PDA

View Full Version : What a piece of SHIT! I cant beleive how ugly my RICER CIVIC IS

BORICUACIVICR
08-27-2006, 11:05 AM
This is my car, i just dont know where i went wrong. I worked 20 hours a week at Mcdonalds to fund my Tuner Civic. I did everything they said to do in Fast an the Furious, i tuned my injector pulse, i got two of the big bottles, i demanded respect because to me its more important, i picked up a couple of SR20s for my civic, i ididnt blow the welds on my intake, but me an the mad scientist DID have to rip aparts the block an replace my fried piston rings.

After all that i still get made fun of. Can you help me? here is my Ricey Shopping cart ode to Brian Spilner
http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i1/BORICUACIVICR/f0ca1a9f.jpg

And this is another angle....

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i1/BORICUACIVICR/0f7e6e3e.jpg

I heard this car gets all the ladies. Even the Speed Channel chicks! Dudes married, has multiple cars, works for a TV Station, is on national television, hes a pimp, period. How can my ricey piece of civic ever look as good as his?
http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wMTE4ODg4OTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg

BluesClues
08-27-2006, 11:10 AM
What's wrong with it?

Dirty Octopus™
08-27-2006, 11:11 AM
What's wrong with it?

i dont think anything.... hes just trying to patronize RutRoe...
that is his car right? :thinking:

CHADbee
08-27-2006, 11:12 AM
LOL...

BORICUACIVICR
08-27-2006, 11:16 AM
i dont think anything.... hes just trying to patronize RutRoe...
that is his car right? :thinking:

Yeap! your right! By the way his new name is RutHoe, or maybe RutRot, I think it suites him better!

Oh, and about the car, ITS BABY CRAP COLOR!!! WTF!!! HOW CAN THAT LOOK COOL?

Smokin_Joes_2kSi
08-27-2006, 11:20 AM
well
based on the use of the word "crap" and the word "shit" sounds like we have a religous HIPOCRIT on our hands people...check out his sig...

Lord, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; the courage to change the things I can; and the wisdom to hide the bodies of the peoples I had to kill because they pissed me off

what a doo-chey-bag

Joe

RutRoe
08-27-2006, 11:20 AM
YOu're a fucking idiot.

If you think I care about some illiterate piece of shit like yourself, you're wrong.

Isn't this your piece of shit car you dumbass ?

You're a fucking idiot...seriously. Go learn to read and then take all that awful shit off your car and then come up with something to say to me....

PS

I didn't delete your thread.

Fucker.

Smokin_Joes_2kSi
08-27-2006, 11:22 AM
YOu're a fucking idiot.

If you think I care about some illiterate piece of shit like yourself, you're wrong.

You're a fucking idiot...seriously. Go learn to read and then take all that awful shit off your car and then come up with something to say to me....

PS

Fucker.

OMG FUCKING GOD!!! look @ those adhesive scoops on that shitty, mismatched hood...

OPENS THE DOOR FOR THE FLAME!

Joe

BORICUACIVICR
08-27-2006, 11:33 AM
YOu're a fucking idiot.

PS

Fucker.

You are right, RutHoe that was my ride it bee stored for about 2yrs and was built 4 yrs ago, thats why it was parted out! I'm not the one posting pics of my Baby CACA Color piece of shit like if it was so bad ass!

Later RutRot! (I haven't desided which to call you yet, I'll let you know soon thou!)

BluesClues
08-27-2006, 11:33 AM
The car speaks for itself. Anyway the color does not look bad to me. Sounds like there may be a hater in this thread

Julio
08-27-2006, 11:36 AM
Ruts Integra Looks way better then that Rice mobile. Sorry.

Is not the quantity of mods.. is about quality.

BORICUACIVICR
08-27-2006, 11:38 AM
well
based on the use of the word "crap" and the word "shit" sounds like we have a religous HIPOCRIT on our hands people...check out his sig...

what a doo-chey-bag

Joe

Joe Dirt,

What kind of a guy uses the words "doo-chey-bag"?

BluesClues
08-27-2006, 11:41 AM

Well put :goodjob:

Dirty Octopus™
08-27-2006, 11:47 AM
ok... no need to panic http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/eek.gif ... this guy is just venting.... let him vent... he'll feel better in the morning. after he takes a midol....
~leaves to let him vent~

BORICUACIVICR
08-27-2006, 11:49 AM

That car was built in March 2002 by UAB and If I recall on one of the IA meets at a shop in Kenesaw you took a buch of picture of with some chicks and YOU was telling me how nice it came out! That was the trend then, now car tends to be more performance than the F&F look. It also got 2nd place at NOPI NATs that year under wild class out of 82 entries!

I haven't driven the car for 2 yrs and thats why I sold it! I never said my car look good or better.

Hulud
08-27-2006, 11:50 AM
hooray for hypocrits

Vteckidd
08-27-2006, 11:51 AM
TAKE THAT RICEY PIECE OF SHIT AND BURN IT PLEASE.

I dont care if you did the mods 4 years ago, 4 years ago it was still a PEP BOYS PIECE OF SHIT CIVIC

Ruts car is at LEAST painted well, has nice wheels, and is done right.

you r car has a mooserack wing, half of a body kit, a blown motor, stick on hood scoops, i bet its an automatic too isnt it? mommy wouldnt let you have a 5 speed?

shut the fuck up, follow the rules are get the fuck out

Smokin_Joes_2kSi
08-27-2006, 11:54 AM
Joe Dirt,

What kind of a guy uses the words "doo-chey-bag"?

riiight...newbie replies...that was original there little one...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v416/Smokin_Joe/random/wetodd.jpg

you must be "smiley" in this pic:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v416/Smokin_Joe/random/629853c4.jpg

Joe

Smokin_Joes_2kSi
08-27-2006, 11:56 AM
That car was built in March 2002 by UAB and If I recall on one of the IA meets at a shop in Kenesaw you took a buch of picture of with some chicks and YOU was telling me how nice it came out! That was the trend then, now car tends to be more performance than the F&F look. It also got 2nd place at NOPI NATs that year under wild class out of 82 entries!

I haven't driven the car for 2 yrs and thats why I sold it! I never said my car look good or better.

just for reference

IT WAS NEVER THE TREND FOR SHITTY BODY MODS....
Joe

BORICUACIVICR
08-27-2006, 11:57 AM
riiight...newbie replies...that was original there little one...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v416/Smokin_Joe/random/wetodd.jpg

you must be "smiley" in this pic:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v416/Smokin_Joe/random/629853c4.jpg

Joe

If I where you , I wouldn't be postin Family picture here!

RutRoe
08-27-2006, 11:59 AM
Was that seriously your come back ?

BORICUACIVICR
08-27-2006, 12:00 PM

I dont care if you did the mods 4 years ago, 4 years ago it was still a PEP BOYS PIECE OF SHIT CIVIC

you r car has a mooserack wing, half of a body kit, a blown motor, stick on hood scoops, i bet its an automatic too isnt it? mommy wouldnt let you have a 5 speed?

I can't burn it, I sold it for $3200.00! hehehe

Vteckidd
08-27-2006, 12:00 PM
1st POST corrected, reread folks

Wurm
08-27-2006, 12:01 PM
wtf did u do to that civic holy shit. How you gonna run your mouth about a clean teg vs you bumble bee

BORICUACIVICR
08-27-2006, 12:03 PM
Was that seriously your come back ?

Is that all you know how to say! RutHoe?

Vteckidd
08-27-2006, 12:03 PM
This is my car, i just dont know where i went wrong. I worked 20 hours a week at Mcdonalds to fund my Tuner Civic. I did everything they said to do in Fast an the Furious, i tuned my injector pulse, i got two of the big bottles, i demanded respect because to me its more important, i picked up a couple of SR20s for my civic, i ididnt blow the welds on my intake, but me an the mad scientist DID have to rip aparts the block an replace my fried piston rings.

After all that i still get made fun of. Can you help me? here is my Ricey Shopping cart ode to Brian Spilner

I heard this car gets all the ladies. Even the Speed Channel chicks! Dudes married, has multiple cars, works for a TV Station, is on national television, hes a pimp, period. How can my ricey piece of civic ever look as good as his?
http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wMTE4ODg4OTZzNDEzZGZkMzF5NTQx.jpg
lololllolol

Julio
08-27-2006, 12:14 PM

I was being nice.... I figure If I made nice comments about it you would allowed me to take pictures of it with the whatever sluts I had on it.
Plus If I did, Sorry, I cant remember.

Anyways, post picture of how the car used to look like, because it looks like crap right now.

Also, Stop talking about " I GOT WHATEVER PLACE AT NOPI " ... that doesnt mean shit.

Julio
08-27-2006, 12:15 PM
+ you have an Importsouth sticker.. what a joke... :lmfao:

JoeyKazez
08-27-2006, 01:12 PM
hahahahaha that is hilarious!!

Smokin_Joes_2kSi
08-27-2006, 01:13 PM
If I where you , I wouldn't be postin Family picture here!

what are you 16 yrs old and failing out of high school? IMHO that was by far one of the best comebacks i"ve heard since the 70's *SARCASM*....

for real dude...you're messing w/ a bunch of old timers...we've been in the "scene" (to use terms that would relate to you) b4 your dad had pubes and b4 you were just a glimmer under the blacklight in his bed at 12 yrs old....

Joe

Smokin_Joes_2kSi
08-27-2006, 01:14 PM
lololllolol

dot com

Joe

Dirty Octopus™
08-27-2006, 02:37 PM

ROLFLMFAOIRLOL!!!!:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
nice edit Vteckidd:goodjob:

BluesClues
08-27-2006, 02:48 PM

Take it easy Mike :lmfao:

BluesClues
08-27-2006, 02:56 PM
lololllolol
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
I bet he bought the Fast and Furious manual at Barnes and Nobles!
They actually sell it there. Jesse and I saw it. It was the only one left. Figured a lot of people bought one including him:yes:

BORICUACIVICR
08-27-2006, 09:46 PM
Ok I'm back, I whent to the latin fest So I thought I check in to see what you kids had to say, and just as I thought some of you jumped in the band wagon, to comment on something that didn't even involved you. Hell even IA's President gave his 2cents, I guess I gave some of you some excitement to look forward to. I will answer ea, and everyone's comments, right now I just want to take a shower and relax, watch a movie and crash, because tomorrow is a whole new day filled with FUN and nice things to say. I do want to say thou, that please, don't take anything I say to seriously or personally, Im just jugging your comment by how ignorant, stupid, and immature they are.

So just relax! If this thread is still up by tomorrow, I promise to bring you more excitement. Just log out from IA (I know that's really hard for some of you, since that's all you basically do all the time) and go to sleep, and rest.

Julio, dude relax, just pop in one of those XXX vids you are piping, jerk off and call it a night, after all why should it be any different for you tonight than any other!

RutHoe, Your car really does look like SHIT! No matter what your friends say.

Joe Dirt, You also need to relax, your taking things to seriously. Oh, tell your MOM good night for me, thanks!

Remember guys don't take it personally, I don't! But if you want to edit this post or deleted, like you guys usually do when you can't handle criticism, then go ahead, that's what you guys do best!

Seriously I have to go, later!

Evil Goat
08-27-2006, 09:58 PM
double post....wtf happened there?

Evil Goat
08-27-2006, 09:59 PM

man....why you gotta go busting on pep boys like that....you know they carry all the hot products (lol, i worked for pep boys during college, almost 4 years, loved the guys who would come in asking for "clears" and "windshield washer light thingies")

CHADbee
08-27-2006, 10:00 PM
double post owns u^^^ lol

Evil Goat
08-27-2006, 10:00 PM
lol, i donno if i meant to edit my original post or wtf happened....i got my drink off the table in the living room, added a little bit and hit post....and damn if i hadnt already posted

RutRoe
08-27-2006, 10:17 PM
Ok I'm back, I whent to the latin fest So I thought I check in to see what you kids had to say, and just as I thought some of you jumped in the band wagon, to comment on something that didn't even involved you. Hell even IA's President gave his 2cents, I guess I gave some of you some excitement to look forward to. I will answer ea, and everyone's comments, right now I just want to take a shower and relax, watch a movie and crash, because tomorrow is a whole new day filled with FUN and nice things to say. I do want to say thou, that please, don't take anything I say to seriously or personally, Im just jugging your comment by how ignorant, stupid, and immature they are.

So just relax! If this thread is still up by tomorrow, I promise to bring you more excitement. Just log out from IA (I know that's really hard for some of you, since that's all you basically do all the time) and go to sleep, and rest.

Julio, dude relax, just pop in one of those XXX vids you are piping, jerk off and call it a night, after all why should it be any different for you tonight than any other!

Joe Dirt, You also need to relax, your taking things to seriously. Oh, tell your MOM good night for me, thanks!

Remember guys don't take it personally, I don't! But if you want to edit this post or deleted, like you guys usually do when you can't handle criticism, then go ahead, that's what you guys do best!

NO, no... I mean in all seriousness.... you're a fucking moron.

That's it. You're just not very bright.

My favorite part is you think that we have taken what you say to heart or that we actually care about what you think.

This is all because you are too dumb to follow the rules, and even when I tried to help, you tried to not take responsibility for yourself,which I'm sure you do in real life also.

You tried to make it sound like I was picking on you and singling you out, when all I was doing was trying to help you. I'd be happy to go back to that thread and show you what I said, but since I already know you're not very smart, I don't think that would do any good.

One thing's for sure, if I've ever had a problem with someone on here, I didn't try to make a topic like this gay one and post a picture of their car and try to make fun of it. You don't have anything to make fun of me besides my car and frankly, it just shows everyone how stupid you are.

And the car doesn't look like shit...it would have to have a huge APR wing, a shitty body kit with lines that aren't clean, nasty vinyl seats that dont match, and basically be worthless.

But then it wouldn't be my car any more... it would be yours. Funny how that works.

Rut

PS. I'm totally serious when I say that you're a moron.

Repost Squintz
08-27-2006, 10:48 PM
damn, this thread got entertaining.

Julio
08-28-2006, 05:08 PM

:lmfao: What XXX videos? That was Paul aka Admin who bought those videos for his DVD collection ( and maybe something else :D ) .. ..
Do better research before you run you're blabber lips...
What I do every night is, Chill next to my fine ass girl. What are you doing MIDGET?
Sometimes I enjoy bashing little fags like you. Face it, your car is/has been shit. No, Ugly fucking shit.... Come back when you build something that can trailor any car RUT has built.

:lmfao: :gay:

Julio
08-28-2006, 05:10 PM
CIVIC R ? :D bhwhahahah fucking d16y7 motor in that hunk of shit.

Z33_kid
08-28-2006, 05:15 PM
RutRoe car clean i wanna see the civic pics wont show

Tank
08-28-2006, 05:33 PM
http://www.supraforums.com/forum/image.php?u=24888&dateline=1154617848

Outphase
08-28-2006, 05:47 PM
Damn I missed all the pictures....

RutRoe
08-28-2006, 06:21 PM
HA ha....

I'm a pro dude. Do you think I'd call you out and not save the pics ?

I'll load them up and post them. HA.

That's throwing in the towel right there !

RutRoe
08-28-2006, 06:23 PM
Here they are again for anyone that missed them,...

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e257/Rutroe/boricuashithead.jpg

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e257/Rutroe/boricuapooper.jpg

yerrow
08-28-2006, 07:24 PM
thats beautiful!
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y203/yerrow/own3d.gif

SLow_POke
08-28-2006, 07:38 PM
Here they are again for anyone that missed them,...

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e257/Rutroe/boricuashithead.jpg

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e257/Rutroe/boricuapooper.jpg

OMFG are you serious

too much rice is bad for u as you can see , kids let this be a lesson.

rutroe, this dudes a chump dont even waist your time bro

-Ernie
<leaves>

Smokin_Joes_2kSi
08-28-2006, 09:36 PM

yeah it was nice to bore out ur mom...some thing that the big head of yours couldn't do on the way out...

btw: tell your dad to quit callin asking for $$
Joe

RutRoe
08-29-2006, 03:21 PM
It's so wierd how we haven't heard anything else from this turd face.