PDA

View Full Version : WIERD THOUGHTS...WHAT ARE URS?

BTEC
08-25-2006, 07:51 AM
I WAS JUST SITTING HERE THINKING ABOUT THE PPL THAT ARE LIKE "IF U DO SOMETHING TO ME ILL SUE U" OR "ILL CALL THE COPS". HAVE THEY EVER THOUGHT ABOUT IF THE PERSON THAT WANTS TO DO SOEMTHING TO YOU GO TO THE EXTENT OF KILLING YOU WHAT GOOD DOES A LAWSUIT THREAT DO. OR HAVE THEY EVER THOUGHT ABOUT BY THE TIME THE COPS DO GET HERE I COULD ALREADY BE DEAD.

Nemesis
08-25-2006, 07:52 AM
MY THOUGHTS ARE IF I COULD BAN YOU I WOULD

B16a2 Civic
08-25-2006, 07:53 AM
sometimes i just seat near people and wanna cuss them out, be it a friend or stranger.....just to see a reaction

BTEC
08-25-2006, 07:56 AM
MY THOUGHTS ARE IF I COULD BAN YOU I WOULD
ASSHOLE. GOT SOMETHING FOR YOU

SINCE U MAKE ALOT OF FRUITY POST IF PUT IN A HOMOSEXUAL SITUATION KNOWING NOBODY WOULD EVER KNOW WHAT U DID UNLESS U TELL THEM WOULD U ACTUALLY GO THROUGH WITH IT. :thinking:

Nemesis
08-25-2006, 07:57 AM
ASSHOLE. GOT SOMETHING FOR YOU

SINCE U MAKE ALOT OF FRUITY POST IF PUT IN A HOMOSEXUAL SITUATION KNOWING NOBODY WOULD EVER KNOW WHAT U DID UNLESS U TELL THEM WOULD U ACTUALLY GO THROUGH WITH IT. :thinking:

ARE YOU SEDUCING ME

:lmfao:

BTEC
08-25-2006, 07:59 AM
ARE YOU SEDUCING ME

:lmfao:
U ALWAYS FIND A WAY. :screwy:

SLOWLYbtngU
08-25-2006, 08:02 AM
Yep, I sit here at my desk sometimes and wonder if I slap a parent when they piss me off would I enjoy my "time off" from work.....Hmmm...

Or if I hit someones child then give it a piece of candy to shut up could Iget away with it...lol...BADASS children I swear!

ironchef
08-25-2006, 08:03 AM
Wonder why its so hard to press the caps lock key and turn caps off?

MachNU
08-25-2006, 08:05 AM
Yep, I sit here at my desk sometimes and wonder if I slap a parent when they piss me off would I enjoy my "time off" from work.....Hmmm...

Or if I hit someones child then give it a piece of candy to shut up could Iget away with it...lol...BADASS children I swear!

buhahahahahaha you sound like you care so much!!!! :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

SLOWLYbtngU
08-25-2006, 08:12 AM

OH YEAH YOU...PRESSED IT TO CUT IT ON FOR YOU...DONT SREAM AT UR SCREEN TOO LOUD WHEN YOU READ..MMMKAY?

buhahahahahaha you sound like you care so much!!!!

HEHE, I DO... I DOO...THEY MAKE ME SMILE ON OCCASION(SP?)...OTHER DAYS I REMEMBER WHY I WORK WITH THEM AND DON'T HAVE ANY OF MY OWN, WELL THAT AND I AM ONLY 22.... :D

Nemesis
08-25-2006, 08:12 AM

yeah man , neg rep his ass lol

SLOWLYbtngU
08-25-2006, 08:14 AM

U GONNA NEG REP ME TOO??? APPARENTLY THAT IS THE COOL THING NOW...

BTEC
08-25-2006, 08:19 AM
I NEG REPPED U FOR NOT HAVING UR CAPS ON, PUTTING A SPACE BEFORE UR COMMA, NOT PUTTING A PERIOD AT THE END OF UR STATEMENT, AND NOT CAPILTALIZING WHEN U SHOULD.

IRONCHEF, U DIDN'T SPELL "IT'S" WITH AN APOSTROPHE. SHOULD I NEG REP U. OH AND UR CAPS ARE OFF AS WELL.

devin
08-25-2006, 08:20 AM
NEG REP THEM ALL. BTEC

HvyArms
08-25-2006, 08:23 AM
What about the people who say, "I'm gonna kill you!". And I don't mean shooting, I'm talking about the ones who wanna use a knife because it's a one piece murder weapon easy to destroy and lay you out on a tarp and use a pipe saw to dismember you at the joints. Then use a port wrench to pull each one of your teeth out, and a hot fork thats been sitting on the stove for twenty minutes so it's red hot, to tear your retina's out. Behead you, and shave all your hair off and bury that, because it's easy to find, but cut off your ear and send it priority overnight to your grandmother in that nursing home in Peachtree city. Then throw your body in the trunk and go on a road trip, drop you legs off in the Atlantic, dump your torso in the Hudson, and your pelvis get's tossed over the side of the GrandCanyon and sinks into the Colorado River. Then come on IA, acting like nothing happened, and start a "What ever happened to..." thread. What about THOSE people? They've clearly thought about they wanted to do, and they don't care who you call. Thing's that make you go...hmmmmmm!

ironchef
Neg rep me all you, I don't care. Make all the spelling, grammar, and punctuation mistakes you want, I still don't care. Its just your caps that are annoying.

SLOWLYbtngU
NEG REP THEM ALL. BTEC

HEHEHEHE.... :hump: :goodjob: :yes:

BTEC
08-25-2006, 08:25 AM
NEG REP THEM ALL. BTEC
LOL!!

I WONDER HOW LONG AFTER THEY GET OFF IA ARE THEY MAD BC MY CAPS ARE ON? LIKE DOES IT MAKE THEIR COFFEE UNPLEASANTLY BITTER? CAN THEY JUST NOT FIND THAT RIGHT SPOT IN THE BED WHEN THEY SLEEP BC ITS STILL ON THEIR MIND AND KNOW IM NOT GOING TO TURN MY CAPS OFF MOSTLY BC THEY MAKE SUCH A FUSS ABOUT IT. HMMMMM :thinking:

SLOWLYbtngU
08-25-2006, 08:25 AM
What about the people who say, "I'm gonna kill you!". And I don't mean shooting, I'm talking about the ones who wanna use a knife because it's a one piece murder weapon easy to destroy and lay you out on a tarp and use a pipe saw to dismember you at the joints. Then use a port wrench to pull each one of your teeth out, and a hot fork thats been sitting on the stove for twenty minutes so it's red hot, to tear your retina's out. Behead you, and shave all your hair off and bury that, because it's easy to find, but cut off your ear and send it priority overnight to your grandmother in that nursing home in Peachtree city. Then throw your body in the trunk and go on a road trip, drop you legs off in the Atlantic, dump your torso in the Hudson, and your pelvis get's tossed over the side of the GrandCanyon and sinks into the Colorado River. Then come on IA, acting like nothing happened, and start a "What ever happened to..." thread. What about THOSE people? They've clearly thought about they wanted to do, and they don't care who call. Thing's that make you go...hmmmmmm!

HMMMM..INDEED. ~clicks ignore Hvyarms~

BTEC
08-25-2006, 08:28 AM
What about the people who say, "I'm gonna kill you!". And I don't mean shooting, I'm talking about the ones who wanna use a knife because it's a one piece murder weapon easy to destroy and lay you out on a tarp and use a pipe saw to dismember you at the joints. Then use a port wrench to pull each one of your teeth out, and a hot fork thats been sitting on the stove for twenty minutes so it's red hot, to tear your retina's out. Behead you, and shave all your hair off and bury that, because it's easy to find, but cut off your ear and send it priority overnight to your grandmother in that nursing home in Peachtree city. Then throw your body in the trunk and go on a road trip, drop you legs off in the Atlantic, dump your torso in the Hudson, and your pelvis get's tossed over the side of the GrandCanyon and sinks into the Colorado River. Then come on IA, acting like nothing happened, and start a "What ever happened to..." thread. What about THOSE people? They've clearly thought about they wanted to do, and they don't care who call. Thing's that make you go...hmmmmmm!
THIS WILL PROBABLY BE THE BEST POST IN HERE. :goodjob:

BTEC
08-25-2006, 08:29 AM
HMMMM..INDEED. ~clicks ignore Hvyarms~
LOL! FUH REAL.

HvyArms
08-25-2006, 08:31 AM
LOL! FUH REAL.

Hmmmmm, did you change your mind yet?

SLOWLYbtngU
08-25-2006, 08:33 AM
LOL!!

I WONDER HOW LONG AFTER THEY GET OFF IA ARE THEY MAD BC MY CAPS ARE ON? LIKE DOES IT MAKE THEIR COFFEE UNPLEASANTLY BITTER? CAN THEY JUST NOT FIND THAT RIGHT SPOT IN THE BED WHEN THEY SLEEP BC ITS STILL ON THEIR MIND AND KNOW IM NOT GOING TO TURN MY CAPS OFF MOSTLY BC THEY MAKE SUCH A FUSS ABOUT IT. HMMMMM :thinking:

What I want to know is does it bother them if I were to type in all lower case letters? Is that not just as annoying... ?ni dekcik aixelsyd ym fi tahw rO See now that would be annoying...But caps? Dude that is how they look on my keyboard....Am I wrong for wantin' my letters to look like the ones I press on the keyboard?

BTEC
08-25-2006, 08:34 AM
THE REAL QUESTION IS IF U GET INTO A FIGHT WITH SOMEBODY AND ALL THIS GO THROUGH R MIND WHAT DO U DO SINCE UR THINKING THEY COULD BE A PSYCHO THAT COULD EB PLANNING ON DOING ALL OF THE ABOVE TO U AFTER BEATING THE SHIT OUT OF YOU. DO U GO OFF THE TOP ROPE OF A FRUIT STAND AND START SCREAMING AND INTENTIONALLY TRYING TO KILL THEM OR DO U JUST FIGHT THEM AS HARD AS THEY ARE FIGHTING U BC U DNT WANT A MURDER CHARGE WHILE HOPING THEY DNT GET A LUCKY SHOT AND LAY U OUT IN THE PROCESS. HHMMMMMM

Miranda
08-25-2006, 08:34 AM
Sometimes I wonder if all the technology we have around us will one day mutate us into something less human. Are all these man-made signals that continuously pulse through us going to turn our descendants into some kind of bionic species?

No, I don't smoke pot.

Leadfoot_mf
08-25-2006, 08:35 AM
LOL!!

the cap thing is lame....i thought your keyboard was broken and u were too poor to replace it so i was going to start a new keyboard for BTEC fund on IA... but then i saw a post (i think in the kills forum) and thought gee he finally saved up enough for a new keyboard......

Dirty Octopus™
08-25-2006, 08:37 AM
can i get fired for groping my boss? :thinking:

BTEC
08-25-2006, 08:37 AM
Hmmmmm, did you change your mind yet?
I DNT THINK U WANT TO PLAY WITH ME.

BUT MY ANSWER STILL REMAINS.

SLOWLYbtngU
08-25-2006, 08:41 AM

After going to the club wiht your boss, some weird orgy party, and the strip club...UHhhh if u did, it would be funny.... :yes: :D

HvyArms
08-25-2006, 08:41 AM
THE REAL QUESTION IS IF U GET INTO A FIGHT WITH SOMEBODY AND ALL THIS GO THROUGH R MIND WHAT DO U DO SINCE UR THINKING THEY COULD BE A PSYCHO THAT COULD EB PLANNING ON DOING ALL OF THE ABOVE TO U AFTER BEATING THE SHIT OUT OF YOU. DO U GO OFF THE TOP ROPE OF A FRUIT STAND AND START SCREAMING AND INTENTIONALLY TRYING TO KILL THEM OR DO U JUST FIGHT THEM AS HARD AS THEY ARE FIGHTING U BC U DNT WANT A MURDER CHARGE WHILE HOPING THEY DNT GET A LUCKY SHOT AND LAY U OUT IN THE PROCESS. HHMMMMMM

You run away waving your arms above your head while screaming like a bitch, is what you do. Never get into a fist fight with someone who's trying to kill you, hells no.

Dirty Octopus™
08-25-2006, 08:42 AM
After going to the club wiht your boss, some weird orgy party, and the strip club...UHhhh if u did, it would be funny.... :yes: :D

yeah that would suck rock salted balls if i did.
i love my boss :D

HvyArms
08-25-2006, 08:43 AM
I DNT THINK U WANT TO PLAY WITH ME.

BUT MY ANSWER STILL REMAINS.

Who's playing?? Calm down boy, I already told you what it was.

Nemesis
08-25-2006, 08:43 AM

oh shit, he called you boy Btec lol whatchoo gun do

HvyArms
08-25-2006, 08:45 AM

Also see: "... run away waving your arms above your head while screaming like a bitch, is what you do..."

Dirty Octopus™
08-25-2006, 08:45 AM
in the gay culture is it cooler to be the guy or the girl? :thinking:

BTEC
08-25-2006, 08:46 AM
You run away waving your arms above your head while screaming like a bitch, is what you do. Never get into a fist fight with someone who's trying to kill you, hells no.
SEE THE THING IS U DNT KNOW IF THEY ARE GOING TO KILL YOU BUT UR WONDERING ARE THEY SOME KINDA PSYCHO THAT WOULD TAKE IT TO THAT EXTENT. LIKE WHEN PPL GET STOMPED IN THE FACE AND SHIT THEY PROLLY DNT KNOW ITS COMING THEY JUST THINK WE ARE GONNA GET TIRED, I MIGHT GET PUNCHED IN THE FACE AND ITLL BE OVER SOON. A WEEK LATER THEY WAKE UP IN THE HOSPITAL ROBBED, BLIND IN ONE EYE, 3 BROKEN TEETH AND A BALD SPOT IN THEIR HEAD FROM WHERE THE DR HAD TO DRILL A HOLE IN THEIR HEAD TO RELIEVE THE PRESSURE FROM AROUND THEIR BRAIN.

HvyArms
08-25-2006, 08:47 AM

It's coolest to be the basher.

HvyArms
08-25-2006, 08:49 AM
SEE THE THING IS U DNT KNOW IF THEY ARE GOING TO KILL YOU BUT UR WONDERING ARE THEY SOME KINDA PSYCHO THAT WOULD TAKE IT TO THAT EXTENT. LIKE WHEN PPL GET STOMPED IN THE FACE AND SHIT THEY PROLLY DNT KNOW ITS COMING THEY JUST THINK WE ARE GONNA GET TIRED, I MIGHT GET PUNCHED IN THE FACE AND ITLL BE OVER SOON. A WEEK LATER THEY WAKE UP IN THE HOSPITAL ROBBED, BLIND IN ONE EYE, 3 BROKEN TEETH AND A BALD SPOT IN THEIR HEAD FROM WHERE THE DR HAD TO DRILL A HOLE IN THEIR HEAD TO RELIEVE THE PRESSURE FROM AROUND THEIR BRAIN.

LOL heeeeeeeeell nah. Man, you fight every fight like the penalty for losing is death. Beat ass, as if you know that if you lose, he's coming back with 10 homies and 20 straps.

Dirty Octopus™
08-25-2006, 08:49 AM
It's coolest to be the basher.

thats cuz you're phobic. :D
but... is it gayer to be uber flame on with a penis? or is it gayer to be subtle with the tendencys and tuck it back? mmmm. :thinking:

BTEC
08-25-2006, 08:50 AM
IF I DECIDE TO DO SOMETHING PICS OF THE AFTERMATH WILL BE POSTED AND FOX 5 AND 11 ALIVE WILL COVER THE STORY AND IT WILL MAKE HISTORY. BTEC>CHARLES MANSON

NAME CALLING IS NOT ENOUGH TO DO IT THOUGH. :gay:

Dirty Octopus™
08-25-2006, 08:50 AM
okay... ok.... last thought of the hour... (i just got so many running through my head)
if i was a lame...
would i get more play from da hoes? :thinking:

BTEC
08-25-2006, 08:52 AM
LOL heeeeeeeeell nah. Man, you fight every fight like the penalty for losing is death. Beat ass, as if you know that if you lose, he's coming back with 10 homies and 20 straps.
SOUNDS LIKE DEATH TO ME. SO ITS KILL OR BE KILLED EVERY TIME.

BTEC
08-25-2006, 08:53 AM
okay... ok.... last thought of the hour... (i just got so many running through my head)
if i was a lame...
SO, ARE U GETTING NE PLAY? :lmfao:

Leadfoot_mf
08-25-2006, 08:54 AM
if i was a lame...
wtf :thinking:

Dirty Octopus™
08-25-2006, 08:59 AM
SO, ARE U GETTING NE PLAY? :lmfao:

course i am...
but ive noticed lames get more for some strange and very lame reason.

so i thought id make the switch.
from uber gangsta to lame ass nigga

SLOWLYbtngU
08-25-2006, 09:02 AM
if i was a lame...

U know what...No not lame...An asshole yes....Assholes get girls that try to change them, and even if they do change....why is it that the girl gets pissed when he leaves her and everything that she has done to make him a better man another girl enjoys? I just dont get it...Why be upset, U got a boy andturned him into a man....Shit That would be my award!!!

BTEC
08-25-2006, 09:07 AM
course i am...

U MISSED MY JOKE, I WAS TRYING TO SAY UR ALREADY LAME. THANKS ALOT.

BUT YEAH LIKE J SAID, IF U GET THAT "I DNT GIVE A SHIT" ATTITUDE, UR WILL BE SUPRISED HOW WOMEN ARE ATTRACTED TO YOU. ITS WIERD BUT TRUE. THEY SAY THEY WANT A GOOD MAN FOR ALLLLL THESE REASONS BUT IF UR LIKE "WHATEVER YO. BUT ANYWAY Y DO U HAVE ON SO MAY CLOTHES." THEY ARE ATTRACTED TO YOU. :dunno:

Leadfoot_mf
08-25-2006, 09:13 AM
course i am...

i dont think n e one will notice a change

BTEC
08-25-2006, 09:16 AM
i dont think n e one will notice a change
LOL!!! :goodjob:

SLOWLYbtngU
08-25-2006, 09:17 AM
U MISSED MY JOKE, I WAS TRYING TO SAY UR ALREADY LAME. THANKS ALOT.

BUT YEAH LIKE J SAID, IF U GET THAT "I DNT GIVE A SHIT" ATTITUDE, UR WILL BE SUPRISED HOW WOMEN ARE ATTRACTED TO YOU. ITS WIERD BUT TRUE. THEY SAY THEY WANT A GOOD MAN FOR ALLLLL THESE REASONS BUT IF UR LIKE "WHATEVER YO. BUT ANYWAY Y DO U HAVE ON SO MAY CLOTHES." THEY ARE ATTRACTED TO YOU. :dunno:

Jep....Nice guys finish last..Unless****secret time****

U perpetrate like an asshole and u are actually a really good guy....I have met several like that, the bad part is I am always the bestfriend never the girlfriend..

Which brings me to the next question....Am I really that bad looking that I get no play? Or if I do its from guys that have girls...I mean damn, can I be #1?

BTEC
08-25-2006, 09:20 AM
Jep....Nice guys finish last..Unless****secret time****

U perpetrate like an asshole and u are actually a really good guy....I have met several like that, the bad part is I am always the bestfriend never the girlfriend..

Which brings me to the next question....Am I really that bad looking that I get no play? Or if I do its from guys that have girls...I mean damn, can I be #1?
YES U CAN BE #1 BUT MOSTLY UR PROLLY GONNA GET THAT FROM GUYS WITH GIRLS THAT ARENT HAPPY BC THEY ARE OBVIOUSLY THE RELATIOSHIP TYPE. SINGLE GUYS USUALLY GET COMFORTABLE BEING SINGLE AND GET HOOKED UP WITH CHICKS THAT DEAL WITH THE "I DNT GIVE A SHIT" ATTITUDE SO THEY ARENT WILLING TO PUT FORTH THE EFFORT TO TREAT A FEMALE NICE/GOOD. MY :2cents:

The Golden Child
08-25-2006, 09:22 AM

WHATS SO FUCKING HARD TO IGNORE IT THEN ..
ITS THE FUCKING INTERNET GET THE FUCK OVER IT ..

The Golden Child
08-25-2006, 09:25 AM
What about the people who say, "I'm gonna kill you!". And I don't mean shooting, I'm talking about the ones who wanna use a knife because it's a one piece murder weapon easy to destroy and lay you out on a tarp and use a pipe saw to dismember you at the joints. Then use a port wrench to pull each one of your teeth out, and a hot fork thats been sitting on the stove for twenty minutes so it's red hot, to tear your retina's out. Behead you, and shave all your hair off and bury that, because it's easy to find, but cut off your ear and send it priority overnight to your grandmother in that nursing home in Peachtree city. Then throw your body in the trunk and go on a road trip, drop you legs off in the Atlantic, dump your torso in the Hudson, and your pelvis get's tossed over the side of the GrandCanyon and sinks into the Colorado River. Then come on IA, acting like nothing happened, and start a "What ever happened to..." thread. What about THOSE people? They've clearly thought about they wanted to do, and they don't care who you call. Thing's that make you go...hmmmmmm!

I WOULD OF TOOKEN A DIFFERENT APPROACH ON THIS SITUATION ..

The Golden Child
08-25-2006, 09:27 AM
Sometimes I wonder if all the technology we have around us will one day mutate us into something less human. Are all these man-made signals that continuously pulse through us going to turn our descendants into some kind of bionic species?

No, I don't smoke pot.

WE ALREADY ARE A BIONIC SPECIES ..

The Golden Child
08-25-2006, 09:28 AM

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!

The Golden Child
08-25-2006, 09:29 AM

WHOAZ KASHIMES BOSS CAME OUT AND PARTYED WITH YOU GUYS ..
HOW FUCKING COOL THOSE SHE HAVE A DAUGHTER ??

The Golden Child
08-25-2006, 09:30 AM

KASHIME WHATS WRONG WITH YOU BRO ??
SERIOUSLY GO TO THE BROOM CLOSET WITH YOUR BOSS ..
WAX THAT ASS !!!

SLOWLYbtngU
08-25-2006, 09:31 AM
WHOAZ KASHIMES BOSS CAME OUT AND PARTYED WITH YOU GUYS ..
HOW FUCKING COOL THOSE SHE HAVE A DAUGHTER ??

Nah, well once, we went to the club, but when she got there I was leaving....But yeah they gangsta...Gettin' dances at the strip club and err'thang..

The Golden Child
08-25-2006, 09:34 AM
Nah, well once, we went to the club, but when she got there I was leaving....But yeah they gangsta...Gettin' dances at the strip club and err'thang..

THATS SO GANGSTA SON ..

SLOWLYbtngU
08-25-2006, 09:35 AM
Ok I got one....Certain female is hella cool to be around and to hang with, lonely as hell but wont admit it...Has tons of people she could chill with, goes out on occasion and makes more friends, wins over her enemies but at the end of the night has nobody to go home to...What is wrong with her?

The Golden Child
08-25-2006, 09:36 AM
Ok I got one....Certain female is hella cool to be around and to hang with, lonely as hell but wont admit it...Has tons of people she could chill with, goes out on occasion and makes more friends, wins over her enemies but at the end of the night has nobody to go home to...What is wrong with her?

its ok joselyn * hugz *

Crazy Asian
08-25-2006, 09:36 AM
Whats this place all about now?

SLOWLYbtngU
08-25-2006, 09:37 AM
THATS SO GANGSTA SON ..

No what is gangsta is how hoes flock to this dude....I dont get it...I just dont get it... :no:

Crazy Asian
08-25-2006, 09:38 AM
Just like me...you dont know when Im gonna say I pinch

I pinch

The Golden Child
btec trying to view everyones criminal mind .. LIRL !!!

SLOWLYbtngU
its ok joselyn * hugz *

Tha fuck? Did I say it was me??? LOL! I am gangsta, no hugs..chill out nigga! LOL!!!!! ;)

it is me

The Golden Child
No what is gangsta is how hoes flock to this dude....I dont get it...I just dont get it... :no:

thats mean joselyn .. LIRL !!!

The Golden Child
08-25-2006, 09:39 AM
Tha fuck? Did I say it was me??? LOL! I am gangsta, no hugs..chill out nigga! LOL!!!!! ;)

it is me

i know its ok ..

BTEC
08-25-2006, 09:41 AM
btec trying to view everyones criminal mind .. LIRL !!!
NOT EXCATLY. MORE LIKE TRYIGN TO SEE IF NEBODY HAVE CRAZY/WEIRD THOUGHTS LIKE ME. BC IM ALWAYS THINKING ABOUT SOMETHING.

SLOWLYbtngU
08-25-2006, 09:41 AM
Oh other random thought...

BTEC- It's W-E-I-R-D... Sorry babe had to...It was killing me...

The Golden Child
08-25-2006, 09:42 AM
NOT EXCATLY. MORE LIKE TRYIGN TO SEE IF NEBODY HAVE CRAZY/WIERD THOUGHTS LIKE ME. BC IM ALWAYS THINKING ABOUT SOMETHING.

i think about alot of crazy stuff but i like to keep them to myself ..
dont want people to really think im crazy or something ..

The Golden Child
08-25-2006, 09:43 AM

he was using the " I " before the " E " thing ..

BTEC
08-25-2006, 09:44 AM

:thinking: HUH?

BTEC
08-25-2006, 09:48 AM
i think about alot of crazy stuff but i like to keep them to myself ..
dont want people to really think im crazy or something ..
SAME HERE BUT I LET SOME SLIP OUT EVERY NOW AND THEN.

SLOWLYbtngU
08-25-2006, 09:48 AM
Can u kill somebody by giving them repeated papercuts to the eye?

The Golden Child
08-25-2006, 09:49 AM
heres a little view of my mind ..

one time i was thinking about kidnapping this girl back home ..
take her to one of my boyz crib and slowly kill her ..
she did some fucked up shit to me and i hated her for this ..
i wrote a letter to her telling her exactly what i was gunna do to her ..
in this letter i wrote every step i will be taking to watch her die in front of my eye ..
i would not shed a tear and i would be laughing the whole entire time ..
then on the bottom i wrote PS lets fuck ..
later on after school she came up to me and started crying ..
apologizing in front of my homies and all that jazz ..
so eventually i forgived her and we had mad crazy sex ..
then i never spoke to her ever again ..

The Golden Child
08-25-2006, 09:51 AM
Can u kill somebody by giving them repeated papercuts to the eye?

if it was a slow cutting method im sure if can work ..
but hmmm * steve stop now *

BTEC
08-25-2006, 09:55 AM

in this letter i wrote every step i will be taking to watch her die in front of my eye ..
I GUESS I WONT BASH U BC U WERE YOUNG BUT U WROTE A LETTER, THATS EVIDENCE DUDE. AT LEAST U GOT SOME THOUGH. GOOD STORY

The Golden Child
08-25-2006, 09:57 AM
I GUESS I WONT BASH U BC U WERE YOUNG BUT U WROTE A LETTER, THATS EVIDENCE DUDE. AT LEAST U GOT SOME THOUGH. GOOD STORY

yes its evidence i know ..
but i took the letter back when she slept ..
looked through all her stuff ..
also in the letter i did write if you show or copy this ..
i have no regrett in doing what needs to be done ..

BTEC
08-25-2006, 10:00 AM
yes its evidence i know ..
but i took the letter back when she slept ..
looked through all her stuff ..
also in the letter i did write if you show or copy this ..
i have no regrett in doing what needs to be done ..
I CALL BULLSHIT. U CANT ADD THAT TO IT AFTER I CALL U OUT ON IT AND EXPECT ME TO BELIEVE IT. LOL!!!!! NAH IM JUST MESSING WITH U. ILL GIVE U UR CRAZY DUDE POINTS BC U ACTUALLY WROTE HER A LETTER TELLING HER WHAT ALL U WAS GOING TO TO DO HER.

The Golden Child
08-25-2006, 10:05 AM
its true i dont need to lie about it wonder if shes still alive ..

The Golden Child
08-25-2006, 10:33 AM
where did everyone go ??

BTEC
08-25-2006, 10:34 AM
I WAS WONDERING THE SAME THING. :dunno:

The Golden Child
08-25-2006, 10:34 AM
i hope i didnt scare them with my stuff ..

BluesClues
08-25-2006, 10:40 AM
You have nothing BETTER TO DO with your LIFE do YOU?!:no:

BTEC
08-25-2006, 10:42 AM
i hope i didnt scare them with my stuff ..
LOL!! IT AWSNT THAT SIRIUS. I THINK EVERYBODY WHO POSTED MIGHT HAVE SCARED EACHOTHER AWAY WITH CRAZY SHIT. LOL!!! SO LIKE ARE WE SUPPOSED TO QUIT POSTING NOW? :thinking:

The Golden Child
08-25-2006, 10:43 AM
hmmm i dont know but ironchef has been in the thread just viewing not saying anything ..
maybe he is thinking of something to do to us ..

BTEC
08-25-2006, 10:45 AM
hmmm i dont know but ironchef has been in the thread just viewing not saying anything ..
maybe he is thinking of something to do to us ..
HES GONNA CUT OFF MY "COCK SLAP" BUTTON FINGER SO I CANT TURN IT ON EVER AGAIN. :eek:

BluesClues
08-25-2006, 10:46 AM
the cap thing is lame....i thought your keyboard was broken and u were too poor to replace it so i was going to start a new keyboard for BTEC fund on IA... but then i saw a post (i think in the kills forum) and thought gee he finally saved up enough for a new keyboard......
Hell naw!!! :lmfao:
I'll be collecting those donations

The Golden Child
08-25-2006, 10:47 AM
HES GONNA CUT OFF MY "COCK SLAP" BUTTON FINGER SO I CANT TURN IT ON EVER AGAIN. :eek:

nah hes gunna find out where we live and break the caps lock button ..
leave a post it note saying " iron chef " was here because i hate caps lock ..

LIRL !!!

BluesClues
08-25-2006, 10:49 AM
You obviously don't know when to give up.:no:
BTEC (Jesse) is my BOYFRIEND! I am not going out with anyone else! What the fuck do you think this is, a pimp service?:thinking:

The Golden Child
08-25-2006, 10:51 AM

BluesClues
08-25-2006, 10:57 AM

Whoa!:screwy: :eek:

BTEC
08-25-2006, 10:58 AM
THATS WHAT I WAS SAYING. I DNT GET IT EITHER BUT OH WELL. WE GOT THAT STRAIGHT BUT I GUESS FOR SOME REASON HE FIGURED I DIDNT REALIZE IT.

The Golden Child
08-25-2006, 10:58 AM
Whoa!:screwy: :eek:

but i didnt actually do it cause she realized she was wrong ..
so im not that :screwy: ..

BluesClues
08-25-2006, 10:59 AM
He said he thought it was a seat :lmfao:

BluesClues
08-25-2006, 11:00 AM
but i didnt actually do it cause she realized she was wrong ..
so im not that :screwy: ..
Yeah just keep telling yourself that oh kay!:screwy: :yes:

The Golden Child
08-25-2006, 11:01 AM
Yeah just keep telling yourself that oh kay!:screwy: :yes:

jamese stop im not crazy .. :cry:

SLOWLYbtngU
08-25-2006, 11:07 AM

right...

**wind chimes begin to fill the air**

~Scene gets blurry~

MONTAGE TIME!!!

Turning onto 285 West-

Steve begins to jump up and down in Joselyn's van, getting crunk...

***wind chimes end***

:yes: Ur crazy.. :goodjob:

BluesClues
08-25-2006, 11:07 AM
Ok so these are a couple of things I think about almost on the daily.

1. If I kill someone can I get away with it?
I will shave all the hair off my body except on my head and eyebrows, get a complete body scrub, wear all black clothing that I can burn later, and gloves. I would kill them with a knife that I bought earlier outside so that it's harder to pick up traces of blood. Then I would wrap them up in a towel that I can also burn later then burn their body out in the middle of nowhere so no one can smell the burning flesh, collect the ashes and toss them out into the chattanooga river.
2. If I wanted to kill myself
Maybe overdose on fatal pills out in the woods somewhere so it would take people forever to find me and I wouldn't kill anyone else in the process like if I wanted to die in a car crash.

BluesClues
08-25-2006, 11:08 AM
I don't know that:no:

devin
08-25-2006, 11:16 AM
:eek: things got real weird in here

~ as i walk real slowly out the room~

BTEC
08-25-2006, 11:17 AM

U AINT SEEN NUN YET. :D

The Golden Child
08-25-2006, 11:18 AM
I don't know that:no:

* starts writing letter *

The Golden Child
08-25-2006, 11:18 AM

* walking behind devin *

SLOWLYbtngU
08-25-2006, 11:20 AM
* walking behind devin *
:lmfao: :lmfao: hahaha u made me laugh for real.. I pictured that shit lol...

BTEC
08-25-2006, 11:21 AM
* walking behind devin *
I PREDICT DEVIN WILL GET ONE OF HIS LOWER VERTEBRA'S DISLOCATED BY STEVE BC STEVE WANTS TO SEE IF DEVIN WILL REALLY BECOME PARALIZED BY IT OR NOT. ~GRABS POPCORN~

devin
08-25-2006, 11:21 AM
U AINT SEEN NUN YET. :D

whoa whoa whoa buddy, we are all friends here.

~as i reach for my gun~

BTEC
08-25-2006, 11:23 AM
whoa whoa whoa buddy, we are all friends here.

~as i reach for my gun~
I WASNT HINTING THAT I WAS GONNA BOTHER U, BESIDES, THATS A WASTE OF TIME. IT WONT DO U ANY GOOD. BUT IF IT MAKES U FEEL BETTER GO AHEAD.

BluesClues
08-25-2006, 11:23 AM
* starts writing letter *
Oh are you gonna kill me now buddy? Huh are ya?

BluesClues
08-25-2006, 11:24 AM
Did anyone read my post?

The Golden Child
08-25-2006, 11:28 AM
:lmfao: :lmfao: hahaha u made me laugh for real.. I pictured that shit lol...

me to i laughed when i wrote that cause i can actually picture myself doing this ..

BTEC
08-25-2006, 11:29 AM
Did anyone read my post?
YES, I JUST READ IT. IT WAS DESCENT BUT U DIDNT HAVE TO POST HOW UD DO IT JUST THE QUESTION. :slap:

The Golden Child
08-25-2006, 11:29 AM
Oh are you gonna kill me now buddy? Huh are ya?

no im just writing you a friendly letter ..
why would you think of such thing ..
im hurt jamese .. :cry:

The Golden Child
08-25-2006, 11:31 AM
right...

**wind chimes begin to fill the air**

~Scene gets blurry~

MONTAGE TIME!!!

Turning onto 285 West-

Steve begins to jump up and down in Joselyn's van, getting crunk...

***wind chimes end***

:yes: Ur crazy.. :goodjob:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!

BluesClues
08-25-2006, 11:32 AM
YES, I JUST READ IT. IT WAS DESCENT BUT U DIDNT HAVE TO POST HOW UD DO IT JUST THE QUESTION. :slap:
Because I wanted to share what I think about

BluesClues
08-25-2006, 11:33 AM
no im just writing you a friendly letter ..
why would you think of such thing ..
im hurt jamese .. :cry:
I'm sure you freakin' are:blah: :ninja:

The Golden Child
08-25-2006, 11:33 AM
Ok so these are a couple of things I think about almost on the daily.

1. If I kill someone can I get away with it?
I will shave all the hair off my body except on my head and eyebrows, get a complete body scrub, wear all black clothing that I can burn later, and gloves. I would kill them with a knife that I bought earlier outside so that it's harder to pick up traces of blood. Then I would wrap them up in a towel that I can also burn later then burn their body out in the middle of nowhere so no one can smell the burning flesh, collect the ashes and toss them out into the chattanooga river.
2. If I wanted to kill myself
Maybe overdose on fatal pills out in the woods somewhere so it would take people forever to find me and I wouldn't kill anyone else in the process like if I wanted to die in a car crash.

interesting ..

BluesClues
08-25-2006, 11:34 AM
^^^ Yes I know.
I wonder how many other people have contiplated suicide. hmmmm

SLOWLYbtngU
08-25-2006, 11:36 AM
Have u ever wondered who would miss u if u kiled urself...I mean seriously if I could kill myself and come back(w/o others noticing) to see who misses me, who doesnt give a fuck...I would so do it...Then be able to come back alive and focus on the ones that really care...That would be awesome...

What other weird shit do I wonder?

The Golden Child
08-25-2006, 11:37 AM
^^^ Yes I know.
I wonder how many other people have contiplated suicide. hmmmm

i have actually done it and failed ..

BTEC
08-25-2006, 11:38 AM
Because I wanted to share what I think about
WELL, OK. I GUESS I CAN LET U SLIDE WITH THAT ONE. U MAY PROCEED TO GO A HOPE FOR $200. LOL!!!

The Golden Child
08-25-2006, 11:39 AM
Have u ever wondered who would miss u if u kiled urself...I mean seriously if I could kill myself and come back(w/o others noticing) to see who misses me, who doesnt give a fuck...I would so do it...Then be able to come back alive and focus on the ones that really care...That would be awesome...

plenty of times ..

BTEC
08-25-2006, 11:41 AM

HELL YEAH IVE THOUGH ABOUT THAT SHIT. THE WAY U DO IT IS DNT CALL NOBODY. AND SEE WHO ARE THE ONE THAT TRY TO CONTACT U THE MOST AND SEE HPW UR DOING OR WANT TO CHILL WITH U OR WHATEVER. Y DO U THINK I DECIDED TO MAKE SUCH A BIG DEAL OF WHO I CALL A FRIEND AND PPL WHO ARE JUST ASSOCIATES. U HAVE TO REALLY WRK TO BE CALLED A FRIEND. AND BEST FRIEND, WHAT? GOOD LUCK

BluesClues
08-25-2006, 11:43 AM

Hell yeah!!!
I wonder if I kill myself who would show up to my funeral and what would they say? Who would cry and who wouldn't give a fuck? Did I make a good impression in someone's life?

BluesClues
08-25-2006, 11:44 AM
WELL, OK. I GUESS I CAN LET U SLIDE WITH THAT ONE. U MAY PROCEED TO GO A HOPE FOR $200. LOL!!!
Huh?:thinking: :english:

BluesClues
08-25-2006, 11:45 AM
HELL YEAH IVE THOUGH ABOUT THAT SHIT. THE WAY U DO IT IS DNT CALL NOBODY. AND SEE WHO ARE THE ONE THAT TRY TO CONTACT U THE MOST AND SEE HPW UR DOING OR WANT TO CHILL WITH U OR WHATEVER. Y DO U THINK I DECIDED TO MAKE SUCH A BIG DEAL OF WHO I CALL A FRIEND AND PPL WHO ARE JUST ASSOCIATES. U HAVE TO REALLY WRK TO BE CALLED A FRIEND. AND BEST FRIEND, WHAT? GOOD LUCK
Am I not your best friend?:cry:

SLOWLYbtngU
08-25-2006, 11:46 AM

Same here...28 times to be exact...Almost succeeded a couple of times...Then I figured well shit...People live just to die anyways...Might as well see it thru..

*manic depressive disorder* (bipolar)

The Golden Child
08-25-2006, 11:48 AM
yea it would be pretty interesting ..

BluesClues
08-25-2006, 11:54 AM
I just have problems with dealing with the stresses of life. Sometimes figure death is the easy way out.

SLOWLYbtngU
08-25-2006, 11:57 AM
I just have problems with dealing with the stresses of life. Sometimes figure death is the easy way out.

Yeah I getcha, but to be honest when u get over whatever it is that has u down have u ever just asked "Damn, I was so upset about this and it isnt even that big of a deal? WTF?"

I have had problems girl...I mean problems...But I get thru it...I have made poor choices but in the end I am still here...

Death is soooo not the ans...U gotta think of it this way...Who is gonna live for u and accomplish so many things in ur name? Nobody...

I want to be remembered for not giving up, not for being the chick that cut it short...

The Golden Child
08-25-2006, 11:57 AM
death is an easy way out but i also like drinking it away for temporary relief ..

BluesClues
08-25-2006, 12:05 PM
Yeah I know, but sometimes I just think about it. Wonder if it would ever solve anything

BTEC
08-25-2006, 12:07 PM
Yeah I know, but sometimes I just think about it. Wonder if it would ever solve anything
DEPENDING ON UR RELIGIOUS BELIEF SOME WOULD INSTANTLY GO TO HELL. AND THE WAY HELL IS DESCRIBED U MIGHT BE BETTER OFF DEALING WITH LIFES ISSUES BC THERE IS AN END TO THESE ISSUES BUT IN HELL ITS ETERNALLY.

The Golden Child
08-25-2006, 12:08 PM
they say if you draw anything evil your are being possesed ( did i spell that right ?? ) ??

BluesClues
08-25-2006, 12:12 PM
DEPENDING ON UR RELIGIOUS BELIEF SOME WOULD INSTANTLY GO TO HELL. AND THE WAY HELL IS DESCRIBED U MIGHT BE BETTER OFF DEALING WITH LIFES ISSUES BC THERE IS AN END TO THESE ISSUES BUT IN HELL ITS ETERNALLY.
Yes yes yes I know. Mainly why I don't do it. I wanna go to heaven:D

BluesClues
08-25-2006, 12:14 PM
they say if you draw anything evil your are being possesed ( did i spell that right ?? ) ??
Umm..... what did that have to do with anything?:thinking:

The Golden Child
08-25-2006, 12:20 PM
Umm..... what did that have to do with anything?:thinking:

i dunno just thought id share what was in my mind ..

Tasuki_Civic
08-25-2006, 12:21 PM
I WAS JUST SITTING HERE THINKING ABOUT THE PPL THAT ARE LIKE "IF U DO SOMETHING TO ME ILL SUE U" OR "ILL CALL THE COPS". HAVE THEY EVER THOUGHT ABOUT IF THE PERSON THAT WANTS TO DO SOEMTHING TO YOU GO TO THE EXTENT OF KILLING YOU WHAT GOOD DOES A LAWSUIT THREAT DO. OR HAVE THEY EVER THOUGHT ABOUT BY THE TIME THE COPS DO GET HERE I COULD ALREADY BE DEAD.

awsome LOL !! :goodjob: :lmfao:

SLOWLYbtngU
08-25-2006, 12:22 PM

Yup...I grew up pentecostal and anything that was deemed evil inside of u, including thoughts were supposedly demons that were inside of u...Most people think of demons as this monster like things but think about it...Everything that is supposed to be bad in life wouldn't happen or get done if it was unappealing...That is why ur supposed to be careful about who u hang out with...

Saying in spanish-Tell me who u hang out with and I will tell you who u are...

Tasuki_Civic
08-25-2006, 12:23 PM

you out of all pple shouldnt do somethingl ike. you have a great personality. ( ha from what i know)

HvyArms
08-25-2006, 12:29 PM
You obviously don't know when to give up.:no:
BTEC (Jesse) is my BOYFRIEND! I am not going out with anyone else! What the fuck do you think this is, a pimp service?:thinking:

I never said anything about a pimping service, your boy said that. And anyway, I told him he had nothing to worry about. If you two are together, that's great, I don't even know you. Besides, dude told me he was gonna murder me, and chop up my body or something...so I'm real good. To be honest, I only asked him if I could take you out cuz you told me to. It's no way in hell I'm gonna go out with some other guys woman, unless I just decide I'm gonna take her from him...which happens sometimes...BUT NOT IN THIS CASE, not in this case I'm chillin'. I'd have to see the girl first, and see the dude, and say to myself "I mean...she is fly but...hmm. That would be wrong...mmmmfuckit if worse comes to worse I'll just beat his ass AND take his girl."

For the Record, BTEC and BluesClues are together, and I'm minding my own business. Invite me to the wedding.

Tasuki_Civic
08-25-2006, 12:32 PM

how sick that sounds....but thats dayum good idea. :goodjob:

i know pple who would do something similar but will fuck you so bad your still alive wondering when you'll die cuz your in pain then get burried under ground alive and left to die. but in reality their so good youll never be found. scary thought huh? thats why im glad they are my friends and not my enemies

BTEC
08-25-2006, 12:33 PM
I never said anything about a pimping service, your boy said that. And anyway, I told him he had nothing to worry about. If you two are together, that's great, I don't even know you. Besides, dude told me he was gonna murder me, and chop up my body or something...so I'm real good. To be honest, I only asked him if I could take you out cuz you told me to. It's no way in hell I'm gonna go out with some other guys woman, unless I just decide I'm gonna take her from him...which happens sometimes...BUT NOT IN THIS CASE, not in this case I'm chillin'. I'd have to see the girl first, and see the dude, and say to myself "I mean...she is fly but...hmm. That would be wrong...mmmmfuckit if worse comes to worse I'll just beat his ass AND take his girl.

For the Record, BTEC and BluesClues are together, and I'm minding my own business. Invite me to the wedding.
THAT IS COMPLETE BULLSHIT. U NEED SERIOUS HELP BC I WOULD NEVER TELL SOMEBODY IM GONNA DO THAT. IF I HAD THAT PLANNED ID JUST DO IT. FUC U BEEN SMOKIN? U POSTED THAT LONG ASS SHIT ABOUT CHOPPIN SOMEBODY UP AND PULLING TEETH AND SHIT.

Tasuki_Civic
08-25-2006, 12:34 PM
I never said anything about a pimping service, your boy said that. And anyway, I told him he had nothing to worry about. If you two are together, that's great, I don't even know you. Besides, dude told me he was gonna murder me, and chop up my body or something...so I'm real good. To be honest, I only asked him if I could take you out cuz you told me to. It's no way in hell I'm gonna go out with some other guys woman, unless I just decide I'm gonna take her from him...which happens sometimes...BUT NOT IN THIS CASE, not in this case I'm chillin'. I'd have to see the girl first, and see the dude, and say to myself "I mean...she is fly but...hmm. That would be wrong...mmmmfuckit if worse comes to worse I'll just beat his ass AND take his girl."

wow sounds like this has been going on for awhile? NO MEANS NO GUY! :no:

dereksi
08-25-2006, 12:34 PM
I sometimes just want to go up to random people and punch them right in the face to see if I could knock them out.

Tasuki_Civic
08-25-2006, 12:36 PM
i hope all that pullin teeth stuff aint about Blues and Betec.......DONT MAKE ME CALL THA CREW HEAVYARMS

Tasuki_Civic
08-25-2006, 12:37 PM
I sometimes just want to go up to random people and punch them right in the face to see if I could knock them out.

:lmfao: i thought about that while i was workin at dillards in perimeter mall. those white ladies act like they own the world when the stuggle like most pple in tha US.

HvyArms
08-25-2006, 12:39 PM
how sick that sounds....but thats dayum good idea. :goodjob:

i know pple who would do something similar but will fuck you so bad your still alive wondering when you'll die cuz your in pain then get burried under ground alive and left to die. but in reality their so good youll never be found. scary thought huh? thats why im glad they are my friends and not my enemies

My people need to talk to your people, because my people kill sloppy. They gun you down at the gas station in front of people and security camera's...idiots. They also kill cops though, so...yeah not so bad. And we use rifles, because handguns dont always penetrate cars, but the SK and the AK and the ARs do the job:goodjob:

The Golden Child
08-25-2006, 12:45 PM
Yup...I grew up pentecostal and anything that was deemed evil inside of u, including thoughts were supposedly demons that were inside of u...Most people think of demons as this monster like things but think about it...Everything that is supposed to be bad in life wouldn't happen or get done if it was unappealing...That is why ur supposed to be careful about who u hang out with...

Saying in spanish-Tell me who u hang out with and I will tell you who u are...

yea my mom says that also becarefull of who you hang out with ..
told you joselyn us color folks need to stick together ..

The Golden Child
08-25-2006, 12:46 PM
you out of all pple shouldnt do somethingl ike. you have a great personality. ( ha from what i know)

thank you .. =P

HvyArms
08-25-2006, 12:46 PM
THAT IS COMPLETE BULLSHIT. U NEED SERIOUS HELP BC I WOULD NEVER TELL SOMEBODY IM GONNA DO THAT. IF I HAD THAT PLANNED ID JUST DO IT. FUC U BEEN SMOKIN? U POSTED THAT LONG ASS SHIT ABOUT CHOPPIN SOMEBODY UP AND PULLING TEETH AND SHIT.

Egad man! The whole thing was a joke, I was kidding. I don't want your girl, sheesh. People don't get my sense of humor all the time. Sorry

BTEC
08-25-2006, 12:47 PM
Egad man! The whole thing was a joke, I was kidding. I don't want your girl, sheesh. People don't get my sense of humor all the time. Sorry
I KIDA FIGURED THAT IT WAS A JOKE BUT UR A WIERD DUDE AND I DNT KNOW U. PLUS I HATE BEING LIED ON AND NOT KNOWING U MAKES IT WORSE.

The Golden Child
08-25-2006, 12:49 PM

this kid i knew was so coked up he actually did this ..

SLOWLYbtngU
08-25-2006, 12:50 PM
Other random thought...

If I could figure out a way to travel through time...I would fuck some people up...then go back depending on if I felt bad and make it right...IF I FELT BAD...

SLOWLYbtngU
08-25-2006, 12:51 PM

HEhehe...I did this once, just cuz...It was the shit...Felt bad afterwards, the person didnt deserve it...I just felt like picking a fight...Poor guy..

HvyArms
08-25-2006, 12:52 PM
I KIDA FIGURED THAT IT WAS A JOKE BUT UR A WIERD DUDE AND I DNT KNOW U. PLUS I HATE BEING LIED ON AND NOT KNOWING U MAKES IT WORSE.

This is still the internet right? Right, I thought so. Take it lightly dude, I'm just messing with you because you're mad easy to mess with. It's cool. In real life, I'm a full time grad student, and I work a 9 to 5, drive a decent car, and my cell has 73 womens numbers in it. I don't want yours. And I'm not gonna be killing anyone any time soon. :D

The Golden Child
08-25-2006, 12:55 PM
This is still the internet right? Right, I thought so. Take it lightly dude, I'm just messing with you because you're mad easy to mess with. It's cool. In real life, I'm a full time grad student, and I work a 9 to 5, drive a decent car, and my cell has 73 womens numbers in it. I don't want yours. And I'm not gonna be killing anyone any time soon. :D

the movie in your sig seems interesting ..

SLOWLYbtngU
08-25-2006, 12:56 PM

ahhhh...That explains a lot...I was wondering why the hell you were answering all the questions in "Ask a stupid ques, get a stupid ans" thread...DAMMIT I GET IT!!!! U like Kanye, U got degrees!!! :goodjob: lol...

BTEC
THAT COOL AND ALL BUT WHAT I DNT GET IS Y U KEEP TALKING BOUT WOMEN. I WAS SAYING U LIED ABOUT ME TELLING U I WAS GONNA CUT CUT UP A BREAK UR ESPOPHAGUS OR KICK UR ASS AND RUN OVER U WITH UR OWN CAR. I NEVER SAID THAT AND THE FACT THAT U KINDA LIED ON ME AND I DNT KNOW U TO KNOW UR SENSE OF HUMOR KINDA IRRITATED ME FOR 3.61 SECONDS.

HvyArms

we used to do this in LA, and when I first came to Altanta, I encouraged some guys to go out one night and do this. we were fools, I feel so bad about that it's not even funny.

SLOWLYbtngU
08-25-2006, 12:58 PM

I own it u can borrow it...It's aight...

BTEC
08-25-2006, 12:59 PM
THE QUOTE ON TOP OF THE MOVIE WAS IN A 2PAC SONG I THINK.

HvyArms
08-25-2006, 12:59 PM
ahhhh...That explains a lot...I was wondering why the hell you were answering all the questions in "Ask a stupid ques, get a stupid ans" thread...DAMMIT I GET IT!!!! U like Kanye, U got degrees!!! :goodjob: lol...

LOL yeah I got DaGrease. Yo ThatBoy, American Me is a pretty good movie. I saw it once when I was young. If you listen to Tupac's song, Death Around the Corner, there's a sample from that movie in it.

The Golden Child
08-25-2006, 01:00 PM
I own it u can borrow it...It's aight...

sweet ..

HvyArms
08-25-2006, 01:01 PM
THAT COOL AND ALL BUT WHAT I DNT GET IS Y U KEEP TALKING BOUT WOMEN. I WAS SAYING U LIED ABOUT ME TELLING U I WAS GONNA CUT CUT UP A BREAK UR ESPOPHAGUS OR KICK UR ASS AND RUN OVER U WITH UR OWN CAR. I NEVER SAID THAT AND THE FACT THAT U KINDA LIED ON ME AND I DNT KNOW U TO KNOW UR SENSE OF HUMOR KINDA IRRITATED ME FOR 3.61 SECONDS.

Man, I can tell by your spelling, that I don't wanna fuck with you. Besides, we've chatted in PM, if there was gonna be some real beef I woulda told you then. Smile homie, we're cool.

BTEC
08-25-2006, 01:02 PM
Man, I can tell by your spelling, that I don't wanna fuck with you. Besides, we've chatted in PM, if there was gonna be some real beef I woulda told you then. Smile homie, we're cool.
AGREED

The Golden Child
08-25-2006, 01:03 PM
awww they kissed and made up ..

SLOWLYbtngU
08-25-2006, 01:04 PM

Awwww... E-HUG!!!!!! LOL everybody....I see ya'll asses down there...DO IT ! NOW! DO IT!!

BTEC
08-25-2006, 01:06 PM
LOL!! YAWL ARE STOOPID. :gay:

The Golden Child
08-25-2006, 01:06 PM
i bet jesse feeling all warm now .. BAHAHAHAHAHA !!!

The Golden Child
08-25-2006, 01:07 PM
who is this TCM guy ??
hes been checking the thread for a min and still no words from him ..

SLOWLYbtngU
08-25-2006, 01:09 PM
Other random thought...You know how u act different according to who u are around, dont feed me bs about u being the same all the time (im-fucking-possible)...I wonder what would happen if u did act the same around everybody all the time...Would people be surprised?

SLOWLYbtngU
08-25-2006, 01:11 PM
LOL!! YAWL ARE STOOPID. :gay:

Nigga I said E-HUG!!!! Now!!! :rant:

The Golden Child
08-25-2006, 01:14 PM
Other random thought...You know how u act different according to who u are around, dont feed me bs about u being the same all the time (im-fucking-possible)...I wonder what would happen if u did act the same around everybody all the time...Would people be surprised?

hmmm i wonder if i am ??

The Golden Child
08-25-2006, 01:14 PM
Nigga I said E-HUG!!!! Now!!! :rant:

hell be back in a moment he went to wipe his happy tears away .. :lmfao:

BTEC
08-25-2006, 01:30 PM
I USED TO WONDER IF I TRIED TO RUN THROUGH A DOOR OR SOMETHING AND REALLY PUT ALL MY EFFORT AND CONCENTRARION INTO RUNNING THROUGH IT, COULD I. THEN I SAW RICANS SIG. LOL!!!

The Golden Child
08-25-2006, 01:38 PM
I USED TO WONDER IF I TRIED TO RUN THROUGH A DOOR OR SOMETHING AND REALLY PUT ALL MY EFFORT AND CONCENTRARION INTO RUNNING THROUGH IT, COULD I. THEN I SAW RICANS SIG. LOL!!!

hahahahahahahahahahaha !!!

The Golden Child
08-25-2006, 01:38 PM
i used to wonder if i stuck my finger in someones eye ball would i be able to feel there brain ..

BTEC
08-25-2006, 01:40 PM
i used to wonder if i stuck my finger in someones eye ball would i be able to feel there brain ..
I STILL WANT TO TRY CLAPPING SOMEBODYS EARS TO SEE IF THEY REALLY WILL BLEED.

SLOWLYbtngU
08-25-2006, 01:44 PM

No but eye gel is weird...ewww...~shiver~

The Golden Child
08-25-2006, 01:46 PM
I STILL WANT TO TRY CLAPPING SOMEBODYS EARS TO SEE IF THEY REALLY WILL BLEED.

or you can cut there ear and it will bleed ..

The Golden Child
08-25-2006, 01:47 PM
No but eye gel is weird...ewww...~shiver~

http://www.clan-veterans.net/members/T/Assorted%20Pics/eyeball.jpg

dereksi
08-25-2006, 01:47 PM
this kid i knew was so coked up he actually did this ..
So. Lol

BTEC
08-25-2006, 01:48 PM
http://www.clan-veterans.net/members/T/Assorted%20Pics/eyeball.jpg
THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN U SNEEZE WITH UR EYES OPEN, IF U CAN HOLD THEM OPEN.

The Golden Child
08-25-2006, 01:48 PM
just thought it was funny you mentioned it ..

dereksi
08-25-2006, 01:52 PM
just thought it was funny you mentioned it ..
Im just playin homie

BTEC
08-25-2006, 01:58 PM
HAVE U EVER WONDERED IF UR BRAIN WAS STRONG ENOUGH TO ERASE ITSELF. LIFE 4GETTING WHAT U KNOW?

The Golden Child
08-25-2006, 02:02 PM
HAVE U EVER WONDERED IF UR BRAIN WAS STRONG ENOUGH TO ERASE ITSELF. LIFE 4GETTING WHAT U KNOW?

i forget anyway .. LIRL !!!

SLOWLYbtngU
08-25-2006, 02:02 PM

ahhhh if only...

BTEC
08-25-2006, 02:06 PM
ahhhh if only...
ITS POSSIBLE BC I TRIED IT. U HAVE TO BE ABLE TO BREAK SOMETHING DWN IN U MIND FROM BIG TO SMALL. LIKE DISECTING IT MENTALLY AND CONVINCING URSELF THAT U DNT KNOW WHAT NE OF THE REAMAINING PARTS ARE. KINDA MAKES UR MIND FEEL WATERY. HARD TO EXPLAIN.

The Golden Child
08-25-2006, 02:07 PM
jesse took the red pill ..

{X}Echo419
08-25-2006, 02:10 PM
it's called amnesia :ninja:

ahmonrah
08-25-2006, 02:11 PM
YEAH, I'VE DONE THE MIND ERASE THING BEFORE. BUT ONE PART OF MY LIFE I'VE TRIED TO ERASE IS LIKE THAT FUKKIN AOL SOFTWARE, U COMPLETELY REMOVE IT, BUT IT PIECES ITSELF TOGETHER BIT BY BIT AND TRIES TO REINSTALL. THE BITCH DROVE PAST MY HOUSE LAST NITE.

The Golden Child
08-25-2006, 02:13 PM
i think i may have to try this mind erasing thing ..

BTEC
08-25-2006, 02:16 PM
i think i may have to try this mind erasing thing ..
ITS KINDA COOL. ILL TRY TO THINK OF SOMETHING THAT I CAN BREAK DWN AND GIVE A BETTER EXAMPLE OF. I TRIED IT WITH CARS AND IT SCARED ME BC I REALLY STARTED FORGETING SHIT. LOL!!!!!

ahmonrah
08-25-2006, 02:17 PM
THE MIND ERASING WORKS, SO DOES MIND MANIPULATION.

The Golden Child
08-25-2006, 02:18 PM
ITS KINDA COOL. ILL TRY TO THINK OF SOMETHING THAT I CAN BREAK DWN AND GIVE A BETTER EXAMPLE OF. I TRIED IT WITH CARS AND IT SCARED ME BC I REALLY STARTED FORGETING SHIT. LOL!!!!!

bahahahahahahaha !!!

im not gunna hurt my brain right ??

BTEC
08-25-2006, 02:22 PM
bahahahahahahaha !!!

im not gunna hurt my brain right ??
I DNT NOTICE NETHING DIFFERENT I FORGET SHIT EASY BUT I THINK ITS BC IM ALWAYS STUFFING MY BRAIN WITH MORE SHIT TRYING TO FIGURE THIS AND THAT OUT ALLLL DAY.

N OTHER WRDS I AINT NO MUTHFUKIN PROFESSIONAL AT THE SHIT. JUST SOMETHING I JUST RANDOMLY THOUGHT OF AND TRIED ONE DAY.

ahmonrah
08-25-2006, 02:22 PM
BUT SOMETIMES I SIT AND WONDER IF GHOSTS ARE REAL, AND IF SO HOW MANY DO WE HAVE WATCHING EVERYTHING WE DO. AND IF THEY WATCH WHEN WE HAVE SEX, DO THEY GET TURNED ON ? DO THEY SPECTER-BATE?

The Golden Child
08-25-2006, 02:23 PM
BUT SOMETIMES I SIT AND WONDER IF GHOSTS ARE REAL, AND IF SO HOW MANY DO WE HAVE WATCHING EVERYTHING WE DO. AND IF THEY WATCH WHEN WE HAVE SEX, DO THEY GET TURNED ON ? DO THEY SPECTER-BATE?

LIRL !!!

THAT WOULD BE VERY INTERESTING IMMA MAKE SURE I DO THIS WHEN I DIE ..
WATCH A COUPLE HAVING SEX AND SEE IF I GET HORNY ..

ahmonrah
08-25-2006, 02:29 PM
ANOTHER WIERD THOUGHT. IT'S ASSUMED THAT HUMANS USE ONLY 10% OF OUR TOTAL BRAIN POWER. AND WITH THE 10% , WE ARE ABLE TO HAVE THINGS LIKE, WELL EVERYTHING IA.COM COVERS, CARS TECHNOLOGY AND SUCH. WHAT WOULD HUMANS BE LIKE IF WE WERE ABLE TO TAP INTO THE OTHER 90%? EVEN IF INDIVIDUALLY ONE BY ONE COULD DO IT. WOULD THAT PERSON BE CONSIDERED A GOD?

ahmonrah
08-25-2006, 02:29 PM
ME AND MY DAD BELIEVE THOUGHT, WOULD TRANSLATE TO ACTION, EVEN WITH NO PHYSICAL STRAIN. I.E. TELEKENESIS, PSYCHOKINESIS.

The Golden Child
08-25-2006, 02:30 PM
ANOTHER WIERD THOUGHT. IT'S ASSUMED THAT HUMANS USE ONLY 10% OF OUR TOTAL BRAIN POWER. AND WITH THE 10% , WE ARE ABLE TO HAVE THINGS LIKE, WELL EVERYTHING IA.COM COVERS, CARS TECHNOLOGY AND SUCH. WHAT WOULD HUMANS BE LIKE IF WE WERE ABLE TO TAP INTO THE OTHER 90%? EVEN IF INDIVIDUALLY ONE BY ONE COULD DO IT. WOULD THAT PERSON BE CONSIDERED A GOD?

I AM GOD !!!

ahmonrah
08-25-2006, 02:35 PM
I AM GOD !!! BOO!! DAMMIT! I'VE GOT A COUPLE OF QUESTIONS FOR YOU THEN. HOW COME U DIDNT TAKE YOUR LITTLE CREATIONS AND MAKE US WITH WINGS MAN!

The Golden Child
08-25-2006, 02:49 PM
BOO!! DAMMIT! I'VE GOT A COUPLE OF QUESTIONS FOR YOU THEN. HOW COME U DIDNT TAKE YOUR LITTLE CREATIONS AND MAKE US WITH WINGS MAN!

CAUSE IM GOD AND I CAN DO THAT ..
DRINK SOME RED BULL IF YOU WANT WINGS ..

SLOWLYbtngU
08-25-2006, 02:50 PM
How about when ur alone and u do little things that you wouldnt do other wise...i.e. I knew a guy that picked his nose and ate his "findings", he was 22...Hmm...yeah...What if u found out that people have know all along??? Dude I would walk around with a red face all the time...

I am not ashamed of some of the things I have done alone but I just much rather not share everything..lol

The Golden Child
08-25-2006, 02:51 PM
i just shivered when you said he ate his boogers ..

BTEC
08-25-2006, 02:56 PM
How about when ur alone and u do little things that you wouldnt do other wise...i.e. I knew a guy that picked his nose and ate his "findings", he was 22...Hmm...yeah...What if u found out that people have know all along??? Dude I would walk around with a red face all the time...

I am not ashamed of some of the things I have done alone but I just much rather not share everything..lol
PM ME. LOL!!!

SLOWLYbtngU
08-25-2006, 02:58 PM
i just shivered when you said he ate his boogers ..

I hate that word...I just got nausiated...ugh...Yeah, I was dating the guy and we were about to kiss for the first time and I decided to hold off and go brush my teeth at my house...When I came back I was tryin to sneak up on him and sure enough....GROSS! What I witnessed this it made me throw up.....

SLOWLYbtngU
08-25-2006, 02:59 PM
PM ME. LOL!!!

That is still sharing...lol..Nice try...

The Golden Child
08-25-2006, 02:59 PM

i think i know who this is ..

SLOWLYbtngU
08-25-2006, 03:04 PM
i think i know who this is ..

Impossible...Who?

SLOWLYbtngU
08-25-2006, 03:05 PM