PDA

View Full Version : Misc grilled shrimp scampi

speedminded
05-21-2005, 08:40 PM
little butter, lemon juice, white wine, minced garlic, & parsley: heat up & melt it, stir it up, let the shrimp marinate for 30 minutes and throw it on the grill...3 minutes each side and it's done. Throw it on top of some garlic & herb or alfredo pasta (10-12 minutes), garlic & butter bisquick bisquits (11 min) and you have a meal that'll keep the vampires away...

RandomGuy
05-21-2005, 10:28 PM
those ARENT homemade????????????????????????????????????????/ are they?

speedminded
05-22-2005, 12:06 AM
those ARENT homemade????????????????????????????????????????/ are they?err...naw i don't raise my own shrimp....mebe one day though....but i skewed'm myself.

Danny
05-22-2005, 07:55 AM
Speedminded, you dont raise your own shrimp? What?? Homemade shrimp rock! lol??? WTF

That looks really good. Sounds like we both are down with the garlic.

RandomGuy
05-22-2005, 08:34 AM
err...naw i don't raise my own shrimp....mebe one day though....but i skewed'm myself.
dont believe u man theyre too perfect lol... they are perfectly positioned on the skewers and perfectly charred... man that pic makes me hungry.

Danny
05-22-2005, 12:27 PM
^^lol, i understand. Speed has a little photographer in him, so i am sure he rigged the arangment to make for a good photo.

speedminded
05-22-2005, 12:35 PM
^^lol, i understand. Speed has a little photographer in him, so i am sure he rigged the arangment to make for a good photo.hehe, i always arrange my food perfectly...whether i'm taking pictures of it or even if anyone else is around or not. i guess it's called anal-retentive?

Leisa
05-22-2005, 05:04 PM
holyshit... that looks so good... Im down with some shrimp scampi.... I love garlic!!!