3. Swoll
4. ChadBeeSRT4
5. Shawn (STi)
6. AlexWRX
7. Morelian
8. GoingFasterThanU
9. ChampCoupe *

*motor vs motor

These will all be from a roll, 60-120 with lookouts & I would like to have this on video.

You have now been called out, so open up your schedule for Sat. Sept 2. I'm giving a week in advance, so no excuses. :rolleyes:

CHADbee
08-26-2006, 12:57 PM
i doubt i'll be able to make it kevin...my car wil be in the shop but i'll be ready by tunerfest.

Tank
08-26-2006, 01:18 PM
Meet up at the usual spot on Saturday nights, this includes:

1. TheYoung'n
2. Juan_B
3. Swoll
4. ChadBeeSRT4
5. Shawn (STi)
6. AlexWRX
7. Morelian
8. GoingFasterThanU
9. ChampCoupe *

*motor vs motor

These will all be from a roll, 60-120 with lookouts & I would like to have this on video.

You have now been called out, so open up your schedule for Sat. Oct 2. I'm giving a week in advance, so no excuses. :rolleyes:

uhh am i missing something thats a month and some change in advance only race id be interstd in seeing is 3, 4, 7, but have fun guys

WhiteAccord
08-26-2006, 01:29 PM
Man a whole month......

KevinT707
08-26-2006, 01:48 PM
Fixed the date, my bad.

TigerJC, I see you in here, wanna get on the VIP list ;)?

3.5altman
08-26-2006, 02:08 PM
oh hell yea. some good runs

HalfBaked
08-26-2006, 02:13 PM
:(

CHADbee
08-26-2006, 02:56 PM
:(
dude, don't worry someone will call u out one day. its ok :goodjob:

HalfBaked
08-26-2006, 03:16 PM
dude, don't worry someone will call u out one day. its ok :goodjob:

It'll be the happiest day of my life!

Marcos Ruiz
08-26-2006, 03:30 PM

1. TheYoung'n
2. Juan_B
3. Swoll
4. ChadBeeSRT4
5. Shawn (STi)
6. AlexWRX
7. Morelian
8. GoingFasterThanU
9. ChampCoupe *

*motor vs motor

You have now been called out, so open up your schedule for Sat. Sept 2. I'm giving a week in advance, so no excuses. :rolleyes:

You couldve raced juan all last night, but you were wasting time... Dont bring up the cop issue either cause we were trying to set up somthing at bp for more than an hour before...

Yoshi
08-26-2006, 03:49 PM
kevin i'm at work right now, but you know i'm down

Shawn
08-26-2006, 04:16 PM
:goodjob:

The Youngn
08-26-2006, 06:09 PM
good...thats enough time for me to have my 100 shot installed

juan b
08-26-2006, 08:30 PM
im not down for the weekend meets anymore.. but i am down to run you, any day of the week, i think we (the ppl being called out on this thread) should meet up and have a good night.. fuck the weekends with all the damn ricers and people just following the crowd..

KevinT707
08-27-2006, 12:00 AM
World's Lord, who are you & do I know you?

Marcos Ruiz, I have no clue what you're talking about. I talked to Juan & he said "no-go" so I said "ok then". I was ready.

Juan B, I like your idea to do it on a set weekday or perhaps even a Sunday.

Any ideas & what is most convenient for most peoples? LMK, use PM if necessary.

The Youngn
08-27-2006, 04:24 AM
i think marcos needs to quit talkin...sit the fuck back and let every1 else do their thing....if they dont run then they dont run....unless u 1 of the people runnin..juss shut up n quit tryin to get shit started wit people

2.3 Evo 8
08-27-2006, 08:35 AM
Hey Kevin, what happened to "I learned my lesson"? :lmfao:

Batman
08-27-2006, 12:01 PM
geez kevin..you turned all emo on us..lol

Maniaç
08-27-2006, 12:14 PM

1. TheYoung'n
2. Juan_B
3. Swoll
4. ChadBeeSRT4
5. Shawn (STi)
6. AlexWRX
7. Morelian
8. GoingFasterThanU
9. ChampCoupe *

*motor vs motor

Look at this guy, so finally someone has called me out. Feels kind of tight beening called out like this, but you know I'm down.
World's Lord is my homeboy, when I'm not on IA he is in here checking if anybody is talking shit about me.LoL
This Saturday, you know I'll be out, oh and Kevin you better come with it man. I don't want to hear any excuses from you. Ok :D

HalfBaked
08-27-2006, 12:16 PM
Look at this guy, so finally someone has called me out. Feels kind of tight beening called out like this

YEA JUST RUB IT IN!

Tank
08-27-2006, 12:18 PM
im not down for the weekend meets anymore.. but i am down to run you, any day of the week, i think we (the ppl being called out on this thread) should meet up and have a good night.. fuck the weekends with all the damn ricers and people just following the crowd..
how about a better idea find another place to meet up at duh cause some people accually work during the week so no coming out to gnet to play during the week

Maniaç
08-27-2006, 12:18 PM
YEA JUST RUB IT IN!

:lmfao: What you know about that. :lmfao: :D

Tank
08-27-2006, 12:33 PM
oh and i got ot see me cuz EZ that definitly made my night seeing him again and his supra

Maniaç
08-27-2006, 12:49 PM
^ Yeah dude, glad to see yall finally reunit(???)LoL

Now you just need to bring out your MkIV

gtikid
08-27-2006, 12:52 PM
uhh am i missing something thats a month and some change in advance only race id be interstd in seeing is 3, 4, 7, but have fun guys

You forgot about #2 and #5 which would probably be more interesting than the ones you mentioned :goodjob:

Tank
08-27-2006, 12:53 PM
^ havent i met you before but yewah it might be interesting

and alex yeah i told him hopefully this weekend

gtikid
08-27-2006, 12:54 PM

1. TheYoung'n
2. Juan_B
3. Swoll
4. ChadBeeSRT4
5. Shawn (STi)
6. AlexWRX
7. Morelian
8. GoingFasterThanU
9. ChampCoupe *

*motor vs motor

Kevin i agree with Juan about doing it during the weekend b/c swoll and greg wont be here this weekend. Everyone let us know if that's cool with yall, i'll PM everyone a date and we'll see if thats a good date for everyone :goodjob:

O and you got the camera man right here :goodjob:

Maniaç
08-27-2006, 12:55 PM

Word, i will not be out friday, but I will come out Saturday.

gtikid
08-27-2006, 12:56 PM

I believe so, one time at malibu maybe. But that was a while back. I believe Elliot(RIP) introduced us...

Maniaç
08-27-2006, 01:00 PM
Kevin i agree with Juan about doing it during the weekend b/c swoll and greg wont be here this weekend. Everyone let us know if that's cool with yall, i'll PM everyone a date and we'll see if thats a good date for everyone :goodjob:

O and you got the camera man right here :goodjob:

Ok Look, I beat Greg, No point. Me and Swoll did a crazy run last night, and I know that I will give Kevin a good run. Monday I am getting a little mod done to my car and with this I should get 3 more whp/4 more wtq.LoL

So I should be alittle bit faster than I was Saturday. :D

Tank
08-27-2006, 01:01 PM
oh ok yeah i remember you yeah at malibu that one meet you was there i think i came to your house before you got a unfinished basement with a pol table and dj table right you should come out man this weekend should be fun

gtikid
08-27-2006, 01:06 PM
Ok Look, I beat Greg, No point. Me and Swoll did a crazy run last night, and I know that I will give Kevin a good run. Monday I am getting a little mod done to my car and with this I should get 3 more whp/4 more wtq.LoL

What about JuanB and Shawn then huh? :D :lmfao:

3whp/4wtq?! Are you washing your car or what?! :lmfao:

gtikid
08-27-2006, 01:07 PM
oh ok yeah i remember you yeah at malibu that one meet you was there i think i came to your house before you got a unfinished basement with a pol table and dj table right you should come out man this weekend should be fun

Shit i wish i had a house like that :lmfao:

Man i'm always out there dude. I was out there last weekend, but the Shalock crew is going to PC this weekend :D

TIGERJC
08-27-2006, 01:16 PM
Fixed the date, my bad.

TigerJC, I see you in here, wanna get on the VIP list ;)?

I will be back out the week after labor day. unless u want to help me put in my turbo kit

Yoshi
08-27-2006, 01:18 PM
What about JuanB and Shawn then huh? :D :lmfao:

3whp/4wtq?! Are you washing your car or what?! :lmfao:

What about them, if they're slow there is no point.(Save Film)

JaunB I think would be a waste of time. Shawn will be running Me and Kevin.
And Alex said to go suck some balls or else he will make you wash his car.

:lmfao:

gtikid
08-27-2006, 01:20 PM

Alex are you serious? Do not remember when Shawn raced you with 5/6 people in his car? ;)

Yoshi
08-27-2006, 01:26 PM
Alex are you serious? Do not remember when Shawn raced you with 5/6 people in his car? ;)

:thinking: I'm not Alex, but Alex wants to run him, just for fun

Stage II STi Vs. Stage II Wrx: Lets see whats the real diffrence between the two.

gtikid
08-27-2006, 01:30 PM
:thinking: I'm not Alex, but Alex wants to run him, just for fun

Stage II STi Vs. Stage II Wrx: Lets see whats the real diffrence between the two.

Ayiyiyiyiyi i'm super confused now :lmfao:

We saw the difference about 2 weekends ago...

Yoshi
08-27-2006, 01:35 PM
Ayiyiyiyiyi i'm super confused now :lmfao:

We saw the difference about 2 weekends ago...

Dude I'm not Alex, he is my older brother. I don't know what happened last time but my brother is faster than he was two weeks ago. Well maybe just alittle bit. ;)

TD04 Vs. Vf39
Ej25 Vs. Ej25
5speed Vs 6speed
Stg.2 Wrx 285 Crank Hp Vs. Stg.2 STi 350 Crank Hp

gtikid
08-27-2006, 02:08 PM
Dude I'm not Alex, he is my older brother. I don't know what happened last time but my brother is faster than he was two weeks ago. Well maybe just alittle bit. ;)

TD04 Vs. Vf39
Ej25 Vs. Ej25
5speed Vs 6speed
Stg.2 Wrx 285 Crank Hp Vs. Stg.2 STi 350 Crank Hp

Believe me, i kno he is. I saw him run 2 weeks ago and i saw him run last night. And i was in the STI 2 weeks ago also, and i dont recall seeing you inside his...

ChAmP_CoUpE
08-27-2006, 02:41 PM

HMm... me and kevin are running all motor so shhh.... do u rly think that would be a fair run if he ran with the bottle.... Hmm if u dont brake boost (on a N/A car) it will be a very good run for you guys....

juan b
08-27-2006, 04:48 PM

how am i waste of time? what do you drive? if your talking about me and your brother running its a waste of time casue last i heard he raced shawn with 5 ppl in shawns car and he still pulled.. and me and shawn are inchs away from eachother..

Shawn
08-27-2006, 05:06 PM
JuanB's car is quick, dont underestimate it Worlds Lord, when me and him race we are within inches of each other, not trying to talk shit but I believe us 2 are the quickest cars on Kevins callout list, so lets see how he does with the slower cars then come up. BTW, Im always down to run Alex for fun, he is a cool guy :cheers:

juan b
08-27-2006, 05:38 PM
how about a better idea find another place to meet up at duh cause some people accually work during the week so no coming out to gnet to play during the week

your opinion doesnt really matter in this thread, i posted for the people running and it was an idea.. and fyi, i also work everyday during the week 8-5 ;)

Marcos Ruiz
08-27-2006, 05:39 PM
Marcos Ruiz, I have no clue what you're talking about. I talked to Juan & he said "no-go" so I said "ok then". I was ready

:blah: I was there the whole time. I had the white shirt with green p hat. Since you guys arrived he was trying to race you. First it was we eating. Than it was I got go sign some autographs. Than it was I gotta clean my ricer wheels.. you guys were blabbing around for a while :gay:

I guess thats the way you handle yours.

Now I gotta go and quote your friend who bought some interweb nuts over the weekend.

Marcos Ruiz
08-27-2006, 05:51 PM
i think marcos needs to quit talkin...sit the fuck back and let every1 else do their thing....if they dont run then they dont run....unless u 1 of the people runnin..juss shut up n quit tryin to get shit started wit people

I wouldnt use language on the interweb that you wouldnt say to my face. You guys were extra gay friday night. If your boy wanted to race he wouldve raced. If I wanted to get something started friday night you wouldve known asap. You know who I am Johnny. Ima give you one interweb bitch pass. Say some bullshit again and ima be coping this and sending it to your parents emails.:lmfao:

You think going to BP is a hang out spot?:gay:

Set up something proper not some interweb call out. These call out threads are :lmfao:

Marcos Ruiz
08-27-2006, 05:52 PM
how am i waste of time? what do you drive? if your talking about me and your brother running its a waste of time casue last i heard he raced shawn with 5 ppl in shawns car and he still pulled.. and me and shawn are inchs away from eachother..

I think shawn got you:D

1civic
08-27-2006, 06:10 PM
Marcos, I was out on this night and Kevin was ready to run... Not sure why this never went down, from my understanding we was going to the Spot then going to run.. I got side tracked tring to help some Folks, then ending up back at BP.... Most times things go smooth with this Guys :goodjob: Its all good man.... :cheers:

Marcos Ruiz
08-27-2006, 06:39 PM
No big deal bro. I know you and if you say this guy is cool thats alright. I just dont like when things arent organized.

1civic
08-27-2006, 07:05 PM
No big deal bro. I know you and if you say this guy is cool thats alright. I just dont like when things arent organized.

It seems to go smooth after we get to the Spot.... I'm sure if we could have made it there things would have been better... Just have to get away from the pack... ;) If he called out your boy then it will go down... :goodjob:
If he Beats Kevin then I'll step up and give him a better run How about that ?.. :D ..

Marcos Ruiz
08-27-2006, 07:39 PM
Maybe me and you need to get something going...

My baby doesn't like straight lines though.

The Youngn
08-27-2006, 08:25 PM
I wouldnt use language on the interweb that you wouldnt say to my face. You guys were extra gay friday night. If your boy wanted to race he wouldve raced. If I wanted to get something started friday night you wouldve known asap. You know who I am Johnny. Ima give you one interweb bitch pass. Say some bullshit again and ima be coping this and sending it to your parents emails.:lmfao:

You think going to BP is a hang out spot?:gay:

Set up something proper not some interweb call out. These call out threads are :lmfao:
u act like i wouldnt say that shit to ur face...bottom line is u need sit the fuck back and shut the hell up. the people who they were tryin to get to run was me juan kevin and i forgot who the other person was. we juss got back from the track and we go to petco to chill wit people and we had no tyme to even say wassup to people. so u tell me wats wrong wit tryin to say wassup to every1 we knoe. u werent involved with the races so stay out of it. u actin juss like dat one white boi who kept pushin at shit wit us wen he wasnt even racing

The Youngn
08-27-2006, 08:42 PM
JuanB's car is quick, dont underestimate it Worlds Lord, when me and him race we are within inches of each other, not trying to talk shit but I believe us 2 are the quickest cars on Kevins callout list, so lets see how he does with the slower cars then come up. BTW, Im always down to run Alex for fun, he is a cool guy :cheers:
hmm...i already ran u and juan and in my opinion...i think kevin will pull on the both of yall...im not sayin for sure but most likely. the reason y i came pullin back was because of his ricer excuse..."bottle went empty" but should b good runs. juan and shawn...yall both have quick cars but i juss personally think kevin will pull....which means i tihnk he'll pull on me too but lets juss c how full his bottle is

1insaneR
08-27-2006, 08:57 PM
I think all of yall are pretty slow but i know for a fact kevin would pull if he could get traction.(on bottle)

Tank
08-27-2006, 09:36 PM
your opinion doesnt really matter in this thread, i posted for the people running and it was an idea.. and fyi, i also work everyday during the week 8-5 ;)
:eek: wow LOL at the cocky honda driver :rolleyes:

Marcos Ruiz
08-27-2006, 09:42 PM
u act like i wouldnt say that shit to ur face...bottom line is u need sit the fuck back and shut the hell up. the people who they were tryin to get to run was me juan kevin and i forgot who the other person was. we juss got back from the track and we go to petco to chill wit people and we had no tyme to even say wassup to people. so u tell me wats wrong wit tryin to say wassup to every1 we knoe. u werent involved with the races so stay out of it. u actin juss like dat one white boi who kept pushin at shit wit us wen he wasnt even racing

I wish you would say some shit like that to my face.

Reaper
08-27-2006, 09:44 PM
Now now children....lets not "fight" on the forums...:gay:

1insaneR
08-27-2006, 09:44 PM
Damn im just waiting for the your momma jokes in this thread.

Reaper
08-27-2006, 09:46 PM
that'd be hilarious!

Shawn
08-27-2006, 10:16 PM
I think all of yall are pretty slow but i know for a fact kevin would pull if he could get traction.(on bottle)

:blah: ummm ok, just keep running your slow hype-r or are you gonna talk about your bros sti? you dont even know what the other people have, god damn man, too many cheerleaders on IA.

If Kevin's CRX really makes 260hp of course he will beat a EM1 which makes 262hp, the weight difference will put him at an advantage, he will probably beat me too than. Me and Juan are honest about our mods and power, Kevin is not. I just run for fun anyways, some people take this shit to serious.

Marcos Ruiz
08-27-2006, 10:19 PM
:bowdown:

Shawn
08-27-2006, 10:26 PM
:eek: wow LOL at the cocky honda driver :rolleyes:

wow LOL at the guy who is always talking about his Supra which will be on the streets soon:rolleyes:

SL33P3R
08-27-2006, 10:28 PM
wow LOL at the guy who is always talking about his Supra which will be on the streets soon:rolleyes:

It will be. it was supposed to be out like 2 weekends before, but he was having tranny problems. It will be tearing up the streets soon

Right tank?

-Taylor

KevinT707
08-27-2006, 10:28 PM
Ok enough with the drama.

-GTIKid is/will be the camera man.
-Now what is a good weekday for everyone? I know everyone gets off work before 10 PM so no excuses, any weekday is good for me. Just let me know what location to meet up at ..

Lets work this out fast, PM me & update me please.

Shawn
08-27-2006, 10:41 PM
PMing you now

gtikid
08-27-2006, 10:48 PM
Alright everybody how about we just let the racing and the videos do the talking...and if your NOT going to race then please don't opinionate about what day is good for you :goodjob:

Shawn
08-27-2006, 10:52 PM
Sounds good to me!

Tank
08-27-2006, 11:00 PM
It will be. it was supposed to be out like 2 weekends before, but he was having tranny problems. It will be tearing up the streets soon

Right tank?

-Taylor
dont tell them nothing taylor let the lil hondas boys feel big and do there 17 second highway runs LOL cause we all now all other cars are so inferior to them LOL :lmfao:

gtikid
08-27-2006, 11:02 PM
dont tell them nothing taylor let the lil hondas boys feel big and do there 17 second highway runs LOL cause we all now all other cars are so inferior to them LOL :lmfao:

You obviously don't know these guys tank...

Shawn
08-27-2006, 11:02 PM
Not worth a stupid internet arguement, good luck with your supra

Tank
08-27-2006, 11:03 PM
Not worth a stupid internet arguement, good luck with your supra
:goodjob: thankyou same to ya :goodjob:

Tank
08-27-2006, 11:04 PM
You obviously don't know these guys tank...
ahhh im bored not really even interested in whats going on here love kevins crx and a couple other cars the rest that im fucking with are no names to me just for shits and giggles love seeing people gettin pissed and tryin to crack at me :lmfao:

Tuan
08-27-2006, 11:05 PM
Tank, Greg, and Jullian had to spend the night at a hotel and share a double bed.

In the morning, Tank said "I had this great dream last night, that a girl gave me a handjob"

Greg replied "That's weird so did I"

Finally, Jullian said "Lucky for you guys...I only dream't I was skiing"

Maniaç
08-27-2006, 11:05 PM
Everyone Shut the fuck up. Pm me the Location and lets get this shit over with.

JuanB you and me
Shawn you too

Tank
08-27-2006, 11:07 PM
Tank, Greg, and Jullian had to spend the night at a hotel and share a double bed.

In the morning, Tank said "I had this great dream last night, that a girl gave me a handjob"

ewwwwwwwwwwwww nigga that shit was nasty LOL :lmfao:

and alex STFU and let us have our e-fight dammit its passing time

gtikid
08-27-2006, 11:10 PM

buahahahahahaahahhahahaha...

man why the fuck do i gotta be in the middle?!

Shawn
08-27-2006, 11:10 PM
All runs will be on video, so the smack talking will end haha

ChAmP_CoUpE
08-27-2006, 11:33 PM
hmm how the hell i get put in this story lol.... man i dun care ill run anytime as long as there is a lead car... pm me and let me know.... damn man IA is full of instigators...(spelling?)

Tank
08-27-2006, 11:36 PM
hmm how the hell i get put in this story lol.... man i dun care ill run anytime as long as there is a lead car... pm me and let me know.... damn man IA is full of instigators...(spelling?)
why didnt you run ant saturday man we was waiting on it and when rolled out you didnt even come man what happened :???:

Reaper
08-27-2006, 11:44 PM

haha!:lmfao::lmfao:

Reaper
08-27-2006, 11:45 PM
why didnt you run ant saturday man we was waiting on it and when rolled out you didnt even come man what happened :???:

I shoulda ran em, but for some reason we didnt...Next time hopefully we'll get the chance

Tank
08-27-2006, 11:53 PM
yep thats what im hoping for man

The Youngn
08-28-2006, 12:16 AM
THANK U GREG.....if u aint involved as in ur not the camera man or one of the people racing...juss shut the fuck up

gtikid
08-28-2006, 12:20 AM
THANK U GREG.....if u aint involved as in ur not the camera man or one of the people racing...juss shut the fuck up

O fa sho, thanks for including the camera man part :lmfao:

I think greg wanted to be the one skiing :D :lmfao:

The Youngn
08-28-2006, 12:24 AM
O fa sho, thanks for including the camera man part :lmfao:

I think greg wanted to be the one skiing :D :lmfao:
camera man plays the biggest part in this...and we all knoe greg loves skiing...but didnt u tell u liked skiing too:thinking:

BigPoppaHurtm
08-28-2006, 12:45 AM
Damn im just waiting for the your momma jokes in this thread.

Yo mamma's so fat by the time I walked around her I had a wife and two kids :lmfao:

ChAmP_CoUpE
08-28-2006, 01:45 AM
wait who is ant... the lexus or trymy4.0 ??? lol mad lost .... yea we were going to run but no ever actually said ne thing... im down to run who ever really... idc if i loose or win its all fun n games for me....

ChAmP_CoUpE
08-28-2006, 01:47 AM
camera man plays the biggest part in this...and we all knoe greg loves skiing...but didnt u tell u liked skiing too:thinking:

haha wtf... fuk u and julian bitches haha.... man wat happen to that 100 kick Johnny lol jk jk.....

ChAmP_CoUpE
08-28-2006, 01:48 AM
I shoulda ran em, but for some reason we didnt...Next time hopefully we'll get the chance

next time for sure man.. maybe even in florida ...... hmmmmm....

ChAmP_CoUpE
08-28-2006, 01:48 AM
Yo mamma's so fat by the time I walked around her I had a wife and two kids :lmfao:

yo mama so stupid she tried to drown a fish....

Tank
08-28-2006, 08:13 AM
Ant is trymy4.0 with the mustang

3.5altman
08-28-2006, 10:47 AM
yo mama so stupid she tried to drown a fish....

now that's funny!!!!

you mama so ugly they use her face to make monster cookies :lmfao:

BigPoppaHurtm
08-28-2006, 11:06 AM
now that's funny!!!!

you mama so ugly they use her face to make monster cookies :lmfao:

LOL +1

Yo mama so stupid she hears it's chilly outside so she gets a bowl.

KevinT707
08-28-2006, 11:45 AM
LOL +1

Yo mama so stupid she hears it's chilly outside so she gets a bowl.
Ok, that was gay.

Now quit trashing up my call-out thread with yo mama jokes.

Tank
08-28-2006, 11:52 AM
Ok, that was gay.

Now quit trashing up my call-out thread with yo mama jokes.

fuck that keep the jokes coming LOL

i got the lamest one ever

yo mama so fat she sat on a dime and made nickels.....................funny right right ...................................... :doh: :umno:

St0lenR
08-28-2006, 12:13 PM
Yo mama's so stupid, when she took you to the airport and a sign said "Airport Left," she turned around and went home.

ChAmP_CoUpE
08-28-2006, 12:21 PM
LMAO at yo mama jokes... man i didnt know i was suppose to run the stang no one said ne thing to me about it... o well in florida well do it lol...

Tuan
08-28-2006, 12:41 PM
Yo mamma teeth so yellow when she close her mouth her stomach glow

1civic
08-28-2006, 01:03 PM
Maybe me and you need to get something going...

My baby doesn't like straight lines though.

Well that sounds like a Plan.... :D ... I had a Flat Sat night so I'm on my Scooby Doo's again... Etherway I'll be out next weekend... :goodjob:

FAHHQUE700
08-28-2006, 01:30 PM
Well that sounds like a Plan.... :D ... I had a Flat Sat night so I'm on my Scooby Doo's again... Etherway I'll be out next weekend... :goodjob:

Jackass

1civic
08-28-2006, 01:38 PM
Jackass

Yeah, Yeah.... You got some Video I want ASS !!!!!!..... Post that Shit... :D