PDA

View Full Version : FS; 1991 Eagle talon TSI AWD

dorin48
08-26-2006, 10:28 PM
Well here is the situation my talon is currently in the shop ( E-E Motorsports) i owe a total of $2125 at the shop and was wondering if anyone would be interested in buy the car, i would like to receive $4000 for the car and what i have in it and the buyer would have to pay off the shop bill. the list of mods to this car are as follows and all are with 0 miles except the Evo 16g. The first price is not Negotiable the latter price we may be able to work something out on. Now for the bad when i purchased the car the title was not properly signed over so you have to get a bonded title from you insurance agent (agency) and take it to the state to have a new title issued or you could contact the owner prior to the one i purchased it from and have him get a new title choice is yours. The title is clean as far as carfax goes. This is a red bodied and black topped talon paint and interior are in good condition. So here is the list of mods being done to the car as we speak
CP Pistons
Calico Race bearings
Eagle rods
HKS Cams
Big 16G turbo
Custom E-E inter cooler
HKS BOV
Greddy Emanage ultimate
3" Exhaust
Turbosmart 2 stage Manual boost controller
Cometic Head Gasket
ARP head studs
Comp Clutch Stage 5
Megan Gauges
Gold line drop springs
3rd Gen Eclipse wheels (17") (painted Bronze)

This engine will have all new gaskets, timing belt and water pump. and is at a point that if you wanted to change or add something you could. please refrain from bashing my prices and whoring out this tread, if you have a problem with my prices feel free to PM me with you issue. Would be willing to trade for a newer 600cc sport bike . Pm me if you have any questions or offers. ( sorry i don't have any pics at this time i will try to get some soon) Thanks guys

dorin48
08-26-2006, 10:29 PM
For a quicker response Email me at [email protected].

LQQKITZME
08-26-2006, 10:54 PM
:ttiwwp:
:locked: no vin or pics
nobody will pay $6000 for that car, wtf...

dorin48
08-26-2006, 11:06 PM
yeah sorry i thought it would be a good idea to drop a car off the day i bought it, and not make a fucking photo shoot of the event and if you would have read the thread you might have seen the lil sentence that says pictures soon to come you good for nothing ass hat.http://forums.importatlanta.com/images/smilies/goodjob.gif

Vteckidd
08-27-2006, 12:15 AM
so you want $4000 for the car, and $2125 for the shop bill.

car doesnt run, and you have no title.

GENIUS, absolutely GENIUS.

who the fuck puts that much money in a car when you dont even own it legally.

retarded, locked because i think:
1) you dont deserve to talk shit to ANYONE when you proved how ignorant YOU are in the first place
2) reread 1

Bruce Leroy
08-27-2006, 12:16 AM
IBTL

Vteckidd
08-27-2006, 12:16 AM
Also, READ THE FUCKING RULES

NO VIN, NO BLOCK CODE, NO PICS, NO POST, sorry