PDA

View Full Version : Goddamn AcuraInterga...

quickdodgeŽ
08-26-2006, 10:13 PM
For someone who doesn't give a damn about reps, you sure hold a grudge over someone about them. Do you give as much goddamn thought to the rest of your life as you do towards securing your last place finish in life? When you die, is the only thing you want to say you've done is, "I SUCKED AT LIFE AND I WAS GODDAMN GOOD AT IT!"? Are you a fucking man or a goddamn lapdog? Actually, your hounding me is a good thing for me...sexually. Some females that I've let have the pleasure of doing me have stated that they liked a slightly larger nutsack on their men. Well, you, by swinging onto my sack, have solved that problem all by your self. Congratulations, anal spelunker. Later, QD.

blacknightteg
08-26-2006, 10:34 PM
haha awe isnt that cute, another person hates mike lol

quickdodgeŽ
08-26-2006, 10:37 PM
I'm just curious as to why he has an infatuation with me because of a couple of neg. reps. I mean holy shit. Lolol. Later, QD.

blacknightteg
08-26-2006, 10:42 PM
he wants too do you up the but like he did his last bf probably lol

quickdodgeŽ
08-26-2006, 10:44 PM
Well. She did tell me to "get bent." Hmmm. Later, QD.

MachNU
08-26-2006, 10:46 PM
lol i take it this guy, is jumping up your Fan List, by leaps and bounds?

GeorgeWBush
08-26-2006, 10:46 PM
Stopped after reading "doesn't". Not worth my time, but funny you mention me caring, you have made 2 or 3 theads about me and I'm in your signature. You seem to be infatuated with me. Strange, usually only women approach me, IE mom...wife.

TIGERJC
08-26-2006, 10:49 PM
Stopped after reading "doesn't". Not worth my time, but funny you mention me caring, you have made 2 or 3 theads about me and I'm in your signature. You seem to be infatuated with me. Strange, usually only women approach me, IE mom...wife.

wow u 2 need to get a rm :goodjob:

P. A.
08-26-2006, 10:53 PM
Lololo

quickdodgeŽ
08-26-2006, 10:54 PM

Seems you like to avoid the main question. Why? I sit because you were taught avoidance from birth? You know. How you were avoided by your parents and only your Uncle would pay you your special attention? Later, QD.

GeorgeWBush
08-26-2006, 10:57 PM
Seems you like to avoid the main question. Why? I sit because you were taught avoidance from birth? You know. How you were avoided by your parents and only your Uncle would pay you your special attention? Later, QD.

My uncle, oh I see you are placing your fucked up childhood on me. I am sorry your uncle came in your room at night at touched you, while whispering, its ok to cry. That must have been rough. And your parents abandoning you didn't mean they didn't love you, rather they just knew you become the piece of shit you are now. :goodjob:

quickdodgeŽ
08-26-2006, 10:59 PM
My uncle, oh I see you are placing your fucked up childhood on me. I am sorry your uncle came in your room at night at touched you, while whispering, its ok to cry. That must have been rough. And your parents abandoning you didn't mean they didn't love you, rather they just knew you become the piece of shit you are now. :goodjob:

See what I mean? Still can't answer the question. Later, QD.

PRiMAdonna
08-26-2006, 11:01 PM
just passing through DramaLand... thought i'd say hey to everyone

TIGERJC
08-26-2006, 11:02 PM

Are u sure that wasn't your childhood, and all you really want is for stretch to fill your uncle's shoes

quickdodgeŽ
08-26-2006, 11:03 PM
^^^ LOLOL.. Reps to you. But these will be THESE KIND. Because you earned them. Lolol. Later, QD.

GeorgeWBush
08-26-2006, 11:06 PM
^^^ LOLOL.. Reps to you. But these will be THESE KIND. Because you earned them. Lolol. Later, QD.

What question is that you want me to answer, I am having trouble being distracted by your mother blowing my cock right now.

:lmfao: you make this forum worth coming too. i love this shit, people take it so seiruos and you have apparentyl making all these threads, all just makes it more enjoyable and makes me laugh thanks man. reps to you.

o and always the faggot ending like you like to do in every post....Later, FU.

Hulud
08-26-2006, 11:08 PM
just passing through DramaLand... thought i'd say hey to everyone
hi hows it goin?

PRiMAdonna
08-26-2006, 11:10 PM
hi hows it goin?

LOL...goin' pretty good...no complaints, what about you?

quickdodgeŽ
08-26-2006, 11:11 PM
What question is that you want me to answer,

For someone who doesn't care about reps, why are you holding onto me so tight about a couple of negative ones?

I am having trouble being distracted by your mother blowing my cock right now.

Funny. I didn't see a midget, pimple-faced, shit-for-brains with a strap-on at her house just a minute ago.

:lmfao: you make this forum worth coming too.

You're goddamn right I am.

, people take it so seiruos

I take it serious? Let's see. You seem to jump into a few of my threads, unwarranted, and make dumbass comments towards me all because I negative repped you. That's serious business right there.

o and always the faggot ending like you like to do in every post....Later, FU.

You're right. The ending, Later, FU>, is quite the faggot ending. That's why I use Later, QD. as mine. Plus, QD is my initials. Lolol. Dummy. Now. Make sure you stay away from the question. Later, QD.

Hulud
08-26-2006, 11:12 PM
LOL...goin' pretty good...no complaints, what about you?
its alright, just browsing the drama and playin some poker ya know

PRiMAdonna
08-26-2006, 11:14 PM
its alright, just browsing the drama and playin some poker ya know

werd...

Hulud
08-26-2006, 11:14 PM
werd...
yea but im gettin my ass kicked lol

sina518
08-26-2006, 11:21 PM
[QUOTE=AcuraIntegra]What question is that you want me to answer, I am having trouble being distracted by your mother blowing my cock right now.

you suck at life go fucking kill yourself

quickdodgeŽ
08-26-2006, 11:23 PM
^^^ And ye shall be repped for your commanding performance. Lolol. Later, QD.

GeorgeWBush
08-26-2006, 11:28 PM
QD eh...queer douche? I see, that explains the issues you have, I think with that name you should get it changed. And yes, oh yes I hateeee you negative repped me...it doesn't bother me, you made a thread about my comment and I wrote back, that has nothing to do with the negative rep. I hope this is helpful for raising your already enormous post count even more loser.

quickdodgeŽ
08-26-2006, 11:35 PM
QD eh...queer douche?

I see you majored in originality, huh.

And yes, oh yes I hateeee you negative repped me...it doesn't bother me,

Lolol. Ok.

you made a thread about my comment and I wrote back,

Wasn't that "comment," in fact, a return gesture from my previous negative repping of you? I believe so.

I hope this is helpful for raising your already enormous post count even more loser

Well as hard as you try and try, my post count will be the only thing ENORMOUS that you're ever going to see from me. Later, QD.

GeorgeWBush
08-26-2006, 11:40 PM

Lolol. Ok.

Wasn't that "comment," in fact, a return gesture from my previous negative repping of you? I believe so.

Well as hard as you try and try, my post count will be the only thing ENORMOUS that you're ever going to see from me. Later, QD.

:lmfao:

The Golden Child
08-27-2006, 12:22 AM
seriously just shut the fuck up about it and move the fuck on ..

Leadfoot_mf
08-27-2006, 04:24 AM

Lolol. Ok.

except your head if he ever sees u in person (sorry had to take the shot) lol

quickdodgeŽ
08-27-2006, 10:01 AM
except your head if he ever sees u in person (sorry had to take the shot) lol

Well yes, lolol. But that's above the shoulders. Lolol, again. Later, QD.

The Golden Child
08-27-2006, 02:21 PM
LIRL !!! QD always coming back with quick combacks .. LIRL !!!