PDA

View Full Version : Don't accuse inoccent people

silversol
08-29-2006, 10:49 PM
THIS THREAD IS FOR THOSE WHO THINK I AM SHADY.

First off, to make public, 11:00 tonight, I get called out IN MY DRIVEWAY for stealing a car. The car in question was the Black Si that was stolen not to long ago. These people in question asked why i was involved and why i did it. I have no idea what they were talking about.

I am stating that tonight, Spoon (IA member) was the only one i talked to. I told him that i did not have anything to do with this car being stolen, nor did i know about who, what, or how it was taken. I have no idea why they would call me out like that. I get all my car parts the legal way. I've bought wrecked cars from the auctions and parted them out. I told him (Spoon) that I make my money legally and Uncle Sam knows all about it. Believe me, If there is anyway I can help to stop this shit I would 110% help. Nowadays it's damn near impossible to have a hooked up car simply for the fact that it will get stolen.

Spoon, this is for you. You said we were cool. And we are. For that matter, we have always been cool with each other. You never called me out, i've never called you out. I've never accused anyone of stealing shit before.

I have several vouches on here, as well as other message fourms on how i do business. I also have witness about what happened in front of my house tonight. Spoon, I'll also admit I admire your persitance to find the person or persons who stole that Honda. I'll admit i was worried about what was about to happen. But as i told you, I had nothing to do with any hiest EVER, nor has anybody that I associate with. Joshsi, Wicked76, and Skinny were all at my house when you came by. All of us are alike, if we knew something about it, we'd of said something to someone. All of us make a living and pay for our own stuff.

-Travis

P.S. Hope you find the low, scum sucking soul that stole your car.

B18c1Turboed
08-30-2006, 11:44 AM
Dont worry about them Travis, we all know who the real thiefs on this site are, they can deny all they want.but facts are facts.

Yea i heared my name was mentioned also about that car also, because of the note that was left, i tought that was funny!!
What the hell do i want a busted ass civic for? If im going to risk going to jail ill steal something that is worth a shit. I see it like this what goes around comes around, and KArma is a bitch!!!

The funny thing is they dont know who too blame i have 3 PMS of them blaming someone diffrent.So i guess if you rattle the apple tree sooner or later something will fall.I think its funny how there ready to kill someone over a FUCKEN car, thats why you have FULL COVERAGE insurance. Shit you can steal my car and my ass will be laughing all the way to the bank,with my nice insurance check!! INSURE YOUR SHIT FOR WHAT YOU HAVE IN IT!!! It only cost 30 more a month to cover 10k worth of stuff!!

So to sum it all up, stop blaming people that MAKE A HONEST living and look at there own boys!! Becasue someone knew that house and the car!!

Vteckidd
08-30-2006, 12:02 PM
Dont worry, they are all fuckers

uproot
08-30-2006, 12:08 PM
good to see everyone's off your shit now travis....

Vteckidd
08-30-2006, 12:19 PM
funny thing is seeing soloboy getting pissy about shit. Next time they come to your house travis, shoot them on site for trespassing.

fuck them

Big Baller
08-30-2006, 12:30 PM
Fuck everybody

Sp00n
08-30-2006, 01:12 PM
i hope ur not calling me a fucker dawg. (mike) and go ahead and TRY to shoot me, becuase i shoot back with a BIGGER strap. and silversol, YES we are KOOL. i aint got nothing against u nor ur boys.

but in the other hand for the guys posted above. call me a fucker all u want. do what u want to me. but everytime u guys see ME, u bitches aint did shit. talk shit online and all this and all that. but in my FACE u shake my hands and gives me props.

if u gonna do something, then DO IT. dont bitch out. to the guys that dont know who i am. the name is B DAwg. aka FlatbackGsr.

this shit is gots to end. pm me and talk to me face to face. be a man about it and talk it out. if thats the only way its going to end.

Sp00n
08-30-2006, 01:16 PM
oh yeah. thanks for talking with me last night travis, ur a good man for that. even tho u was like 25 feet away.

B18c1Turboed
08-30-2006, 01:27 PM
even tho u was like 25 feet away.
http://65.214.37.88/ts?t=1470853905074591144

4dmin
08-30-2006, 02:13 PM
+25 for being accused

SampaGuy
08-30-2006, 02:28 PM

LOL +1

ŁG2♣
08-30-2006, 04:02 PM

Sp00n
08-30-2006, 04:04 PM

nah. i think it was something else.

Vteckidd
08-30-2006, 04:05 PM
i hope ur not calling me a fucker dawg. (mike) and go ahead and TRY to shoot me, becuase i shoot back with a BIGGER strap. and silversol, YES we are KOOL. i aint got nothing against u nor ur boys.

but in the other hand for the guys posted above. call me a fucker all u want. do what u want to me. but everytime u guys see ME, u bitches aint did shit. talk shit online and all this and all that. but in my FACE u shake my hands and gives me props.

if u gonna do something, then DO IT. dont bitch out. to the guys that dont know who i am. the name is B DAwg. aka FlatbackGsr.

this shit is gots to end. pm me and talk to me face to face. be a man about it and talk it out. if thats the only way its going to end.
if this is FLatbackgsr then i have been to you house right?

05Tib
08-30-2006, 04:09 PM
Dont worry about it Travis, enough of us know how good you do business and who you hang with. Ive been around you enough the last like 6 yrs, ill vouch for you anytime sense ive pretty much seen every car and car part come and go sense we were in highschool