Someone take pics of the wrecked evo? I need a new wallpaper

LOL

WhiteAccord
08-26-2006, 05:10 PM
LOL /\/\ Mean....

Nemesis
08-26-2006, 05:18 PM
:bigdance:

oh happy dayyy post em up if ya got em people!

http://www.barbadosrallycarnival.com/photos/2001/TexacoRally/accident.jpg

Fast Shadow
08-26-2006, 05:24 PM
What the fuck is wrong with you, the guy driving it could be hurt or worse and you think it's funny?

Nemesis
08-26-2006, 05:33 PM
What the fuck is wrong with you, the guy driving it could be hurt or worse and you think it's funny?

Do I think its funny that he might be hurt? No.

Do I think its funny there is one less EVO in this world? :bump:

and STFU. Comin in here acting all serious as shit. Loser.

1insaneR
08-26-2006, 05:39 PM
I passed it right after it happend but i couldnt get a pic off. It fucked up bad.

§treet_§peed
George...BWHAHAHA at your retarded ass...:D

Fast Shadow
Nice Subie, LIRL.

b@d @pple
08-26-2006, 05:42 PM
you a fuckin homo..if this driver was doing some toyko drift moves on 85n and causes a wreck i hope is not ok..you do dumb shit,dumb shit should happen to you...now if he was obeying the speed limit,which i highly doubt,i hope he is ok....99 percent of the time fatal crashes are completely avoidable...

§treet_§peed
08-26-2006, 05:46 PM
:stupid:

Fast Shadow
08-26-2006, 05:49 PM
you a fuckin homo..if this driver was doing some toyko drift moves on 85n and causes a wreck i hope is not ok..you do dumb shit,dumb shit should happen to you...now if he was obeying the speed limit,which i highly doubt,i hope he is ok....99 percent of the time fatal crashes are completely avoidable...

Way to jump to conclusions. We don't even know the first thing about what happened.

The Golden Child
08-26-2006, 05:49 PM
well daymmm where on 85n ??

GsrTurbo320
08-26-2006, 05:53 PM
that sux, damn speed racers..

§treet_§peed
08-26-2006, 05:59 PM
Go Speed Racer...Go Speed Racer...Go Speed Racer GOOOOOOOO!

b@d @pple
08-26-2006, 06:03 PM
Way to jump to conclusions. We don't even know the first thing about what happened.

way to go yourself asshat..reread...if if if if if if if if if if if if if ..you stupid motherfucker

Fast Shadow
08-26-2006, 06:09 PM
way to go yourself asshat..reread...if if if if if if if if if if if if if ..you stupid motherfucker

Don't pretend to be an idiot it doesn't suit you. I replied to the first guy for being a dumbass and laughing over someone being in a car crash without any idea of what happened.

The Youngn
08-26-2006, 06:19 PM
ANyone on here, TOTALLED like a motherfucker. 85 SHUTDOWN

hope everyones ok
my cousin juss got to my house and said she was 5 cars behind the accident...she said it was on 85 Southbound and that the car juss flipped 5 time out of nowhere. Driver and passenger were all bloody and not moving

Fast Shadow
08-26-2006, 06:25 PM
my cousin juss got to my house and said she was 5 cars behind the accident...she said it was on 85 Southbound and that the car juss flipped 5 time out of nowhere. Driver and passenger were all bloody and not moving

Thank you.

There you go, thank god people on here are laughing and making jokes about it. :rolleyes:

§treet_§peed
Damn......

Repost Squintz
anndddd there we have it ppl, OWNAGE. Brought to you by bad apple

The Youngn
08-26-2006, 06:29 PM
and she said it was around the chamblee tucker exit

Goinfasterthanu
08-26-2006, 06:51 PM
i saw it...I passed by right after it happened, was on my way home from hobby store. I didnt see any racing or anything for him to race. It was just 2 suv's and a REAL fuckedup evo. If it was anyone on here i hope you are OK !

ct9a gsr
08-26-2006, 10:17 PM
hope everything's ok...

PSINXS
08-26-2006, 11:18 PM
suv around probably a soccer mom putting on her makeup, feeding her children, and masturbating all at once and hit the evo. SUV FTL

hope he lives.

Stormhammer
08-27-2006, 12:20 AM
suv around probably a soccer mom putting on her makeup, feeding her children, and masturbating all at once and hit the evo. SUV FTL

hope he lives.

:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

The Golden Child
08-27-2006, 12:25 AM
well daymmm hope there ok ..

BTLFED
08-27-2006, 12:47 AM
Thank you.

There you go, thank god people on here are laughing and making jokes about it. :rolleyes:

Will you just STFU already? How fast do you think you have to be going to throw an EVO off balance enough to flip it 5 TIMES? Faster than 65 mph. :slap:

There is a small chance that they were a victim of circumstance, in which I would hope that they are okay, but we are talking about a fucking EVO here. I am a firm believer in Natural Selection. If you fuck around and end up removing yourself from the gene pool, then hooray for the rest of civilization. Idiots should not be allowed to breed, anyway.

GsrTurbo320
08-27-2006, 12:50 AM
Probably was going 80+ swervin in and out of traffic..

TIGERJC
08-27-2006, 12:55 AM
Will you just STFU already? How fast do you think you have to be going to throw an EVO off balance enough to flip it 5 TIMES? Faster than 65 mph. :slap:

There is a small chance that they were a victim of circumstance, in which I would hope that they are okay, but we are talking about a fucking EVO here. I am a firm believer in Natural Selection. If you fuck around and end up removing yourself from the gene pool, then hooray for the rest of civilization. Idiots should not be allowed to breed, anyway.

you do know that everybody in atlanta atleast cruises at 80 mph on the hwy. U have no choice but to drive at those sppeds, unless u want to be ran off the road. U are making assumptions with only a bit little info to go on.U are quick to jump to conclusions. I

Probably was going 80+ swervin in and out of traffic..
Samething goes for you

Dragonfly5338
08-27-2006, 01:00 AM
Damn yall. It's easy enough to flip any car if someone runs into you - even an Evo, deerrr. Nobody knows what happened yet, so let's save the judgement and darwinian remarks. Yall can laugh if you want, but hopefully you never have to be cut out of your car one day. WRXs, STis, Civics and CRXs can all flip. Let alone, nobody posting in this thread is 100% innocent of doing something stupid. Justin, I've seen you drive like a jerk before, haha. Chris, I know you have too. Luckily yall have learned and not gotten hurt. Hopefully everyone is okay.

I dunno who it is either, btw. Nobody has heard anything on the local Evo board either.

Stormhammer
08-27-2006, 01:01 AM
^^ true but still... to flip 5 times?

TIGERJC
08-27-2006, 01:03 AM

Its doesnt take much

Dragonfly5338

More than likely that was a bit of an exaggeration. If it really flipped 5 times on the highway at over 80mph you wouldn't have been able to tell that it was an Evo if you cruised by it.

BTLFED
you do know that everybody in atlanta atleast cruises at 80 mph on the hwy. U have no choice but to drive at those sppeds, unless u want to be ran off the road. U are making assumptions with only a bit little info to go on.U are quick to jump to conclusions.

And you are assuming everyone cruses at 80. I don't.

I am not assuming shit. I am making a very educated guess based on the specs on an EVO, which is fact. It's not like we are talking about a Toyota Paseo here. Like I said, if they were the victims then of course I hope they are okay, but the odds are not in their favor that they were.

TIGERJC
08-27-2006, 01:05 AM

I am not assuming shit. I am making a very educated guess based on the specs on an EVO, which is fact. It's not like we are talking about a Toyota Paseo here. Like I said, if they were the victims then of course I hope they are okay, but the odds are not in their favor that they were.

educated guess :lmfao: , stfu

Dragonfly5338
08-27-2006, 01:07 AM

Specs don't mean shit if you're cruising and your tire blows out and you lose it. Or if someone side swipes you into the barrier. Or if you have to swerve suddenly and overcorrect.

Too many variables in this equation to make any sort of guess right now, man! Maybe if someone says "Yeah that was my friend he was racing so-and-so" later on. But they said it was a couple of SUVs and the Evo right?

Even the best handling can't save your ass if an Escalade plows into your ass. ;)

BTLFED
08-27-2006, 01:13 AM
Damn yall. It's easy enough to flip any car if someone runs into you - even an Evo, deerrr. Nobody knows what happened yet, so let's save the judgement and darwinian remarks. Yall can laugh if you want, but hopefully you never have to be cut out of your car one day. WRXs, STis, Civics and CRXs can all flip. Let alone, nobody posting in this thread is 100% innocent of doing something stupid. Justin, I've seen you drive like a jerk before, haha. Chris, I know you have too. Luckily yall have learned and not gotten hurt. Hopefully everyone is okay.

I dunno who it is either, btw. Nobody has heard anything on the local Evo board either.

Hell yeah I drive like an ass sometimes. If something happens and I remove myself from the gene pool, then I deserve it. I never said I was the picture perfect driver, or that natural selection doesn't apply to me. Everyone makes their own choices, and if something goes wrong, then you deal with the outcome.

And yes, anything CAN flip, but in comparison to something like...say...a Hyundai Elantra, it would take alot to get it to flip 5 times. I'm not going to get into physics, but come on Val. Lets be realistic here.

BTLFED
08-27-2006, 01:14 AM
educated guess :lmfao: , stfu

If you don't like what I am posting, leave. I could give a fuck what you think or say.

Dragonfly5338
08-27-2006, 01:18 AM
Hell yeah I drive like an ass sometimes. If something happens and I remove myself from the gene pool, then I deserve it. I never said I was the picture perfect driver, or that natural selection doesn't apply to me. Everyone makes their own choices, and if something goes wrong, then you deal with the outcome.

And yes, anything CAN flip, but in comparison to something like...say...a Hyundai Elantra, it would take alot to get it to flip 5 times. I'm not going to get into physics, but come on Val. Lets be realistic here.

Actually, in all honesty, it's prolly easier to flip an Evo if you mess up. The steering is real damn twitchy, and if you have decent tires they tend to follow the road over any striations in the pavement. A Hyundai Elantra is much more forgiving for any mistakes you may make. :yes: :tongue1:

I would say it would be easier to get out of a situation that may result in an accident in an Evo versus a regular car if a) you know what you're doing and b) you're aware of the situation, tho, I'll give you that. The brakes and steering on the car have saved my ass many-a-times.

BTLFED
08-27-2006, 01:20 AM
Specs don't mean shit if you're cruising and your tire blows out and you lose it. Or if someone side swipes you into the barrier. Or if you have to swerve suddenly and overcorrect.

Too many variables in this equation to make any sort of guess right now, man! Maybe if someone says "Yeah that was my friend he was racing so-and-so" later on. But they said it was a couple of SUVs and the Evo right?

Even the best handling can't save your ass if an Escalade plows into your ass. ;)

And they could have been acting like dumbasses and clipped the ass of one of those SUVs which caused it to flip. We can play this game until morning, but it's not going to prove shit. The main reason I am drawing this conclusion is the 5 times part. No, it's not hard to flip a performance vehicle, but 5 times? That is a pretty good amount of force.

TIGERJC
08-27-2006, 01:20 AM
If you don't like what I am posting, leave. I could give a fuck what you think or say.
I see u do give a fuck by responding to my statement :D Whats wrong with me speaking my mind on how I feel then???

BTLFED
08-27-2006, 01:23 AM
Actually, in all honesty, it's prolly easier to flip an Evo if you mess up. The steering is real damn twitchy, and if you have decent tires they tend to follow the road over any striations in the pavement. A Hyundai Elantra is much more forgiving for any mistakes you may make. :yes: :tongue1:

I would say it would be easier to get out of a situation that may result in an accident in an Evo versus a regular car if a) you know what you're doing and b) you're aware of the situation, tho, I'll give you that. The brakes and steering on the car have saved my ass many-a-times.

I get what you are saying, and I'll just leave it at that. Playing "what if" at 2:30 in the morning is making my head hurt. I need sleep.

Dragonfly5338
08-27-2006, 01:27 AM
I get what you are saying, and I'll just leave it at that. Playing "what if" at 2:30 in the morning is making my head hurt. I need sleep.

Word money. Hehe g'night man. See you at Starbucks this week? Hit me up if you end up going. :kiss:

BTLFED
08-27-2006, 01:28 AM
I see u do give a fuck by responding to my statement :D Whats wrong with me speaking my mind on how I feel then???

I don't give a shit if you do or don't, but don't tell me to STFU because I don't give people the benefit of the doubt that you do.

The bottom line is that if it wasn't their fault, I hope they are okay. If it was their fault, then they deserved it. Simple.

TeeJay
08-27-2006, 01:29 AM
LOL sup chris LOL

TIGERJC
08-27-2006, 01:31 AM
I don't give a shit if you do or don't, but don't tell me to STFU because I don't give people the benefit of the doubt that you do.

The bottom line is that if it wasn't their fault, I hope they are okay. If it was their fault, then they deserved it. Simple.

sorry for saying stfu to you, but I do hate when idiots think they know everything by saying something without having the facts to back it up

BTLFED
08-27-2006, 01:31 AM
Word money. Hehe g'night man. See you at Starbucks this week? Hit me up if you end up going. :kiss:

Yeah, hopefully. This past week was so shitty I went into hiding so I didn't have to subject everybody to my mood. It was the worst week I have had in a LONG time. It's starting to get better though. :goodjob:

BTLFED
08-27-2006, 01:35 AM
sorry for saying stfu to you, but I do hate when idiots think they know everything by saying anything without having the facts to back it up

Now I'm an idiot? Hah! Now YOU are making incorrect assumptions without the facts to back it up. Your backhanded comments are worthless.

TIGERJC
08-27-2006, 01:37 AM
ITS late and I am bored out of my mind, lets e-battle son

TIGERJC
08-27-2006, 01:38 AM
Now I'm an idiot? Hah! Now YOU are making incorrect assumptions without the facts to back it up. Your backhanded comments are worthless.
the facts are in all of your post in this thread

BTLFED
08-27-2006, 01:47 AM
ITS late and I am bored out of my mind, lets e-battle son

I would but I am about to crash out. I'll take a rain check, though. It seems that you at least have a brain and it would be entertaining as opposed to the retards that usually step to me. ;)

RandomGuy
08-27-2006, 02:33 AM
hopefully it wasn't evokenny

JITB
08-27-2006, 03:32 AM
my friends car flippdd atleast 3 times, and he was doing between 45-50, in a neon. anything can happen

Leadfoot_mf
08-27-2006, 04:11 AM
Thank you.

in reality what differance does it make who cares doesnt change the fact it happened get over it....

Fast Shadow
08-27-2006, 11:53 AM
LIRL there are some gay ass fuckin haters on this site.

Fast Shadow
08-27-2006, 11:55 AM
Will you just STFU already?

Why don't YOU shut the fuck up, bitch? If you don't like what I say then don't read it.

BTLFED
08-27-2006, 02:06 PM
Why don't YOU shut the fuck up, bitch? If you don't like what I say then don't read it.

Getting a little testy, are we? Tampon full? Go change it and come back with a better attitude....bitch. :slap:

HalfBaked
08-27-2006, 02:11 PM
My grandmom died last monday and my granddad is in ICU right now because some dumbass kid pulled out in front of them.

So if you are thinking its funny to make fun of a car accident where someone got hurt I seriously hope your bitch ass dies in a fire.

b@d @pple
08-27-2006, 02:40 PM
My grandmom died last monday and my granddad is in ICU right now because some dumbass kid pulled out in front of them.

So if you are thinking its funny to make fun of a car accident where someone got hurt I seriously hope your bitch ass dies in a fire.\

sorry to hear that but sir you still have HIV

HalfBaked
08-27-2006, 02:41 PM
\

sorry to hear that but sir you still have HIV

I know...

All the time I spent in the hospital this past week and a half I should have been asking doctors if they had any cures or anything yet.

b@d @pple
08-27-2006, 02:45 PM
I know...

All the time I spent in the hospital this past week and a half I should have been asking doctors if they had any cures or anything yet.

did landon give them hivs to ya

HalfBaked
08-27-2006, 02:46 PM
Probably.

I knew not to sit on the toilet after he had his period on it...