PDA

View Full Version : FS: Big Sheet of Glass

chnco
08-27-2006, 10:40 PM
I've got a 46"x76" sheet of glass (about 3/16 thick) that's in my way. I do not know what kind of glass it is, but I think it came out of a large window (has some caulk or glazing around edges). The glass is not chipped or cracked, but does have smiley faces drawn on it with a grease pen :) That is all I know about the glass.

This would be a great addition to anyone's big sheet of glass collection. If you are not a collector, now would be a great time to start :)

Are you an artist? If so, how could you pass this up? This would be a fantastic medium to paint on.

Are you just destructive? I don't think this really needs an explaination, but think of all the destruction you could do with this big friggin sheet of glass. You could do a complete Jacka$$ episode with this thing.

You could be the only person on your block with a big sheet of glass standing in their basement. I know I am.

Don't have a truck to haul it in? No problem, bring a car and a bag. I can disassemble it for you here and you can put it back together when you get home.

You know you want the glass. What's stopping you?

Hulud
08-27-2006, 10:41 PM
lolol

but wrong forum

chnco
08-27-2006, 10:42 PM
FYI: I do not actually have a big sheet of glass.

Hulud
08-27-2006, 10:44 PM
i figured that, but im just sayin

JustinSane110™
08-27-2006, 11:02 PM
Aw that took all the fun out of it, I wanted to see how many people made offers, LIRL!!