PDA

View Full Version : Misc Bmx/trails ?

SE-Rious©
08-28-2006, 01:45 PM
anyone into bmx ? any good trails around atl ? ..

GTScoob
08-28-2006, 02:10 PM
Theres a decent little BMX park in Peachtree City

I used to skin my knees up every day down there but then I got too big to ride around on those little bikes.

Bishop
08-28-2006, 03:25 PM
i used to mountain bike (no not cross country lol) i used to do dual slolom and free ride. There was a DS course up at the mansell trails and they also had a good set of dirtjumps. Also went down to piedmont park and there is a good set too.

SE-Rious©
08-28-2006, 03:26 PM
Furthest i've been is the a concrete park in Athens and rode some of the campus w/some of the locals.but its been a good year and a half.

Hulud
08-28-2006, 11:35 PM
i used to mountain bike (no not cross country lol) i used to do dual slolom and free ride. There was a DS course up at the mansell trails and they also had a good set of dirtjumps. Also went down to piedmont park and there is a good set too.
yea then you broke your shoulder you fuckin tool

Bishop
08-29-2006, 07:09 AM
yea then you broke your shoulder you fuckin tool
i still biked after that retard

Hulud
08-29-2006, 07:39 AM
i still biked after that retard
but you still broke your shoulder, i didnt say you stopped biking after that

The Golden Child
08-29-2006, 10:38 AM
when i was younger back home in NY my friend had a big property upstate ..
we use to go out there every weekend and get drunk and shoot stuff ..
hit the trails and all that good stuff ..
i have alot of scars on my shin from the pedals slamming on it ..

SidewayzS14
08-29-2006, 12:48 PM
The only trails i know of are up 400, then there used to be some over by Discover Mills but they got torn down...shit just go to Atlanta and ride marta ledges, GA dome parking garage etc bunch of places.....i thaught i was the only biker in here......:goodjob:

Bballjamal
08-29-2006, 01:59 PM
Used to when I lived back in Colorado! A lot of trails and jumps throughout the Aurora and Denver area. I work at Dicks Sporting goods, so if I ever want to jump back into it I'll get a pretty decent damn bike soon after and drop my oldschool mongoose with dual flats!

SE-Rious©
08-29-2006, 07:51 PM
Well i know there is a set of good trails in Athens.i havnt been but most my friends have.and i rode the ASU campus alot w/some locals it was fun.but yea im in the market for a new bike actually.my old one is sold.and i havnt rod ein nearly 2 years.