PDA

View Full Version : Misc My band...To Die For

FORTHEWIN
08-28-2006, 06:33 PM
My band ~To Die For~ went to the studio for a few hours yesterday. We have a few of the songs up on our myspace. Everyone says we sound like a weird mix of screamo/metal....Actually, alot of people say we sound like a mix of As I Lay Dying, old underOath(when Dallas was the singer), Darkest Hour, and old AFI.
The myspace is....

www.myspace.com/metaltdf (http://www.myspace.com/metaltdf)

I know the vocals are a little squeaky, but in all honesty my girl got me sick the day before, and we're a live band, no doubt;). Also, I will be going back in to re-record the vocal tracks. Please, check us out and let us know what you think. I take criticism very well, so be honest, we're always trying to improve ourselves. We are playing Metal Fest(With Blood Comes Cleansing, Engaged In An Open Casket Standoff, and Under War-Torn Skies) in Macon, and a few shows in Marietta. We have 10-12 shows in the next 2 months, trying to hit as many spots as possible. We love playing live and it shows! If you know of any places that want bands like us to play, please let me know through IA or myspace...

Thanks in advance,
Ryan-TDF vocals

Hulud
08-28-2006, 09:40 PM
www.myspace.com/atlhxc
its a myspace site for hardcore/metal that i started

you know anybody looking to start a band or a band that needs a vocalist in teh atl area let me know, cuase i want to start some shit up

Hulud
08-28-2006, 10:05 PM
reminds me of older underoath

uproot
08-28-2006, 10:07 PM
from the way you describe it sounds cool ill have to check it out later on...

and hulud... if i weren't so busy you know i'd be down for that, that would be bad ass

Hulud
08-28-2006, 10:56 PM
from the way you describe it sounds cool ill have to check it out later on...

and hulud... if i weren't so busy you know i'd be down for that, that would be bad ass
what you play?