Racing life, what is your diffenition(??) of a street racer's life. Is it 1. Mtv's true life "I am a street racer" 2. The Fast & and the Furious, cause if thats the life you live, you're a hardcore street racer for sure. :crazy:

And to all the other guys that replied some gay shit yall guys are crazy as hell. If I was really looking for some trouble I would have easily ended it Thursday, everybody that went was cool, I really didn't get to know Juan cause that fool was way to quiet. He was cool though cuase even though it started to rain he still wanted to get our run over with. Alot of ricers would have been like fuck that, but he didn't. Shawn's bro and friends are cool too, they kept making jokes all night and really had fun. If yall liked me or not I really don't care, if yall think I act like a tough guy then oh well, I just say it how it is.

1insaneR
09-02-2006, 01:30 PM
damn! very well put alex.

GsrTurbo320
09-02-2006, 01:36 PM
How is " RANDOMGUY" yalls Mod? on this forum???.. hahaha..kinda funny actually..

SpeedMonkey
09-03-2006, 04:17 PM

oh god.. dont start this shit. hey.. maybe you like going fast in a straight line.. thats cool, i love it as well.. but i also like a quick car all around. anyone can build a honda.. its cheap and easy, almost like a step1 puttogether model car toy, all you need is hondatech.. well maybe thats cool for you and others. but it sure as hell isnt cool to me, and you have to respect that.

how can a 600hp integra lose to a 400whp 240sx?... answer me that. thats dumb.

i agree with tank, tank is a killsforum OG, he can say what he wants when he wants like i can and several otheres.. its the internet. and i agree with him.. on the street there are very few impressive hondas... mostly because anyone fast are track only guys.. so do yourself the favor of NOT arguing that.

this is gay.

LoL dude who the fuck are you? I never said That I can beat Shawn, do you really think I'm stupid, I have a Wrx not an Sti. It doesn't matter if I have the ej25 too I still have a small turbo compared to an STi. I just wanted to see what was the diffrence, I may be 19 but I am alot more mature then you think, I am not a ricer, I actually know how to drive my car, I always try to learn everything about it, what it can do and what it can't do. Hahaha YOUNG BLOODS dude don't try to sound like you're an old G cause you really aren't.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:No sir you are incorrect, if I really want to start something I will make sure I end it. You and Rotieatter are acting like yall know it all, but the truth is yall don't know half of it. And if you are talking about the comment that I said about Juan if he would have replied something like how about tonight, I would have. BUT he didn't so I didn't even think about it twice.
LoL "talk shit and get away with it" :gay: Clean your sneakers :thinking: I don't think so, that last comment you wrote I know you aren't talking about me. Street Racing life, what is your diffenition(??) of a street racer's life. Is it 1. Mtv's true life "I am a street racer" 2. The Fast & and the Furious, cause if thats the life you live, you're a hardcore street racer for sure. :crazy:

And to all the other guys that replied some gay shit yall guys are crazy as hell. If I was really looking for some trouble I would have easily ended it Thursday, everybody that went was cool, I really didn't get to know Juan cause that fool was way to quiet. He was cool though cuase even though it started to rain he still wanted to get our run over with. Alot of ricers would have been like fuck that, but he didn't. Shawn's bro and friends are cool too, they kept making jokes all night and really had fun. If yall liked me or not I really don't care, if yall think I act like a tough guy then oh well, I just say it how it is.

dont worry, they all do that.. they are weird. they dont really see the point of smack talking a little to make it fun.

alot of you guys need to stop PMSing.. seriously.

lightspeed
09-03-2006, 06:42 PM
damn guys, this has got to be the longest thread about absolutely nothing that Ive ever seen.
this really is becoming the new whorelounge it seems :screwy:
ill have to presume the last few pages are just as worthless...i dont have time to read it all.

SpeedMonkey
09-03-2006, 06:45 PM
damn guys, this has got to be the longest thread about absolutely nothing that Ive ever seen.
this really is becoming the new whorelounge it seems :screwy:
ill have to presume the last few pages are just as worthless...i dont have time to read it all.

there is nothing worse than honda fan boys. it really isnt worth reading. save your time

The Youngn
09-04-2006, 01:02 PM
v[]onkey']there is nothing worse than honda fan boys. it really isnt worth reading. save your time
thats ur fuckin around on here huh will....

Reaper
09-04-2006, 05:06 PM
v[]onkey']

this is gay.

dont worry, they all do that.. they are weird. they dont really see the point of smack talking a little to make it fun.

alot of you guys need to stop PMSing.. seriously.

No shit, I just got back from Destin...and Damn this shit has gone WAY outta hand. Everyone just needs to grow the fuck up. Say what u want on the internet but be able to back it on the street..

Yoshi
09-04-2006, 07:55 PM
^LoL yall guys are crazy

Shawn
09-04-2006, 08:05 PM
HONDA FO LYFE!

Shawn
09-04-2006, 08:06 PM
Ive had 2 Hondas, now I have a STi that I am selling to get another Honda, am I a Honda fanboy? FUCK YA

KevinT707
09-04-2006, 10:14 PM
I'll admit Hondas can be pretty gay at times, once they make power they lose traction so it gets frustrating getting the power to the ground then their power band is only the last half of the revs so its all topend power. Guess you gotta roll around with DR in the front.

SpeedMonkey
09-05-2006, 01:03 AM
thats ur fuckin around on here huh will....

hahahaha you know it j, you know it. lol

I'll admit Hondas can be pretty gay at times, once they make power they lose traction so it gets frustrating getting the power to the ground then their power band is only the last half of the revs so its all topend power. Guess you gotta roll around with DR in the front.

yeah, im not downing hondas at all.. we all have different opinions. i hope i didnt offend anyone.. i just like other things.. i truly beleive a REAL sports car can hold its on hwy/dig/road course... once that car can hold any respect (even if minimal) in all fields it becomes a REAL sports car.

shawn, i know you've had a fast honda.. but no matter what you say.. the STi is the truest sports car you have yet to own. dont try to argue with me or ill choke you lol.

anyway.. im glad no one got ass hurt over what i said, i love all you guys.. in a completely hetero way LOL. over and out.

1civic
09-05-2006, 03:09 AM
HONDA'S......FTW!!!!!!!................ :D ............. :ninja:

Shawn
09-05-2006, 07:38 AM
v[]onkey']
shawn, i know you've had a fast honda.. but no matter what you say.. the STi is the truest sports car you have yet to own. dont try to argue with me or ill choke you lol.

You dont have to tell me that Hondas arent sport cars, they are meant to be economy cars, and im aware of that, but that doesnt mean they have to stay that way :crazy: . Hondas can be built to be very well rounded cars, excelling in many aspects of racing(i.e. drag racing, road racing, auto-x,street racing), it hasnt been done around here to my knowledge, but that doesnt mean it hasnt happened, or isnt happening soon :bump: .

Tank
09-05-2006, 08:47 AM
it hasnt been done because everyone around here is only concerned with either drag or highway runs

RotiEatter
09-05-2006, 10:38 AM
Shawn's EK was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay fucking better than any STi I've EVER seen around here, including his own.

RotiEatter
09-05-2006, 10:39 AM
Alex, I'm not talking shit. I was just saying that Shawn's STi was faster than your WRX. I didn't mean to offend you by that, but whatever. It's all good, we all saw how it went from a dig, 10, and a roll.

This is Kabir by the way.

RotiEatter
09-05-2006, 10:40 AM
GTiKID wants to run Will for Pinks!

gtikid
09-05-2006, 10:44 AM
I just got back from Destin and PC so thats why the video isn't up yet :D

gtikid
09-05-2006, 10:45 AM
GTiKID wants to run Will for Pinks!

:lmfao:

Na i'm waiting to get a piece of him on the 3rd week of september :lmfao: j/k. I'll race him on foot :D 350>VR6 :(

RotiEatter
09-05-2006, 10:46 AM

get it up son

RotiEatter
09-05-2006, 10:47 AM

Na i'm waiting to get a piece of him on the 3rd week of september :lmfao: j/k. I'll race him on foot :D 350>VR6 :(

Maybe F-350... 350Z's are garbage though. j/k HAHAHAHA

Reaper
09-05-2006, 10:59 AM
w

what did ya'll end up doin yesterday? sry for leaving early, but the rentals were pretty pissed and I ended up at the hospital last night cuz of my leg..

SpeedMonkey
09-05-2006, 01:27 PM
You dont have to tell me that Hondas arent sport cars, they are meant to be economy cars, and im aware of that, but that doesnt mean they have to stay that way :crazy: . Hondas can be built to be very well rounded cars, excelling in many aspects of racing(i.e. drag racing, road racing, auto-x,street racing), it hasnt been done around here to my knowledge, but that doesnt mean it hasnt happened, or isnt happening soon :bump: .

you're right.

but what i was getting at was simply this

11second STis and evos can still take turns

SpeedMonkey
09-05-2006, 01:31 PM
Shawn's EK was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay fucking better than any STi I've EVER seen around here, including his own.

what would be so great about his own if its stock turbo? you cant compare a race built EK with a big snail on it against a stock turbo STi with bolt ons that would be uber gay.

there are a few fast STi's out and about.. there was a 600+awhp one around town for awhile that i think was sold. there are a few 500awhp ones around. including one that is IN speedmonkey (almost 500awhp).

sure the Sti would cost twice as much.. but i and many people would agree with it being worth it as it would provide you with TWICE the car in many aspects.

SpeedMonkey
09-05-2006, 01:32 PM
how about i call all you fags out to an arm wrestling match.. 10$ buy in.

gtikid
09-05-2006, 02:22 PM
v[]onkey']how about i call all you fags out to an arm wrestling match.. 10$ buy in.

Are you sure about that? Have you seen the size of my arm lately?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/eclipsekid/bicep.jpg

Hah and everybody said :nautjerk: was bad for me :lmfao:

gtikid
09-05-2006, 02:23 PM
w

what did ya'll end up doin yesterday? sry for leaving early, but the rentals were pretty pissed and I ended up at the hospital last night cuz of my leg..

Was it getting infected? We went to the beach and watched swoll try to swim :lmfao:

SpeedMonkey
09-05-2006, 02:37 PM
Are you sure about that? Have you seen the size of my arm lately?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/eclipsekid/bicep.jpg

Hah and everybody said :nautjerk: was bad for me :lmfao:

lol man i saw that guy on tv, i think they were talking about Steroid abuse and how that guy ^'s muscles actually exploded internally... eww man.. i bet that sucked.. no thanks, i rather remain fat EL OH EL

SpeedMonkey
09-05-2006, 02:37 PM

Was it getting infected? We went to the beach and watched swoll try to swim :lmfao:

thats why puerto ricans dont like cubans.. cubans can actually swim

Reaper
09-05-2006, 02:47 PM

yeah but not b/c it wasnt clean..long story short I tore something in my shin when I landed...hence the reason Ive had trouble walking. if it doesnt "heal on its own" i have to have surgery...woohoo

Maniaç
09-05-2006, 05:24 PM
LoL, i just read the rest of this thread, I reall don't have a comment on it.

But I will say this, if yall ever want to do a arm wrestling match with Will, let the heavens be with you, trust me I already tried him.

Shawn
09-05-2006, 05:56 PM
v[]onkey']
sure the Sti would cost twice as much.. but i and many people would agree with it being worth it as it would provide you with TWICE the car in many aspects.

STi's are great cars, i love them, I wish I had the money to build it, but being 19 and a full time college student that isnt really a option, gotta live within your means. So for now, I cant afford to do what i want to do, and the power i want, so im going to go with what i already know :ninja:

Maniaç
09-05-2006, 06:47 PM
^ Word

gtikid
09-06-2006, 12:25 AM
v[]onkey']lol man i saw that guy on tv, i think they were talking about Steroid abuse and how that guy ^'s muscles actually exploded internally... eww man.. i bet that sucked.. no thanks, i rather remain fat EL OH EL

Yup i saw that special on TV too. That shit was fucking gross. They had that video of him injecting steroids like it wasnt a big deal and he just had the needle hanging out :upchuck:

Hektik
09-06-2006, 01:45 AM
STi's are great cars, i love them, I wish I had the money to build it, but being 19 and a full time college student that isnt really a option, gotta live within your means. So for now, I cant afford to do what i want to do, and the power i want, so im going to go with what i already know :ninja:

well put man.

Nyteryder
09-06-2006, 02:08 AM
v[]onkey']how about i call all you fags out to an arm wrestling match.. 10$ buy in.

I got my 10 dollars

ChAmP_CoUpE
09-06-2006, 11:53 AM
o shit... will u gonna take that.... damn i got $10 if i can use 2 arms and my upper body.... deal....

Nyteryder
09-06-2006, 11:55 AM
deal

ChAmP_CoUpE
09-06-2006, 11:58 AM
ahhyaayayeee im scurd now.... and if i can have swolls big ass helping me hahah... wat now....

gtikid
09-06-2006, 12:05 PM
Hey swoll and jeremy would be a good match :D

Tuan
09-06-2006, 01:58 PM
jullian and lisa will be a good match..i got 20 on lisa

The Youngn
09-06-2006, 02:27 PM
same here....

Nyteryder
09-06-2006, 10:34 PM
Hey swoll and jeremy would be a good match :D

You think so, lets make a side bet

gtikid
09-07-2006, 12:56 AM

I'll take on you, lisa, AND johnny AT THE SAME TIME!!! :ninja:

gtikid
09-07-2006, 12:57 AM
You think so, lets make a side bet

you should callout swoll........to an arm wrestling match :lmfao:

Nyteryder
09-07-2006, 05:14 AM
That would be some funny shit

SpeedMonkey
09-07-2006, 11:45 AM
Jeremy, how about a gloved 4 round (by the rules) boxing match for 40 bucks?

EL OH EL

ChAmP_CoUpE
09-07-2006, 05:08 PM
v[]onkey']Jeremy, how about a gloved 4 round (by the rules) boxing match for 40 bucks?

EL OH EL

lol and a bunch of us will stand ring side and u can tag us in lol.... we can have up to 3 people in the ring at a time lol....

ChAmP_CoUpE
09-07-2006, 05:09 PM
That would be some funny shit

meet me at bp .... its going down... j and swoolllll its going down... armwrestling at the bp... winner gets a cheesburger paid by me...

Nyteryder
09-08-2006, 07:25 PM
v[]onkey']Jeremy, how about a gloved 4 round (by the rules) boxing match for 40 bucks?

EL OH EL

It has been about 3 years since I have been in a ring but I am down, who am I fighting

3.5altman
09-08-2006, 07:32 PM
shalok johnson