PDA

View Full Version : Misc Looking for Room-mate

BLK JDM
08-29-2006, 10:08 AM
I'm looking for a CLEAN male/female roommate for my apartment in the Pleasant Hill area. I have a spacious(1400sq. ft.) 3rd floor apartment less than a minute off the Pleasant Hill exit. This apartment is very secluded w/ gates and video survellance. There is a police officer that lives and watches over the complex. He is very nice and CARES about thes complex. I've seen him around numerous times on and off work patrolling.

The apartment is fully furnished except for the bedroom and bathroom(kitchen/living room/dining room are done). I do have cable but not all the high end channels. I'm asking $450 plus half of utilies(water/electric). I'll pay the cable. The water bill has never been over $50 w/ me and my last roommate. The electric has never been over $100 w/ me and my last roommate. I do not have a washer/dryer but I am contemplating purchasing one.

I don't care if you're a smoker JUST DO NOT SMOKE IN THE APARTMENT!!! You can go on the balcony or outside the door. I have some neighbors w/ some very nice cars and motorcycles that are parked outside and none have been stolen!! Skinny can vouch for the neighbors w/ the clean 99 Si, S2000 and swapped up EF.

The bedrooms and bathrooms are at opposite ends of the apartment so you don't have to worry about being interupted or obstructed on.

If you're interested give me a call anytime at 404-424-1711. My name is Jerel. I'd like interested people to check the apartment out 1st and I'd like to check you out 1st. You must be CLEAN, NO DRUGS, NOT TOO MUCH ALCOHOL, RESPECTFUL, PAY YOUR BILLS ON TIME(rent is due on the 1st of every month to me!!), NOT TOO LOUD, AND RESPECTFUL OF MY THINGS AND SPACE. I'm an only child so believe me when I say respect my space. I'm not at home too much b/c I work a full day and I'm always out doing something or helping something on the weekends and after work.

Remember this is my place and I'm the only one on the lease-SO MY RULES WIN EVERY TIME. I'm not a mean person but I like to keep a nice place w/o any drama. You've heard all my rules. PM me with any questions or concerns or a day to meet up and check out the place.

Jerel Lewis aka BLK JDM
404-424-1711 anytime

Halfwit
08-29-2006, 10:08 AM
wrong forum..we have a place for this.

B16a2 Civic
08-29-2006, 10:09 AM
moved to apartment section

Halfwit
08-29-2006, 10:09 AM
http://forums.importatlanta.com/forumdisplay.php?f=109

this may help.

{X}Echo419
08-29-2006, 12:56 PM
when's your lease up? what's the name of the complex? thx.

BLK JDM
08-30-2006, 10:52 AM
The complex name is The Prescott and lease is up next Memorial Day weekend.