PDA

View Full Version : holymini.....

Pages : [1] 2

Djlin
08-28-2006, 01:40 AM
Wow... i can't even put into words about how i feel about Jeremiah aka holymini..

I thought he was a good guy but sure did fool me.. about 8 last night i met up with him to trade cars my 96 ls/vtec integra for his 92 240sx.. Having met him before earlier this past week and test driving each others cars we came to an agreement to trade cars. I test drove the car.. seemed fine because i was driving through a neighborhood and did not abuse the car or get to take the car on a highway where i could test the clutch which i should have done.

I ask him before the trade right after he asked me if there was anything wrong with my car, honestly i told him no my car was very reliable served as my DD for almost 2 months and i brought it down from NC and took it to FL and everyday to school. I traded because i needed a good DD that had ac and ps which my car did not have.

He assured me that the car was great for that purpose and it drove awesome and right before we met up he was driving on the highway saying how smooth it drove etc etc..

We ended up trading i drove the car out of the neighborhood and the AC already starts acting up not blowing cold.. When i got onto the highway going 60+ i could feel that the rpm was acting funny which i know was a slipping clutch.. as i had my clutch slip and die on me before in my first car.. i ended up having to gas harder then i would expect to to keep up to my friends VAN which accompanied me to get parts + check out the car. I was probably on the freeway for 20-30 minutes when i started losing power and would not accelerate even though i was pushing the gas pedal and rpm would rev so i had to pull to the side before i even made it to my house the car broke down on me.. and left me on the side of the road for a couple of hours ..

I KNOW for a fact that you can tell that a clutch is slipping it does NOT slip and die in one night.. he told me the car had no problems whatsoever and him and his mechanic friend and everyone that test drove it said that the clutch was very good.. if it was so very good why did it die less than a hour after i got it? I called him to ask him if he knew what was up and automatically got very defensive and told me that we already signed papers over and he was not going to worry or do anything about it as if he knew it was slipping or had problems..

My mother also called him and he told my mom that i floored it out of the neighborhood.... I had a friend FOLLOWING me in a VAN with my parts which did not know directions so why even make up a story like that? That is just false accusation and completely wrong.. He kept telling me that the car was fine and it was my driving that caused my problem... I have been driving stick for 3 years almost daily.. and im sure i would assure you i would never abuse a clutch so much that it would die out in less than 30 minutes..

http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=75273

Thanks alot Jeremiah.. you sure fooled me.. and now im gonna be without a daily driver to school and work for however long it takes for me to get this problem fixed and a couple of hundreds which i do not have... May God bless you...

pictures of the clutch taken out

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b158/aznl2iceboi/Photo-0008.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b158/aznl2iceboi/Photo-0005.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b158/aznl2iceboi/Photo-0004.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b158/aznl2iceboi/Photo-0003.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b158/aznl2iceboi/Photo-0002.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b158/aznl2iceboi/Photo-0001.jpg

mechanic said there was no way that i could have done that in less than 30 minutes especially with just highway driving and looks like the car has been drifted the shit out of.. and theres mud all under the car like its been taken off road.. you guys be the judge..

Hulud
08-28-2006, 11:34 AM
May God bless you...
bwahahahaha

im sorry man, this guys apparently a hypocrit

B16a2 Civic
08-28-2006, 11:42 AM
man, thats not good....makes his club look bad too...

TRINI4LIFE
08-28-2006, 11:54 AM
That's fugged up.

ctzfinest18
08-28-2006, 01:13 PM
damnnnn not cool not cool at alll

fight club
08-28-2006, 01:24 PM
maybe god was smiting you.

Slowboy
08-28-2006, 02:15 PM
If he was any kinda of decent, honest human being. he would with no problem sign the car back over to you. If he was any kinda of Godly man he would have already done that no problem if not have done the trade in the first place.
If you have to, tow the car to his place drop the car in his front yard and knock on the door. Punch him in the face wait give him a decision to swap them back and and tell him he better have the right answer or he will suffer. and then if he says no punch him in the face. kinda like the movie Run down. option A option B

B16a2 Civic
08-28-2006, 02:21 PM
he's online now

Djlin
08-28-2006, 02:26 PM
If he was any kinda of decent, honest human being. he would with no problem sign the car back over to you. If he was any kinda of Godly man he would have already done that no problem if not have done the trade in the first place.
If you have to, tow the car to his place drop the car in his front yard and knock on the door. Punch him in the face wait give him a decision to swap them back and and tell him he better have the right answer or he will suffer. and then if he says no punch him in the face. kinda like the movie Run down. option A option B

i did call him he told me he "felt sorry" but he already signed papers he has nothing to do with it.. Offered me no help at all.. except minor diagnostics that anybody could have told me.. and blamed it on my driving when honestly i didnt drive the car hard at all when i was test driving it.. on the other hand he peeled out in my integra and pulled on it pretty hard.. i dont mind that too much cuz he wanted to see if the car was strong i guess but i thought he was a good man, a man of his word that is why i didnt go hard on the car or take it on the highway.

justwongit
08-28-2006, 02:43 PM
damn that guy is a real ass made a bad name for himself

The Youngn
08-28-2006, 02:51 PM
wat an ass....

supergecko
08-28-2006, 03:25 PM
is there anything you can do about this? or does anyone know if he can do anything?
i dont wanna buy something off importatlanta and have the same sitation happen to me... :(
that really sucks..
i've been browsing here and now i'm not sure i wanna trade/buy on here anymore..

Slowboy
08-28-2006, 03:44 PM
First off, just because there are stolen cars that pop up and bad deals, dont mean there is nothing good here. Everywere you go your goin to get a bad deal sooner or later, shit i bought a car from carl gregory honda. a 00 civic ex, with 25k miles on it. and drove it for a month and the damn thing exploded and was a junk yard block. Yeah it was my fault i should have looked at it but being there was no warranty and all it was my fault. but point is, you never know. Before buying look in the seller feedback/buyer. And another thing dont risk high dollar stuff with people that got under 50 posts and nobody knows.
my :2cents:
curt.

justwongit
08-28-2006, 05:55 PM
^ damn that sucks.

MongolPup
08-28-2006, 07:07 PM
Yeah man, it sure makes his club look like shit.

JDMef88
08-28-2006, 07:24 PM
wanna borrow my AK? holler at me....

jk that blows man, i would be getting my car back...

justwongit
08-28-2006, 10:44 PM
holy rollerz?? uhh.. wth.. couldnt they be christian like.. and actally try to fix the problem for him?? more like holy bullshit rollerz..

B16a2 Civic
08-29-2006, 09:36 AM
bump

DJ XtRaKŠ
08-29-2006, 12:12 PM
what a little bitch....i would whoop up on his ass for being such a fag....hope you DIAF douche bag

supergecko
08-30-2006, 11:37 AM
bump

wantboost
08-30-2006, 07:55 PM
holymini was on around 9:30 according to his profile. Has anyone sent him a pm?

Djlin
08-30-2006, 08:24 PM
im pretty sure hes ignoring this post.. hes been on alot.. he put my car on craigslist..

wantboost
08-30-2006, 08:47 PM
What happened to treat your neighbor as yourself or somthing like that.

MongolPup
08-30-2006, 09:11 PM
He's selling the car?!?!

Djlin
08-30-2006, 09:31 PM
yeah he put it in craigslist for 4500$

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/car/200145671.html

MongolPup
08-30-2006, 09:46 PM
I love this car? Didn't he just get it?

Djlin
08-30-2006, 09:57 PM
I love this car? Didn't he just get it?

yeah.. he just got it from me.. hes sayin that bs so he can sell it..

MongolPup
08-30-2006, 10:04 PM
Man I hope he gets whats coming to him.

StupidBikerBoy
08-31-2006, 02:55 AM
What a piece of shit.

Hes in the Holy Rollers?

umfogotmyname2111
08-31-2006, 04:11 AM
damn man that sucks....assholes make him is what makes people not want to trust people anymore

B16a2 Civic
08-31-2006, 11:57 AM
bump

wantboost
08-31-2006, 12:04 PM
why has this guy not responded.I think it is bullshit. if you ask me this almost would warrent a ban.

supergecko
08-31-2006, 06:13 PM
yeah seriously, i want him to explain himself.

770bb6
08-31-2006, 06:31 PM
any updates?

Hulud
08-31-2006, 06:41 PM
any updates?
you think there are gonna be updates?
this shitbag has put his car up on craigslist

justwongit
08-31-2006, 07:07 PM
wow. this dude really an ass foreal..

B16a2 Civic
09-01-2006, 09:30 AM
bump

Hulud
09-02-2006, 10:24 AM
someone needs to ban this fucktard

BTLFED
09-02-2006, 10:35 AM
Hah! What a fucking loser! And he is part of the Holy Ricer...er....Rollerz? What a perfect person to be religous. Maybe he is trying to counter the fact that he is a piece of shit that sucks at life. I hope he gets hit by a bus.....while on foot, Final Destination style.

holy mini
09-02-2006, 09:27 PM
I KNOW for a fact that you can tell that a clutch is slipping it does NOT slip and die in one night.. he told me the car had no problems whatsoever and him and his mechanic friend and everyone that test drove it said that the clutch was very good.. if it was so very good why did it die less than a hour after i got it? I called him to ask him if he knew what was up and automatically got very defensive and told me that we already signed papers over and he was not going to worry or do anything about it as if he knew it was slipping or had problems..

My mother also called him and he told my mom that i floored it out of the neighborhood.... I had a friend FOLLOWING me in a VAN with my parts which did not know directions so why even make up a story like that? That is just false accusation and completely wrong.. He kept telling me that the car was fine and it was my driving that caused my problem... I have been driving stick for 3 years almost daily.. and im sure i would assure you i would never abuse a clutch so much that it would die out in less than 30 minutes..

http://forums.importatlanta.com/showthread.php?t=75273

Thanks alot Jeremiah.. you sure fooled me.. and now im gonna be without a daily driver to school and work for however long it takes for me to get this problem fixed and a couple of hundreds which i do not have... May God bless you...[/QUOTE]

OK, lets see both sides of the story if we will before things get way out of hand... I knew something was coming and am sorry to see this happen. So lets get the story straight.

first and foremost, he test drove the car twice. he agreed to the terms. I told him to the best of my knowledge what was up with the car. I had other people test drive the car before hand and they said nothing about the clutch. I drove it and it was fine for me. I told him that I had not had the car that long and to my knowledge this was a great daily driver... that being said, if you read his message he states that he had to drive the car at higher RPMs for a good bit... Anyone knows that that will tear up some stuff... all that heat... He could just as well have stopped then and there (when the car was still running)... and called me and I would have come picked the car up and taken it home... But he didn't... He kept going. At that point he messed up something else in the car. Then he calls me when he is on the side of the road telling me that when he puts the car in gear and lets off the clutch, nothing happens (it doesn't stall out or anything). I had my mechanic friend john in the car with me and he said he had never heard of that before... If you all have ever had that happen, please let me know why that happens, cause I don't think that is due to wear and tear... but more abuse...

That being said, the kid did not have his mom call me (if you are going to talk bad about me, please don't lie to the people on here... get the story straight). His dad called me and threatened to bring the law to my door. I told him that I would gladly work with him with whatever he felt was necessary. I haven't heard a thing since then, and now someone cracked in to my sig and put some nastiness on it... So I figured something had ot have been said.. welp here it is.

All I can say is that if you feel that I am dishonest then I am sorry. I would love to help out anyway I can, but please everyone, see both sides of the story before you go off on me... I am also sure that a few other people test drove the car and can say something about it... I just hope they find this thread... cause they can vouch for the car.

I will end by saying that He was not honest about his car. He said there was a Skunk 2 chipped ECU that was supposed to be there... (um there was a 94-95 GSR STOCK ECU but that's it).

I knew that I should never have traded, but I did and this is what I get. Thank you all for your post as it helps me realize that I do fall short every day... I mean, I never said I was perfect. You can take this as Holyrollerz or just me... Either way, I just ask that you would think of the problem lying in Jeremiah's Lap and not in the whole organization. I have failed in your eyes and I am sorry. I only look to better the situation as best as I can, or at least learn from my mistakes...

thank you all for your time

Jeremiah

holy mini
09-02-2006, 09:28 PM

I have to say, this was funny... I totally enjoyed this response... You should do it...

holy mini
09-02-2006, 09:31 PM
i did call him he told me he "felt sorry" but he already signed papers he has nothing to do with it.. Offered me no help at all.. except minor diagnostics that anybody could have told me.. and blamed it on my driving when honestly i didnt drive the car hard at all when i was test driving it.. on the other hand he peeled out in my integra and pulled on it pretty hard.. i dont mind that too much cuz he wanted to see if the car was strong i guess but i thought he was a good man, a man of his word that is why i didnt go hard on the car or take it on the highway.

I am a man of my word... If I tell you something it is true to the best of my knowledge. When you test drive a car, you should push it to make sure that all the parts work under pressure... of course you need to let it warm up and all that first.. the only reason I pealed out from my driveway is cause the car has some pep and NO TREAD on the tires... I do feel sorry for the situation, but my friend john whom I trust with my life said that you were reving up beside a ford ranger in the culdesac... So please again, be honest with everyone on here...

supergecko
09-02-2006, 09:33 PM
how come you never tried to help him out until something like this thread threatens your reputation.

he called your ass and you said you wouldn't help.. wtf is up with that?
the fact that he called you when he was on the side of the road THAT NIGHT is enough grounds for you to consider helping getting the problem fixed.

not cool at all.... and now with this half hearted apology trying to bash and discredit him, even though you KNOW its your fault.

geez... crooks like you make me puke. rep DOWN.

justwongit
09-02-2006, 09:35 PM
maybe you should straight trade back with him if you dont like the Ls/Vtec.

I knew that I should never have traded,

Tank
09-02-2006, 09:37 PM
maybe you should straight trade back with him if you dont like the Ls/Vtec.
thats what im thinking

supergecko
09-02-2006, 09:38 PM
he cant trade back he sold it on craigslist
that crook

holy mini
09-02-2006, 09:38 PM
And lastly, I wish someone would have sent me a PM about this thread as soon as it started, so I could have responded propperly before it got out of hand. At that point as well you could have possibly heard both sides of the story... I will have to come back to his original post:

"When i got onto the highway going 60+ i could feel that the rpm was acting funny which i know was a slipping clutch.. as i had my clutch slip and die on me before in my first car.. i ended up having to gas harder then i would expect to to keep up to my friends VAN"

Gas harder= higher RPMS=issues!!!

But as I told his dad and as I stated here, I am willing to work as long as a neutral mechanic looks at the car and deems it an issue that was not caused by abuse...
Is that fair enough? I would love even more if someone here looked at the car (please mechanics only)... Seriously... Oh and just so you all know, before reading this post, I sent a PM to see how the situation was coming along... I don't want to avoid this... Again, I am not just creding myself but God is in my and lives through me, so if I have to eat something, then let it be, but I want to be fair and am not going to get screwed... I hope you all understand. If not, sorry...

justwongit
09-02-2006, 09:42 PM
so you did a straight trade with him cause you couldn't get rid of your s13. and then when you got the Ls/Vtec you sold it on craigslist so you could make some money off the Ls/vtec.

i see it now..

but a couple people said you saw this thread already and just ignored it.

holy mini
09-02-2006, 09:45 PM
I had not seen the thread... they just said I was on line...

supergecko
09-02-2006, 09:46 PM
And lastly, I wish someone would have sent me a PM about this thread as soon as it started, so I could have responded propperly before it got out of hand. At that point as well you could have possibly heard both sides of the story... I will have to come back to his original post:

"When i got onto the highway going 60+ i could feel that the rpm was acting funny which i know was a slipping clutch.. as i had my clutch slip and die on me before in my first car.. i ended up having to gas harder then i would expect to to keep up to my friends VAN"

But as I told his dad and as I stated here, I am willing to work as long as a neutral mechanic looks at the car and deems it an issue that was not caused by abuse...
Is that fair enough? I would love even more if someone here looked at the car (please mechanics only)... Seriously... Oh and just so you all know, before reading this post, I sent a PM to see how the situation was coming along... I don't want to avoid this... Again, I am not just creding myself but God is in my and lives through me, so if I have to eat something, then let it be, but I want to be fair and am not going to get screwed... I hope you all understand. If not, sorry...

ROFL.. im sorry.. but if that car couldn't handle going 60 on a highway,
it's a BIG PROBLEM that you need to fix before trading.
YOUR fault.

justwongit
09-02-2006, 09:47 PM
well if you were online im pretty sure he did pm-ed you about this. and you just didnt bother looking at the seller's review thread?

holy mini
09-02-2006, 09:48 PM
I traded a 92 S13 SE and an S15 front end conversion/body kit for his 96 teg. I had a guy call me to buy the S13 the day I traded it, but the kid really wanted it and was pressing me to trade it to him... I was not in a hurry to sell. As I had stated on my forsale thread here on IA... check the archives... I even turned people down for offers cause I told them that I was firm on my price cause I knew it was a nice car... At least I thought it was... And the jury is still out on that one... cause I want a mechanic to look it over and say whether or not it was misuse or normal wear and tear... That is the only way that anyone will be justified in saying that I was dishonest... Seriously...

holy mini
09-02-2006, 09:49 PM
I even told him that sunday that I didn't really want to meet up cause I was tired, but he was like "well I don't know when I will be able to meet up again, lets just do it now." So seriously... I didn't push him into this, I didn't try to hide anything, I was honest about everything... That's all I can say.

holy mini
09-02-2006, 09:51 PM
by the way, on another note, I really like the MR2 in your sig... Very clean ride.

holy mini
09-02-2006, 09:51 PM
no you can have a mod check my pms... he never sent me a message about this...

holy mini
09-02-2006, 09:52 PM
again, I had just finished driving it 75 on the highway from Austell, to Kennesaw!!!

A/C worked GREAT, was really cold, the car was running smooth and everything...

holy mini
09-02-2006, 09:55 PM
oh and I did not sell the car yet... I am waiting till this all gets taken care of... Again, I never leave anyone hanging. It is on craigslist to spark interest... I have also thought about if I sell the car giving some of the money to the kid for the troubles... would that be fair? I don't mind. Money aint nothing, God takes care of that...

supergecko
09-02-2006, 09:57 PM
Originally Posted by holy mini
I knew that I should never have traded,

agreed. so trade back.

justwongit
09-02-2006, 09:58 PM
ohhhhhhh mang.. arent you holy full of hot shit.. why dont you just trade back so it wont be a problem anymore?

holy mini
09-02-2006, 10:08 PM
the trade back would be fine, as long as the car was not abused... I am fair with that, I just want it looked at... I mean, I can have someone look at it, but no one will trust them, so someone step up and say they will check the car out... Seriously, instead of just posting, if you guys know what you are doing with cars especially 240s, then check the car out... that way we can finish this mess.

holy mini
09-02-2006, 10:10 PM
oh and if for some reason, I do not respond to some questions raised quickly enough, try PMing me cause that way a message is sent to my e-mail. thanks.

justwongit
09-02-2006, 10:13 PM
^ isnt holy rollers a christian car club???? so... if you guys are christian why dont you let "brother" do the right thing?? trade the ls/Vtec for the s13?? and if you guys are such strong believers why are you guys in car shows and stuff?? i mean there is alot of girls showing alot of skin isnt that kinda promoting sex alittle bit??? and isnt that against the believe??

MongolPup
What do you mean he got the short stick? His car won't pass emissions....the other car doesn't run!

If you sell a car and then go well he was at high RPM's on the highway..... then the car was messed up.

And if you didn't mean any harm why did you try to sell the car saying "I love this car hate to let it go"

holy mini
oh and one more thing... I was just reading the This is NOT a place to make a bad seller thread IF....

yeah look closely at #2... I mean, he posted this 6 hrs after trading with me... give me a break...

1. You bought something that you knew was cheap and or crappy (edited) to start with.

2. You have a unresolved issue that given a few more days could change the entire situation

3. The person wasn't actually a bad seller.

holy mini
09-02-2006, 10:15 PM
because I do love the car and hate to let it go... if you only knew my life right now, maybe you all would actually be a little more patient and sympathetic... I don't expect it, but seriously, lets be adults and maybe try to know someone before we assume stuff...

justwongit
09-02-2006, 10:16 PM
^ oOOOOOOOooO you said shiity you suppose to be christian like......

MongolPup
09-02-2006, 10:17 PM
oh and one more thing... I was just reading the This is NOT a place to make a bad seller thread IF....

yeah look closely at #2... I mean, he posted this 6 hrs after trading with me... give me a break...

1. You bought something that you knew was cheap and or shitty to start with.

2. You have a unresolved issue that given a few more days could change the entire situation

Might be true but this thread isn't going anywhere lol.

holy mini
09-02-2006, 10:21 PM
^ isnt holy rollers a christian car club???? so... if you guys are christian why dont you let "brother" do the right thing?? trade the ls/Vtec for the s13?? and if you guys are such strong believers why are you guys in car shows and stuff?? i mean there is alot of girls showing alot of skin isnt that kinda promoting sex alittle bit??? and isnt that against the believe??

thanks for asking.

Yes I am a believer. I love cars and love car shows. Car shows are not about the girls. Some people go for that, but I don't have to be around it. I can just be around the cars... Ask Bobby Evans who runs NOPI, he will vouch for us as being involved with the cars and always willing to help in the show, but staying away from the girls. I will also say that those girls are hot... sure... and we are naturally going to veer our eyes that direction when they walk in our path... but it is what we do and think afterwards that makes the difference... I am in love with one person and one alone. I don't need anything else. But if you guys like that, cool. I think its a good form of entertainment for some. I don't agree with it, but if you like it and see nothing wrong with it, then GREAT, cause you get to enjoy it. I enjoy seeing the perfection that you all put into your cars. I mean, just like the MR2. I would rather look at it in detail and see what has been done to it, instead of looking at a girl in a bikini in detail... (we have all seen girls parts.. but some of the stuff people put on cars, we have never seen before in our lives!!!)

Hope this helps

holy mini
09-02-2006, 10:22 PM
^ oOOOOOOOooO you said shiity you suppose to be christian like......

who said what?

thanks, I edited it for you.

wantboost
09-02-2006, 10:22 PM
The clutch went pop on the way home, not 2 days later, ON THE WAY HOME!!!! You want to tell me it was his fault? You do not have any obligation to help him out but considering the circumstances but i hope that you will do the right and "christian" thing.

It looks like you sold him a piece of shit and are already selling the integra so you cant trade back. (dont use emisions as an excuse)

holy mini
09-02-2006, 10:26 PM
The clutch went pop on the way home, not 2 days later, ON THE WAY HOME!!!! You want to tell me it was his fault? You do not have any obligation to help him out but considering the circumstances but i hope that you will do the right and "christian" thing.

It looks like you sold him a piece of shit and are already selling the integra so you cant trade back. (dont use emisions as an excuse)

I stated before, the integra is not sold, and will not be sold till I get this situation resolved... Now if I get a serious buyer, I will contact the kid and see if he wants some cash reconcilation to help make sure the car is running right (I mean somewhere in the range of $500 should suffice... dont you think). As I told his father on the phone (again not his mother) the right thing will be done.

holy mini
09-02-2006, 10:28 PM
oh and how do you know the clutch went pop? did you see the car? did you drive it? he told me that the car would stay on after he released the clutch all the way.. Ask any mechanic, that ain't bad clutch... that's broke into pieces clutch which doesn't just happen with wear and tear... Am I right? If you are a certified mechanic and can say other wise then please post some facts, not just opinions.

holy mini
09-02-2006, 10:30 PM
I am loving this... Do any of you all go out on thursday nights with IA? If you do, I would love to set up to meet with you all. So you can get to know me personally, not just for a Christian label that you have put on me and a bad rap that has been blown out of proportion. Let me know.

wantboost
09-02-2006, 11:10 PM
(I mean somewhere in the range of $500 should suffice... dont you think). As I told his father on the phone (again not his mother) the right thing will be done. If it were me that would fix the problem. As for the pop comment i missread and apologize for that.

Djlin
09-03-2006, 12:49 AM

1. You bought something that you knew was cheap and or crappy (edited) to start with.

observe #2 unresolved issue that given a "few" more days could change the entire situation... you blew me off the first night when i was stuck on the side of the highway.. if there was HOPE which you did not give me of resolving the problem that night then i would not have started this thread.. you basically told me that you had no responsiblity over the car and we signed cars over..

bigdare23
09-03-2006, 01:07 AM

yeah really! especially if the integra was sold by then.

ct9a gsr
09-03-2006, 01:21 AM
This is a lot of hoopla over a dead clutch. A new OEM clutch and install really isn't that much money at all... why not split the costs and both parties be merry?

Djlin
09-03-2006, 01:22 AM
that being said, if you read his message he states that he had to drive the car at higher RPMs for a good bit... Anyone knows that that will tear up some stuff... all that heat... He could just as well have stopped then and there (when the car was still running)... and called me and I would have come picked the car up and taken it home... But he didn't... He kept going.
At that point he messed up something else in the car. Then he calls me when he is on the side of the road telling me that when he puts the car in gear and lets off the clutch, nothing happens (it doesn't stall out or anything). I had my mechanic friend john in the car with me and he said he had never heard of that before... If you all have ever had that happen, please let me know why that happens, cause I don't think that is due to wear and tear... but more abuse...

Why do you keep insisting i was abusing the car? its a STOCK 240 i was driving home with a friend that was a driving a van with my parts in it.. he did not know where to go and i was not in a familiar area also and i just got the car why would i abuse it? i drove regularly onto the highway once i drove on the highway i noticed the clutch slipping, i thought it was possibly something else, i didnt think he would trade me a car with a bad clutch because he seemed like a really good and cool person. so i drove a lil bit on i soon started having trouble keeping up with my friend because the clutch started slipping drastically and before i could pull over to call i was forced to as i barely made it to the side of the road...

That being said, the kid did not have his mom call me (if you are going to talk bad about me, please don't lie to the people on here... get the story straight). His dad called me and threatened to bring the law to my door. I told him that I would gladly work with him with whatever he felt was necessary. I haven't heard a thing since then, and now someone cracked in to my sig and put some nastiness on it... So I figured something had ot have been said.. welp here it is.

i called my mom telling her i was stuck on the side of the highway.. and she was so shocked and angry at both jeremiah and me, it was not my dad that he talked to it was a close friend of the family as my mom does not speak english fluently, i do not know if she spoke to him directly but she told me about how he responded and she told me he said nasty words that made it sound as if he knew what was wrong and wanted to ditch the car.

All I can say is that if you feel that I am dishonest then I am sorry. I would love to help out anyway I can, but please everyone, see both sides of the story before you go off on me... I am also sure that a few other people test drove the car and can say something about it... I just hope they find this thread... cause they can vouch for the car.

I will end by saying that He was not honest about his car. He said there was a Skunk 2 chipped ECU that was supposed to be there... (um there was a 94-95 GSR STOCK ECU but that's it).

Ok... now you would love to help me anyway you could.. that was not what you said that night to me on the phone you told me you felt sorry about what happened but it was not your problem anymore which was cold words that pierced through my ears as i was sitting there off the side of the road speechless.

I told you everything i knew about the car, i gave the phone number of the guy i bought it from i listed the information that was listed when i bought the car, i personally did not go and check the ECU but i do not know why the seller would lie about the ECU, but it was a hell of a deal and the car still is damn worth it even if that isnt a skunk 2 chipped ECU theres no rev limiter and the cars still strong, the ecu isnt going to keep the car from running.

I knew that I should never have traded, but I did and this is what I get. Thank you all for your post as it helps me realize that I do fall short every day... I mean, I never said I was perfect. You can take this as Holyrollerz or just me... Either way, I just ask that you would think of the problem lying in Jeremiah's Lap and not in the whole organization. I have failed in your eyes and I am sorry. I only look to better the situation as best as I can, or at least learn from my mistakes...

thank you all for your time

Jeremiah

i do not hold anything against holyrollerz, i was just appalled at how you reacted after what did happen i assure you i did not abuse the car and if the car was reliable as you said it was, it surely would not have left me on the side of the road that night. I really do hope that you do take some responsibility for what has happened.. currently i have spent a week over at a friends house to have a ride to school and work everyday.. which i really thank God that i have a friend like this. That he is providing for me even after this very hard time..

bigdare23
09-03-2006, 01:26 AM
This is a lot of hoopla over a dead clutch. A new OEM clutch and install really isn't that much money at all... why not split the costs and both parties be merry?

be forreal, A 94+integra (with ls/vtec) for a stock 92 240sx. That was already a lost (in my opinion). So that damn 240 should be damn near perfect. I believe the point is, THE DAMN CAR FUCKED UP WITH IN HOURS, NO MINUTES OF GETTING IT! I'll be pissed like hell. Then after the trade, the integra was already on the market to be sold. That was fishy!

Djlin
09-03-2006, 01:29 AM

i wish he would be a christian about it and at least offer to help pay for clutch and or labor costs.. as i said earlier.. im a student.. i traded for a daily driver.. i do not have alot of money i did not expect to have to throw in like $500+ right after getting a car because i do not have it..

Jin
09-03-2006, 02:40 AM
I can seriously vouch for Djlin due to the fact that we would have traded cars if the 3rd party came through.

He test drove my car. It was around a parking lot and literally did not take it over 3,000 rpms. All this stuff about abuse is a bunch of BS in my eyes.

I can also understand what Holy Mini is saying also because it is technically out of his hands. When i bought my M3 years ago i made sure to get a prebuy inspection done at BMW. That is entirely the buyers responsibility.

Yes it was wrong of holy mini to not disclose this information because apparently it was most likely a clutch issue and i truely believe anyone could tell a good clutch from a slipping clutch especially in their own cars.

Djlin is an honest, trusting guy. He took your word as the truth.

But i really give credit to holymini for coming on here knowing that he'll be torn a new one yet still trying to help fix the problem. Thats more than i would do.

2.0civic
09-03-2006, 08:49 AM
damn this whole situation sucks. Kinda seems like holymini only wanted the trade so
that he could flip your ls/v....could be wrong but i doubt it. As far as the emissions thing, get a po box in a county that doesnt require them, have 1 bill sent to it, and voila, no emissions.

as far as the clutch thing, i have blown 3 clutches and have NEVER done it in a day. in my old sol, my clutch slipped about 3 months before it needed replacement. When that clutch got pulled, it had ZEROP disc left and most of the rivets on it were shot. With that being said, i do beleive that the clutch issue was known. There should have been a better test drive but i geuss when someone takes your word on it then thats a little different.

Djlin
09-03-2006, 11:33 AM
damn this whole situation sucks. Kinda seems like holymini only wanted the trade so
that he could flip your ls/v....could be wrong but i doubt it. As far as the emissions thing, get a po box in a county that doesnt require them, have 1 bill sent to it, and voila, no emissions.

as far as the clutch thing, i have blown 3 clutches and have NEVER done it in a day. in my old sol, my clutch slipped about 3 months before it needed replacement. When that clutch got pulled, it had ZEROP disc left and most of the rivets on it were shot. With that being said, i do beleive that the clutch issue was known. There should have been a better test drive but i geuss when someone takes your word on it then thats a little different.

he knew about the emissions before we swapped cars i TOLD him it would not pass emissions he didnt care he told me that he probably knew someone that could do it for him.. i disclosed the information to him already, so i dont know why he is even trying to make that a problem ...

Djlin
09-03-2006, 11:34 AM
I can seriously vouch for Djlin due to the fact that we would have traded cars if the 3rd party came through.

He test drove my car. It was around a parking lot and literally did not take it over 3,000 rpms. All this stuff about abuse is a bunch of BS in my eyes.

I can also understand what Holy Mini is saying also because it is technically out of his hands. When i bought my M3 years ago i made sure to get a prebuy inspection done at BMW. That is entirely the buyers responsibility.

Yes it was wrong of holy mini to not disclose this information because apparently it was most likely a clutch issue and i truely believe anyone could tell a good clutch from a slipping clutch especially in their own cars.

Djlin is an honest, trusting guy. He took your word as the truth.

But i really give credit to holymini for coming on here knowing that he'll be torn a new one yet still trying to help fix the problem. Thats more than i would do.

thanks bmw.. i just hope he does come through.. and does try to help i mean anyone can get online and say stuff and make it seem as they are going to do something but actually taking steps and doing something is a different story..

ct9a gsr
09-03-2006, 12:00 PM
Not taking sides... but just getting facts clear.

1. It's very easy to destroy a clutch in 1 day... or in 1 hour... even one that works perfectly.

2. When the friction plate material is completely worn down BUT the clutch is still warm/hot from use, the car can still be driven but the flywheel will have to spin at a much higher rpm in order to engage the expanded remaining material on the friction plate.

3. When a clutch is dead, the car can be put into gear and not stall out... however, it won't move either.

holy mini
09-03-2006, 12:03 PM
be forreal, A 94+integra (with ls/vtec) for a stock 92 240sx. That was already a lost (in my opinion). So that damn 240 should be damn near perfect. I believe the point is, THE DAMN CAR FUCKED UP WITH IN HOURS, NO MINUTES OF GETTING IT! I'll be pissed like hell. Then after the trade, the integra was already on the market to be sold. That was fishy!

wow rummors travel fast...

1. THE TRADE WAS For a 92 240sx with an s15 front end conversion valued at around $1500 (VIS parts and real Silvia headlights)

2. THE TEG IS NOT SOLD!!! (PLEASE READ THE POSTS!!!!)

holy mini
09-03-2006, 12:04 PM
i wish he would be a christian about it and at least offer to help pay for clutch and or labor costs.. as i said earlier.. im a student.. i traded for a daily driver.. i do not have alot of money i did not expect to have to throw in like $500+ right after getting a car because i do not have it..

I would ask that people would not comment until they read all of my posts.

holy mini
09-03-2006, 12:08 PM

WOW PEOPLE ARE TAKING THIS TOTALLY WRONG>>> HE WANTED TO TRADE WITH ME!!!!! HE OFFERED IT AND PUSHED ME ON SUNDAY TO MEET UP WITH HIM!!!! HE INITIATED>>> NOT ME!!!

AGAIN PEOPLE TEST DROVE THE CAR AND TOLD ME NOTHING ABOUT A BAD CLUTCH>> I HAD NOT DRIVEN A 5sp 240 so never knew how their clutches work. I didn't know it was a bad clutch... and again, I drove it like 40 miles to get to our meeting point to trade... so I had just driven it that day. Comeon people... lets get our facts straight and read everything before we post... seriously...

holy mini
09-03-2006, 12:10 PM
he knew about the emissions before we swapped cars i TOLD him it would not pass emissions he didnt care he told me that he probably knew someone that could do it for him.. i disclosed the information to him already, so i dont know why he is even trying to make that a problem ...

yes I did know about the emissions issue. I mean this guys was straight up about as much as he could be... But lets look at this... He claims that he didn't know about the ECU, why do you guys believe him when I claim I didn't know about the clutch? Seriously... Again though, I'll take all I can get cause I know that in the end (as I stated before) all will work out and you guys will realize how nice a guy I really am!!!

Cause as a few people are saying, it is not really my responsibility... My hands are washed of the situation, but I am not like that, and am willing to help.

holy mini
09-03-2006, 12:12 PM
Not taking sides... but just getting facts clear.

1. It's very easy to destroy a clutch in 1 day... or in 1 hour... even one that works perfectly.

2. When the friction plate material is completely worn down BUT the clutch is still warm/hot from use, the car can still be driven but the flywheel will have to spin at a much higher rpm in order to engage the expanded remaining material on the friction plate.

3. When a clutch is dead, the car can be put into gear and not stall out... however, it won't move either.

I am glad to finally hear some smartness... Good, if it is just a clutch wearing out then that is wear and tear and I am willing to work with you on this... as I said before... So find out for sure that it will fix the problem then we'll talk. So we can get this resolved and finished!!!

holy mini
09-03-2006, 12:14 PM
well that's alll I can say for now. I am going out of town for a few days (till tuesday evening) so if I don't respond to the craziness then just give me some time to get back. I'll be back and ready for more answers. Cause I can do this all day. I am not as bad as you guys make me out to be. Although I am bad (we all are I think... there are no real honest people, just crooks with good acting skills... We can always make people think what we want... Its as DJjin said, the actions will show the truth... or something like that), just not that bad!!!

holy mini
09-03-2006, 12:25 PM
I will ask officially on here, can someone please stop posting false sigs on my profile? I believe it only to be a mod as I don't think anyone else has access to my account, but please lets keep this as adult as possible, so that the kid can get his stuff taken care of and be happy again!!!
Oh and thanks to all who have posted. I am really enjoying reading all this... Especially thanks to the guys who are stating facts and not taking sides...

holy mini
09-03-2006, 12:30 PM
I WAS JUST thinking about something... Djlin, didn't you, on the first test drive, say that the clutch was good??? I remember you saying that specifically. You were like, it shifts good, the clutch is good etc... Wow, I had totally forgot about that one... And when your buddy test drove it, he didn't care to comment on whether the clutch was bad or not... Interesting!!!

holy mini
09-03-2006, 01:08 PM
OK, I just sent an e-mail to DJlin after sending a PM with no response yesterday, I will ask that we hold off on any more comments until me and him can work this whole thing out... I am just as ready to clear it up as some of you are. (I know some of you just enjoy badmouthing people, and that's cool too...) That is what I am here for!!!

Thank you all for your patience.

2.0civic
09-03-2006, 07:48 PM
AGAIN PEOPLE TEST DROVE THE CAR AND TOLD ME NOTHING ABOUT A BAD CLUTCH>> I HAD NOT DRIVEN A 5sp 240 so never knew how their clutches work. I didn't know it was a bad clutch... and again, I drove it like 40 miles to get to our meeting point to trade... so I had just driven it that day. Comeon people... lets get our facts straight and read everything before we post... seriously...

Ok since you qouted me then yes, lets do get the facts straight and as i see it (being completely unbiased cause i know neither of you two):

1. ct9gsr is 100% right on the clutch post. YES, they can go out in a day. On a stock motor 240, probably not. the car will still run with no grip on the disc but wont pull

2. there was a trade involving a ls/v integra and a s15 front end 240. Within hours the 240's AC and clutch crapped out. you seem hung up on the fact you cant pass emissions which was CLEARLY (you said so yourself) disclosed beforehand.

3. someone talked to someone else about it and apparently you offered to help

4. you put the car on CL to "spark interest" without reposting it on IA. this is the only issue i have with the entire sitution really is that MAYBE you knew there could be something going on with the car and traded to flip the teg because you knew you could get more for it than you could the 240 since the FnF craze is going out. if you REALLY inteded on keeping it and not just to flip it, the car probably wouldnt be on CL but probably IL, honda-tech, and here instead if you want a real price, especially from enthusiast who want a swapped car

5. something else that strikes me as weird (kinda fishy but could just be me) is that you have no LEGAL obligation to do anything. I know your first response to this is going to have something to do with christianity so STOP. DONT bring your god into this....he didnt tell you to trade the car. anyway, not to stray off topic, but if you KNEW nothing was wrong when you traded, why do you feel so obliged(sp?) to help the guy out since he (from what you say) ragged it out right in front of you?? guilty feeling about something??

those are the facts as I see it. I may be completely wrong but thats the way the situation appears to me. if you hated trading the 240 so badly, trade back then both partys can be happy.

i may be completely wrong about the entire situation since i know NEITHER of you personally but im not taking sides on this until there is a mechanic checking it out

BABY J
09-03-2006, 08:56 PM
I agree w/ B18 hatch. The guy did not even make it home! HOLY, since you had SO may offers on this car, then it is marketable correct? I think you 2 need to trade back fair and square. THAT is the right thing to do IMO.

PS: a stock 240 is not gonna TOTALLY cook a clutch in one day. I know people that are drifting on stock clutches w/ modded engines... you can hurt 'em bad, but generally a bad clutch is gonna "tell on itself" long before it leaves you stranded beside the road.

2.0civic
09-03-2006, 09:00 PM
I agree w/ B18 hatch. The guy did not even make it home! HOLY, since you had SO may offers on this car, then it is marketable correct? I think you 2 need to trade back fair and square. THAT is the right thing to do IMO.

PS: a stock 240 is not gonna TOTALLY cook a clutch in one day. I know people that are drifting on stock clutches w/ modded engines... you can hurt 'em bad, but generally a bad clutch is gonna "tell on itself" long before it leaves you stranded beside the road.

exactly! my buddys turbo'd sohc vtec coupe started slipping above 5k for three weeks before he got stranded one day. we pulled the clutch out and it just fell apart (no more rivets). i would LOVE to see the mechanics decision on who was at fault. nopw if its like just a severely glazed disc or something, maybe, BUT if its done for, there is some warning. my amigos clutch slipped for 3 months on 33's before it got toasted and thats dogging the shit out of it

Djlin
09-04-2006, 12:50 AM
ok i emailed him back.. looking forward to hearing from him by tuesday until then please no more flaming, thanks everyone for comments will be updating on the situation soon

justwongit
09-04-2006, 02:30 PM
i agree with b18hatch and baby j

2.0civic
09-04-2006, 10:10 PM
any updates??

thanks, nice to know other people on the boards think logically

supergecko
09-05-2006, 09:06 AM
(I know some of you just enjoy badmouthing people, and that's cool too...)

i agree with babyj and b18hatch also...

i think it's not a matter of badmouthing people, i think it's people stating facts, and you getting offended by them.

facts are facts though... and for you to respond the way you do towards them is just suspicious all around.

BABY J
09-05-2006, 09:08 AM
It is really simple... HOLY all u have to do is think about it if the car you traded left you stranded beside the road on the way home. DO THE RIGHT THING man.

J MAN
09-05-2006, 09:21 AM
I have to say that all this is very unfortunate.

I have spoken many times to Holy Mini in the past & I resently joined the Holy Rollerz Club mostly for personal reasons.

I have been in the Auto Bussiness for 15 years and my best advice is this.

If all intentions are pure, Bad Deals are still Bad Deals.

Weather your a Christian or any other religion, it does not matter. Bad Deals are Bad.

If I sell a car to someone or trade with someone, I have to stay true to the bottom line.
What would Jesus do.
If I ask myself that, I usually loose the battle with myself and the situation repairs its self.

I sold a car to a family that I had installed the Eng from a Junk yard. The Warranty was for 30 days.
60 Days later, the Guy comes to the shop and the car is smoking like a train.
For about 60 seconds I thought, this is not my problem, a deal is a deal, how do I know its my fault.

What would Jesus do:thinking:

Problem solved. I put another Eng in the car and took a loss on the deal.
I have never missed a nights sleep over it.

To Holy Mini,
You know in your heart what you should do. It may not make you feel good now, but it will later.

As for the rest of you, Don't play the Christian Card all the Time, I am a Christian and I can tell you that most Christians are guilty of making some of the worst mistakes & decisions.
Usually its the Non Christians that think the Christians think they are so perfect. Worng is wrong no mater which side you spread your butter.;)

If you pushed me hard enough I could Cuss you out as good as the rest of them. I am getting too old & Fat to fight so I probably would run or Shoot
you:lmfao:

Import Atlanta is right, that the cars should be traded back.
You guys are prety cool & this goes to show that if a wrong has been done, it wont go unnoticed.:yes:

Keep your noses clean

J Man

Miranda
09-05-2006, 09:53 AM
No offense to Djlin, but you get what you pay for.

Not only did the guy do little to no real inspecting of his own, he didn't insist upon his own mechanic looking at the car. Was Holymini a shmuck? Maybe.

My advice to you, Djlin:

Let this be a learning experience for you. Knowledge is power, and doing whatever it takes to make sure you know EXACTLY what you're getting is key when trying to avoid problems like this. Next time, bring your own mechanic (or meet at a shop so both cars can be inspected) and DO YOUR HOMEWORK. Find out what kind of problems are common in the year and model of vehicle you are looking to buy/swap.

Now, in true IA fashion: You're a dumbass. EAD and get over it.

wantboost
09-05-2006, 09:57 AM
^^^ you ma'am, are the dumbass. The situation looks like it is going to get resolved lets leave it at that.

BABY J
09-05-2006, 09:59 AM
Her APPROACH makes her look like a dumba$s, but she is right. Had it beeen a month later and he tried to trade back I'd say deal with it... but he NEVER MADE IT HOME... and that's just crazy. LOL. I am sure he has already learned his lesson.

wantboost
09-05-2006, 10:05 AM
Had it beeen a month later and he tried to trade back I'd say deal with it... but he NEVER MADE IT HOME... and that's just crazy. LOL. I am sure he has already learned his lesson.
^^exactly

Miranda
09-05-2006, 10:06 AM
^^^ you ma'am, are the dumbass. The situation looks like it is going to get resolved lets leave it at that.
Hardly.

The biggest issue here is that HolyMini has ABSOLUTELY no obligation to "do right" by him. If he chooses to be a jerk about it, there's no legal recourse for Djlin, and that is no one's fault but Djlin's for choosing to be an uninformed consumer.

He's lucky that a dialogue has been opened (if that truly has happened) and there's some negotiation there. But this is ultimately his (Djlin's) own fault. You can call me a dumbass if you'd like, but I've never been burned by a less than honest car owner, because I have the forthought to realize that people will do whatever it takes to sell their hunk of crap, regardless of whether or not that means ommitting a few important details. I always have my own specialist inspect any major property purchase I am considering.

Are you saying that he should be given something because he was not clear enough about a warranty or mitigating factors clause? Maybe it's ok that he never had a third party inspect it? :rolleyes: Please.

wantboost
09-05-2006, 10:15 AM
The biggest issue here is that HolyMini has ABSOLUTELY no obligation to "do right" by him.

I believe i have stated this in one of my previous posts.

wantboost
09-05-2006, 10:20 AM
Are you saying that he should be given something because he was not clear enough about a warranty or mitigating factors clause? Maybe it's ok that he never had a third party inspect it? :rolleyes: Please.
I said it died on the way home, keep rambling on with legalities if you must, I trust you know what the right thing to do is.

BABY J
09-05-2006, 10:21 AM
No1 is arguing OBLIGATION Miranda so why are you? If you drop your ice cream on the way out of the door at Dairy Queen they will give you another one for free even though they are not OBLIGATED to. OBLIGATION is not the argument... DOING THE RIGHT THING is the argument. This thread could have ended after J-MAN's post.

wantboost
09-05-2006, 10:22 AM
This thread could have ended after J-MAN's post. should have ;) btw +1 babyj
edit: must spread rep before giving to baby j again

B16a2 Civic
09-05-2006, 10:27 AM
ehhh, you can obligate deez nutz

BABY J
09-05-2006, 10:27 AM

LOL @ B

Miranda
09-05-2006, 10:42 AM
I said it died on the way home, keep rambling on with legalities if you must, I trust you know what the right thing to do is.
Get over yourselves. I'm stating my opinion on open forums and you're ridiculing me for it. Now that Im defending my position, you're telling me that you already stated what I'm saying?? If you agree with what Im saying, then don't go running your piehole. While I feel for the Kid, it doesn't change the fact that it's his own fault. Don't get all offended when I don't jump on the "Holymini is horrible and Djlin is a poor innocent kid with no responsibility in this matter" bandwagon.

wantboost
09-05-2006, 10:56 AM
LOL, I am not going to waste my time with you anymore. If you can not comprehend what i have been saying then it would be a waste to go into further detail.

No1 is arguing OBLIGATION Miranda so why are you? If you drop your ice cream on the way out of the door at Dairy Queen they will give you another one for free even though they are not OBLIGATED to. OBLIGATION is not the argument... DOING THE RIGHT THING is the argument. This thread could have ended after J-MAN's post.

There you go hope you can understand this time :goodjob:

Miranda
09-05-2006, 11:11 AM
LOL, I am not going to waste my time with you anymore. If you can not comprehend what i have been saying then it would be a waste to go into further detail.

There you go hope you can understand this time :goodjob:
You're barking up the wrong tree here. Sorry, try again. You and BabyJ are trying to argue apples and oranges with me. I am not concerned with what the right thing is. I'm concerned with the fact that you can very rarely EVER expect others to do the right thing. What's important is to learn not to put yourself in the position where you are dependent upon another's willingness to do the right thing. That very rarely works out well. If you are intent upon encouraging ignorance and discouraging criticism, it is you, sir, who truly doesn't understand.

supergecko
09-05-2006, 11:20 AM
I have to say that all this is very unfortunate.

I have spoken many times to Holy Mini in the past & I resently joined the Holy Rollerz Club mostly for personal reasons.

I have been in the Auto Bussiness for 15 years and my best advice is this.

If all intentions are pure, Bad Deals are still Bad Deals.

Weather your a Christian or any other religion, it does not matter. Bad Deals are Bad.

If I sell a car to someone or trade with someone, I have to stay true to the bottom line.
What would Jesus do.
If I ask myself that, I usually loose the battle with myself and the situation repairs its self.

I sold a car to a family that I had installed the Eng from a Junk yard. The Warranty was for 30 days.
60 Days later, the Guy comes to the shop and the car is smoking like a train.
For about 60 seconds I thought, this is not my problem, a deal is a deal, how do I know its my fault.

What would Jesus do:thinking:

Problem solved. I put another Eng in the car and took a loss on the deal.
I have never missed a nights sleep over it.

To Holy Mini,
You know in your heart what you should do. It may not make you feel good now, but it will later.

As for the rest of you, Don't play the Christian Card all the Time, I am a Christian and I can tell you that most Christians are guilty of making some of the worst mistakes & decisions.
Usually its the Non Christians that think the Christians think they are so perfect. Worng is wrong no mater which side you spread your butter.;)

If you pushed me hard enough I could Cuss you out as good as the rest of them. I am getting too old & Fat to fight so I probably would run or Shoot
you:lmfao:

Import Atlanta is right, that the cars should be traded back.
You guys are prety cool & this goes to show that if a wrong has been done, it wont go unnoticed.:yes:

Keep your noses clean

J Man

bump this quote, this should have ended with this reply -_-

ruah_23
09-05-2006, 03:45 PM
Let this be a learning experience for you. Knowledge is power, and doing whatever it takes to make sure you know EXACTLY what you're getting is key when trying to avoid problems like this. Next time, bring your own mechanic (or meet at a shop so both cars can be inspected) and DO YOUR HOMEWORK. Find out what kind of problems are common in the year and model of vehicle you are looking to buy/swap.

I completely agree with you Miranda. I had the same thing happen to me awhile back in January. I traded my 95 hath +1k with a 300 zx that gave all sorts of problems. The guy who traded me helped me out but didn't solve the problem. I was lucky enough to found a buyer who know abt the car. Ever since than I tried my best not to do anymore trades especially on a project car where you need to know the history and all. I've lost money and I still miss the hatch till now.

Hollymini I applaud u for trying to help. I don't know why you guys are giving him a hard time. He said that he will accept the trade back if a mechanic will come by and check the car, and he even said that he will compensate some money if he manage to sell the car on craiglist. Did the guy who traded me did that at all? NO..All he asked me to do was to go to some websites and learn abt the car.

Djin I know the feeling especially when u left stranded in the middle of the road and it's your only car. I hope you learned your lesson.

As far as the christianity thing goes...how the hell that subject got into this thread?? oh yeah It's IA I remember.

And as far as the arguments between miranda and u guys, I have no idea what ii is abt.

B16a2 Civic
09-05-2006, 04:03 PM

hellll nnaaahhhh

Hulud
09-05-2006, 04:05 PM
As far as the christianity thing goes...how the hell that subject got into this thread?? oh yeah It's IA I remember.

thats a toughie.... maybe his name?

jk

but i think it was his name though

Djlin
09-05-2006, 04:44 PM
oh trust me.. i learned my lesson miranda.. ive been to work late, to school, missed 2 days of school which i cannot afford to miss anymore and bumming rides off friends and living at a friends house all due to this.. and just praying and hoping to get back on my feet again... he got my email and told me he is going to reply by tonight.. so ill be patiently waiting.

BABY J
09-05-2006, 06:20 PM
Get over yourselves. I'm stating my opinion on open forums and you're ridiculing me for it. Now that Im defending my position, you're telling me that you already stated what I'm saying?? If you agree with what Im saying, then don't go running your piehole. While I feel for the Kid, it doesn't change the fact that it's his own fault. Don't get all offended when I don't jump on the "Holymini is horrible and Djlin is a poor innocent kid with no responsibility in this matter" bandwagon.

SWING... and a miss. Get over YOURself!! Yes you are stating your opinion... no1 cares b/c you are missing the WHOLE POINT!!! We ALREADY moved on far from that fact that he DID indeed trade the guy fair and square. Let me make it idiot-proof for you... WE ALL KNOW THAT A TRADE IS A TRADE... give yourself a hand. NOW... knowing that, what ELSE can you offer to this thread?? No1 is riduculing you for anything, other than saying we have moved pretty far away from the "well, you traded w/ him" bit. In fact, the FIRST POST takes care of this fact. And since you want to be technical, it is NOT his fault... he did the right thing and he test drove the vehicle. Guess what, if you buy a used car and the test drive goes fine... you can STILL get maintenace from the dealer if it is in a short period of time. Whether he signed a contract, called his mom, wiped his ass, kissed his girfriend or not... the "trade" was NOT complete if he didn't get home. It does not take a genius to know that. Hell we could argue ANY point to dilute what the REAL problem is... we could sit here and argue for 3 hoursthat he didn't get a Carfax report and that would mean NOTHING b/c that has no bearing on the clutch problem --> JUST like arguing what the OBLIGATION is has no bearing. Tell ya what Miranda... go buy a plane ticket from Atlanta to New York. For shits and giggles, we'll say the plane has problems --> let's just say the CLUTCH went out and the plane is forced to land in DC. The airline tells you that it's YOUR responsibilty to get yourself to New York. I mean you DID do the research to make sure you were on the correct plane... so it's your OWN fault right Miranda? You should have flew that particular plane to NY ahead of time to make sure that it would make it the whole way.

Look... we are not saying the AC went out. We are not saying the taillights do not work. We are not saying that the sunroof leaks. A MAJOR portion of the cars driveline took a dump before the car made it 50 miles under normal driving operation... deal or no deal that's CRAP --> used or new, trade or cash, there is no way to slice it he needs to trade the cars back. At the VERY minimum definition of the word, and all other creature comforts aside, a CAR is something that should get you from point a to point B. They traded CARS, and 1 of those cars did not hold up to the definition of what a car is, and what a car does.

/thread

Miranda
09-05-2006, 07:51 PM
oh trust me.. i learned my lesson miranda.. ive been to work late, to school, missed 2 days of school which i cannot afford to miss anymore and bumming rides off friends and living at a friends house all due to this.. and just praying and hoping to get back on my feet again... he got my email and told me he is going to reply by tonight.. so ill be patiently waiting.
Well I'm glad that something decent came out of this. Next time you'll be a much more consciencous buyer. Hope everything works out for you in the meantime.

T-Mo Goodie
09-05-2006, 07:52 PM
I agree with B18 and Baby J to a certain extent. I think that HOLY should maybe pay for half the labor and the clutch but trading back is a NO NO.

Only because DJlin wanted the car SOOOO badly. He rushed the trade through, as stated in previous posts. So I feel since he pushed to get the car so fast, then he should incur some of the debt. The right thing is what Holy stated paying for the cost.

NOW......./thread

Miranda
09-05-2006, 07:52 PM
SWING... and a miss. Get over YOURself!! Yes you are stating your opinion... no1 cares b/c you are missing the WHOLE POINT!!! We ALREADY moved on far from that fact that he DID indeed trade the guy fair and square. Let me make it idiot-proof for you... WE ALL KNOW THAT A TRADE IS A TRADE... give yourself a hand. NOW... knowing that, what ELSE can you offer to this thread?? No1 is riduculing you for anything, other than saying we have moved pretty far away from the "well, you traded w/ him" bit. In fact, the FIRST POST takes care of this fact. And since you want to be technical, it is NOT his fault... he did the right thing and he test drove the vehicle. Guess what, if you buy a used car and the test drive goes fine... you can STILL get maintenace from the dealer if it is in a short period of time. Whether he signed a contract, called his mom, wiped his ass, kissed his girfriend or not... the "trade" was NOT complete if he didn't get home. It does not take a genius to know that. Hell we could argue ANY point to dilute what the REAL problem is... we could sit here and argue for 3 hoursthat he didn't get a Carfax report and that would mean NOTHING b/c that has no bearing on the clutch problem --> JUST like arguing what the OBLIGATION is has no bearing. Tell ya what Miranda... go buy a plane ticket from Atlanta to New York. For shits and giggles, we'll say the plane has problems --> let's just say the CLUTCH went out and the plane is forced to land in DC. The airline tells you that it's YOUR responsibilty to get yourself to New York. I mean you DID do the research to make sure you were on the correct plane... so it's your OWN fault right Miranda? You should have flew that particular plane to NY ahead of time to make sure that it would make it the whole way.

Look... we are not saying the AC went out. We are not saying the taillights do not work. We are not saying that the sunroof leaks. A MAJOR portion of the cars driveline took a dump before the car made it 50 miles under normal driving operation... deal or no deal that's CRAP --> used or new, trade or cash, there is no way to slice it he needs to trade the cars back. At the VERY minimum definition of the word, and all other creature comforts aside, a CAR is something that should get you from point a to point B. They traded CARS, and 1 of those cars did not hold up to the definition of what a car is, and what a car does.

/thread
Baby J, you're an idiot. He did not buy a used car from a dealer. He bought it from a private seller. And yes, the trade was complete THE MINUTE THEY SIGNED ALL APPLICABLE PAPERWORK. Therefore, HolyMini has NO LEGAL OBLIGATION to do anything to help the kid out. If he wanted to, he could stick his middle finger up in the air and tell DJlin to fuck off, and there would be nothing anyone could do about it. That's what happens when you trade cars as is. Perhaps you should double check your legal knowledge before you make stupid remarks.

/life pleez.

BABY J
09-05-2006, 07:59 PM
I love you Miranda. :) It's okay 2 disagree.

Miranda
09-05-2006, 08:00 PM
I love you Miranda. :) It's okay 2 disagree.
Damn straight babes! *smooches*

BABY J
09-05-2006, 08:01 PM
Baby J, you're an idiot. He did not buy a used car from a dealer. He bought it from a private seller. And yes, the trade was complete THE MINUTE THEY SIGNED ALL APPLICABLE PAPERWORK. Therefore, HolyMini has NO LEGAL OBLIGATION to do anything to help the kid out. If he wanted to, he could stick his middle finger up in the air and tell DJlin to fuck off, and there would be nothing anyone could do about it. That's what happens when you trade cars as is. Perhaps you should double check your legal knowledge before you make stupid remarks.

/life pleez.

FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME!!!! OBLIGATION IS NOT THE ARGUMENT BONEHEAD!!!! It is YOUR argument, but it is NOT the point that ANY1 was trying to argue b4 your post. ATTENTION EVERY1 - HOLY is not OBLIGATED by law to do anything... we are ALL AWARE OF THIS!!!! Please post again and argue another point that EVERY1 ALREADY KNOWS!!! Sheesh. :)

BABY J
09-05-2006, 08:03 PM
I like Miranda. She def holds her ground in any thread. But the point that most people are attempting to get across is what is simply the RIGHT thing to do. That's all.

MongolPup
09-05-2006, 08:04 PM
Props to you two...I thought it had down graded to DIAF I HATE YOU YOUR WRONG DRIVE OFF A CLIFF HONDA SUCKS AWD SUCKS! but you guys managed to pull it out.

BABY J
09-05-2006, 08:05 PM
Hey, that's what IA is for huh Miranda? LOL.

Miranda
09-05-2006, 08:05 PM
FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME!!!! OBLIGATION IS NOT THE ARGUMENT BONEHEAD!!!! It is YOUR argument, but it is NOT the point that ANY1 was trying to argue b4 your post. ATTENTION EVERY1 - HOLY is not OBLIGATED by law to do anything... we are ALL AWARE OF THIS!!!! Please post again and argue another point that EVERY1 ALREADY KNOWS!!! Sheesh. :)
For the eleventybillionth time, my original remark was not directed towards YOUR conversations. I made my remark because the bandwagoners decided to condemn HolyMini as the bad guy when the ultimate responsibility is Djlin's.

Here's a hint for ya hon:

Adult reasoning = the ability to think beyond the black and white; instead using abstract thought to form a deeper understanding of comments and concepts set forth by others.

In other words, there is no spoon.

Miranda
09-05-2006, 08:08 PM
I like Miranda. She def holds her ground in any thread. But the point that most people are attempting to get across is what is simply the RIGHT thing to do. That's all.
No, I understand what you guys are saying. I just don't think that's black and white. This is a grey situation BECAUSE of the piss poor manner in which the two people involved went about completing the transaction. So who really knows what the right thing is? And right from who's perspective? It's not like the guy violated a contract or agreement. That's where I'm coming from.

BABY J
09-05-2006, 08:10 PM
Right. you are thinking in LEGAL terms, where most are thinking in moral terms. I was not saying you were WRONG. We are just looking at it 2 diff ways... I put myself in BOTH of their shoes... and I would trade back no matter if I was HOLY or DJ, I would feel like that was the right thing to do no matter which side I was on, b/c I am not in the business of giving some1 a shitty deal.

Evil Goat
09-05-2006, 08:10 PM
sounds like a stroke of bad luck to me.....especially if youve driven the car a few times, strike that up as a mistake you wont make again.....never just drive a car around a neighborhood, anytime i test drive a vehicle im going to purchase i will always, whether or not the owner is with me, take it to the nearest interstate and romp the shit out of it....the only car i haent done this to was my cobra a bought last year, but i knew the owner, and the car and knew i was getting a good deal....other than that, even on the bikes ive purchased, all have seen 100+ before i hand over cash for good....thats just a given

haha, now that i think of it when i purchased my trailblazer from a stealership a few weeks ago i took it out on 75 and hit 110 before i had to get off the next exit to go back :screwy:

Miranda
09-05-2006, 08:15 PM
Right. you are thinking in LEGAL terms, where most are thinking in moral terms. I was not saying you were WRONG. We are just looking at it 2 diff ways... I put myself in BOTH of their shoes... and I would trade back no matter if I was HOLY or DJ, I would feel like that was the right thing to do no matter which side I was on, b/c I am not in the business of giving some1 a shitty deal.
I DO tend to look at things more in legal terms, but I also see that there are 3 sides to every story.

I talked to a buddy of mine who's a big tranny guy. I asked him if one harsh launch could royally fuck up a stock clutch to a 1992 vehicle. He said it was definitely possible.

I guess the question is of causation. Whose actions constituted the bulk of the causation for the damage. Not having been in the car to know exactly what happened, I can't tell you. I guess none of us will ever really know.

HeLLo iM iZzY
09-05-2006, 08:20 PM
damn that powerade was refreshing.

VTECin5th
09-05-2006, 08:48 PM
fuk thats sad

DavidTB8889
09-05-2006, 09:33 PM
I talked to Holymini about buying this car, the clutch was perfectly fine, the only way the clutch would go out so fast is if someone drove on it hard and/or dumped it at high RPMs repeatedly, back off holymini, i have bought a 240 from him and it had no problems, what he does for money is buy/sell/trade cars, he didnt try to rip this guy off and im almost positive that the car had no clutch problems.... so back OFF!!!

Djlin
09-05-2006, 09:34 PM
I talked to Holymini about buying this car, drove it and the clutch was perfectly fine, the only way the clutch would go out so fast is if someone drove on it hard and/or dumped it at high RPMs repeatedly, back off holymini, i have bought a 240 from him and it had no problems, what he does for money is buy/sell/trade cars, he didnt try to rip this guy off and im almost positive that the car had no clutch problems.... so back OFF!!!

did you take it on the highway? did you go past 4-5k rpm?

2.0civic
09-05-2006, 11:08 PM
staying open for now

holy mini
09-06-2006, 11:27 AM

yeah I got home late and was dead tired from the week, so I didn't get a chance last night, but am reading all this and his e-mail and am working on replying...

B16a2 Civic
09-06-2006, 04:18 PM

bump cause appreantly this comment was very offensive to holy mini's friend

MachNU
09-06-2006, 05:17 PM
I dont now i am thinking bad luck for theys people. becuase it seems to me, if this thing jsut up and broke...what a few miles after it was traded...doesnt seem like the previous owners fault. i mean in this thing was that close to breaking down, but yet it made it all the way to the kids house traded and drove away and then *PUFF* broke...seems like maybe part of the story is missing. Becuase things generally dont jsut go *PUFF*. Even more so when it comes to the clutch ad transmission. I mean thats just not something you miss, and all of a sudden the clutch jsut completely going. Becuase to me it seems like it would start faulting and then slowly start failing, something that would be noticeable the minute the kid drove it out of his neighborhood. So i agree that Holymini is not at fault, but its dam kind of him to try and help the kid.

just my :2cents:

Hulud
09-06-2006, 07:46 PM
bump cause appreantly this comment was very offensive to holy mini's friend
let me guess, was it spiderman_usmc? LOLOL

quickdodgeŽ
09-06-2006, 08:13 PM

No. They being a "Christian" car club makes the club look bad. Dumbasses. Later, QD.

B16a2 Civic
09-07-2006, 07:25 AM
hell nah QD LIRL

Hulud
09-07-2006, 07:48 AM
i love when lurkers send pms like they know what the fuck is going on LOLOLOL

B16a2 Civic
09-07-2006, 07:51 AM
oh yeah, he was the one who pm'd me
spiderman_usmc

2.0civic
09-07-2006, 10:29 AM
so a little more than aweek, and still no resolvement??

Hulud
09-07-2006, 10:38 AM
thats how it looks

2.0civic
09-07-2006, 10:44 AM
shit i cant figure out what the fuck is taking so long about this

B16a2 Civic
09-07-2006, 10:45 AM
well according to his friend, holy mini feels like shit over this situation

quickdodgeŽ
09-07-2006, 11:03 AM
well according to his friend, holy mini feels like shit over this situation

No. He feels bad about this:

A Priest has died after trying to demonstrate how Jesus walked on water.

Evangelist preacher Franck Kabele, 35, told his congregation he could repeat the biblical miracle.

But he drowned after walking out to sea from a beach in the capital Libreville in Gabon, west Africa.

One eyewitness said: "He told churchgoers he'd had a revelation that if he had enough faith, he could walk on water like Jesus.

"He took his congregation to the beach saying he would walk across the Komo estuary, which takes 20 minutes by boat.

"He walked into the water, which soon passed over his head and he never came back."

Later, QD.

2.0civic
09-07-2006, 11:06 AM
LIRL!! +1

Djlin
09-07-2006, 01:26 PM
he emailed me asking 2 whether i want to trade back or he will help me pay for part of the clutch.. i already ordered a clutch and a flywheel to avoid resurfacing.. since it took so long and it supposedly comes in today ordered it last week borrowing money from friends.. should i trade back and try to resell the clutch and flywheel or see if he can help pay for the labor?

MR2DR
09-07-2006, 03:07 PM
i am tempted to say trade back since he was going to sell the integra anyways, however, you said that you traded the teg cause u didn't have the funds to keep it, my suggestion is to ask holymini to help pay for the labor, just my $.02

B16a2 Civic
09-07-2006, 03:11 PM
you really want the 240 right....just ask him to help pay man
let me know when this is resolved

Hulud
09-07-2006, 03:51 PM
you really want the 240 right....just ask him to help pay man
let me know when this is resolved
hooray for common sense

BABY J
09-07-2006, 04:45 PM
tsk tsk tsk... LS/VTEC for 240s. What the FUCK are noobs doing on the internet. BONEHEAD MOVE. GL.

HeLLo iM iZzY
09-07-2006, 09:36 PM
TRADE BaCK!!!!

You should've be ashamed of letting an Integra go for an 240.. tsk tsk
As a past owner of 2 Integras I should beat your fuckin ass and fuckin blah blah...I dont know what im talkin about, but good luck with your situation here.

holy mini
09-07-2006, 10:14 PM
So basically, it seems like he never wanted to trade back in the first place. Since he bought a new, I am assuming performance, Clutch and flywheel (with his poor college student budget) a week ago... Wasnt' that right after the trade?

I offered the trade back right away but he didn't want to do that. So then I also offered for one of my friends to put the clutch in, that way I can pay my friend later for the labor, since I have negative money right now, and the situation can get resolved right away... My friend is a certified mechanic who works at a dealership so he knows his stuff... But now the kid is saying that he has already scheduled for someone to put the clutch and flywheel in for $300 and wants me to pay half.

I am going to ask you all what should be done. I do not have the $$$ to pay right now, so I cannot pay for half the labor, but again my friend can put the clutch in and has agreed to let me pay him later for the labor...

So lets start the suggestions...

holy mini
09-07-2006, 10:15 PM
I guess the nice thing about this thread is that I am up to like 172 posts now!!!

preferredduck
09-07-2006, 10:43 PM
sounds like holy mini was trying to make some godly cash, i would never sell someone a car with a slipping clutch, and if they were stranded 30 mins after the trade i would go to help them b/c i know the car better that them, all you christians are the same, die ahrd one, look at george bush for example, god this and terror that, but he doesn't care about anything but his bank account. notice how the pastor at a church drives a cadillac, the collection plate pays for that. kaching bitch!!! you want that titanium cross right asshole!!!

preferredduck
09-07-2006, 10:47 PM
But now the kid is saying that he has already scheduled for someone to put the clutch and flywheel in for $300 and wants me to pay half.

I am going to ask you all what should be done. I do not have the $$$ to pay right now, so I cannot pay for half the labor, but again my friend can put the clutch in and has agreed to let me pay him later for the labor...

So lets start the suggestions...[/QUOTE]
i'll give you $300 for the ls/vtec since you don't need it, and then you will know what it feels like to be :idb: by a hollyroller!!! next he will try to recruit everyone for church, so he can get a caddy!!! seriously, i'll give you $300 since you turned around and listed the car. you won't need it where you are going anyway.

later

preferredduck
09-07-2006, 10:50 PM
this is so much fun, but i believe in do unto others as others do unto you!!! btw, when you keep posting holy mini, you are acting guilty as hell, and i know people.

Djlin
09-07-2006, 11:42 PM
update on page 1 of the clutch..

Djlin
09-07-2006, 11:46 PM
So basically, it seems like he never wanted to trade back in the first place. Since he bought a new, I am assuming performance, Clutch and flywheel (with his poor college student budget) a week ago... Wasnt' that right after the trade?

I offered the trade back right away but he didn't want to do that. So then I also offered for one of my friends to put the clutch in, that way I can pay my friend later for the labor, since I have negative money right now, and the situation can get resolved right away... My friend is a certified mechanic who works at a dealership so he knows his stuff... But now the kid is saying that he has already scheduled for someone to put the clutch and flywheel in for $300 and wants me to pay half.

Umm.. i would have traded back if you allowed me the option to right after the incident i didn't order a clutch until a week after. i ordered a flywheel and clutch combo because it was cheap considering i would have to resurface the flywheel, i had to borrow considerable amounts of money from my mother and my friends.

I offered the trade back right away but he didn't want to do that. So then I also offered for one of my friends to put the clutch in, that way I can pay my friend later for the labor,

^^^ he did not offer to trade back until yesterday which was far beyond the time period which i needed a car.. he offered a friend to put in the clutch after i already scheduled a mechanic to put the clutch in for me.

i would still trade back if he would pay for what i had to pay for the clutch and labor costs which it doesnt seem like he can do.

BABY J
09-07-2006, 11:51 PM
Amazing. Better be glad it wasn't me who got the bad end of this deal. WHOOOO.

BABY J
09-07-2006, 11:54 PM
OH SHIT!!!! I just looked at the pics on page 1.... CRAZY!!! GET YOUR LS/VTEC back!! WTF!!!!!! That bitch is POWDER!!! And as I said earlier... you do NOT cook a clutch to the point of being stranded beside the road w/ a STOCK 240... clutches are resilient even in the hands of dumbasses and they FADE and "tell on themselves" long before being reduced to powder. This is BS. Yeah, you mighta been a dumbass for even attempting the trade... but that doesn't mean you should have gotten this bad of a deal.

justwongit
09-07-2006, 11:59 PM
^ agree

holy mini
09-08-2006, 12:29 AM
nice pics... dang that thing is fried... So that's how a clutch looks when it is daily driven and not abused and goes out? Lets get some mechanic's points of views on this bad boy...

holy mini
09-08-2006, 12:40 AM
well I noticed his comments under the pics... I can have many people vouch for the fact that 1st off I have never drifted in my life, unless you count driving my f150 on wet pavement and slipping... secondly, I have proof that it was owned by a lady before me and she would not have drifted it (at least I have never seen a 40 yr old lady drift...). the mud on the car was from the lady's yard where she parked the car... I have full contact info for her in case you don't believe... But you guys believe what you want. I am trying to work out a solution with the kid but he seems like he wants it his way or the highway... I am willing to work but he has to be able to work with me too... which he seems not willing to do. Again, I am ready to trade the vehicles back, oh and you can just get a refund on the clutch and flywheel cause you didn't buy it but a week ago...

So just give me my car back and I will give you yours back... Lets clear this whole thing up right now... It seems like if you don't want to trade back then you are happy with the car and I can do no more... Again, I am open to serious suggestions, not just some stupid speculation about me wanting to rip someone off... I think we are past that now (hopefully).

Kalifornia087
09-08-2006, 12:51 AM
[QUOTE=holy mini]
QUOTE]

When a clutch is fucked, it's fucked. Period.

And that clutch is WASTED.

holy mini
09-08-2006, 12:53 AM
nice explanation... that's awesome!!!

Kalifornia087
09-08-2006, 12:53 AM
nice explanation... that's awesome!!!

The Truth is simple. no long explanation needed!

B16a2 Civic
09-08-2006, 07:25 AM
honestly, thats that some considerable wear on teh clutch, someone was either ridin the clutch for about months maybe a year straight or thats the orginal clutch from 1992 which is the year that car was made.....ether way, it takes time to wear a clutch down to that point

Hulud
09-08-2006, 08:40 AM

im sorry but if i was that kid i wouldnt let you friend install the clutch, theres no liability if something fucks up, id want you to split the cost with me.

2.0civic
09-08-2006, 12:06 PM
that clutch was already fucked....no way that would have happened in thirty minutes...

holymini, you are trying to beat around the bush, just either trade back or pay half, that simple. You HAD to know that clutch was slipping before you traded and if you didnt, you are a dumbass. and as far as your friend putting in a new one, i wouldnt do it either....youve already fucked him once, dont let it happen twice

holy mini
09-08-2006, 01:47 PM
As Stated before. I offered the trade back. I wanted to trade back. He did not accept. He wants the car. I then offered to have someone put the clutch in which is the best I can offer at this time. He declined that. After going through this whole process and trying work with him. It seems as if nothing is working out. The offer still stands:

1. TRADE BACK!!! (I would prefer this one at this time)

2. Have my certified mechanic put the clutch in.

If either one cannot be accepted, then I think I have done all I can do.
Thank you all for your posts. You have been a lot of fun. This will be my last post on the matter and I appreciate all the communication in all of this. We have gotten like 10 pages out of this crazy thing!!! How fun are these forums.

justwongit
09-08-2006, 01:55 PM
he did want a trade back are you stupid or dumb? really..

Jesus
09-08-2006, 02:40 PM
My child holymini...

You're a fuck up.

B16a2 Civic
09-08-2006, 02:45 PM
oh n0ez

HalfBaked
09-08-2006, 02:48 PM
Oh snap!

Jesus is pisssssed!

Hulud
09-08-2006, 03:14 PM
My child holymini...

You're a fuck up.
http://www.tortoise74.me.uk/images/evenjesus.jpg

Jesus
09-08-2006, 03:17 PM
Seriously, I can't stand that kid.

And the holyrollerz? Fuck that.

I drive a fucking Chariot bitches, A CHARIOT! You don't see me with a nasty body kit, some trashy wheels or ugly lights on my FUCKING CHARIOT!

DJ XtRaKŠ
09-08-2006, 03:30 PM
BWHAHAHAHHAHA, even Jesus is up in this bitch!!!!!!!!!

MR2DR
09-08-2006, 04:25 PM
hell naw, behold the words of the Lord.

Djlin
09-08-2006, 04:57 PM
As Stated before. I offered the trade back. I wanted to trade back. He did not accept. He wants the car. I then offered to have someone put the clutch in which is the best I can offer at this time. He declined that. After going through this whole process and trying work with him. It seems as if nothing is working out. The offer still stands:

Thank you all for your posts. You have been a lot of fun. This will be my last post on the matter and I appreciate all the communication in all of this. We have gotten like 10 pages out of this crazy thing!!! How fun are these forums.

Ok.. the car is already in the shop due to delay of him getting back to me telling me to trade back the day i got the car in the shop which was yesterday it is already in the shop meaning i have to put out money either way.. i will trade cars back if u pay for the clutch and labor if not then why cant you even put out some money to pay for labor? you already got me in this far.

2.0civic
09-08-2006, 05:06 PM

Whats "fun" is the fact that you REALLY dont seem serious about this at all...UNLESS your mechanic cannot offer a warranty, then thats a BS solution

preferredduck
09-08-2006, 08:55 PM
those pics are nasty, holymini how do you sleep at night!!! You make it seem like the kid got :idb: by jesus himself. No wonder you are a christian, you have to ask for forgivness everyday when you :idb: someone over!!! I say we ban him to an island with a bunch of child molesting preachers!!! and let the fun begin!!!

preferredduck
09-08-2006, 08:59 PM
well I noticed his comments under the pics... I can have many people vouch for the fact that 1st off I have never drifted in my life, unless you count driving my f150 on wet pavement and slipping... secondly, I have proof that it was owned by a lady before me and she would not have drifted it (at least I have never seen a 40 yr old lady drift...). the mud on the car was from the lady's yard where she parked the car... I have full contact info for her in case you don't believe... But you guys believe what you want. I am trying to work out a solution with the kid but he seems like he wants it his way or the highway... I am willing to work but he has to be able to work with me too... which he seems not willing to do. Again, I am ready to trade the vehicles back, oh and you can just get a refund on the clutch and flywheel cause you didn't buy it but a week ago...

So just give me my car back and I will give you yours back... Lets clear this whole thing up right now... It seems like if you don't want to trade back then you are happy with the car and I can do no more... Again, I am open to serious suggestions, not just some stupid speculation about me wanting to rip someone off... I think we are past that now (hopefully).

seriously $300 cash in hand, and yes you did rip him off, a clutch that burnt you knew it was toast, and probably laughed as the kid drove off!!!

justwongit
09-08-2006, 11:27 PM
he should burn in hell!!

2.0civic
09-09-2006, 09:23 AM
he should burn in hell!!

i concur. what a douchebag

justwongit
09-09-2006, 10:42 AM
http://forums.importatlanta.com/showpost.php?p=34939255&postcount=67
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
look at that bull shit

mrredrocker
09-09-2006, 11:51 AM
You make it seem like the kid got :idb: by jesus himself. No wonder you are a christian, you have to ask for forgivness everyday when you :idb: someone over!!! I say we ban him to an island with a bunch of child molesting preachers!!! and let the fun begin!!!

I find it interesting how many people who have nothing to do with the dispute are posting irrelevant and inflammatory garbage like the asshat I quoted. I also find it interesting that there are mods in here all but encouraging this BS. I will be suprised to see a resolution worked out here due to the ignorance and stupidity that's being displayed on every page of this thread.

This kind of debacle definitely doesn't make me feel good about buying or selling on this forum, and I would think this is precisely what the mods and admin should seek to avoid from crossing mine and others' minds.

2.0civic
09-09-2006, 08:07 PM
I find it interesting how many people who have nothing to do with the dispute are posting irrelevant and inflammatory garbage like the asshat I quoted. I also find it interesting that there are mods in here all but encouraging this BS. I will be suprised to see a resolution worked out here due to the ignorance and stupidity that's being displayed on every page of this thread.

This kind of debacle definitely doesn't make me feel good about buying or selling on this forum, and I would think this is precisely what the mods and admin should seek to avoid from crossing mine and others' minds.

Here is a thought....They asked for opinions and the whole point of this thread is that holymini is a bad seller...therefore EVERYBODY in this thread is welcome to have their input. Plain and simple, after pics of that clutch, Holymini is a shitty seller. If there isnt a resolution done, that is between these two, not due to IA's ignorence, plus your post in here doesnt help either except to show you are a damn hypocrite. Please, with you being a noob, keep your retarded ass opinions to yourself and as far as buying and selling stuff on IA, that is the EXACT reason why threads like this are here and if you are only here to buy and sell shit, go find another forum..

Thanks for your input. It will be noted in my "I dont give a fuck" notes.

mrredrocker
09-09-2006, 08:21 PM
...therefore EVERYBODY in this thread is welcome to have their input.

plus your post in here doesnt help either except to show you are a damn hypocrite.

Please, with you being a noob, keep your retarded ass opinions to yourself

Amazing. I'm a 'hypocrite' yet I don't believe I said anything to warrant that, and in the same post you 1. tell me that everyone is welcome to have input, and 2. I'm supposed to keep my opinion to myself.

So you're the hypocrite, and I apparently hit a nerve. The rep points were a nice finishing touch. :goodjob: How mature this place is.

2.0civic
09-09-2006, 08:24 PM
Amazing. I'm a 'hypocrite' yet I don't believe I said anything to warrant that, and in the same post you 1. tell me that everyone is welcome to have input, and 2. I'm supposed to keep my opinion to myself.

So you're the hypocrite, and I apparently hit a nerve. :goodjob:

Nah man, i said everyone is entitled to have input, just try to keep your retarded posts (such as the one you made) to yourself. What makes you a hypocrite is saying that people shopuldnt be in this thread when YOU obviously feel you should be. That is why you are a hypocrite. Thanks for being in this thread so holymini isnt the only one that looks stupid.

preferredduck
09-10-2006, 10:48 AM

your an asshat

quickdodgeŽ
09-10-2006, 11:19 AM

Shut the fuck up you dumbass. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
09-10-2006, 11:20 AM
How mature this place is.

Leave if you don't like it, dummy. Later, QD.

Djlin
09-10-2006, 12:37 PM
doesnt seem like jeremiah wants to compensate me for that crapped out clutch..

quickdodgeŽ
09-10-2006, 12:46 PM
Sorry, mrredrocker, but your reps don't count right now, trick. Lolol. Later, QD.

justwongit
09-10-2006, 01:42 PM
:gay: HAHAHAHA

mrredrocker
09-10-2006, 01:55 PM
Sorry, mrredrocker, but your reps don't count right now, trick. Lolol. Later, QD.

It was a positive, so I don't care either way. I certainly don't feel strong enough about reps to make posts about them as you do.

I'm not picking sides simply because I wasn't personally involved in the sale, and for that I'm thankful. I posted to point out that character assassination has no place in a feedback forum, and character assassination is pretty much the only thing being accomplished here. The mods should recognize that. Stick to the facts.

quickdodgeŽ
09-10-2006, 05:13 PM
It was a positive,

Either way, it still didn't count. And you do care or you wouldn't have responded to a post about reps.

I posted to point out that character assassination has no place in a feedback forum, and character assassination is pretty much the only thing being accomplished here. The mods should recognize that. Stick to the facts.

Actually, this is exactly what this section is for. To let others know who is and who isn't worth a shit as far as selling. This must be the first time you've ever been on a message board that has this ordeal. Later, QD.

preferredduck
09-10-2006, 06:47 PM
hes mad at me stretch for knocking on christians, but i knock on everybody equally!!!

2.0civic
09-10-2006, 07:33 PM
It was a positive, so I don't care either way. I certainly don't feel strong enough about reps to make posts about them as you do.

I'm not picking sides simply because I wasn't personally involved in the sale, and for that I'm thankful. I posted to point out that character assassination has no place in a feedback forum, and character assassination is pretty much the only thing being accomplished here. The mods should recognize that. Stick to the facts.

facts are, the clutch was FUCKED before hand. As stretch said, This is EXACTLY what this section is here for

hes mad at me stretch for knocking on christians, but i knock on everybody equally!!!

i think hes mad at both of you. Holyturd had to find someone to take his side...its probably one of his bible beating, god fearing, lemon selling friends...

Whatever though. LIRL, at the moron. Stretch, you are my idol.

Djlin
09-10-2006, 08:54 PM
another problem right after fixing the clutch.. overheated while driving out of the shop.. checked the radiator there was no coolant, BARELY any water.. so brought it back in and filled it up with water.. ran ok but next day started over heating again.. checked the reservoir the water was GONE and the radiator was basically half empty.. the mechanic said there was a noise comin from the engine that sounded like the water pump goin bad.. "this was before the clutch install".. so most likely water pump now needs to be replaced.. im hoping that is all and a new radiator is not needed anytime soon.

preferredduck
09-10-2006, 09:05 PM
the plot thickens

justwongit
09-10-2006, 09:25 PM
wow..

Djlin
09-10-2006, 09:29 PM
the water in the radiator is filthy.. brown water... i gotta pull up the carfax on this car soon..under the car was covered in dirt the whole bottom and the engine is very dirty and can also see dirt at most spots wonder if this car was bathed in mud or something..

Hulud
09-10-2006, 09:30 PM

BABY J
09-10-2006, 09:31 PM
the water in the radiator is filthy.. brown water... i gotta pull up the carfax on this car soon..under the car was covered in dirt the whole bottom and the engine is very dirty and can also see dirt at most spots wonder if this car was bathed in mud or something..

Pull up the carpet and look at the metal underneath. This will tell you about how long it took them to get it from the bottom of the lake.

Hulud
09-10-2006, 09:32 PM
Pull up the carpet and look at the metal underneath. This will tell you about how long it took them to get it from the bottom of the lake.
:lmfao:

quickdodgeŽ
09-10-2006, 09:44 PM
LOLOL!!!

]No, dipshit, I don't care about reps. If I did, I would have been a wanker like you and made a special post just to tell everyone YOU left me an unprovoked rep. But I don't give a shit. I have better things to do than care about what a little bitch like you says. So fuck you, bitch.

You sure don't care about reps enough to make a post. But you seem to care enough to take the time to PM about it. You're taking it awful hard to keep on telling me you don't care. Lolol. You make a great fucking Christian you idiot. Later, QD.

Hulud
09-10-2006, 10:12 PM
LOLOL!!!

You sure don't care about reps enough to make a post. But you seem to care enough to take the time to PM about it. You're taking it awful hard to keep on telling me you don't care. Lolol. You make a great fucking Christian you idiot. Later, QD.
:lmao:

wow, seems like he doesnt care :rolleyes: :lmfao:

mrredrocker
09-11-2006, 12:11 AM
LOLOL!!!

Proper context elludes you...:gay:

quickdodgeŽ
09-11-2006, 07:03 AM
Proper context elludes you...:gay:

It took you about 2 hours to come up with that? And that made absolutely NO sense. I took it for exactly what it was. Tell me what "context" it should have been taken in. You PM-ed me to tell me that you don't care about reps. What possible other context could it have been taken in? Lolol. You're a goddamn fucking moron. Later, QD.

justwongit
09-11-2006, 10:31 AM
Hey,

Jeremiah is not as bad as you make him out to be. The other guy bought a car "as is" as many of us do. I have bought some lemons in my time, and had the guy laugh in my face. The guy sold him the integra with two flat tires. He had the 240 for about a month looking to sell it for a couple dollars more than he bought it. He has driven it (if you were at the battlegrounds drift event @ turner field... He had it for sale there... drove it there and home). Just lay off the christian bashing. Its getting old. HR has been in battle with guys like you since they started 6 years ago. I used to be one until they didn't like my job chose (a bouncer). Do I think they are haters, no not all, just sometimes misguided like us all. Jeremiah is one of the best members they have, and if he knew there was a problem I'm willing to stake my rep on that. If you feel like leaving me a nasty message, or start a thread about me... so be it, but back off Jeremiah.

did anyone else get this PM ??

Hulud
09-11-2006, 11:23 AM
did anyone else get this PM ??
yes we all got it

there was a thread in the whoreslounge about it

ruah_23
09-11-2006, 11:56 AM
another problem right after fixing the clutch.. overheated while driving out of the shop.. checked the radiator there was no coolant, BARELY any water.. so brought it back in and filled it up with water.. ran ok but next day started over heating again.. checked the reservoir the water was GONE and the radiator was basically half empty.. the mechanic said there was a noise comin from the engine that sounded like the water pump goin bad.. "this was before the clutch install".. so most likely water pump now needs to be replaced.. im hoping that is all and a new radiator is not needed anytime soon.

Just trade the car back dude, since he offered to do that. I have the feeling you will be faced with more problems in the long run and more money spent.Trade it back before he sold it.

preferredduck
09-11-2006, 06:05 PM
i feel left out, i did not get the pm

2.0civic
09-11-2006, 08:33 PM
I think that since a trade back has been offered, either Dijan needs to do that (since he knows the car so well) or that maybe he SHOULD get holy minis buddy to just go ahead and do the clutch BUT get some kind of written warranty on it

preferredduck
09-11-2006, 09:25 PM
i would trade back

Djlin
09-11-2006, 10:05 PM
I think that since a trade back has been offered, either Dijan needs to do that (since he knows the car so well) or that maybe he SHOULD get holy minis buddy to just go ahead and do the clutch BUT get some kind of written warranty on it

see.. i dont get why he didnt offer to trade back right away.. he didnt offer to trade back or put in the clutch till my car was already in the shop.. after the clutch was taken out.. and half way in the process of install.. now i dumped over 450$ on getting the car running and he offers to trade back.. im out 450$ and i want him to at least compensate me for my losses, he did after all cause me alot of troubles.. AND now theres a water pump leak..

MR2DR
09-11-2006, 10:07 PM
if i were you, i'd meet him up and trade back tomorrow. it's obvious that you traded your ls/vtec for a pos. trade back before there are other more serious problems and it turns into a money pit. after all, he did offer to trade back..

justwongit
09-11-2006, 10:14 PM
trade back with his shit and take the clutch out.

Djlin
09-11-2006, 10:27 PM
i emailed him since he hasnt responded to my PM's to see if he will trade back

preferredduck
09-12-2006, 05:31 PM
trade back with his shit and take the clutch out.
agreed!!!

MR2DR
09-14-2006, 03:11 PM
so how'd it go?

Djlin
09-17-2006, 04:11 AM
well the only way will trade back is having me to trade back the car how it was with the parts and he'll trade cars back.. but i already have a clutch and flywheel in the car.. since it took him so long to offer a trade back.. hes not offering to do anything else like compensate me or work with me other than that one offer. so basically he really didnt help me at all.. he was just all talk.. First of all he could have helped me if he offered to help me in some way or trade cars back with me the first night when i called him on the side of the road. He did not do this in ANY way he basically just blew me off. After he read the post he finally responded and he did not offer to trade back until 1-1/2 to 2 weeks after ive been left with no car to get around with. So basically.. he put me in a money pit .. cars clutch was gone first night i got it.. i spent 470$ to get that fixed waterpump was bad leaked like crazy had to get that fixed spent over 100$ including labor and also the timing chain is goin bad it is stretching. He did not help me at all.. all he did was talk and make it seem like he was going to help me when he really didnt help me at all and just put me in alot of debt. Please watch out for him if he is selling anything it has been about a month and he has done nothing to help me.. please watch out for him if he tries to sell anything else ESPECIALLY a car.

ORGANIZATIONXIII
09-17-2006, 08:52 AM
cliffs???

quickdodgeŽ
09-17-2006, 09:40 AM
cliffs???

He's "Christian" so Caveat Emptor. Later, QD.

Hulud
09-17-2006, 10:19 AM
cliffs???
what he posted above you is cliffs

Wurm
09-17-2006, 10:53 AM
this post is funny on one hand we have dude that trades for a 240 and doesnt expect any problems roflmao. But your right you couldnt tear a clutch up that quick unless u cant drive. Holy mini shut the fuck up about cars you dont know shit about cars. jesus dont teach mechanics fool.

This post is pointless you both think you got shafted. Do your research before you trade

/thread

99SI
09-17-2006, 12:04 PM
I would get my LS/Vtec back in the trade and chalk the money up that you lost to a learning experience. It sucks, I hate that you have had to deal with this and that no matter what he does for any sort of compensation it doesn't make up for the ordeal you have dealt with. Sometimes you have to take a few lumps to learn a lesson. I think you learned a lesson out of this. His reputation, at least on this forum, will be scarred for the rest of the time he is here for this situation. In the long run if you trade back, lose the $470, it will cost you much less than trying to drag this situation out. He does not HAVE to do anything to rectify this situation. Anything that he does agree to is purely upon his own accord and conscience. If you decided to take him to small claims court the expense would be much more than the $470 you are already in the hole for and there is no gaurantee that you will walk away with any compensation. Judges can be funny people. My .02 cents. Take of it what you will. Good luck, and remember that evil does not always present itself as evil looking, otherwise it wouldn't get anywhere.

quickdodgeŽ
09-17-2006, 12:41 PM
and remember that evil does not always present itself as evil looking, otherwise it wouldn't get anywhere.

Yeah. Satan didn't start off bad. Later, QD.

justwongit
09-17-2006, 02:29 PM
he's not gonna trade back anyways.. he's gonan sell the teg later i bet

2.0civic
09-17-2006, 07:36 PM
Yeah. Satan didn't start off bad. Later, QD.

:eek:

Spawn of satan??

TheSnail
09-17-2006, 08:34 PM

You sir have a blown head gasket.

PS:Holy you can burn in hell and get raped in the ass by the devil (or Sadam).

Hulud
09-17-2006, 08:45 PM
it seems you got fucked, royally Djlin

but hoestly you should have done a carfax BEFORE buying the car

2.0civic
09-17-2006, 11:23 PM
You sir have a blown head gasket.

PS:Holy you can burn in hell and get raped in the ass by the devil (or Sadam).

so RUNNING LS/v teg for a blown, slipping clutch 240?? Holymini seriously fucked you....maybe thats why he traded cause nobody wanted to pay that price for a blown up s13....knew he could get it for a RUNNING car..

preferredduck
09-18-2006, 06:32 PM
he is a piece of crap seller.

justwongit
09-18-2006, 07:32 PM
he is going to get bufu-ed later on in life haha

MR2DR
09-18-2006, 11:00 PM
well apparently, there will be no trade back according to this:

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/car/202080902.html

BABY J
09-18-2006, 11:49 PM