PDA

View Full Version : ATTN anniliation

i4_garage
08-28-2006, 08:41 AM
just wondering when are u gonna come pick up the motor .... u said that u would come this past weekend...but no sign of u .... becuz its taking up space and just let me know wat sup.... can;t just store it there until u find a buyer.... that would cost for storage fee btw....

B16a2 Civic
08-28-2006, 08:47 AM
pm's broke?

i4_garage
08-28-2006, 08:49 AM
yup his is all full lol

ATK_Designs
08-28-2006, 08:54 AM
damn it with all the ATTN thread. IA needs to increase the PM Quotas and people needs to learn how to clear out their damn PM boxes. :crazy: /the end

RandomGuy
08-28-2006, 08:58 AM
he's bout to be over my place i'll tell him... i guess he can just come with me on tuesday? anyways just call him he's up right now

Bishop
08-28-2006, 08:59 AM
yeah, tell him to clear his box

i4_garage
08-28-2006, 07:33 PM
just wondering when he gonna swing by and get the motor...its taking up space and stuff.....and i can;t do anything wit it.....the easiest way is for him to come get it.....if not then i have to charge a storage fee or sell the motor :).....just lmk or something....need an answer by tomorrow thanx...and i dont; his number...only his aim and pm are the connections

i4_garage
08-29-2006, 06:39 PM
one last call out for u to respond to me before i sell the motor...hit me back on the phone or pm or here in 24 hours

RandomGuy
08-29-2006, 08:12 PM
one last call out for u to respond to me before i sell the motor...hit me back on the phone or pm or here in 24 hours
lol man i think you should pay him back what you owe him just my :2cents: :2cents:
i dont think you'd want to do that homie. :)

Haha i want to stay out of it, but I saw that motor run 14.3's constant. And then reliable DD forever, then he rebuilt it... so haha i know its good, but hey :)

Seems to me like you had a change of heart, but you cant really have those after you pay half for something. ya know

its all good i'd rather stay out of it but just :2cents: it wouldnt be smart to sell it and not pay what you owe :)